07.11.14, 00:48
The night is short, the goal is far
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 2083
Check in: 09.10.11
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

PicturePipo w5
Description |Discussion(are you here)| Purchase »| Accessories »|A source of information
Windows 8-8.1 | Windows 10 | Windows RT and software | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail | Windows 7 | Ubuntu linux | Change the operating system | Search programs | Antivirus | Ambulance laptop owners | IT smoker | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Specifications:
Processor: Intel Atom Z3735G
Screen Resolution: 1280x800
Screen size: 8 inches
RAM: 2GB
Built-in memory: 32GB
Front camera: 2 MP
Rear camera: 5 MP
Battery: 4500mAh
Digital pen support
Additional Information:

Post has been editedShoore - 18.02.15, 16:52
Reason for editing: section standard
segbed
Message#22
23.02.15, 23:44
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 900
Check in: 06.02.11

Charging from any USB charging?

--------------------
samsung x700 ->ZTE blade (San Francisco) ->Newman N2 ->ZTE v987 ->Takee 1 ->Nexus 4 ->Moto X Style -> 1+5 ->Mate9 ->Mate10pro
Cube u30gt mini ->Teclast p89 mini ->Kindle HDX 7 "(WiFi 32GB) ->NST
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet 2
Woodent
Message#23
24.02.15, 02:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 230
Check in: 30.11.05

Cooleekoff @ 02.22.2015, 19:30*
Do you have the opportunity to test how Photoshop will work on it? Desirable SS.
Will Windows update? How do the Chinese with this?)
How long does the charge hold if you actively use it?

Photoshop works, the stylus fun highlights and paints. With one 15 meg picture, everything seems to be fine, but I wouldn't open many files at the same time, of course.

Windows, of course, is updated without question. Only after upgrading to 8.1, you need to update the graphic firewood for the latest from Intel, and the bios from herenative caliper. otherwise the tablet stops waking up from sleep.

charge flies with constant use at low brightness for 7 hours, I guess. During the night, it loses twenty-five percent. This is a lot, asus - somewhere a percentage or two. If I'm lucky, then, as with getting out of sleep, this is a problem of settings and software, not hardware. It will be necessary to pick it up at your leisure.

Segbed @ 02/23/2015, 10:49 PM*
run PC Benchmark on it please

Attached Image

only you can tell me a lot or it's not enough :)

Segbed @ 02/23/2015, 11:07 PM*
How convenient is it to use such a stupid stylus? The edge is generally visible or you need to strongly tilt the stylus in order to understand exactly where you will go? I think this is important when drawing.

Yes, it seems not so stupid ... I'm not an artist, but to me the pairing of a pen with a tablet seems to be ergonomic

And your subjective comparison with Asus would also be interesting: appearance (heavier, stronger, thinner ...), performance, number of memory not occupied by the system, etc.

I did not take the asus from the repair, but it is very similar to the memory. a little more compact, maybe. Well, about the quality of the top layer of the screen and the sound I wrote above. He also wrote about memory - about 17GB free out of the box, about 14 - after milestones updates.

Segbed @ 02/23/2015, 11:07 PM*
Of the obvious minuses for me, only the absence of a full-sized USB connector.

Well, there is usb to go, even the adapter to the full connector is in the box

Well, quite interesting: what will happen if all this beauty is connected to an external display?

Alas, there is no cable, there is no widi adapter for the display either

usb charging goes any

Post has been editedWoodent - 24.02.15, 12:01
segbed
Message#24
24.02.15, 21:06
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 900

only you can tell me a lot or it's not enough :)

Alas, I didn’t master the screen on my TPT2)).
So in words:
HDD - pipo w5 is almost exactly 2 times faster, where it is even better (I should not be sorry for the merit of nada, they didn’t regret it and they melted fast memory)
CPU - your result is 10-20% lower than seen in the review, although it is possible that the developer slightly slowed it down to extend the life of Akum. However, even in this form, pipo w5 is 50% faster in a multi-threaded test, and 10-20% in a single-threaded test (merit of SOC)
RAM - pipo w5 2.5 times faster (thanks to SOC)
GPU - pipo w5 is 19 times faster than TPT2 (SOC merit). Not this way,19 times!!!!!!

Those. the device should be noticeably more responsive than TPT2.

The camera at TPT2 is definitely better. But still, even these curves are 5mp better than the standard 2 in the mass of other tablets of this class.
Work time is also in favor of TPT2.
The sound is better with TPT2.
The screen seems to be better with TPT2.
Well, the funny thing is - the stylus judging by your impressions is better with PIPO w5. TPT2 is freaking out (rather tupit) around the edges, deviations are not completely cured by calibration, for 50% of the area of ​​deviation is 2-3mm.

Post has been editedsegbed - 24.02.15, 21:19

--------------------
samsung x700 ->ZTE blade (San Francisco) ->Newman N2 ->ZTE v987 ->Takee 1 ->Nexus 4 ->Moto X Style -> 1+5 ->Mate9 ->Mate10pro
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet 2
segbed
Message#25
24.02.15, 21:13
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 900

ridiculously unfinished upper protective layer of "glass" (bubbles remain)

exactly not exactly the film? It turned out that the thread to claim from the Chinese for marriage? I would rate this defect at 40-60 USD. The most prominent place (. And if you estimate the cost of replacing the screen and all 100, and then let them bargain :)

Post has been editedsegbed - 24.02.15, 22:48

--------------------
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet 2
segbed
Message#26
24.02.15, 21:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 900

Is there a background in the dynamics?
Is the sound from the microphone clear? In Skype norms communicate?

I understand correctly that W5 is the same as W2F but with a stylus?

--------------------
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet 2
Woodent
Message#27
24.02.15, 23:04
Local
[offline]

Messages 230

exactly not exactly the film? It turned out that the thread to claim from the Chinese for marriage? I would rate this defect at 40-60 USD. The most prominent place (. And if you estimate the cost of replacing the screen and all 100, and then let them bargain :)

Exactly, exactly :) one American wrote how in the same situation he considered that it was a film, tore it off - and oops. The Chinese wrote to him that it was a warranty case that would have been treated by a replacement if he hadn’t been torn off :) the problem is that I need a tablet now and here, and to spend money to send an item worth less than $ 200 to China the toad is choking. My bubbles really don't hover much, they are all on the frame, not the screen itself.
segbed
Message#28
24.02.15, 23:38
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 900

Yes, and spending money on shipping to China an item worth less than $ 200 somehow the toad is choking

yes, I have never sent anything back, but I would definitely ask for money, it almost always rolls :)

Posted 02/24/2015, 23:38:

Did not try to disassemble the tablet? I wonder what's inside :)

--------------------
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet 2
Woodent
Message#29
25.02.15, 00:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 230

Soooo ... more points :)

- the speaker does not wheeze. He is just behind, not very loud and mono.

- I haven’t checked the microphone yet, I don’t use Skype.

- I am not going to disassemble in the near future: p
Woodent
Message#30
28.02.15, 10:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 230

some news :)

1) the Chinese convinced me that the bubbles - under the detachable film after all. With difficulty (pin) faked - yes, she starred. Judging by the descriptions, this is the same "factory" film, as they were glued to the Sony z1 (compact) tubes. Just in case I ordered a spare (2 bucks), although I'm not sure that I will use it.

2) about ... lost the stylus. Very, of course, not convenient when there is no place to fix it. I ordered an etsy case with an eyelet, but they still have to make it, send it ... well, the seller also has spare styluses (1.5 bucks). At the same time I checked whether the standard wacom stylus from a graphic tablet will work. The system sees it, but it believes that it has a long, long-lasting stuck, even when you don’t touch the screen. As a result, it is necessary to bring the cursor to the icon, it captures and transfers it. Buttons do not work, pressing the tip on the screen - once out of ten. And in the drivers, the manufacturer of the digitizer is listed as Goodix.
segbed
Message#31
28.02.15, 20:54
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 900

Woodent @ 02.28.2015, 09:29*
the seller also has spare styluses (1.5 bucks)

You can immediately take zhmenyu)
By the way, try on occasion how the tablet will respond to 2 stylus pens :)

--------------------
Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet 2
B_A_E
Message#32
08.03.15, 00:32
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 9
Check in: 14.12.08
Apple iPhone 6s

I bought a tablet, it cost 10 tr. Cost a thousand more, the seller made a discount. The screen, quite to itself nothing, clearness and brightness suffices. The battery holds six hours with WiFi on. I updated the BIOS and drivers, the tablet began to wake up normally, without this the screen did not turn on. WiFi, of course, is far from the best, only 2.4 GHz and a speed of no more than 72 Mbit / s (in Windows). The stylus is clearly calibrated for portrait mode, in the landscape in the corners there is a mismatch between the cursor and the touch point, that is, if you turn the stylus as if you were holding the tablet in portrait mode, then everything is fine, and so the millimeter does not give three differences and recalibration after calibration the stylus cursor starts to fly across the screen, like mad, in general we will understand.
For convenience, zakolhozil: a USB hub for simultaneously charging the tablet and connecting any devices, the Samsung stylus in the form of a pen, removed the stuffing and shoved the staff from the tablet, however, it was necessary to drill out the Samsung a little. Well, I bought a cover with a loop for the stylus inside to the heap, so as not to get lost. The cover turned out to be wider than necessary two centimeters, but oh well.
muskul
Message#33
20.03.15, 20:30
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 21
Check in: 06.10.08
Leagoo Shark 1

H. Owners, does the software switch off the touch when the stylus initializes work everywhere or is it only implemented in some editors or notebooks? Or is there no such thing at all on Windows and should you keep the brush all the time on weight or on plastic? How are you satisfied with the special software? Is it a working horse? Writing on the fly will have a lot and will not interfere with reliable grip on the screen?
And yet - judging by the pictures of the electromagnetic wheelbarrow, which is glued by the top layer itself - its cable is located in the lower right corner and, when connected, is neat or so at 180 degrees it bends. This area is particularly to be protected, if the body is not very hard and especially when entering from the cold. And if there is not glued, then the results do not wait for a long time. On YouTube there are already shows of marriage with small dropped out sections without triggering. On Ali, the wholesale price for a touch is from $ 29.69 per pair. But, may God have mercy, as they say. And then pokleit without a single speck of dust or bubble, even in the workshop - this is not a factory with filters, vacuum and robots.
How is the body shot down or flimsy? And does the double contour strongly mirror from the IPS-matrix to the upper layer, especially at an angle in the sun? And in comparison with ASUS and DELL similar? Bubbles no?
And a stillborn purchase branch. Are there so few purchases? After all, many are interested. But judging by the number of orders for Ali and the flags of countries - no more than a hundred have gone to us, although Russian-speaking people can live everywhere. With such a move, no one will cut the firmware. It would be possible to stir up a collective purchase somewhere. Would leave a couple of links and comments on the prodavan. For example E-live Technology Limited $ 10 per stylus requests.
3G modem does not cling?

--------------------
Do not rush to bend under this changeable world, let it be better to bend under you ...M. Time
Woodent
Message#34
20.03.15, 22:11
Local
[offline]

Messages 230

Ummm .. why do we need custom firmware windows tablet?

Wrist lock in OneNote works. The screen in the sun behaves normally, the assembly is approximately like that of an asus.
muskul
Message#35
21.03.15, 23:44
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Leagoo Shark 1

Regarding the excellent Chinese quality - I believe with pleasure (on the personal experience of using other devices). We will take.

Custom firmware - meant the possibility of dual block. Already there are Chinese 8 inch competitors on a similar iron, except for cameras and handwriting, and maybe something else. If there are two - it does not hurt sometimes. The readers in ANDROID will be more accessible. Although I personally was the office and in particular ACCESS, WORD, EXCEL, pee diaries, which would then print it out and even the sketches and electronic schemes by hand relevant.

If there is handwriting recognition in Cyrillic, can you share your impressions?

Post has been editedmuskul - 21.03.15, 23:46

--------------------
Do not rush to bend under this changeable world, let it be better to bend under you ...M. Time
Woodent
Message#36
22.03.15, 00:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 230

there the recognition goes by means of Windows - it will be no different from any other Win-8 device. I do not use this function myself, if I write by hand, I keep the scribbles as scribbles, without recognizing them. In OneNote.

By the way, I took Asus from repair. Here they are nearby. Asus is also heavier noticeable. Pen from one to another does not fit, if that. I charged both in full, I will arrange for them to race to discharge the battery in standby mode :)

Attached images
Attached Image
muskul
Message#37
22.03.15, 01:22
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 21
Leagoo Shark 1

Clearly. Mass dimensions in favor of PIPO. At ASUS, like two spaced stereo speakers. The comparison is not correct, but still in some sort of sonorous movie scene is the difference noticeable?

--------------------
Woodent
Message#38
22.03.15, 01:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 230

I already wrote - the sound is disgusting :) but it does not rattle, and thanks for that :)
Woodent
Message#39
22.03.15, 23:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 230

so, we spent the day in standby mode:
Asus - 96% (left)
Pipo - 12% (left)

something the Chinese namudri ... wonder whether programmatically or hardware ...

UPD: Pipo charged up to 100%, did not touch (!) Asus, turned on airplane mode for both. Another day passed:
Asus - 86% (left)
Pipo - 13% (left)

Obviously something namudril. Not as 10 times asus battery has more.

Post has been editedWoodent - 24.03.15, 14:50
cooleekoff
Message#40
09.04.15, 08:27
Novice
[offline]

Messages 42
Check in: 26.11.12

Question to the topstarter and owners: please tell me, how does the tablet behave there after this time? Are there any bugs? Is there a solution to a problem with a standby discharge? How does the digitizer behave?
Woodent
Message#41
09.04.15, 09:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 230

Everything is cool out of the box, I did not find what to do with the discharge. More precisely, I found a driver through powercfg / sleepstudy that eats energy during sleep, found out that it is responsible for usb 3, plugged in the keyboard, got into the BIOS, changed the usb settings ... now my tablet does not support ubs-2-go, because that the keyboard no longer sees, but to disable the check in the BIOS, you need a keyboard. Oops. At the same time, the battery consumption has not been cured :( There is no time to google the solution yet, the problem seems too complicated from the point of view of a simple consumer :(
PIPO

4 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 15:13