HP Split 13 x2 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 13.3 '' | Intel Pentium i3-i5 | 2-4GB RAM

Rep: (328)
HP Split 13 x2
Windows 8.1 | 13.3 "| Intel Pentium / i3 / i5 | 4Gb
Description |Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase and Accessories В»| Marriage
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ

Attached Image

Specifications
System
Operating system: Windows 8
Processor: Intel Pentium / i3-4010Y / i5-4200Y
Number of cores: 2
RAM: 2 or 4 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
The maximum memory capacity is 8GB (no memory is soldered, one slot)
Built-in memory: 64/128 GB
Support for memory cards with a tablet: microSDXC, up to 64/128 GB
Dock memory card support: SDXC, up to 64/128 GB
The keyboard has space for a hard disk: 500GB (7 mm SATA optional - it may or may not be)
(To install a hard disk, you need wires, they are not included. Non-standard wires.)
Screen
Screen: 13.3 ", 1366x768
Screen type: TFT IPS, glossy (come across models with TN, you need to be careful !!)
There is no support for the stylus, but the pixel is large, the fingers fall well.
Anti-glare screen
Sensors: accelerometer, gyroscope, light sensor
Video Processor: Intel Gen 7 / HD4200
Wireless connection
Wi-Fi 802.11n support
Bluetooth 4.0 support
Sound and Camera
Webcam TrueVision Full HD (2.0 MP)
Two built-in digital microphones
Stereo speakers with Beats Audio technology
HP imagepad with Multi-Touch technology
Dock
Docking station: yes
Full-size "island" type keyboard
Connecting external devices via USB - 1 usb 2.0 + 1 usb3.0 (both ports are in the docking station)
TV / monitor connection: HDMI (docking station port)
Audio / headphone output: 3.5 mm
Nutrition
Work time: about 8-12 hours (in laptop mode)
Battery Capacity: 32 Wh + 33 Wh In The Keyboard
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions (W x D x H) 340 x 230 x 23.4 mm
Tablet only: 340 x 216 x 11.3 mm
Weight 2.2 kg
Tablet only: 1 kg
additional information
So, in order.

pros
1) low price, bought a model i3-4gb-128GB for 500 dollars.
2) Ability to increase RAM !!!
3) Install Hard Disk and TWO Memory Cards
4) IPS screen even in the cheapest versions, but sometimes TN, you need to check with your eyes, and not by the inscription on the box.
5) Docking station always included

Minuses
1) low screen resolution
2) no stylus support
3) a lot of weight (2.2kg in laptop mode)
4) There are no wires and a sled for installing a hard disk and I do not know where to look for them.

I use 2 days, I will update the record in the course of testing.
[attachment = "5327963: release_csm__MG_3609_56c5fbd66b.jpg"]
Attached Image
Attached Image
Useful information
Prices start at $ 500 in Ukraine.
See all prices

The theme cap will be updated.

Software and drivers
Drivers and software
Drivers Pack (Mail.ru Cloud)

Post has been editedLukasaddon - 18.12.14, 00:22

I tested the battery. holds in laptop mode 8-9 hours.
In tablet mode, 4-5 hours can live.

Rep: (6)
LukasAddon @ 11/06/2014, 12:43*
Hard drive installation

But how is it possible? enlighten? those. can I buy a screw separately? and how to put it? where?

There are modifications of the tablet with a hard keyboard.
In the docking keyboard there is space for a hard disk, even if it is not included in the kit right away.
But there is no fastening on it and the wire. they need to be bought separately. the cost of a kit to install a SATA hard disk is about $ 57.
Hard can be set to any capacity, it will be available only when the keyboard is connected.
In the tablet itself installed SSD M-Sata 64 or 128 gigabytes. possible replacement for any capacity.

thanks for the answer! I have the same as you (bought in Kiev). 128 GB
probably easier to buy a flash drive than such a hard drive.
Did I understand correctly that you need to disassemble the clave to put it?

And another question: I do not know how to repack the battery (I see that it is not removed as in conventional laptops), what will happen when it dies?

Yes, it will be more effective to replace the CDD from 128 to 256 or 512. although it is more expensive.
The battery can be ordered new, it's HP, spare parts must be available in the service. I do not think it will be expensive.
And yes, you need to disassemble in any case. I made out for upgrading the RAM to 8 gigabytes, it greatly improved the work of multitasking.

update:
keyboard battery number 725607-001
and tablet 725606-001
Search in Google, the prices are adequate.

update:
I thought maybe a 3G modem instead of a hard one could be integrated into the keyboard. how do I look at how difficult it will be

Post has been editedLukasaddon - 20.11.14, 13:13

Rep: (5)
Well, how is progress in disassembling, can there be a photo of the dock inside?

Rep: (0)
FoundEngineering Manual on HP Split 13 x2, in principle, everything is clear. I myself have not yet figured out.

Tell me please, does someone have a multitouch on the touchpad? or is it in this model? if it doesn't work (for me) then what could be the reason?

Rep: (5)
serg-ch @ 12/08/2014, 14:07*
Found an engineering manual on HP Split 13 x2, in principle, everything is clear. I myself have not yet figured out.

An interesting manual.

Today I found out that the card reader does not work in the tablet (for small cards). insert a card - nothing happens. Is there a problem with firewood or what?

Post has been editedZenano - 09.12.14, 22:56

Replaced Wi-Fi with intel N 7260 + BT. It was delivered without problems.
That would be to find the number of the wire that is to install the hard keyboard, I am sure that it is used not only in our tablet, but also in several HP laptops.

I will disassemble the dock tomorrow, I will post a photo

Post has been editedLukasaddon - 09.12.14, 22:58

again about the card .. I have a micro SD card. If you put it in the adapter and put it in the dock station - it works. If you just put a micro in the tablet - 0 reactions: (. Maybe the fact is that the card should be microSDXC (I have microSDHC) ??

should work. I tried all three card formats.

Pechalka: (and the firewood on the card reader from where they put it?
the worst thing is that there is not even a sound when installing the card. no reaction

Post has been editedZenano - 09.12.14, 23:55

Windows preinstalled, firewood went with it immediately.
contact card to yourself when you look at the screen.

Posted 12/12/2014 00:54:

multitouch on the touchpad works well.
help with drivers?

The fact is that I immediately demolished the Windows. Irritating disc beating.
Now I have moved the Windows from scratch. The same situation. Without any drivers, the slot in the docking station works right away. In the tablet - 0 reaction. probably with iron problems. Damn, sorry. It seems everything plows well. If the guarantee to give it for a month will keep the computer, and I need it: (
Yes, if you can, please help with the wood. For some reason, I installed everything, but let's say the multi does not work on a tache, all of a sudden and with a problem map because of this
ps put the assembly monkruz. I like it a lot, but I don’t know if this can be a problem with the card and that. After all, in the device manager everything is OK

Post has been editedZenano - 10.12.14, 02:49

I posted a package in the header, there is a drivers folder and the rest is software that comes with it.
And the Windows in vain demolished, the disc division without demolition can be changed)))

Post has been editedLukasaddon - 10.12.14, 08:57

LukasAddon @ 12/10/2014 07:57*
I posted a package in the header, there is a drivers folder and the rest is software that comes with it.

Thank you very much. True, it did not help me. Does not see the tablet card (2 different tried), and does not respond in any way. In the docking station, even when you insert the adapter, the Windows "picks up". Very sorry. I can not decide whether it is worthwhile to fool with the repair (they will keep it for a month, how to drink to give). If I didn’t know that it doesn’t work, I don’t know or sometime this function was required

Post has been editedZenano - 10.12.14, 22:37

In the repair cost to pass. Ask to make a diagnosis, and while the spare part will go, you can pick it up and use it.

P.S.
After parsing the keyboard, I realized that the SATA plug is not decoupled from the board. so I will not install the hard disk.
I will change the SSD to a more capacious. But this is then, and now a photo of the disassembled keyboard
Attached Image

Post has been editedLukasaddon - 13.12.14, 16:54

Rep: (3)
The second photo in the "additional information" is not hp split x2 at all, there is 4: 3 and the keyboard to the very edges of the dock.

Has anyone put toys? What is going on? The tablet is not hard to keep on weight?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/09/19, 16:58