Xiaomi Portable USB Mini WiFi - Discussion | [usbwifi] Discussion, firmware, problem solving

Rep: (1767)
Xiaomi Portable USB Mini WiFi - Discussion
Xiaomi mini Protable wifi U disk version 8GB

A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
Size: 27mm * 17mm * 10mm
Weight: 4g
Color: Black, White, Orange, Blue, Green, Pink
Support: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 / 64bits, Windows 7 32 / 64bits, Windows 8 32 / 64bits
USB 2.0 Port: Yes
Compatible with: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b
11b: 1/2 / 5.5 / 11Mbps
11g: 6/9/12/18/24/36/48 / 54Mbps
11n: Up to 150Mbps
Support: network detection automatically
Transmission rate transformation
20MHz / 40MHz bandwidth: Yes
1T1R Antenna Mode: Yes
2.4G: Yes
QoS-WMM, WMM-PS: Yes
Infrastructure and Ad-hoc: Yes
Low power consumption: Yes
Power Management: Yes
Frequency range: 2.412-2.4835 GHz
Working Channel: 1-13 (China)
Transmitted power: 18 dBm (Maximum)
Insecure Use of Cryptography: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK, 64 / 128bit WEP
Software Language: Chinese
Antenna: PIFA Antenna build in

Environment:
Working Temperature: 0 ~ 40 degrees
Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 70 degrees
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH No Condensation
Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% RH No Condensation
Useful links:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 12.02.19, 16:45
Reason for editing: another way

Rep: (34)
I need beta testers of my translation:
http: //forum.astrakhan...x.php? showtopic = 150674
http://miui.su/xen/threads/5625/
At the moment, the translation of the shell itself is ready, a bit later the cloud KuaiPan.
Version 2.4.0.831.
IN:
How can I help? - Install translation, check work, etc.
How can you see the work? First you need to set up TeamViewer 9 for remote access to your PC, then send me a Skype ID and password.
Is your skype - Skype: queyron + official.
How can I Russify the program? - Easy, just delete the old version and install the new one downloaded from this forum.

Rep: (179)
* queyron,
where is the translation? And what are the links to resources on which there is no discussion? PR

Vl @ d_I_Mir @ 05.12.2014, 18:14*
where is the translation? And what are the links to resources on which there is no discussion? PR

I have not yet completed the translation, I, too, may have problems ..
Beta I give for testing, wrote the above contacts.
PR I why, in the topics of discussion is small and screenshots of the translation (old).

* queyron,
You are funny people, translators ..
Spit it here. Write, the version is not translated completely. Here you and screenshots will upload. Access through Teamviewer I will not give you for sure)

Vl @ d_I_Mir @ 05.12.2014, 18:24*
Access through Teamviewer I will not give you for sure)

Okay, I can wait for you to delete there, when you delete write to me. I'd rather see everything live, my whistle is not with me yet.
Well, then I post the exe itself. The most current version.
Attached fileMiWiFi.exe(8.27 MB)

What is required from the tester? Screenshots of work in PNG, describe shortcomings, bugs, etc.
Spread here and knock on drugs. Write in Skype: queyron + official

Post has been editedqueyron - 05.12.14, 18:31

* queyron,
and who will allow you full access then. Unlike you (a fan of "prona"), people on computers store a lot of personal and commercial information.

Post has been editedVl @ d_I_Mir - 05.12.14, 18:43

Vl @ d_I_Mir @ 05.12.2014, 18:42*
and who will allow you full access then. Unlike you (a fan of "prona"), people on computers store a lot of personal and commercial information.

I mean poke yourself on the buttons, potestit. You can through a demonstration in Skype, but then you poke and check. Plus I have no sense from what I see on the desktop.

Who has the unnecessary whistles on the RT3070 chipset or a friend, for example RT5370n, contact me - I will explain how to change the PID and VID to Ubuntu, after your nameless whistle can work with this shell.

* queyron,
Here are the screenshots: thank_you:
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

on the third screenshot, the captions partially hide the "Ok" and "Cancel" buttons. On the last but one, the text went outside the window. I understand what they mean, but not Camille. At the last, everything is fine.
More there "poke" nowhere.

Post has been editedVl @ d_I_Mir - 05.12.14, 19:20

Vl @ d_I_Mir @ 12/05/2014, 19:16*
on the third screenshot, the captions partially hide the "Ok" and "Cancel" buttons. On the last but one, the text went outside the window. I understand what they mean, but not Camille. At the last, everything is fine.
More there "poke" nowhere.

You can expand the windows, I already thought about it. It is necessary to test and alter a couple of lines.

Later I will add two themes again in exe, i.e. the buttons "FAQ (Questions about the device on the forum) " " Forum thread ".

Posted 12/05/2014 19:39:

Attached Image

Post has been editedqueyron - 05.12.14, 19:39

Rep: (21)
People, I have one when I try to download software from* vittsan, does the anti-virus message pop up from a possible trojan?
Attached Image

Rep: (1946)
email me - I will explain how to change the PID and VID to Ubuntu
So? :-)
Instructions for changing the VID PID - WI-Fi adapters on any Mediatek chips without installing Linux.

Instructions for changing the VID PID - WI-Fi adapters on any Mediatek chips without installing Linux.

A little bit wrong, but very close to my version.

Rep: (35)
Astus, which version did you use?

English 2.3.759 + over your build. Tried with pure English, there was no difference. Unfortunately, I feel that now I can test and test properly only with the whistle on New Year’s holidays, and it is quite possible with the memory version.

Post has been editedAstus - 05.12.14, 20:16

The people, I have one when I try to download software from * vittsan, does the anti-virus message come out from a possible Trojan?

I could easily cut the translation on the infected system, I need to update my software more often and buy / download keys.

Rep: (1946)
A little bit wrong, but very close to my version.
Yes, don't care! The way Vova run-in over the years and millions ... :-)

Yes, don't care! The way Vova run in over the years and millions ...

In theory, in addition to the change, it is also necessary to redo the inf, since the chipset is different, although xs.

Rep: (35)
The people, I have one when I try to download software from * vittsan, does the anti-virus message come out from a possible Trojan?

At work, Kaspersky was silent, VirusTotal alsogives nothing.

First good news!
The installer script is written in Lua, it also takes stupid variables, because changing the shortcut or folder name is not difficult.
Because I redid the installer.
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/06/19 08:08