Xiaomi Portable USB Mini WiFi - Discussion | [usbwifi] Discussion, firmware, problem solving

Rep: (1808)
Xiaomi Portable USB Mini WiFi - Discussion
Xiaomi mini Protable wifi U disk version 8GB

A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
Size: 27mm * 17mm * 10mm
Weight: 4g
Color: Black, White, Orange, Blue, Green, Pink
Support: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 / 64bits, Windows 7 32 / 64bits, Windows 8 32 / 64bits
USB 2.0 Port: Yes
Compatible with: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b
11b: 1/2 / 5.5 / 11Mbps
11g: 6/9/12/18/24/36/48 / 54Mbps
11n: Up to 150Mbps
Support: network detection automatically
Transmission rate transformation
20MHz / 40MHz bandwidth: Yes
1T1R Antenna Mode: Yes
2.4G: Yes
QoS-WMM, WMM-PS: Yes
Infrastructure and Ad-hoc: Yes
Low power consumption: Yes
Power Management: Yes
Frequency range: 2.412-2.4835 GHz
Working Channel: 1-13 (China)
Transmitted power: 18 dBm (Maximum)
Insecure Use of Cryptography: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK, 64 / 128bit WEP
Software Language: Chinese
Antenna: PIFA Antenna build in

Environment:
Working Temperature: 0 ~ 40 degrees
Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 70 degrees
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH No Condensation
Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% RH No Condensation
Useful links:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 04.08.19, 23:07
Reason for editing:

Rep: (134)
* Alex89_89 , Xiaomi Portable USB Mini WiFi - Discussion (Post by SVPaTRoL # 47152548)

Rep: (0)
Good time!
I ask for help, I can’t connect this whistle - Xiaomi 802.11n USB Wireless Adapter to the computer, before there were no problems on XP, installed 10, problems started.
In the properties (The device works fine.) And (The USB device \ VID_2717 & PID_4106 \ 1.0 needs further installation.)
Day digging without a result, what could be?

Rep: (13)
Hello everyone, it’s inconvenient to smoke a forum on your phone, because not at home now, they are interested in several questions, is it possible to use the subject in the mode of an access point without using the Internet (I plan to only use it on business trips for games over the network with several laptops)? If so, is all this done through your software? And how do drivers and software devices work at the moment, with errors and lags, or is everything normal now?

Post has been editedbambu4a91 - 11.03.19, 21:02
Reason for editing: Completed

Rep: (-1)
Some kind of tin, after updating win-10x64 the whistle flew off. Now, after installing firewood by extracting it from miwifi_setup_1b601_848.exe, and then installing the client miwifi_setup_1b601_848.exe, when it starts, it breaks the wired connection with the Internet and does not allow reconnecting.
Attached Image

Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Rep: (26)
how to connect it to hakinotosh 10.14

Rep: (7)
I have a speed like a dialup, what could be the problem? Vin10 x64 1803, software from here is Russian. in properties shows 150, but speed does not give out more than 2 megabits (((

Rep: (1946)
* aus13 ,
Also on my pro.
Apparently it is prescribed incorrectly.

shows 150 in properties, but speed does not exceed 2 megabits

figured out googling, for full speeds you need to turn on the properties in the optional Multimedia / Game Environment option, by default it is off

Rep: (6)
Has anyone managed to connect a whistle to a samsung tv?
If yes, how to do it /

Will it work for android consoles?

Rep: (45)
Check somebody miracast work please, that something doesn’t work for me at all

Rep: (30)
* vadimus911 , works

Rep: (30)
* guzlia , not

Posted on 03/30/2019, 17:56:

* ivanburnash no way

Rep: (45)
* thehelixpg , then probably you need to reinstall Windows, I have 2 different whistles and miracast did not work on any

The people, acquired this subject recently, tested on home PCs everything is fine with everything. But he took as many for work. Since I spend most of the time in the server room, I also connect the whistle to the server directly, of course. So I noticed such a feature that the whistle as a router does not work in the server Windows and can not even contact the program. Checked on 3 versions (vin16. Vin12. Vin2k3)
Who faced such a problem? Suspicion that some of the services block the device for distribution or something like that.
I tried to play with antivirus, firewall and firewall. did not help. Failed to configure says.

Post has been editedBuXLoW - 03.04.19, 10:52

Rep: (62)
* BuXLoW, I kind of read that you can organize an access point using Windows (infrastructure mode or something like that). Try it once you have access to the system settings.

Post has been editedbeepltd - 03.04.19, 11:03

Thank you for your help)

Rep: (1)
Nothing new from xiaomi in this format with 5HZ has appeared?

Rep: (26)
Updated on the extreme Windows 10 May 2019 update insider.
The driver crashed, it worked only after installing firewood from Win7x64, it does not work on drivers from Win10x64.

Maybe someone will be useful.

Attached files

Attached fileWin7x64.zip(3.26 MB)

Rep: (3)
Maybe someone will be useful.

I fought for two hours, I could not understand what was wrong ... I installed this driver and immediately everything worked! Thank!!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/31/19, 15:47