Xiaomi Portable USB Mini WiFi - Discussion | [usbwifi] Discussion, firmware, problem solving

Rep: (1968)
Xiaomi Portable USB Mini WiFi - Discussion
Xiaomi mini Protable wifi U disk version 8GB

A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications:
Size: 27mm * 17mm * 10mm
Weight: 4g
Color: Black, White, Orange, Blue, Green, Pink
Support: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 / 64bits, Windows 7 32 / 64bits, Windows 8 32 / 64bits
USB 2.0 Port: Yes
Compatible with: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b
11b: 1/2 / 5.5 / 11Mbps
11g: 6/9/12/18/24/36/48 / 54Mbps
11n: Up to 150Mbps
Support: network detection automatically
Transmission rate transformation
20MHz / 40MHz bandwidth: Yes
1T1R Antenna Mode: Yes
2.4G: Yes
QoS-WMM, WMM-PS: Yes
Infrastructure and Ad-hoc: Yes
Low power consumption: Yes
Power Management: Yes
Frequency range: 2.412-2.4835 GHz
Working Channel: 1-13 (China)
Transmitted power: 18 dBm (Maximum)
Insecure Use of Cryptography: WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK, 64 / 128bit WEP
Software Language: Chinese
Antenna: PIFA Antenna build in

Environment:
Working Temperature: 0 ~ 40 degrees
Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 70 degrees
Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH No Condensation
Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% RH No Condensation
Useful links:

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 29.03.20, 10:36
Reason for editing: kekstov (driver) for Mac OS 10.12.x - 10.15 (beta)

Rep: (37)
It is simple:
Choosing a network in conn. Wi-Fi point is created, or lokalku, I could be wrong.
Attached Image
Put the sharing
Attached Image
And sharing a folder / drive
Attached Image
It is possible through the wizard incl. Sharing.
Download the X-plore, or where there is such a possibility, and select the bottom of the Lan - Search button. Find your folders and drives.

Posted on 01.01.2015, 18:33:

Like as through X-plore incl. Wi-Fi server, it will distribute the files.

Rep: (21)
* queyron, it seems that it works when the PC and the smart one lokalke via WiFi. I've got a PC connected to Internet through a twisted pair cable (not WiFi-router) and the local network is a network provider for it. So PC nifiga not see that there is a smart distributes.

Post has been editedigelstein - 02.01.15, 18:23

Rep: (179)
* igelstein
And where then Xiaomi Portable USB Mini WiFi? Did you ever want to do?
igelstein @ 02.01.2015, 18:21*
So PC nifiga not see that there is a smart distributes.

And why should you fuss? So you PC does not understand what you want from him. Ask him exactly from where to get the 'Net (cable or wifi). Why itself create problems?
Write again - exactly what you want to do?
As I understand it, you need to enable whistle in access point mode (will distribute wired internet) and connect to it with a smart (and that's get you LAN - PC + smart). Then, on the PC, configure shared folders, smart and see them.
If you need access to a smart folder, use, as I wrote, for example Wifi transfer or Wifi file explorer.

Rep: (21)
Vl @ d_I_Mir @ 03.01.2015, 00:22*
As I understand it, you need to enable whistle in access point mode (will distribute wired internet) and connect to it with a smart (and that's get you LAN - PC + smart). Then, on the PC, configure shared folders, smart and see them.
But with a smart connection to a wired connect to Internet from your PC problems were not initially - all by itself earned. But with rassharivaniya folders on your PC for smart something I have not worked.
But see your emanations were so strong that I have somehow got to see share drives on the PC first folder on the laptop, and then on a smart through X-plore. MyPhoneExplorer is a pity only on the PC and does not want to accept WiFi.

Rep: (1)
install driver off.sayta - computer win8x64 sees only MI WLAN Adapter. they still do not like him - forced to try to put the driver of xioami folder. How to be here?

http://i.imgur.com/mTnYgjI.png

Rep: (136)
Attached filemiwifi_setup_2.4.838.exe(15.94 MB)

Here are downloaded if you need someone the original Chinese version.
Someone managed to set up this miracle on Ubuntu?

Post has been editedMezer - 08.01.15, 17:32

Rep: (93)
Firewood from the latest version 2.4.839
Firewood from the latest version 2.4.839tyts

Hastily translated the application for buckets
1.1.7.55 RU

The app for the PC did not translate ...
All head broke.
At the time, not really to the same.

Archive
Everyone who can not find firewood. These should separately.Firewood
Lasttranslatedversion2.4.831

Let it be for now

: coldly:

For those who are in the tank

Post has been editedtelefonik - 16.06.15, 16:20
Reason for edit: updated version of firewood, added client for buckets

Rep: (37)
fjod @ 08.01.2015, 11:56*
install driver off.sayta - computer win8x64 sees only MI WLAN Adapter. they still do not like him - forced to try to put the driver of xioami folder. How to be here?

In the folder with the drivers, file netr28ux.inf trying to establish.

Thank! It was almost running;) The phone stops at "obtaining IP adress". tried several times to "reset wifi", but to no purpose

fjod @ 08.01.2015, 17:38*
Thank! It's almost working phone stops at "obtaining IP adress". tried several times to "reset wifi", but to no purpose

The wireless connection should automatically create a new connection, you need to include a program after a full connection (for example, if the VPN to be connected because if you run after, will be bugs)

Not who have not tried to do so b coiled tray program starts?

Post has been editedMezer - 08.01.15, 19:46

Mezer @ 08.01.2015, 19:41*
The wireless connection should automatically create a new connection, you need to include a program after a full connection (for example, if the VPN to be connected because if you run after, will be bugs)

when I run miwifi, then the compound is. and so no. trying to connect in different ways Beeline, the connection, then restart the wifi

Here are the properties of connectionshttp://i.imgur.com/k0ieySe.png

fjod @ 08.01.2015, 20:19*
Here are the properties of connectionshttp://i.imgur.com/k0ieySe.png

Similarly, the current I 7-ka

I reset Chinese version 2.4.838 - earned

Rep: (17)
* queyron,

what data you would like to receive?

Rep: (0)
Guys sorry for the question! Tell me please. I FTTB internet without a modem.Xiaomi Portable USB Mini WiFi will delight the Internet via WiFi to smartphones and tablets, right? Or I did not understand correctly?

Rep: (179)
* hi5, right.

to achieve distribution Ineta could now try to understand the other of application. tell me who knows what will happen in specific situations:
- sistemnik without an Internet connection and no network tobish need to get on the Internet through wifi whistle. But how do I see the line "to set to receive" only appears after you successfully install their own wifi-network, estesstvenno in this situation is impossible. / How to immediately turn the whistle on reception?
- it seems somehow crooked understand description of the features before making a purchase that can be relied plug the device into any laptop / system unit, assign the client to a folder capability, and then pull it out of any device that is connected to the wifi network (without additional prog). the main question here is easy access to connect Comp folder.!

Rep: (391)
Guys have any ways to expand the signal wifi?

Whether the binding capabilities of the glands to the account Xiaomi, in order to get 1TB in the cloud?

If someone managed to udastsa or run it on Ubuntu or other distributions unsubscribe plz!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/05/20, 17:37