Chuwi V89 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 8.9 "| Intel Z3735F 1.83GHz | 2GB RAM

Rep: (15)
PictureChuwi v89
Description| Discussion пїЅ | Purchase " | Accessories В» | Firmware " | A source of information
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Official site
Specifications:
Model: V89
White colour
Operating system: Windows 8.1
Screen size: 8.9 inches IPS (16: 9 ratio)
Resolution: Full HD 1920 * 1200 (Samsung Retina)
Multitouch: Capacitive 10-touch
Processor: Quad-Core Intel Z3735F 1.83 GHz
RAM: 2Gb DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 7th generation
Built-in memory: 32 / 64Gb (eMMC)
Front camera: 2 megapixel
Rear camera: 5 megapixel
Support:
- Wifi: Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
- Built-in 3G: WCDMA - 900 / 2100MHz (2G: GSM - 900 / 1800MHz)
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- GPS
- SD cards: up to 64Gb
- OTG
- G-Sensor
Connectors: 1x Micro USB, 1x Micro SD, 1x Micro SIM, 3.5mm-jack
Battery: 6400mAh
Speakers: Stereo (ACC)
Dimensions: 233.2 * 148.2 * 8 mm (weight 445 g)
Additional Information:
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Any utility
- A source of information:http://bbs.chuwi.com/forum.php(but for comfortable use, it is advisable to insert this link into Google search and select “translate page”) just set “v89” to the site search.
P.S: antivirus constantly swears at this site.
- Drivers for Windows 8.1 x86:http://my-files.ru/6j2f39
- BIOS:http://my-files.ru/gjzz4z
- Official build of Windows 8.1 x86 Bing with pre-installed drivers and Office 365:https://yadi.sk/d/3f0W0kgDdrhmx
Detailed instructions for installing Windows 8.1
1. Format the USB flash drive in fat32 or, be sure to rename it to "Winpe" (without quotes).
2. Download and unpack the archive, the contents of the folder "S895_F_3_CHUWI_EN & ZH & HK_NO_WW41_V1.0.7.T" are copied to the USB flash drive.
3. Make sure that the tablet does not have a microSD card, connect the USB flash drive and keyboard to the tablet via a hub (not necessarily with power).
4. Turn on the tablet and press ESC until you get to the choice.
5. In the menu, click "Boot Manager" and select "EFI USB Device (General USB Flash Disk)" - this is our flash drive - press Enter, it will boot from the flash drive.
6. At the end of the installation, the computer should turn itself off, remove the flash drive and turn on the tablet - configuration will go. At some point, you can choose English language.

Recommendation: after formatting the flash drive, open "Control Panel \ Administrative Tools \ Computer Management \ Disk Management" and look for the partition on the flash drive to be marked "Active", if not, make it that way (right mouse button - make it active).

SOLVING THE PROBLEM OF JOINT WORK WiFi and Bluetooth

Making of 5 fingers 10
As it turned out, the drivers for the 5-point multitouch are installed from the factory, and the panel itself works with 10 touches, then this bug can be eliminated at the request of the owner.
Link to the driver for the touchscreen:https://yadi.sk/d/2EnQCbUQdqTiG
Instruction:
- unpack the archive;
- go to the task manager and select: HID devices ->KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch i2c;
- in the driver tab click update ->find drivers on this computer ->and select the folder with the drivers.

When installing drivers, the touchscreen will be temporarily disabled, but at the end of the process everything should work.

Prog for SMS

Turn off sleep mode for Windows (turn on hibernation by default

Enabling full hibernation

Installing Dualboot on the tablet

Instructions with files from sanir76:
Chuwi v89
Archive with full firmware for CHUWI V89 64Gb DualBOOT. Instructions in Russian are present inside:ChuwiV89
Or one more:
Files for firmware:
https://yadi.sk/d/vCnQBrBEfxHDL
Files for 32GB version:
Chuwi v89
Instructions on firmware (the links information is similar, but complements each other):
Chuwi v89
Chuwi v89

Switch from DualOS to SingleOS

option to get Root rights for Android

Running GPS from under Windows (complete instructions with all links
Updated version (fewer problems):Chuwi v89
Initial option:Chuwi v89

Connecting the tablet to the TV (with video, TV - LG

Template of the protective film on the tablet (Luxcase universal film for cutting according to the template)
Chuwi v89
Instruction:Chuwi v89

Solving the problem with the time difference in Win and Android

Repartitioning the size of partitions for Android
By default, 10GB is allocated for android, but you can do more or less
Chuwi v89
For advanced users, there is a batch file for creating a partition.tbl file:
Chuwi v89

Increase productivity in android games

Xposed to Chuwi v89 (Intel x86) works!

Disassembly + photo of the entrails

Simultaneous charging and working with devices (hub scheme)

How to remove Android?

Rolling back the touchscreen drivers to the factory ones, if it doesn't work, or there are phantom clicks (after replacing the touch / update of the Windows drivers)

The tablet does not turn on, it is heated on charging. Short circuit power (successful repair of the power circuit)

Post has been editedMaksim UA - 13.03.19, 17:36
Reason for editing: upd

Rep: (0)
* artyritos, I was thinking just then about dyualny is a conversation, so I think nobody knows how the second axis to switch? : Rolleyes:

Good day .
I bought this miracle, and immediately drew attention to the rapid discharge of the battery.
After the reading of the everesta proved that the battery capacity is not 6400 as stated, and 2400. Full battery charge is enough for a couple of hours of video playback (WIFI incl. + System load above 50%).
Could it be? And as far as the battery life you have?

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (643)
alexxxzandr @ 08.02.2015, 02:28*
that the battery capacity is not 6400 as stated, and in 2400.

I dare to suggest that perhaps the old version everesta not correctly shows the supply voltage. It you have a suspiciously large. Look the same in AIDA64 can all fall into place.
If you have a charger at 5V, the voltage 3,7V battery. Then 26680: 6400 = 3.7, is precisely the declared capacity.

Rep: (23)
alexxxzandr @ 08.02.2015, 01:28*
Could it be

That's right. The screenshot contains the battery power, which is considered in watt-hours by the formula Power = Voltage * capacity. That is, to calculate issued "Everest" capacity figure should be divided by 3.7

Rep: (12)
Someone already bought a tablet dualbutom? I am watching a great solution to try!
artyritos @ 06.02.2015, 22:43*
Then Ali saw on the Planche 2 OS, which means it is possible and we put android ???? No one tried?

Now Ali is already a version of the dual, which immediately stands and Windows, and Android. Switching between them (as I understand it, all the Chinese people so) - in Android from a curtain, in Windows - on the label. Apparently these actions are simply overwhelmed the plate with the parameters of the selected boot configuration.

By the way saw a body and the glass are any problems in the tablet, is it true? Thanks.

Rep: (7)
Put the firmware under 2 axes! Perhaps the disk image ..?

Raz (e) R @ 09.02.2015, 14:36*
Someone already bought a tablet dualbutom?

Why, I look over this tablet to buy. Stops resolution FullHD. On this screen size and resolution with the all too small to be. Of course you can zoom in, then why do we need high resolution?
Here the body is struggling with this issue - has not yet decided. As the owner Chuwi VI8 tend to expand and 1280x800 screen 8.9-9.4.

Rep: (14)
* katynmbdr Take better 10.1

lomanosik @ 10.02.2015, 16:08*
Take better 10.1

It's like when choosing a laptop, you have advised me - 15.6 ". (In my case the concept is) I have a beech 13.3", weighing less than 1.5 kg (Intel Core i5), but it is not always a take, because of the size and weight.
These dimensions do not need me nah and suitcase with an'm not going to wear.
I choose a mobile device that has minimum dimensions, minimum weight and optimal comfortable working on it, in view of its mass-dimensional characteristics.

And what better than 10.1?

* katynmbdr
It's okay, just leave most optimal.

Rep: (4)
Good day!!!
I understand dual os still in the hands of any who did not hold !!!
Who potestit unsubscribe, please !!!!!!

Watched survey from Denis, the plate like appearance, filling and size. But in the survey, he mentioned that while surfing tablet retarding when scrolling up and down, and zoom in and out. How are things going with this? And what mb still has bugs to eat? I want to take just dual os

Rep: (23)
How do planchette over time work? Interested in reading mode (at a reasonable brightness of the screen) and Internet surfing (the same, but with the included WiFi)

Hey all, I liked this sign want to buy for the study (office, photoshop, games, etc) but I enjoyed it in a few questions:
1) How long does it usually holds the charge?
2) Do 3g Works in any windsurfing?
3) how to buy a dual bottles? or version with the first axis? (android tablet already have and the plurality of android is not so much needed)
4) I want to buy here at this seller (http: //ru.aliexpress.c...al/1811487757.html) allwhether it is normal? ask for dual bottles $ 164.69 and $ 29 general delivery $ 193.09 (without Claudia)

Rep: (48)
misha ---- @ 14.02.2015, 19:10*
4) I want to buy here at this seller (http: //ru.aliexpress.c...al/1811487757.html) allwhether it is normal? ask for dual bottles $ 164.69 and $ 29 general delivery $ 193.09 (without Claudia)

Up to 25 new year in China, then we'll see, okay or not)

Post has been editedxupypr_cs - 15.02.15, 06:52

xupypr_cs @ 15.02.2015, 08:52*
misha ---- @ 14.02.2015, 19:10

Up to 25 new year in China, then we'll see, okay or not)

Post edited xupypr_cs - Today, 8:52

I know about the new year, can someone answer my questions

Rep: (5)
[Preamble] In order to work as a "tool of the field," I have a very rare in our part of the white asus eeepc 1005peg with a matte screen. Changed it hard to ssd, regular modem "omnivorous" gobi2000 (gsm / umts / cdma) + "volumetric" antenna for him. Battery lasts for 5-6 hours in the vegetable + mode, the car always Charger 12-19V (without using the native 220V charging) [/ Preamble]
Asreplacementsadditions decided to take the tablet with a full-fledged Windows. Well, as I need 3g built-in device, the choice fell on Colorfly i818W 3G. And then I found in the city a new V89 "nemngo expensive", he decided to take it.
The first ambush - Case with Keyboard, due to "non-standard" size of 8.9 "in a place I did not do anything he could find I look through ebay, like found a pair of suitable options..
The second ambush - as a complete replacement Note, a clean plate is not suitable. Claudia need (not yet found) for my needs and the mouse (the rodent in the laptop do not use, lack touchpad) - touch screen is not suitable.
Well, Windows itself as an axis for tablet use "from the box" is not appropriate. The same android on the head more convenient ...

While putting the right software, configure the firewall (this PPC some, each of windows bastard somewhere breaking) - so to speak, minimally settles the system itself. And swearing wildly, because without Claudia mouse sooooo hard (
Now I put the testing of the time.

Rep: (12)
P @ uk @ 15.02.2015, 17:23*
While putting the right software, configure the firewall (this PPC some, each of windows bastard somewhere breaking) - so to speak, minimally settles the system itself. And swearing wildly, because without Claudia mouse sooooo hard (
Now I put the testing of the time.

How the device itself, like it? What are the pros / cons? OGS screen or have a layer between the glass and the top screen? Thanks!

Rep: (5)
Raz (e) R @ 15.02.2015, 22:25*
OGS screen or have a layer

Probably there ... And in the subject there is a photo, which stuck to the touch screen.
The device for the medium price segment norms, "pyadesyatibaksovoy deshevschiny" No, crunches are not more of the same-N5100.
Speed ​​operation will not tell you, it is necessary though, would be a couple of weeks to drive it into operation. But Android is more bright, but a netbook faster responsiveness. But there I was seven gashes to the maximum, but still did not do anything on the plate.
The biggest disadvantage ... the classic layout of notebook much easier for me. Not to say that all the time, but almost every day a new laptop lying on the passenger seat, or I work, bed laptop on her knees. Here the "integrity devaysa" and the ability to lock the screen relative to the keyboard at any angle very much needed. Ie until they are let out "universal" docking station that will turn any tablet form factor nouta (as naprmer, Asus-transformerbuki or acer w500 / 700), for me Planche full replacement nouta will not. But I have a few specific requirements, both to the iron and the form factor)

I am now looking at Claudia for the surface, even if it is large in size, well, the price a little bite.
Attached Image

And such Claudia, the ideal size, but the price "bite off the hand" :( 53 $ ...
Attached Image

By the time work ... Vegetable regime, with a minimum screen brightness, wifi included and running ping - almost 9:00 (8:50) operation, the screen does not turn off.
Well charged PPC long hours of 4 ... The same netbook is not more than 1.5 hours.

Post has been editedP @ uk - 16.02.15, 11:20

Rep: (1)
P @ uk @ 16.02.2015, 10:03*
of operating time ... Vegetable regime, with a minimum screen brightness, wifi included and running ping - almost 9:00 (8:50) operation, the screen does not turn off.
Well charged PPC long hours of 4 ... The same netbook is not more than 1.5 hours.

I correctly understood, talking about chuwi v89? since my copy - 6 hours full charge lasted 3:00 on full brightness in video playback and incl. wifi. and heated. I think that something was not right.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 16:57