Chuwi V89 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 8.9 "| Intel Z3735F 1.83GHz | 2GB RAM

Rep: (15)
PictureChuwi v89
Description| Discussion пїЅ | Purchase " | Accessories В» | Firmware " | A source of information
Windows 8-8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Attached Image

Official site
Specifications:
Model: V89
White colour
Operating system: Windows 8.1
Screen size: 8.9 inches IPS (16: 9 ratio)
Resolution: Full HD 1920 * 1200 (Samsung Retina)
Multitouch: Capacitive 10-touch
Processor: Quad-Core Intel Z3735F 1.83 GHz
RAM: 2Gb DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 7th generation
Built-in memory: 32 / 64Gb (eMMC)
Front camera: 2 megapixel
Rear camera: 5 megapixel
Support:
- Wifi: Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
- Built-in 3G: WCDMA - 900 / 2100MHz (2G: GSM - 900 / 1800MHz)
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- GPS
- SD cards: up to 64Gb
- OTG
- G-Sensor
Connectors: 1x Micro USB, 1x Micro SD, 1x Micro SIM, 3.5mm-jack
Battery: 6400mAh
Speakers: Stereo (ACC)
Dimensions: 233.2 * 148.2 * 8 mm (weight 445 g)
Additional Information:
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Any utility
- A source of information:http://bbs.chuwi.com/forum.php(but for comfortable use, it is advisable to insert this link into Google search and select “translate page”) just set “v89” to the site search.
P.S: antivirus constantly swears at this site.
- Drivers for Windows 8.1 x86:http://my-files.ru/6j2f39
- BIOS:http://my-files.ru/gjzz4z
- Official build of Windows 8.1 x86 Bing with pre-installed drivers and Office 365:https://yadi.sk/d/3f0W0kgDdrhmx
Detailed instructions for installing Windows 8.1
1. Format the USB flash drive in fat32 or, be sure to rename it to "Winpe" (without quotes).
2. Download and unpack the archive, the contents of the folder "S895_F_3_CHUWI_EN & ZH & HK_NO_WW41_V1.0.7.T" are copied to the USB flash drive.
3. Make sure that the tablet does not have a microSD card, connect the USB flash drive and keyboard to the tablet via a hub (not necessarily with power).
4. Turn on the tablet and press ESC until you get to the choice.
5. In the menu, click "Boot Manager" and select "EFI USB Device (General USB Flash Disk)" - this is our flash drive - press Enter, it will boot from the flash drive.
6. At the end of the installation, the computer should turn itself off, remove the flash drive and turn on the tablet - configuration will go. At some point, you can choose English language.

Recommendation: after formatting the flash drive, open "Control Panel \ Administrative Tools \ Computer Management \ Disk Management" and look for the partition on the flash drive to be marked "Active", if not, make it that way (right mouse button - make it active).

SOLVING THE PROBLEM OF JOINT WORK WiFi and Bluetooth

Making of 5 fingers 10
As it turned out, the drivers for the 5-point multitouch are installed from the factory, and the panel itself works with 10 touches, then this bug can be eliminated at the request of the owner.
Link to the driver for the touchscreen:https://yadi.sk/d/2EnQCbUQdqTiG
Instruction:
- unpack the archive;
- go to the task manager and select: HID devices ->KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch i2c;
- in the driver tab click update ->find drivers on this computer ->and select the folder with the drivers.

When installing drivers, the touchscreen will be temporarily disabled, but at the end of the process everything should work.

Prog for SMS

Turn off sleep mode for Windows (turn on hibernation by default

Enabling full hibernation

Installing Dualboot on the tablet

Instructions with files from sanir76:
Chuwi v89
Archive with full firmware for CHUWI V89 64Gb DualBOOT. Instructions in Russian are present inside:ChuwiV89
Or one more:
Files for firmware:
https://yadi.sk/d/vCnQBrBEfxHDL
Files for 32GB version:
Chuwi v89
Instructions on firmware (the links information is similar, but complements each other):
Chuwi v89
Chuwi v89

Switch from DualOS to SingleOS

option to get Root rights for Android

Running GPS from under Windows (complete instructions with all links
Updated version (fewer problems):Chuwi v89
Initial option:Chuwi v89

Connecting the tablet to the TV (with video, TV - LG

Template of the protective film on the tablet (Luxcase universal film for cutting according to the template)
Chuwi v89
Instruction:Chuwi v89

Solving the problem with the time difference in Win and Android

Repartitioning the size of partitions for Android
By default, 10GB is allocated for android, but you can do more or less
Chuwi v89
For advanced users, there is a batch file for creating a partition.tbl file:
Chuwi v89

Increase productivity in android games

Xposed to Chuwi v89 (Intel x86) works!

Disassembly + photo of the entrails

Simultaneous charging and working with devices (hub scheme)

How to remove Android?

Rolling back the touchscreen drivers to the factory ones, if it doesn't work, or there are phantom clicks (after replacing the touch / update of the Windows drivers)

The tablet does not turn on, it is heated on charging. Short circuit power (successful repair of the power circuit)

Post has been editedMaksim UA - 13.03.19, 17:36
Reason for editing: upd

Rep: (12)
I saw this tablet 2 weeks ago, I also thought - why is nobody interested here? : happy: in general, everything is interesting, but I would still be on Android ... as a VX8 3G

Raz (e) R @ 11/06/2014, 09:23*
I saw this tablet 2 weeks ago, I also thought - why is nobody interested here? in general, everything is interesting, but I would still be on Android ... as a VX8 3G

On the contrary, I became interested in Windows, and the fact that it is more than VX8 3G. And this is the best alternative to the Onda V891w.

Unpacking this tablet from Denisgadget.letnick.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTWmsJ6gNe4
By the way, he promises a review in the near future.

Rep: (23)
Is there an error in the description? The screen resolution of 1920x1200 is an aspect ratio of 16:10 and not 16: 9

bravchik @ 11/08/2014, 08:37*
Is there an error in the description? The screen resolution of 1920x1200 is an aspect ratio of 16:10 and not 16: 9

I took information from the office. Site chuwi, where the ratio is 16:09.

Rep: (23)
In general, if the aspect ratio is true 16:10, then this is a great tablet and I drop drool on it. The only thing that is alarming is the declared work time. I can not believe in the stated 10 hours even in the surfing mode.

Translation of the interface language of Windows from Krakozyabrov to us understandable (Russian, Ukrainian, English) from Denisgadget.letnick.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfugqaDvTOw

Rep: (0)
I ask who has this tablet, disassemble it and put a photo of the entrails very interesting what is inside it. (of course I ask only those who can do it)
Thank you in advance.

1TeHnOr1 @ 08.11.2014, 18:20*
I ask who has this tablet, disassemble it and put a photo of the entrails very interesting what is inside it. (of course I ask only those who can do it)
Thank you in advance.

Most likely, I will disappoint you, since this tablet is in the hands of the Chinese, and we have at best in a few weeks (or a month will be). If it's not a secret, what interests you inside?

Rep: (161)
With the price is not clearhereThey write $ 163, but there is a link to the Chinese store, as long as there is no purchase topic, unsubscribe, who knows how much I want to get a present for Christmas :)

Post has been editedennenn - 08.11.14, 21:54

The price is not clear here they are writing $ 163, but there is a link to the Chinese store, as long as there is no purchase topic, unsubscribe, how much did you find, I want to get a Christmas present

I already wrote that I took the panda for 200 euros, but somewhere in the 180-190 you could take the 32 GB version.
And so I still monitor the Internet for new prices, what I find, add to the header.

Post has been editedMaksim UA - 08.11.14, 22:36

Rep: (127)
Does it have a GPS?

Rep: (14)
The most interesting thing is how the frequencies of 3G will work.

On banggood202 $

product search service in china

Post has been editedlomanosik - 23.11.14, 09:14

Rep: (2)
Looks like a Pipo W6, no?
Unless the version with 64 gigs is white.

Pipo W6 weighs more and GPS is not and cheaper.

Rep: (12)
No one has appeared yet? I read the Pipo W2 thread and now I don’t even know what to think - I can really try a tablet on Windows :)

Rep: (17)
* Raz (e) R,
Also already tortured to choose. This chuy what quality? I only know onda and cube, they have good quality. But about pipo, various rumors reached me (but maybe because it is more popular than onda, cube)

With your fingers, you do not particularly poke it like a mini netbook, there will be no comfort without a keyboard and mouse.

10 times think why you need such a tablet for the money.

Rep: (17)
With your fingers, you do not particularly poke it like a mini netbook, there will be no comfort without a keyboard and mouse.

Why so? For work, movies and games. Plus they seem to work longer than on the android. For 10 hours judging by the reviews on analogues. In addition, if necessary, there are covers-classic, well, well, the mouse can also be connected, for sure. I am more concerned about the quality of the assembly that it is better to take Pipo or Chuwi.

Well, comrades, the device on hand, I begin testing.
From the first jambs I found only a slightly creaky body (it squeaks around the pictures and sdshki, and so the assembly is good).

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 07:26