- A source of information:http://bbs.chuwi.com/forum.php
(but for comfortable use, it is advisable to insert this link into Google search and select вЂњtranslate pageвЂќ) just set вЂњv89вЂќ to the site search.
P.S: antivirus constantly swears at this site.
- Drivers for Windows 8.1 x86:http://my-files.ru/6j2f39
- Official build of Windows 8.1 x86 Bing with pre-installed drivers and Office 365:https://yadi.sk/d/3f0W0kgDdrhmx
Detailed instructions for installing Windows 8.1
1. Format the USB flash drive in fat32 or, be sure to rename it to "Winpe" (without quotes).
2. Download and unpack the archive, the contents of the folder "S895_F_3_CHUWI_EN & ZH & HK_NO_WW41_V1.0.7.T" are copied to the USB flash drive.
3. Make sure that the tablet does not have a microSD card, connect the USB flash drive and keyboard to the tablet via a hub (not necessarily with power).
4. Turn on the tablet and press ESC until you get to the choice.
5. In the menu, click "Boot Manager" and select "EFI USB Device (General USB Flash Disk)" - this is our flash drive - press Enter, it will boot from the flash drive.
6. At the end of the installation, the computer should turn itself off, remove the flash drive and turn on the tablet - configuration will go. At some point, you can choose English language.
Recommendation: after formatting the flash drive, open "Control Panel \ Administrative Tools \ Computer Management \ Disk Management" and look for the partition on the flash drive to be marked "Active", if not, make it that way (right mouse button - make it active).
SOLVING THE PROBLEM OF JOINT WORK WiFi and Bluetooth
Making of 5 fingers 10
As it turned out, the drivers for the 5-point multitouch are installed from the factory, and the panel itself works with 10 touches, then this bug can be eliminated at the request of the owner.
Link to the driver for the touchscreen:https://yadi.sk/d/2EnQCbUQdqTiG
- unpack the archive;
- go to the task manager and select: HID devices ->KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch i2c;
- in the driver tab click update ->find drivers on this computer ->and select the folder with the drivers.
When installing drivers, the touchscreen will be temporarily disabled, but at the end of the process everything should work.
Turn off sleep mode for Windows (turn on hibernation by default
Enabling full hibernation
Installing Dualboot on the tablet
Instructions with files from sanir76:Chuwi v89
Archive with full firmware for CHUWI V89 64Gb DualBOOT. Instructions in Russian are present inside:ChuwiV89
Or one more:
Files for firmware:https://yadi.sk/d/vCnQBrBEfxHDL
Files for 32GB version:Chuwi v89
Instructions on firmware (the links information is similar, but complements each other):Chuwi v89Chuwi v89
Switch from DualOS to SingleOS
option to get Root rights for Android
Running GPS from under Windows (complete instructions with all links
Updated version (fewer problems):Chuwi v89
Initial option:Chuwi v89
Connecting the tablet to the TV (with video, TV - LG
Template of the protective film on the tablet (Luxcase universal film for cutting according to the template)
Solving the problem with the time difference in Win and Android
Repartitioning the size of partitions for Android
By default, 10GB is allocated for android, but you can do more or lessChuwi v89
For advanced users, there is a batch file for creating a partition.tbl file:Chuwi v89
Increase productivity in android games
Xposed to Chuwi v89 (Intel x86) works!
Disassembly + photo of the entrails
Simultaneous charging and working with devices (hub scheme)
Rolling back the touchscreen drivers to the factory ones, if it doesn't work, or there are phantom clicks (after replacing the touch / update of the Windows drivers)
The tablet does not turn on, it is heated on charging. Short circuit power (successful repair of the power circuit)