Heroes Lore | Java game

Rep: (15)
Heroes Lore fits several types of screens.
v. 2.00 (7)

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

RPG, choose the hero, (swords or magic), choose an element (fire or water ...) and go begging !!!

Attached files

Attached fileHeroes_lore_Wind_of_soltia_eng__multiscreen.jar.(827.66 KB)

Rep: (157)
M
Moved to section В«Java applications and games"

Rep: (0)
Is there any crack?

Funny's game, goes to Palm Treo 500.
Particularly deep knowledge of English is not required.

Rep: (23)
Found Heroes Lore 2 and 4, but it seems that they are for Brew Mobile Platform:
Heroes Lore 5: Covenant of Darkness (requires translation) (post # 22791998)

This is the most favorite my game is still, and the Russian version - was remembered

Rep: (201)
I think I found the Russian version, but I don't know, that game or not

Attached files

Attached files40.kiev.ua_4609_heroes_lore_rus.jar(826.08 KB)

Rep: (17)
I downloaded, we will pass. Maybe someone can advise newcomer. And then I do not understand what to swing strength or dexterity or health. And then I groan the slid of the deft :-). Which spirits, what better to choose?

Played, bought the entire top in the store, it improved a bit. I understood the mechanics of the spirits of assistants. I did not like it, especially that there are no entries of kraft compositions, it is not clear where to go about quests would be indicated. Always forget, write something :-). In short tired.

It passed the same from boredom, very monotonous bosses just kill, more precisely, it's the same bosses just need to kill them like different heroes and their plot, especially to kill them in the same locations. This is hell.

Post has been editedHTC_Man - 11.11.14, 13:23

Rep: (45)
Hello.
: rolleyes: Found Korean Heroes Lore: WIND OF SOLTIA version 1.0.2 for the Brew MP platform (KTF). Inside the archive, there is .bar .mif .mod file (.mod is a cache, campaign) and bind the same files in the .sig file
It seems to install this game, you have to connect the phone to a PC via a USB cable. And run in Windows, the QPST program and through it to enter the file system, get into the root of the phone, well, manually set the .bar file with additional files from the .zip file to start and operating the game.

A source

Attached fileHeroes_Lore_Wind_of_Soltia_v.1.0.2.zip.(561.75 KB)

Post has been editedRoster985 - 05.07.19, 20:16

Rep: (184)
* Roster985, Where else can you find games for the BREW platform, which was one of the most powerful among mobiles at one time?

Post has been editedFisher5991 - 15.07.19, 12:13

Fisher5991 @ 07.15.19, 10:52*
You can still find games for the BREW platform

:( I found only one file, and then only in the Korean site. One Korean shared the file.: happy:
And all other files of the same composition, just similar, only instead of BAR file, there is JAR (only for WIPI).
There are many old platforms ... Some forgotten and how do not anyone else ...
By the way, the installation files for Brew and Wipi, everything was destroyed and forgotten, only the remnants from the remaining, which I found. There is nothing more.

* Roster985, I'm here Found games, I did not see anymore. Heroes Lore is not there.

Post has been editedFisher5991 - 15.07.19, 14:20

* Fisher5991,
Fisher5991 @ 07/15/19, 13:18*
Found games

Cool!

Posted on 07/15/2019, 15:34:

* Fisher5991,
Now I found out about Brew :)

Posted on 15.07.2019, 15:36:

* Fisher5991, I can try so to run probably HEROES LORE 2?

Fisher5991 @ 07/15/19, 13:18*
Heroes Lore is not there.

* Fisher5991, : D I found the same! And threw here files. Class, water would see what's new ones. Only the Java version was played, but how she was interesting to know on Brew. I am in such games on the mobile phone most like to play.

Posted 07/15/2019 at 15:42:

* Fisher5991,
What about your phone? I have a problem with a USB cable, I can not install the game ... :(

* Roster985, How so? Do you have a BREW device? If there is even there, there are many pitfalls. Just so hard to install, run.

By the way, Gameloft has a lot of Brew-exclusives released at one time mainly for the Japanese market. One of them Assassin's Creed 2 3D (in fact 2.5D). And on Java Me ported with Brew only Ninja Prophecy. Even, by the way, the famous Dungeon Hunter series was born on the BREW platform, and not on iOS, as almost everyone thinks.

Unfortunately, I do not have such a device. Everything was waiting for the emulator, but it seems useless.

Post has been editedFisher5991 - 15.07.19, 15:50

Fisher5991 @ 07/15/19, 14:45*
Do you have a BREW device?

* Fisher5991, : D yes. Only the file system is closed there for access and need a PC to install the game, like all Mobile Wipi and Brew platform. Only Java has everything differently and with the installation there are no problems.
QPST EFS EXPLOLOLER is needed to get into the root of the phone, I found it from Korean sites and read. Just do not think, I am not strong in Korean, translator to help.

Posted on 07/15/2019, 15:56:

Fisher5991 @ 07/15/19, 14:45*
I waited for the emulator, but it seems useless.

Yes, it is a pity that there is no Brew emulator on a PC or on android ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/20/19, 21:25