> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo Vibe X2 - Accessories

Rep: (0)
Accessories forLenovo Vibe X2
PictureLenovo Vibe X2,
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Load up your smartphone with a removable battery VIBE X2
Designed for travelers, business people and anyone who is not sitting still, removable case with rechargeable battery will extend battery life and protects your smartphone.

Features:
  • Up to 75% more battery power
  • Simultaneous charging a removable battery and the smartphone

Specifications:
  • Battery 2300 mAh
  • The thickness of only 5.1 mm

Attached Image
Speaker VIBE VIBE X2 for smartphone
Music lovers and film fans will appreciate the dynamics of the hi-fi JBL with a convenient snap-fastening.

Features
  • Speakers Hi-fi JBL suited for both work and entertainment
  • Convenient stand to talk without using a headset
  • Communicate using the built-in microphone

Specifications
  • channels 2.0
  • The maximum thickness of 8.3 mm
  • Connecting via Bluetooth
  • Up to 5 hours of battery life

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited$ iLence - 02.11.14, 15:08
Reason for editing: Pictures under the spoiler!

Rep: (13)
How much is the pribluda from the header?

Rep: (73)
Q1M19S1M @ 11/02/2014, 04:42*
Load up your smartphone with a removable battery VIBE X2
I see / read about thispribluduI remember this Elash

: rofl:

Rep: (121)
Has anyone ordered a protective glass on the screen? Nilkin did not find other firms. Tell me which is better to order.

Rep: (31)
* Molodoy63 Protective glass ??? O.O or so film? : rolleyes:

And where can I buy (or can I already) this very battery-case? On the site of Lenovo, even the device itself is not yet sold.

Rep: (121)
Cheaun @ 11/14/2014, 08:04*
protective glass??? Or so a film?

I want glass. Only now the glass from the famous manufacturers has not yet found ...

On the Chinese website Lenovo, I saw the center for the extra battle in 199 yuan = ~ 1.5k rubles, and the phone itself is 2500 yuan = 19k rubles, there is hope that can and the battery will be cheaper.

Molodoy63 @ 11/14/2014, 14:02*
I want glass. Only now the glass from the famous manufacturers has not yet found ...

Here isglass.

Post has been editedCHeauN - 20.11.14, 07:25

Rep: (22)
Where can I get a battery case? On Aliexpress.com it is not yet

Brummbar-x @ 11/21/2014, 16:29*
Where can I get a battery case?

So far only in China, for example on Lenovo website.

Rep: (1172)
Glass nonsense - or am I wrong? It seems to me it very much worsens the sensitivity of sabez. Especially in winter on the street

For those who have a little bit of free yuan and knowledge of Chinese, but there is no patience -You can buy accessories for VIBEX X2On the Chinese website Lenovo. :)

There is still this miracle cover onFlipkart.com.The Indian site that works only on the domestic market, costs 1999 rupees ... But as well as the Chinese site Lenovo from the previous post, we are waiting for the appearance on the local market ...

Post has been editedTURION76. - 28.11.14, 10:22

Rep: (6)
Picky on the expanses of all the famous Ali. That's what nailedhttp://m.aliexpress.com/item/1781766389.htmlI hope to manage without warnings for publishing a third-party site)))

Post has been editedSatanaXXL - 29.11.14, 21:56
Reason for editing: ochepyatka

And I thought, I thought and decided that I didn't need this lid-battery - I have an external, it makes no sense to make a fluff from a thin elegant apparatus.

I am the same opinion ... For the day, there is enough charge ... I don't want to spoil the appearance ....

Cover can be ordered at Taobao ...
http: //detail.tmall.co...e27b&pm_id=&abbucket=4

Rep: (2)
Nobody tried to take a book a book for sabzha? It seems to see the option with a slot for reception / discharge of the incoming thing, so I think - how comfortable and generally looks normal?

Rep: (6)
XSI @ 09.12.2014, 08:59*
Nobody tried to take a book a book for sabzha? It seems to see the option with a slot for reception / discharge of the incoming thing, so I think - how comfortable and generally looks normal?

I ordered thishttp://m.aliexpress.com/item/32231935310.htmlI haven't come yet, but I already think that you have to do a slot to the approximation sensor ....

Post has been editedSatanaXXL - 09.12.14, 09:36

Rep: (1)
Battery Case on Aliexpress

Rep: (22)
A cover-battery appeared on the DNS website, it cannot be ordered ....

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 18.01.21, 04:13