> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

owners club Vivo | Club owners BBK Vivo devices

Rep: (861)
Communication owners VVK Vivo devices

Welcome to the club!

The club is created for easier communication device owners Vivo.
There are no strict rules, except one: the only polite and friendly to all interlocutors.
Everyone who talks here automatically becomes members of the club: yes2:
If you will be charged for the SMS to an international number

Post has been editedwandererbk - 07.04.18, 17:59
Reason for editing: If you removed per SMS fee on an international number

Post в„–1. Just to be.

Rep: (655)
That there are two, and of course this topic is very useful, I think will be something to talk about.

* andrejchern
to be honest, I myself sometimes and pulls (and even more often than sometimes) get worn out his pleasure in Obuzhdeniyah, but damn, can not, and the topic will be drowned in the offtopic. If instead of Vivo I had something simpler - it would not have attracted. And then there is a miracle on your hands and want to tell everyone about it ... but you can not, disorder!)

Rep: (12)
I'm with you! :)

Rep: (25)
Let's get on the ears will pass.

Who is that he uses? What are the ears, with what characteristics are able to reveal the power of vivki?
What is the general characteristic of his sound?

Rep: (241)
Somebody uses a subject with Yuin PK1 or Sunrise SW-Dragon II?

I'm still your bought a bunch of different good remeasure all, for this is a good, though not cheap doktorheds.
While listening stock 600th, I think - and well and good, sound better than the stock from Samsung, and the bread.
Then you go listen to, for example, Bayer 102nd (inserts), one realizes that stock from the 600th Vivo - below average.
Then moving on to Sennheiser I-80. Do you think - it is already healthy.
Along the way, still a lot of re-measure all different from known / unknown companies, you know that and I-80 - not what you want.
Tried Ortofon, Weston, Shure, various other firms, can not remember the model nor the names of all firms. Went to doktorheds 4 times, they give trouble-free to listen as much as you do not look askance.
As a result, he chose as the droplets are Sony, in the signature. Nothing that listened to the doctor, they are not replayed. They run in the park, for the house at first there were others, bought a few years ago Sony.
Of course, the taste and color of comrades there

Then after a while it was time to change and overhead.
Went about the same path, listened to several Sennheiser, Shure, B & W, Philips, still some others, Audiotechnika (even bought a top model Aire series, Audio-Technica ATH-AD2000X, but after a couple of days back back - the bass was not impressed) I focused on those in the signature.

Unfortunately, the truth of life is that the headphones are more expensive, the better. If after listening to affordable luxury, it immediately becomes bored and sad. And there are those that love among the very expensive, and those that do not like.
The main thing - to convince himself that it was not for one year, then divide the sum of a few years and understand what and why not give yourself such a joy.

Believe me, only then you get what you bought music smartphone when unwind yourself on the headphones corresponding to the smartphone for the price. Just like the Cayenne should not ride on buses Nizhnekamsk plant and dorogushchy smartphone will not sound on the headphones, bought for reasons of economy. Compromise and savings on headphones probably will bring the sound level of your super-smartphone on the level of what some high-end, but pale in our background Samsung and other (I have had and there are various Samsung and HTC, and Apple).

Purely my personal IMHO, I hope, will understand me as I tried to pass it.

ZY Besides Vivo Xplay 3S, home to music using computer sound ASUS Xonar Essence ST card is positioned by the manufacturer as "the sound card of the highest category for audiophile listening to music."
I bought it because a) nothing better within a reasonable price does not exist, and b) really wanted to compare it to the DAC PCM1792a, which is considered the best for today DAC from TI Burr-Brown. Well, a receiver Denon + outdoor speakers, but I personally headphones ten times more popular than the speakers, because only they can hear the smallest details and nuances, but what can I say - and basses, too.
So, it sounds like both about the same headphones that Vivo Xplay 3S, that ASUS Xonar Essence ST. They certainly sound different, but both sound just gorgeous.
And yes, more. During auditions doktorhedse me twice urged allowed to listen Vivo Xplay 3S via a separate headphone amplifier, and so, I did not hear the difference.

Post has been editedRuff - 02.11.14, 01:17

Rep: (15)
It's a pity we do not have such a store, where you can listen and then purchase, and can not spare money on the ears at the cost of 300 $ +

* FeRRaRo, buy B & W P7, AKG K702, or even Sennheiser 600-650, although they have high resistance. Udet fun guaranteed. True, I Sennheiser 650 for a long time did not listen, because in them because of the volume has been greatly underestimated, and I was somehow confused high resistance, besides, I'm not sure that the longer you listen, I would not have realized that I lose a part of their capacity due to the fact that the plug a mobile phone instead of the external amplifier possible.
Or Sennheiser Momentum, but they will be a little worse than the first three. But also ochchen good.
Just course it would be necessary first to hear everything, because one should be the bass, the other should be the middle third soundproofing, the fourth - the size to wear on the street. For example, I no bass music do not feel like it kind of aloof. Although I not listen to heavy music, rnb, jazz, and even classical music.

Rep: (655)
Ruff @ 01.11.2014 23:40*
buy B & W P7

That's about it agree, I also have no opportunity to hear and choose, and there is no choice except noneym for 150-350 rubles, and a stall for a computer with a microphone)) here and had to trust reviews and recommendations in the internet, but it was still a P3 then I had no doubt in choosing, so they are not an audiophile but the sound ocheen good, now I have all the assembly P3-P5-P7 me sometimes when I want something new to hear counter these ears that they all have different sounds and play from any source whether the player or the hospital, or laptop zvukovuha on your computer, but they need Programmable, a couple of months and they sing along with them, and you sing a different tune well, or go dancing. With Vivo they played excellent but the latter are better than others, P3 little middle preukrashivayut and put on a show, but when I listened it becomes a disadvantage P5 darker with good bass but not intrusive and dense and beautiful and tall very careful where hear everything clearly plates, sighs, drum and music in general they do not hide and pripodnosit it in all its beauty and accuracy, but P7 describe very difficult, because they have to listen to impossible to describe, that's how it is.

* andrejchern aa, so you just P7! Congratulations, look at 5+. And the sound accordingly! )
You its program of headphone is designed now let others suffer the problem of choosing! )
(Other: joke, Thou Th)

Post has been editedRuff - 02.11.14, 00:44

Rep: (20)
n7kita @ 01.11.2014, 14:05*

Advise please something decent, not too expensive (up to $ 150)

508th ritmiksy most it.

Rep: (512)
* nem4ik1979,
Sir, if you please to joke apparently.

Rep: (241)
Interested in a limit impedance in XShot? 50 ohm, 120 ... 150 ... 250 ... Otpishites who listens through headphones with a similar impedance ...

Rep: (167)
* Ruff,
I look your headphones in the signature-not sickly so!
and what do you think about these?

http: //market.yandex.r...lid=10855772&hid=90555

I was confused in your mount's ear! I simply can`t pick out that ear luchshe sounding than Beets (although many say that the Beats in general garbage) ...
I found kolosalnye comfortable vkladishi vivo by those who 800e ... but it is unclear how they will sound to the other aparata ...
and where did you find such a store, where you can-listen to a bunch of headphones ??
Thanks in advance for your answers ...: thank_you:

* biker73, I did not listen, but should be good. It seems that compared to my there is not only enough bass radiator?
Beets - very good. But almost everywhere are sold only fake, even in legitimate salons MegaFon and MTS, so people are buying these fakes and then scolds them. Still would )
I bought the original little boy, but he 2 weeks together with jeans laundry. It was very good headphones.
And you can listen to www.doctorheads.ru, highly recommend, normal guys

ZY I'm in their run, so I just needed BTE mounting.

When I was your Sony XBA-H3 bought (2-3 months ago), Sony XBA-H2 did not exist, there were only more Sony XBA-H1. So I even theoretically could not hear. But Sony XBA-H3 I am pleased very much, they sound just like a very good adult overhead ears.

Post has been editedRuff - 02.11.14, 19:00

Rep: (3)
Hello! I've thought to take protective glass for the screen. Who has it's worth, share your experience, please contact:
- whether attached easily,
- Does sits firmly and does not interfere whether the cover,
- how it looks externally, whether there is an interface with the display problems?

* maibur, Nilkin sits like glued at the factory. And the finger slides very well, as if he had polished nanoshkurkoy. Nothing prevents, plus it olefobnoe Floor, enough to put in your pocket and pull out, fingerprints disappear. And covers not interfere. I superdovolen
ZY I did not dare to glue, I do not know. I gave the cabin 100 p. pasted.

Post has been editedRuff - 02.11.14, 18:52

Rep: (3)
* Ruff,
Thank you for the valuable reply! A glue, theoretically, more complex than just a film?)

* maibur, no, even faster, plus the same probability of failure is excluded, said kleilschik

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/19, 12:13