[SAMSUNG] GT-S5250 (The problem with the brightness of the screen)

Rep: (0)
Good day, dear forum users.
There was a problem with the display on a phone such as samsung gt-s5250.
After turning on the phone (it was turned off, because the battery was dead), the display became very bright (According to the brightness settings of the display, the slider scale = 10 points), I tried to change the position of the slider, which resulted in a failure. I tried to restart the device and deliberately turned it off for a while, pulled out the battery, tried to reset the phone to standard settings, used the command * # 8999 * 523 # (In engineering codes, this set of numbers means the command to call up the brightness of the display (Literal translation from English), I found the command right on the forum thread:Samsung GT-S5250 - Firmware).
Tell me, please, what can I do with my display to reduce brightness? It shines very brightly and the battery runs out accordingly quickly. : thank_you:

Rep: (9)
Wensome @ 11/01/2014, 13:10*
Good day, dear forum users.
There was a problem with the display on a phone such as samsung gt-s5250.
After turning on the phone (it was turned off, because the battery was dead), the display became very bright (According to the brightness settings of the display, the slider scale = 10 points), I tried to change the position of the slider, which resulted in a failure. I tried to restart the device and deliberately turned it off for a while, pulled out the battery, tried to reset the phone to standard settings, used the command * # 8999 * 523 # (In engineering codes, this set of numbers means the command to call up the brightness of the display (Literal translation from English), I found the team right there on the forum topic: Samsung GT-S5250 - Firmware).
Tell me, please, what can I do with my display to reduce brightness? It shines very brightly and the battery runs out accordingly quickly. : thank_you:

you need to flash the device ...

Rep: (102)
Good day, the same problem with brightness (always maximum), only another body (i9100) after replacing with a new module assembly. What exactly needs to be flashed? By stock firmware the whole phone, something through the programmer controller on a new screen or what?

Rep: (9)
L-I-O-N @ 04.24.2015, 13:15*
body (i9100) after replacing with a new module assembly

do you have an android? and which module was changed?

Rep: (1017)
M
Due to the long absence of activity,The topic is closed! In the case of new material, please inform the section moderators via the "Complaint" button

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/19/19, 18:08