Teclast x80h - Purchase and Accessories | [tabletpc] Everything related to buying a device and accessories

Rep: (1967)
Teclast x80h - Purchase
Teclast x80h - Discussion
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ

Differences between Teclast X80H and Teclast X80HD
Where can one buy?
Most of the owners of this unit vtarilas Annahere .
Delivers by courier and pretty quickly (about 20-25 days). However, there ishappening When the tablet did not reach the owner.
Tablet accessories

For questions about filling the caps, contact the curator of the topic.I_am_Hater

Post has been editedI_am_Hater - 04.02.16, 06:57
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (94)
Guys, someone tookNow this mouseof the cap threads ?! Tell me, please, as this mouse can be assigned to the side key their teams? such as backspace button, and delete. Maybe through antsoft key manager, for example, can be tracked, "track", pressing these keys and assign their ?!Accustomed to his A4tech X7 to such functionality =)
And is it possible to connect its yusbi connecting bluetooth whistle to my computer?

Rep: (42)
There is a new Teclast 80H on hand in Yekaterinburg who wants to buy - in PM.

Rep: (0)
Good day counterparts.
long time for himself was looking for the bumper on the tablet, and you can be helpful.
Attached Image

Attached Image

After the acquisition became finally fully enjoy because the staff a huge book weighed more than the tablet. Bumper strong enough, have cutouts beneath all but mikrosd card.
Worn with a force =>he will not slide.
Link toAli. : Good:

Rep: (22)
how hard can be bought at cheaper a few hundred gigabytes, which can work without additional power?

Post has been editedmaxiaka22 - 25.08.15, 20:46

lucius96 @ 05.05.2015, 01:13*
All buy Anna, but when to buy, have not heard about it) I can also recommend this seller, ordered his two tablet, both before shipment checked, photographed and sent Singapore post, came wrapped in many layers of film, all reached safely . True for one tablet by mistake put the case for h89, as wrote the seller, the seller without questions sent Case for the correct model, in general, I recommend

Also I ordered from this seller Teclast x80h without covers films, and other attributes with Windows 10 and Android. I asked him to set the Russian language, he has sent me pictures with the established Russian language and a piece of paper check to confirm that this is my tablet. Another asked him very carefully pack the box with the tablet so as not hesitated, he responded and promised that everything will be fine, in a word responsive. So far, only one positive. Bribes also the fact that this seller can be flexibly matched to the configuration you want Windu himself eight of ten want to please is not a problem.

The people I have a request here that advise ...

1. I would like to take the Micro SD card is a 64 giga heard that not all work with this tablet tell me what kind of work I do offline is on sale from the Companies Lexar, Sandisk, Kingston all in blisters if vskroesh only then back to the store will not hand over or if anyone knows of a proven option can give a reference to Ali.

2. Until now, I suffer with a choice of cover version of the type necessary bumper like thiscasebut without the wacky prints ideally gray in extreme cases can be completely black, too, who have already found?

3. Tell me more quality stylus for this tablet please link to Ali.

4. I would also like to hear the opinion of the protective films seem to already have anti-glare even. Tell me who may be already buying what one experiences.

Rep: (5)
Listen, I can not find x80h version sold here but the load case and shoved flehi
http: //ru.aliexpress.c...260&shopNumber=1304671

Post has been editedUncle Badya - 21.11.15, 19:15

Rep: (20)
* Badea uncle,
Chances are sold all of the 11th ...
In general, I myself took from this seller, but without the flash, but with a case for $ 112.99
Flash drive 32 for $ 13 and can be anything (it seems to be necessary), but FIG know what quality is.
In general, the seller is sociable, I sent a photo of the goods prior to shipment, that all works, kitting and serial number.
Ask him, can sell without a flash, if you do not need.

Rep: (7)
Hello. Somebody ordered ahub? I wonder whether the OTG working and charging simultaneously. Reviews contradictory. I would be grateful for the experience of use.

Rep: (23)
Hello!
I do not know on the subject or not, but did not find the section "marriage."
I got a non-working touch screen, opened a debate on a stick sold asked to place videos on Baidu.
How to do it?
There's all in Chinese ...

Rep: (358)
* ingeneeromt,
A gugloperevod what? Chrome perfectly translates the page in real time.

Posted 04/02/2016, 6:58:

* igolit99,
OTG and charging at the same time do not work.

Rep: (1)
Guys, this question - I broke the plate a week after purchase. Chinaman recommended to give the local masters, but they could not fix (it is said that there is no right of chips). An agreement with the Chinese to send back to China, but it requires a box, but I can not find her.

Can you share any unnecessary box from the tablet for gratitude in the form of a box of chocolates or a bottle of beer (whatever more you want? :))

I am in Moscow.

Rep: (3)
Where can I buy back cover to x80hd? Who has ever seen in the vastness of the Internet? Poke your nose! Nowhere I can not find!

If anyone can sell back cover of x80hd please! I take away!

Sale teclast x80hd without back cover. 2000 tr without torga.Zhivu in MO.

Rep: (1)
I_am_Hater @ 06.02.2015, 07:08*
Acquired, finally, the keyboard. Moreover, not even Ali, oddly enough.

sylochku possible to store?

jd to sell X80HD version for $ 65. Reviews are not really.
Link

Guys please tell me the name of this input and plug it? Is there an adapter to this input to a conventional R - SMA? Very necessary

Here is a photo Aliekspress, is he or the other ???

Boooolshoy all thanks!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Order on 11.10.16 Railway tablet 80HD, still do not become caked on, I'm in mourning. Railway does not meet (

Rebya, who knows where to buy the battery for X80HD?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/04/20, 21:44