Teclast x80h - Purchase and Accessories | [tabletpc] Everything related to buying a device and accessories

Rep: (1805)
Teclast x80h - Purchase
Teclast x80h - Discussion
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows RT | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ

Differences between Teclast X80H and Teclast X80HD
Where can one buy?
Most of the owners of this unit vtarilas Annahere .
Delivers by courier and pretty quickly (about 20-25 days). However, there ishappening When the tablet did not reach the owner.
Tablet accessories

For questions about filling the caps, contact the curator of the topic.I_am_Hater

Post has been editedI_am_Hater - 04.02.16, 06:57
Reason for editing: Editing

Rep: (0)
Does anyone have on hand?

Rep: (24)
* Dirijible
Dirijible @ 10/09/2014, 11:48*
Does anyone have on hand?

not yet, I ordered, gave the track but have not appeared anywhere yet)

Rep: (4)
Tell me where it is more profitable to order.

Rep: (1)
klop @ 10/15/2014 09:00*
Tell me where to order more profitable

herehttp: //ru.aliexpress.c...en-2GB/2046485260.html 133$

Rep: (6)
klop @ 10/15/2014 03:41*
Vladyslav.n @ 10.15.2014, 16:42 *
herehttp: //ru.aliexpress.c...en-2GB/2046485260.html 133$...

Ordered there ...
In the description of the goods indicated
Package size:
10cm x 10cm x 10cm (3.94in x 3.94in x 3.94in)

Post has been editedkomok1965 - 21.10.14, 10:52
Reason for editing: rules 4.19.

Rep: (19)
Do not even think about ordering here.http: //ru.aliexpress.c...Core-8/2053856830.html
I have been butting with sales for 2 weeks already; 3 tracks of the left have already given dispute

Rep: (1)
Ordered herehttp: //ru.aliexpress.c...en-2GB/2046485260.htmlThe seller promised to install the Russian immediately.

* sergey55ya
Also ordered from this seller, I hope it will not fail

Rep: (19)
Damn, I was ordered to order one not there!

I ordered the case with the keyboard, universal, but it also goes more)

Rep: (177)
Che then he is very cool for $ 130) Think there are pitfalls? Who on hand, you can share your opinion.

Post has been edited@ ndrux @ - 28.10.14, 20:09

Friends, do you have an order in AnnaQQI that you can split an order into several parts so that you can use more coupons? Has anyone broken or talked to her about this?

Rep: (3)
strange, one has 140 greens for another 240. what for joke?

Rep: (14)
So who better and safer to buy?

Rep: (29)
uter @ 10.29.2014, 08:12*
Friends, do you have an order in AnnaQQI that you can split an order into several parts so that you can use more coupons? Has anyone broken or talked to her about this?

I mean, she can just get a coupon or is it a gift for ordering something else?

I ordered x98air textbook from her 100 days ago, the parcel was lost on the way, she returned the money to me. She wrote that if I want to buy something from her, she will give me a $ 5 coupon. Here I think to buy or not.

Rep: (8)
Hello to all! also bought fromShenzhen OKQI Electronics Mall The 24th. pulled to the last with sending. 3.11 got rid of the EMS tracking number. But for some reason he doesn't beat anywhere))) maybe too early? hz. ibey all cultured on a lot. With Ali, I try to buy for the first time. The precipitate from the nine-day dispatch has already remained. possible options and even a beard to stick together ..... well, God forbid ..))

* maxplot,
also ordered there just now. From the unpleasant: very bad feedback. In general, she replied to messages only once, although I wrote messages 5 on different days.
Written dispatch within three days, will pull back from buying.

* rodioncir

I was already thinking: "they will return the money in a couple of hours, I will buy it from another." and she took it and put it on the dispatch. somehow somehow ... not only did she think that there were no sims ((((read external 3G Joy bought. It would be nice if I did not know English .... I read it inadvertently, as usual. So it can be for the better. You can get out of the Internet through an iPhone or buy a whistle 4g. thread: discussion))))

* maxplot,
I agree that it is dull. I wrote a message to Anna from this store, saying that I’m waiting for sending within 3 days. She confirmed that she would send the tablet within 3 days after confirming the payment, she also promised to deliver Russian. I will write later how yes what happened.
About the absence of 3g. On Avito sell Wi-Fi routers 3G and 4G. In Megaphone, in general, you can buy a 4g wi-fi router for 2k rubles. And now at the sale on Ali you can safely buy such a thing. There are no problems with this at all. A whistle, as an option, but very inconvenient.

This morning the message was sent:
Anna Fang
2014-11-04 19:09:22

Dear friend
Your order has been finished packing. And already pick up by shipping agency.
You can track within 7-10 work days. Tracking website will be:
http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml
Best regards
Alyssa

BUT the parcel number doesn’t prolazit anywhere ... ((we will wait

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/22/19, 03:48