Packard Bell EasyNote TF71BM-C36P - Discussion | [Notebook] Linux | 15.6 '' | Intel Celeron N2830 2.16GHz | 2GB | DVD В± R

Rep: (28)
Packard Bell EasyNote TF71BM-C36P
Linux | 15.6 "| Intel Celeron N2830 2.16 | 2Gb | DVD В± RW DL, Intel HD Graphics, LAN, WiFi, Bluetooth
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ

Attached ImageAttached Image

Specifications
Appearance
Attached Image

Intel Celeron N2830 processor model (2.16 GHz) number of cores 2
Intel HD Graphics chipset manufacturer
Linux preinstalled
Screen diagonal 15.6 "(39.6 cm) LED backlighting, matte screen surface
Screen resolution 1366x768
The amount of RAM 2048 MB DDR3 1333 MHz (type of supported memory: DDR3L 1.35V)
Hard disk capacity 320 GB 5400 RPM
10/100/1000 Mbps wired network
Wireless Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11b, Wi-Fi 802.11g, Wi-Fi 802.11n
1 x HDMI I / O ports and connectors, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Power connector, 1 x Network port (RJ-45), 1 x Combined headphone / microphone input (4 pin 3.5mm connector), 2 x USB 2.0
4 cell lithium polymer battery
Optical drive DVD В± RW DL. Reading and writing regular and dual layer DVDs, as well as reading and writing CDs.
HD Camera, Built-in Audio, Built-in Microphone
SD card reader
Kensington Lock type support
Touchpad (touchpad) with multi-touch technology,
Dimensions (W x D x H), 381 x 255 x 29mm
Weight, 2.29kg
Package size (HxWxD), 49.5 x 6.7 x 31cm, weight 3.34kg
Link to the manufacturer's website
http://www.packardbell.com
useful links

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 07.09.18, 21:55

Rep: (2)
AlexTuzov.13 @ 15.01.2015, 12:24*
VladiBy, I do not know what is normal for you

What would you pack the necessary software and drivers) are already present after installation))) But it seems to have already found.

One of these days I will spin laptop, see what's there and inside =) is asking the SSD, that he became very silent)

Rep: (220)
* VladiBy,
post it pictures

Rep: (2)
Thank you for contacting Acer technical support.

On this laptop when installing clean OS Windows 8.1 should be observed sequence of installation of the drivers.

On a clean system it is first necessary to put IO Drivers from Intel, then the driver chipset and only after that the driver on the touchpad itself.

Best regards Acer technical support.

* VladiBy, I'm in shock

Rep: (9)
It's the same for me with the touchpad (the guys who have been pre-set win 8.1, throw off their native driver for it please, say it will all work)

* rusavden,
You have written instructions how to do it

Here is the instruction
But the torrent portable version of the program file.
Will all be very grateful to you!))

Attached files

Attached file[NNM-Club.me] _Driver Genius Professional 12.0.0.1332 Portable by punsh.torrent(18.16 Kb)

VladiBy @ 19.01.2015, 21:05*
On a clean system it is first necessary to put IO Drivers from Intel, then the driver chipset and only after that the driver on the touchpad itself.

Failed. I did as it is written ..
Right hereman wrote that if the axis of the pre-pull driver, you must make)
Let's wait* AlexTuzov.13, May rescue)

* rusavden,
: Bubble: I do not have 8.1, I 7 (initially all went linux).*, Behold, he was eightVladiBy,

Damn, and in seven Miracast same will not work? really have to choose

* rusavden,
Well, in theory, of course you can do but work will not know .po readhere

* AlexTuzov.13,
This terrible crutches .. do not think it will work fine .. wrote a blog author, who all earned, can throw off the driver and will be happy)

* rusavden,
: Blush: agree there is complete insanity settings.
and then laid out more than one driver did not go? : Russian_garmoshka:

Nope .. delivery has to go home) Well, wait, I think someone will respond)

* rusavden,
: Sveta: I would like to believe

Rep: (7)
Hey, guys, I do not get any of the instructions. And the laptop from which you copied the driver is no longer on sale. I copied from a similar nouta of the 71-series, to no avail. Especially in the Device Manager, a lot of similar devices in the HID profile. I would you still advised to put Win 7, everything works fine.

Something tells me that the laptop just to SCAR concluded that users themselves would have brought to mind

All the complexity is that the ID of the touchpad our last digit of the unit, not four ...
HID \ VEN_SYN & DEV_1B7E & Col01
A driver only device
HID \ VEN_SYN & DEV_1B7E & Col04.
Therefore no coincidence .. I manually added in our device driver, it is well established, the device is normally defined, but it still does not work

In general, even I poked try another driver made manually all devices, but to no avail. But since I need mirakast, then I decided to just install two wind, well at least the big screw. It is interesting that when you install win7 directly touchpad was defined during installation. Here probably deeper problem with the BIOS .. Maybe something?

* rusavden,
I once appeared during installation

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 12:46