Packard Bell EasyNote TF71BM-C36P - Discussion | [Notebook] Linux | 15.6 '' | Intel Celeron N2830 2.16GHz | 2GB | DVD В± R

Rep: (28)
Packard Bell EasyNote TF71BM-C36P
Linux | 15.6 "| Intel Celeron N2830 2.16 | 2Gb | DVD В± RW DL, Intel HD Graphics, LAN, WiFi, Bluetooth
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ

Attached ImageAttached Image

Specifications
Appearance
Attached Image

Intel Celeron N2830 processor model (2.16 GHz) number of cores 2
Intel HD Graphics chipset manufacturer
Linux preinstalled
Screen diagonal 15.6 "(39.6 cm) LED backlighting, matte screen surface
Screen resolution 1366x768
The amount of RAM 2048 MB DDR3 1333 MHz (type of supported memory: DDR3L 1.35V)
Hard disk capacity 320 GB 5400 RPM
10/100/1000 Mbps wired network
Wireless Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11b, Wi-Fi 802.11g, Wi-Fi 802.11n
1 x HDMI I / O ports and connectors, 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x Power connector, 1 x Network port (RJ-45), 1 x Combined headphone / microphone input (4 pin 3.5mm connector), 2 x USB 2.0
4 cell lithium polymer battery
Optical drive DVD В± RW DL. Reading and writing regular and dual layer DVDs, as well as reading and writing CDs.
HD Camera, Built-in Audio, Built-in Microphone
SD card reader
Kensington Lock type support
Touchpad (touchpad) with multi-touch technology,
Dimensions (W x D x H), 381 x 255 x 29mm
Weight, 2.29kg
Package size (HxWxD), 49.5 x 6.7 x 31cm, weight 3.34kg
Link to the manufacturer's website
http://www.packardbell.com
useful links

Post has been editedAndrewP_1 - 07.09.18, 21:55

Impression after a month of operation:

Pros: design, ergonomics, weight and time from acb, price
Minuses: operad memory, performance, lack of drivers on the official site for everything except windows 8.1 x64
Comments: completely satisfied with the purchase. (Took exclusively for the road).
I could not use it from the "box", and I did not want to deal with the installed linux.
got into the BIOS - changed the settings, installed via usb - windows 7 x64 plus driver package - now it works and I am happy as a child

Rep: (0)
Dear, and if not a secret, where they took the driver for Windows 7X64 ???

* varelka62,
Yes, I took the site from the officer, he was under 8.1 and manually put a line through the search and com

So as I understand it, firewood for win 8.1 is suitable for win 7?

* varelka62,
Yes, well, at least I have all the devices defined, you can use the driver pack

* varelka62,
You are in the BIOS immediately change the boot option that would boot without the assistant linux

It seems all the firewood rose, except the LAN. Does not want to install even kill.

* varelka62,
Hi, and you try to manually through the command line - I put everything like that. Without problems, everything got up - Windows ulteite 7 to 64

If it is not difficult, please explain how it is through the command line, to be honest, I am not very strong in this matter.

* varelka62,
Yes, easily, you open the search for new devices (I did a search through the command you can googlit 'I don’t remember for memory), turn off to look for drivers in the network and put it in manual (show the file you posted)

Found in nete how to run programs from the command line, tried, the result is negative. I downloaded another driver, tried it, the result is negative. What do I do not mind.

* varelka62, wait, what have you got? Creak can lay out?

Rep: (1)
* varelka62, driver lan from Recovery Manager can help? Attached fileMISC Lan Non AVAP Lan.zip (5.76 MB)

* a1t.,
Tell me, please, does the battery have a removable one? for some reason it annoys me a little in this model.

* pavrom
Akb is not removable, it is under 5 bolts.
I took for the road set wines 7, wines 8.1 and Linux Ubuntu 14.4 (main). Akb lives on it for about 7 hours on wi-fi and movies

* a1t.,
Just never come across such batteries. Are they replaced in case of anything?

Attached Image

Attached Image

Here are the screens for installing the LAN driver.

Post has been editedctich - 15.11.14, 18:04
Reason for editing: spoiler

* pavrom
Yes, there is 560r in China and a little St. Petersburg

Posted on 11/14/2014 20:16:

* varelka62,
You do not put

Rep: (1)
* varelka62,
Today I encountered the same problem, but I found another driver - during the installation I clicked Repair
everything fell as it should)
Attached fileInstall_Win7_7089_09222014.zip(11.76 MB)

* de4ender,
How are you lucky;) for three laptops there were no problems

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 20:10