> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

26 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Philips S308 - Firmware
SANteaFIk
Message#1
30.10.14, 08:41
EVE
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 1813
Check in: 17.01.09
Lenovo A820

Philips S308 - Firmware
PictureCTS308, S308
Description | Discussion |Firmware

Drivers and Utilities
Drivers with automatic installation for Windows XP / 7 (x86 / x64) Attached fileS308_AutoDriver.rar(9.3 MB)
unpack to the root of any disk and run the file:Install.bat
MTK DROID TOOLS
MTK Droid Tools with description and instructions

Firmware
Official firmware
System applications from SONY to modify the firmware ]
KK->) Official 4.4.2 (stitched through FlashTool
Android 4.4.2 [KK]
Downloads:
S308_M6572K_1544_V12A_CIS SD card
S308_M6572K_1521_V11A_CIS, mirror- suitable for new displays (+ IMEI repair)
S308_M6572K_1448_V02A_PL - languages ​​EN / PL / RO
S308_M6572K_1439_V01A_T02_CIS

Jb->) Official 4.2.2 (stitched through FlashTool
Android 4.2.2 Downloads:
S308_M6572M_1416_00_V01A_CIS
Download (V06)
SONY XPERIA Z2 MOD by SANteaFIk
XperiaMOD [BUCKUP] (stitched through TWRP Recovery 2.6.3.0] XperiaMOD v1.

[TWRP Backup] download

assembled based on stock V06

ADDED: Xperia HOME launcher, WALKMAN player, video player, equalizer, gallery, widgets from SONY
REMOVED:
almost all trash, work = 100%
DOWNLOAD --- ( I D)
SCREENSHOTS

INSTALLATION: (through TWRP Recovery 2.6.3.0) download TWRP.rar, unpack to root EMMC or SDCARD
Go to TWRP, do all the WIPEexcept emmc and sdcard
We do a restore (RESTORE), then Reboot System and rejoice. (the first launch will be long)

Unofficial firmware

Instructions
Instructions:
1) Installing firmware(via SP_Flash_Tool
Firmware via SP_Flash_Tool
1. On the phone, 10 times click on Settings-About device-Build number, become a developer (Settings-For developers).
2. Settings-For developers-USB debugging (enable).
3. We install install.bat from the folder Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1236.00, we say "yes" to all the cries of the system.
4. Run SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1348.00, go to Options, put a checkbox on DA DL All Checksum, in the Connection section, put USB High Speed ​​and with battery, close Options.
5. In the program itself, click Scatter-loading, feed MT6572_Android_scatter.txtfrom the KK folder .
6. In the list that appears below, select the RECOVERY item and feed instead recovery_TWRP_2.6.3.0_KK.img (from the same folder KK) instead of the already registered recovery.img.
7. In the combo box on the left chooseFirmware Upgrade. (that would not fly IMEI)
8. Everything. We press Download, barbarously tear out the battery from the phone, connect it to USB. At the bottom should run out multi-colored progress bars. We are waiting until run off completely. We put the battery in place.
The firmware is complete, you can now restore IMEI(if needed)
9. We stick in the battery, turn on the phone. Will be loaded for a long time, do not be nervous. At this moment KitKat, TWRP Recovery is installed in the phone and both imei are killed - the phone does not see the network. You can verify imei by dialing * # 06 # in the caller and receiving 2 "Wrong" inscriptions. All subsequent dances with a tambourine - to restore imei.
10. Immediately repeat steps 1 and 2. In addition to the “Debug USB” setting from step 2, turn off “Installed via USB” - this is necessary for MTK to get to your phone and change something in it.
11. Connect the USB phone, fill it with the internal or external memory UPDATE-SuperSU-Pro-v2.14.zip and Framaroot-1.9.3.apk. Framaroot can be immediately and put.
12. Turn off the phone (just in case - with juggling the battery).
13. Hold the “volume up”, press and hold the “power” until the Philips logo appears.Unclench fingers and rolls Waiting for TWRP download.
14. Go to the Install item, look for UPDATE-SuperSU-Pro-v2.14.zip (for some reason, the file was discovered only after a second reboot) and set it. After installation, click Wipe Dalvik and Cache, after the wipe - Restart System.
15. After downloading the phone, set Framaroot-1.9.3.apk, if you haven’t yet installed it and without much hope try 2 methods of getting root. It will not work - yes, and figs with it, I just describe all my actions.
16. Connect the phone to USB, launch MTKdroidTools, wait until you see the phone. When all the fields in the "phone information" are filled, it should appear at the bottomAttached Image. AppearedAttached Image- it means something is wrong. AppearedAttached Image - you are a ninja.
17. Click the ROOT button in the MTK (bottom right), then answer the questions:
Try to get root through an already installed SU? - Not
For the subsequent restoration of the phone ...? - Not
Reinstall SuperUser, busybox ... - Yes, and
Choosing - SuperSU
18. We press in the MTK "change IMEI", we enter onlyin the first field, the first 14-15 numbers . The rest will appear by itself! (I answer!)
Prezagrugaemsya, check * # 06 #.
2) Backup TWRP Recovery(save / restore data
Instructions for backup nvram and upgrade to 4.4
Repair IMEI (Method 1)
Repair IMEI (Method 2)

Root recvery
TWRP for devices with a new LCD
testpoint for Philips S308
TWRP Recovery 2.8.1.0 for KitKat
root rights for all firmware
We get Root rights to any firmware (installation via TWRP which is already installed in the firmware or any available)
Attached fileS308_ROOT4ALL_ROM.zip(2.53 MB)

miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 10.01.19, 19:56
Reason for editing: editing
matrix.live
Message#42
11.12.14, 17:25
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 29
Check in: 02.05.14

I could not download 4.4.2 whale cat from the header. In the comments off the whale cat firmware, I downloaded and flashed my s308. And here I started having problems. Slip imei, the root is not installed. I don’t know what to do already. Tell me. : help:
region69
Message#43
11.12.14, 19:20
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 17.02.12
Nokia 3

Slip imei, the root is not installed. Not one program does not rut the phone. I do not know what to do already. Tell me.

Trythis:

further get rootIt:This is to be thrown into the root of the flash drive and run through TWRP.

Further, after receiving the MtkDroidTools root, you are a friend to restore IMEI.

Itself recently suffered, there will be questions write in a pm.

Lastly you tattooed: "S308KK + TWRP + FT5"

Good luck!

--------------------
Nokia 3 + Root | Asus Transformer Prime TF201 + Root | ZTE-LIBRA V235 + Root | Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700KL + Root | LG E400 + Root | Philips S308 + Root
SANteaFIk
Message#44
12.12.14, 08:23
EVE
[offline]

Messages 1813
Lenovo A820

* matrix.live,I'd like to add on my own ... recovery is stitched along with firmware via flushtool (or separately, only preloader and recovery) root is obtained via recovery by thishttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...U-Pro-v2.14.ziphttp://then IMEI is restored throughMTK Droid Tools
(something to flash the recovery is necessary (after when the scatter is selected and the flash tool is configured) to poke where the RECOVERY jack is (C: / ... poke here) select the recovery you need and flash it (if we sew, just restore, then remove all the jackdaws besides PRELOADER and RECOVERY, choose the path to the downloaded recove (C: / ... poke here) and sew))

Post has been editedSANteaFIk - 12.12.14, 08:45

--------------------
[eve] toomorrow
tdk1973
Message#45
15.12.14, 01:14
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 69
Check in: 26.03.12
Lenovo Vibe K5 A6020a40

Guys who did not come across, on 4.4.2, after a while, the titanium ceases to either copy and restore, if so how it is treated without recovery from twrp
matrix.live
Message#46
15.12.14, 17:13
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 29
Check in: 02.05.14

Could not rut through rekari.
SANteaFIk
Message#47
17.12.14, 14:35
EVE
[offline]

Messages 1813
Lenovo A820

* matrix.live,so what?, and I did it, think what you are doing wrong ...

Post has been editedSANteaFIk - 18.12.14, 11:14

--------------------
[eve] toomorrow
Kredo1000
Message#48
18.12.14, 11:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 202
Check in: 24.04.09
HTC Love

Imei Recovery

Maybe someone will need it.
They brought the dead phone.
Recovered on android 4.4.2.
They were zero.
I wanted to try the methods that are described in the header did not work.
Framaroot did not do that, which is not surprising, I have never done a practice from 4.4.
I tried VRoot (90% of the phones they did), I also did not want to.
The root method for all S308_ROOT4ALL_ROM.zip, requires TWRP recovery, which requires root to install)))
Vicious circle.
[ROOT] Rashr - Flash Tool did not try, it is necessary to register and in my opinion it is paid.

I did not want to roll back to 4.2.2.

As a result, I looked at the firmware and saw a wonderful file.
BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6572_S00_MOLY_WR8_W1315_MD_WG_MP_V36_P1_1_wg_n
Issue resolved with Maui_META_3G_ver_7.1420.1.

In the program, select Option, connect Smart phone into Meta mode.
Click Reconnect, connect the switched off phone, you may need to install the driver.
I have a lot of what I installed, I began to pick up the gun.
See that the devices get normal and the Com port is not higher than 100.
It may be necessary to reconnect the phone again, after installing firewood,
those. disconnect the phone from the computer, close the program, distort the battery and a new one.

The flashing icon in the program will turn yellow, so she saw the phone.
Select the IMEI download tab.
In the Change NVRAM Databases File window, select our BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP file ...
A WRONG FILE CAN LEAD TO THE DIESIS OF THE PHONE !!!
Select the file strictly the firmware that is installed in the phone !!!
Active tab SIM _1.
In the field Imei we enter our imei without the last digit (it will be automatically set)
Click Download to Flash.
Go to the SIM _2 tab, do the same (enter imei2).
Close the window.
In the program, be sure to click Disconnect.
After disconnecting the phone, distort the battery.
Turn on and enjoy the restored imei-yam.

Attached files

Attached fileMauiMETA_exe_3G_v7.1420.1.rar(29.98 MB)

Post has been editedKredo1000 - 16.06.15, 10:21
bakal85
Message#49
19.12.14, 20:46
User
[offline]

Messages 70
Check in: 19.08.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

Nakatil XperiaMOD v1. On 4.4.2 with all the wipes, the phone does not turn on, comes to the logo and is rebuilt.
SANteaFIk
Message#50
21.12.14, 13:20
EVE
[offline]

Messages 1813
Lenovo A820

* bakal85,Well, apparently you need to roll again, but through TWRP

--------------------
[eve] toomorrow
icenine
Message#51
26.12.14, 22:39
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 25.12.06

* SANteaFIk,

Good afternoon.

I tried to download 4.4.2 via FT (format & download), both imei were lost. I changed back to 4.2.2, root, MTK, imei restored. I drove TWRP 2.6.3, put XperiaMOD. Now I want to try again 4.4.2, but already through TWRP.
It is written in Russian and white caps that 4.4.2 is available - it is for flashing through FT. Is it possible to sew it through TWRP?

Thank.
SANteaFIk
Message#52
28.12.14, 06:44
EVE
[offline]

Messages 1813
Lenovo A820

* icenine,4.4.2 is sewn exactly the same as 4.2.2(if you remember to insert the scatter file from the KK folder, which in itself is logical)
* rain150587,I do not know how it can be improved? It's like the first phone (for 4000r), which received KK 4.4.2 a month after the release ..
I'm afraid to imagine, but KK is better, only android 5 is a caramel on a stick ...

Post has been editedSANteaFIk - 28.12.14, 06:48

--------------------
[eve] toomorrow
icenine
Message#53
28.12.14, 10:15
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11

* SANteaFIk,About scatter - it is clear, but one fig does not work. As he wrote in the "discussion", RootChecker sees the root, but MTK refuses to see it, respectively, refuses to prescribe imei. Through the terminal, too, does not plow. Like I do everything like that, I knock on a tambourine, I smelled the whole apartment with incense, but in no way =)
icenine
Message#54
28.12.14, 11:06
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11

* SANteaFIk,to see the whole picture: the firewood is on the phone, the phone is sewn through FT with any firmware, but only with the format + download method, with firmware 4.2.2 there are no problems with the root, with firmware 4.4.2 with the replacement of standard recovery on twrp and subsequent installation via It supersu, the root is seen as a checker, but not mtk (blue icon). Sometimes there was a message about a possible root shell, but it was not possible to get it, although the phone asked for data recovery and received an affirmative answer.
icenine
Message#55
29.12.14, 00:35
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11

I am writing, trying to remember all the manipulations.

It is given: Philips S308 phone with Android 4.2.2, without root and recovery.

Required: upgrade to 4.4.2, restoring imei after firmware for normal phone operation.

You will need: Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1236.00, SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1348.00, MTkDroidTools 2.3.7, KitKat itself, TWRP 2.6.3.0, UPDATE-SuperSU-Pro-v2.14, Framaroot-1.9.3.
* Perhaps the last item in this list is superfluous, since both methods of root did not work, but I repeat here exactly all the circumstances of a successful firmware.
** Versions of programs can differ, but these have worked for me. There is no time to check on other versions.

The process itself:
1. On the phone, 10 times click on Settings-About device-Build number, become a developer (Settings-For developers).
2. Settings-For developers-USB debugging (enable).
3. We install install.bat from the folder Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1236.00, we say "yes" to all the cries of the system.
4. Run SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1348.00, go to Options, put a checkbox on DA DL All Checksum, in the Connection section, put USB High Speed ​​and with battery, close Options.
5. In the program itself, click Scatter-loading, feed MT6572_Android_scatter.txt from the KK folder.
6. In the list that appears below, select the RECOVERY item and feed instead recovery_TWRP_2.6.3.0_KK.img (from the same folder KK) instead of the already registered recovery.img.
7. In the combo box on the left, select Firmware Upgrade.
8. Everything. We press Download, barbarously tear out the battery from the phone, connect it to USB. At the bottom should run out multi-colored progress bars. We are waiting until run off completely.
9. We stick in the battery, turn on the phone. Will be loaded for a long time, do not be nervous. At this moment, KitKat, TWRP Recovery is installed in the phone and both imei are killed - the phone does not see the network. You can verify imei by dialing * # 06 # in the caller and receiving 2 "Wrong" inscriptions. All subsequent dances with a tambourine - to restore imei.
10. Immediately repeat steps 1 and 2. In addition to the “Debug USB” setting from step 2, turn off “Installed via USB” - this is necessary for MTK to get to your phone and change something in it.
11. Connect the USB phone, fill it with the internal or external memory UPDATE-SuperSU-Pro-v2.14.zip and Framaroot-1.9.3.apk. Framaroot can be immediately and put.
12. Turn off the phone (just in case - with juggling the battery).
13. Hold the “volume up”, press and hold the “power” until the Philips logo appears. Unclench fingers and rolls, waiting for TWRP download.
14. Go to the Install item, look for UPDATE-SuperSU-Pro-v2.14.zip (for some reason, the file was discovered only after a second reboot) and set it. After installation, click Wipe Dalvik and Cache, after the wipe - Restart System.
15. After downloading the phone, set Framaroot-1.9.3.apk, if you haven’t yet installed it and without much hope try 2 methods of getting root. It will not work - yes, and figs with it, I just describe all my actions.
16. Connect the phone to USB, launch MTKdroidTools, wait until you see the phone. When all the fields in the "phone information" are filled, a yellow rectangle should appear at the bottom and the inscription "possible root shell" should appear. A blue appeared - it means something was wrong. Green appeared - you are a ninja.
17. Click the ROOT button in the MTK (bottom right), then answer the questions:
Try to get root through an already installed SU? - Not
For the subsequent restoration of the phone ...? - Not
Reinstall SuperUser, busybox ... - Yes, and
Choosing - SuperSU
18. Click on "Change IMEI" in MTK, enter both, 15 digits each. Prezagrugaemsya, check * # 06 #.

Archive with all the above applications is here:https: //dl.dropboxuser…/u/136721/442flash.zip. If anyone has the opportunity, shift it somewhere else.
SANteaFIk
Message#56
29.12.14, 08:18
EVE
[offline]

Messages 1813
Lenovo A820

INSTRUCTIONS FOR INSTALLING THE FIRMWARE THROUGH FLASH TOOL AND RESTORING IMEI
In the post above the instruction, in it points 1-10 are the actual firmware, the rest is the restoration of IMEI.
shift somewhere else.
Index
There are 3 expoks in the archive for which anti-virus programs can swear - these are not viruses! this is root.
We press in the MTK "change IMEI", enter both, 15 digits each.
I want to add on my own that I need to enter IMEI only the top (first)without last digit(14 digits) everything else should appear by itself!

Post has been editedSANteaFIk - 29.12.14, 08:38

--------------------
[eve] toomorrow
icenine
Message#57
29.12.14, 08:36
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11

* SANteaFIk,VERY IMPORTANT amendment: MTkDroidTools 2.3.7 does not see the "possible root shell", but MTkDroidTools 2.5.3 sees it, which I managed to put into the archive before SANteaFIk filled it with POISON =)

And one more thing: if you manage to make a wipe after imei firmware and firmware, then “your song is good, start over” - you will have to re-register imei.

Post has been editedicenine - 29.12.14, 08:45
tdk1973
Message#58
02.01.15, 10:39
User
[offline]

Messages 69
Check in: 26.03.12
Lenovo Vibe K5 A6020a40

icenine draw as drove TWRP 2.6.3 0 to 4.2.2 And then I can not do it in any way. Firmware V06A
seatraider
Message#59
03.01.15, 02:13
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 02.01.15

good day
I have a problem. I did everything as described above. After the start of the firmware, an error occurred. (see photo) what to do. The phone was stock from 4.2.2
Attached Image

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 05.01.15, 09:20
Reason for editing: spoiler
Baphometa
Message#60
03.01.15, 17:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 176
Check in: 10.01.12
Sony Xperia XZ2

I did not understand anything in your hat ... To install a root, you need to install rekoveri, to install rekoveri, you need to get a root ... And how to do?
There are no links to any utility. What kind of flashlight to install? The one with which I am flashing Sony phones, is it suitable or some other, maybe a special version?
SANteaFIk
Message#61
04.01.15, 02:09
EVE
[offline]

Messages 1813
Lenovo A820

* seatraider,drivers forgot to install
* Baphometaroot, boot, recovery is done throughMTK Droid Tools(need ADB drivers)
stitched throughSP_Flash_Tool(from SONY does not roll)
if something is not clear write toQMSwe vent any question.

Post has been editedSANteaFIk - 04.01.15, 04:14

--------------------
[eve] toomorrow

26 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/28/19, 20:08