> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

8 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> [WP8.1] ELAudioBooks | ELAudioBooks - How to listen to audio books on Windows Phone 8.1+
Elastep
Message#1
29.10.14, 23:35
Local
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 375
Check in: 26.12.06
Apple iPhone Xs Max

ELAudioBooks download

Version: 1.7.0.5

Last update of the program in the header:03.06.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
I searched for a long time in the market a normal player for audio books.
So to download the book, poured it on the phone and listen, without shaking the tambourine.
Unfortunately, I would not find anything that would suit me, so I wrote it myself.
It's simple - copy mp3, wma, m4b files to your phone, open the folder with the book from the program ... and listen.

I propose to download and test, I accept ideas that you lack from analogues :)

Download from Windows Phone Marketplace

Opportunities:
    Listening to audio books directly from the file system.

Homepage: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=8a2e6128-630e-433c-81f7-aad07f74db08

Russian interface: In the plans

Download:
Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=8a2e6128-630e-433c-81f7-aad07f74db08

Posted on 10.29.2014, 23:35:

ChangeLog:

[v.1.7.0]
All that you've asked for: Autosleep, chapter list, bug fixes.

[v.1.6.0]
Added support of chapter position sliding

[v.0.6]
Support of m4b
Stability fixes
Design fixes and improvements

[v.0.5]
Added playback speed setting option
Fancy play / pause button

[v.0.4]
Position is saved in a book folder.
If you open your bookmark

[v.0.3]
Fixed position loosing
Added timer to save position every 5 seconds

[v.0.2]
Fixed missing SD card capability
Fixed loading of different book
Fixed image changing after book change

[v.0.1]
Initial release

Post has been editedElastep - 03.06.15, 18:56
2boom
Message#42
26.11.14, 20:16
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 68
Check in: 15.03.11
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

for today, I haven’t heard any problems, I’ve probably lost my mind, I’m removing the question, I apologize for the trouble ....
astasta
Message#43
28.11.14, 13:16
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 06.04.12
Samsung Galaxy Gio GT-S5660

Thank you, Elastep,
You made my dream come true!
A very cool application, a little podglyuchivaet, but it is more related to the system than with a specific application.

The only thing, I had a misunderstanding with the choice of folders ...
I understand that the program uses a standard VF8 request to select a folder.
Then why am I asked to choose one of 6 standard folders, although at the root is much more? Is this some kind of feature of the system or do you intend to request a dialog by mask or something like that?

Attached Image

Attached Image
berkut-999
Message#44
28.11.14, 22:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Check in: 09.10.10

The first program for me is that it works separately from the staff. Thank you. But at first, all the folders were empty on the map until I poked at the bird. I'm waiting for updates, a Spartan look, of course, but for the fact that you can finally listen to music and books, not look where it is listened to the book after the reset when you turn on the music on the staff, you can put up with this design and the trouble with empty folders.
Elastep
Message#45
29.11.14, 00:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 375
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Thank you, Elastep,
You made my dream come true!
A very cool application, a little podglyuchivaet, but it is more related to the system than with a specific application.

The only thing, I had a misunderstanding with the choice of folders ...
I understand that the program uses a standard VF8 request to select a folder.
Then why am I asked to choose one of 6 standard folders, although at the root is much more? Is this some kind of feature of the system or do you intend to request a dialog by mask or something like that?

[attachment = "5431979: wp_ss_20 ... 128_0001.png"]
[attachment = "5431981: wp_ss_20 ... 128_0003.png"]

This is how the standard piker of files in Win 8.1 background works. I can’t do anything about it: (I thought to write my own implementation, but with the current version of the OS it is impossible.
The screenshot that you showed from Windows 8 is not 8.1, and these are different systems in essence. My prediction is that the wines in background 10 will be repaired. And besides, do not forget: This is a free beta :)

--------------------
Samsung R210->Siemens C45->Siemens M55->Siemens M65->Nokia 6630->QTek 8310->Nokia 5500 Sport->iPhone 2g->HTC Hero->Samsung Omnia 7->Nexus 4->Lumia 1520 ->Asus ZenFone 2->Meizu M3 Note ->iPhone 7+ ->S8 + ->S9 + ->Xs max
Elastep
Message#46
29.11.14, 00:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 375
Apple iPhone Xs Max

berkut-999 @ 11.28.2014, 22:28*
The first program for me is that it works separately from the staff. Thank you. But at first, all the folders were empty on the map until I poked at the bird. I'm waiting for updates, a Spartan look, of course, but for the fact that you can finally listen to music and books, not look where it is listened to the book after the reset when you turn on the music on the staff, you can put up with this design and the trouble with empty folders.

It looks like empty folders can not be fixed in 8.1. This is how the standard selection of folders in the system works, but it’s impossible to write your own. MS did it for security reasons, but it works very crooked ... The problems are really dofig, for example, if you press the back button, when you select the folder, the Windows will say that you clicked the Ok button and selected the folder .. And sometimes they just forget to return control back to the application, and it will look as if my application has hung. Awful, in general. The system is raw.
The view is gradually refining, but the main thing is that you can already listen :)
Well, do not forget that the application is in beta and is being developed, and the system is also in beta :)

--------------------
Samsung R210->Siemens C45->Siemens M55->Siemens M65->Nokia 6630->QTek 8310->Nokia 5500 Sport->iPhone 2g->HTC Hero->Samsung Omnia 7->Nexus 4->Lumia 1520 ->Asus ZenFone 2->Meizu M3 Note ->iPhone 7+ ->S8 + ->S9 + ->Xs max
astasta
Message#47
29.11.14, 19:50
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3

In fact, this is 8.1, I do not know why you thought it was vf8.
Why I drew attention to the folders - I wanted to shove all the books into the 'Podcasts' folder, then it seems like xboxmusic would not add them to my library. Looks no luck.
And by the way, yes, about the free beta, do you think you’d like to add the “Support Developer” button? maybe even to the full release pull it off;)
2boom
Message#48
29.11.14, 20:24
User
[offline]

Messages 68

Elastepif it doesn’t make it more difficult for a tile, I quickly figured it out, if you don’t like it, you can think further, but you cannot leave anything there ....

Attached images
Attached Image

Attached files

Attached filewpht.zip(127.25 KB)
berkut-999
Message#49
29.11.14, 21:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Check in: 09.10.10

Why I drew attention to the folders - I wanted to shove all the books in the folder 'Podcasts',

I have already created a folder on the map in Russian for "Books" and "Audiobooks". In Audiobooks, this saved me from duplicating files in wines 8, in 8.1 I did not try to throw audiobooks into regular folders. The body seems to be missing, by this I got rid of duplicates. It looks like these folders stand apart and no one claims them.

Post has been editedberkut-999 - 29.11.14, 21:07
Elastep
Message#50
30.11.14, 00:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 375
Apple iPhone Xs Max

In fact, this is 8.1, I do not know why you thought it was vf8.
Why I drew attention to the folders - I wanted to shove all the books into the 'Podcasts' folder, then it seems like xboxmusic would not add them to my library. Looks no luck.
And by the way, yes, about the free beta, do you think you’d like to add the “Support Developer” button? maybe even to the full release pull it off;)

I'm not talking about your OS on your phone, but about the application :) Currently, the phone on Windows 8.1 essentially contains as many as 3 systems: 7,8,8.1 which are very different .. Well, 8.1 learned how to play directly with the file system, but so far a little crooked :)
On account of the thanks: The basic functionality will remain free, I want the normal free audiobook player to be on the vinfone. And additional functions, which are pleasant, but not vital, probably will be for $. But this will not happen before I myself will be satisfied with the stability and quality. While it does not pull on the release, for my taste and I just need your feedback and wishes as a reward!

Post has been editedElastep - 30.11.14, 00:31

--------------------
Elastep
Message#51
30.11.14, 00:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 375
Apple iPhone Xs Max

2boom @ 11/29/2014, 8:24 PM*
Elastepif it doesn’t make it more difficult for a tile, I quickly figured it out, if you don’t like it, you can think further, but you cannot leave anything there ....

And what does not like the fact that now? Like the rules :)

--------------------
2boom
Message#52
30.11.14, 02:08
User
[offline]

Messages 68

Elasteponce the rules, the question is removed

but my imho uzhos rare (tile) ... good luck
astasta
Message#53
30.11.14, 17:38
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3

A small bug report.
I control the phone from the headset, and the phone is in a state of suspended animation (screen off, everything)
Actually, it turned out to achieve a stable reboot of the phone :)
This happens if you stop playing and during a pause any other application (alarm clock, tracker, mail, etc.) plays the sound. When you press repeat playback for the first time, the sound goes at half speed (or just terrible brakes), and if you pause / play again, the system crashes.
Such are the cases. vf8.1.

And a small note on the functionality - the Next button does not work during a pause, so that you start to listen to chapter 10, you must first start playback and then click off to chapter 10.
And by the way, yes, I confirm that .m4b files are crookedly processed,
Well, figs with them;)

I have already created a folder on the map in Russian for "Books" and "Audiobooks". In Audiobooks, this saved me from duplicating files in wines 8, in 8.1 I did not try to throw audiobooks into regular folders. The body seems to be missing, by this I got rid of duplicates. It looks like these folders stand apart and no one claims them.

An interesting approach. Unfortunately, not all models have memory cards (this is why this is the first application that suits me). I can create a folder in the main section, but then this application will not see it, and the regular player will still index files in it.

Elastep, I am immensely grateful to you for this application, thanks again.
Artolt
Message#54
01.12.14, 03:26
User
[offline]

Messages 84
Check in: 17.07.12
Honor 10

Dear developer!

Please add a sleep timer (turn off playback, if there is no movement after 10 .... 15 ... 20 minutes) and you can buy!)
And I would like to operate at least a couple of books!)
Elastep
Message#55
01.12.14, 14:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 375
Apple iPhone Xs Max

I control the phone from the headset, and the phone is in a state of suspended animation (screen off, everything)
Actually, it turned out to achieve a stable reboot of the phone :)
This happens if you stop playing and during a pause any other application (alarm clock, tracker, mail, etc.) plays the sound. When you press repeat playback for the first time, the sound goes at half speed (or just terrible brakes), and if you pause / play again, the system crashes.
Such are the cases. vf8.1.

Yes, I also had it a couple of times :) But, believe me, I have no control over it, I just say play, and then nothing depends on me ... I will try to elaborate such a scenario, but I know :) Thanks for the bug report.

Posted 12/01/2014 14:04:

The Next button does not work during a pause, so that you start to listen to chapter 10, you must first start playback and then click off to chapter 10.

Yes, there is something very uncomfortable, I do not know what I did like that :). I will also add a general list of all the chapters, this is also not enough.

Posted 12/01/2014 2:05 PM:

And by the way, yes, I confirm that .m4b files are crookedly processed

Well, all that an application can do is show chapters in m4b. Nothing else. And what's crooked yet?

--------------------
Elastep
Message#56
01.12.14, 14:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 375
Apple iPhone Xs Max

Please add a sleep timer (turn off playback, if there is no movement after 10 .... 15 ... 20 minutes) and you can buy!)
And I would like to operate at least a couple of books!)

With the disconnection of playback, I will think about something ... In the viphone, tasks in the background are very strange :) But if someone has this, it means it is possible :)

At the expense of a pair of books - if you open one book, listen, then open the second, listen, and then open the first one, you will not lose your position, continue to listen from the same place. Moreover, in the folder with the book there is a KeyCurrentBook file, if you transfer a book with this file, for example to another phone or reinstall the application, you will not lose your position :) Naturally this is not a complete work with several books, but still :)

--------------------
slap73
Message#57
01.12.14, 16:28
Experienced
[online]

Messages 685
Check in: 26.11.12
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

And everything works for me. Does not hang, renews where stopped, etc.
I just want a little from the program, just listening to audiobooks.

Thanks to the author for the work.

P.S. And I like the tile.

Post has been editedslap73 - 02.12.14, 11:19
Warbeast
Message#58
02.12.14, 13:56
[offline]

Messages 2044
Check in: 06.09.07
Google Nexus 6

I download mp3s, it goes to music, I see in the file manager, I can not play files, I can’t see files, when I click, I’m not allowed to write or something.
Transferred to the file manager in a separate folder of audiobooks, the folder is naturally not visible as the above was written =)
lumia 1020

Post has been editedWarbeast - 02.12.14, 14:09

--------------------
Elastep
Message#59
03.12.14, 00:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 375
Apple iPhone Xs Max

WarBeast @ 12/02/2014, 1:56 PM*
I download mp3s, it goes to music, I see in the file manager, I can not play files, I can’t see files, when I click, I’m not allowed to write or something.
Transferred to the file manager in a separate folder of audiobooks, the folder is naturally not visible as the above was written =)
lumia 1020

Create a subfolder in the folder where you downloaded :)

--------------------
Warbeast
Message#60
03.12.14, 12:25
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

Elastep @ 12/03/2014, 00:12*
Create a subfolder in the folder where you downloaded

I also tried, did not take off, does not see the file, when I click on ok, I throw it on the start screen.

--------------------
Warbeast
Message#61
08.12.14, 18:27
[offline]

Messages 2044
Google Nexus 6

Created a folder nearby, copied books into it, it all worked. Shamanism in general =)

Is it really impossible to make a dialogue like in Microsoft files, there it is also system, well, add one file at a time, I have many children's books one file at a time, for each folder? And so it would be possible to select one file, here is a book, if you need to select everything, then select everything.

--------------------

8 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:43