[Android Wear] Dials | Here we lay out the dials (watch faces)
-
What hours do you own?
Motorola Moto 360 (2014) [ 1240 ] ** [14,6%]
LG G Watch [ 746 ] ** [8,78%]
LG G Watch R [ 797 ] ** [9,38%]
LG Watch Urbane [ 778 ] ** [9,16%]
Samsung Gear Live [ 171 ] ** [2,01%]
Sony Smartwatch 3 [ 1790 ] ** [21,07%]
Asus zenwatch [ 239 ] ** [2,81%]
Huawei Watch [ 1681 ] ** [19,79%]
Motorola Moto 360 (2015) [ 467 ] ** [5,5%]
Tag Heuer Connected [ 34 ] ** [0,4%]
LG Watch Urbane LTE [ 34 ] ** [0,4%]
Asus zenwatch 2 [ 308 ] ** [3,63%]
Fossil Q Founder [ 24 ] ** [0,28%]
Nixon mission [ 10 ] ** [0,12%]
Michael Kors Access [ 10 ] ** [0,12%]
Fossil Q Wander [ 7 ] ** [0,08%]
Fossil Q Marshal [ 15 ] ** [0,18%]
Casio WSD-F10 [ 8 ] ** [0,09%]
Asus zenwatch 3 [ 107 ] ** [1,26%]
Polar M600 [ 28 ] ** [0,33%]
Total Votes: 8494

Rep: (2206)
[OS] Android Wear | Dials for Android Wear | Programs for Android Wear

Attached Image
(Logo is clickable)

Requirements for behavior in the subject and design posts
  1. This topic is devoted to ONLY dials, their work and NOTHING TO OTHER.
  2. Before making a message with the dial, it is recommended to check whether it has already been posted on our forum. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted. The exception is a newer version of the dial.
  3. When adding a new version of the dial to the forum, you are allowed to add an update to the previous message (if it was written by you), otherwise it is necessary to create a new message using a template.
  4. All laid out dials must be MANDATORY decorated on a template.
  5. Screenshots MUST be attached to all dials, which should be hidden under the spoiler.Short lesson "How to clean images under spoiler".
  6. If you post the dials, post them on the forum. Links to file sharing will be deleted.
  7. Each dial is published by a separate post.
  8. Applications that are not related to the dials are laid out inWearable electronics software.
  9. All messages that do not comply with these rules will be deleted without warning.
  10. Offtopic and flood prohibited and punishable!

Dial design template
Copy the content into your message and fill. If the dial works through WatchMaker or Facer, we also indicate this program in the name and on which version it is 100% working, for example:Watchface [1.0 | 23.08.2008] for WatchMaker 3.4+
[size = 4] [color = darkblue] [b] The name of the dial [version | release date of version] [/ b] [/ color] [/ size]

[b] Supported screen types: [/ b] are round and square (you need to select or specify both types)
[b] Author: [/ b] Specify the author
[b] Source: [/ b] Give the link to the source
[B] Description / List of Changes: [/ B] [CODE] Add a description, if necessary [/ CODE]
[spoiler = [color = darkblue] Screenshots [/ color]] Insert screenshots here [/ spoiler]
[color = purple] [b] Download: [/ b] [/ color] [B] Attach the file [/ B]

Catalog

Dials
Dials (* .apk)
Legend
The idea is under construction. If you stumbled upon this spoiler and you have your thoughts, write to the curator with your suggestions.
- Average optimization for round screens
- Well optimized for round screens
- Average optimization for square screens
- Good optimization for square screens
☂ - Weather display is supported.

1-9

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

Z

AND I

WatchMaker Watch Face
Dials for WatchMaker (* .watch)

Facer Watch Face
Dials for Facer (* .face)

Instructions, useful links

Warning for patrons!Post SeriousX

Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user for the published decoration, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture

Previous polls in the topic
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

K
Topics Curator:Jack3995
For all questions please contactQMS.

Post has been editedJack3995 - 06.02.19, 02:59
Reason for editing: Bin Watch Face, V04 WatchFace, V08 WatchFace, Analog Watch Face Constructor-7, ROMANSON DE ARBON

Rep: (66)
* Lukash,
Spread it out. You probably need to try one of the face designers. For example facer. They laid it out here. There, in principle, everything is simple. Good luck

Rep: (32)
* 1375 maximus

Something with Facer, I could not find a mutually beneficial relationship.
I upload the file in .psd format (sorry, I’m not a "god" of Photoshop, but I did it for myself), in order to better understand the concept of the watch I recommend
watch this video.
Additionally, "screwed" the window and weather icons, it would be great to use them.
If there is any manual on creating watch faces, then I would like to read, maybe it will turn out, but for now that's all, I hope someone helps)

Attached fileOpus12.rar(1.08 MB)

* Lukash,
Yes, everything is simple there. To understand what is better to pick a face. Falik downloaded, take a look.
PySy looked at the file, so it turns out a Photoshop file, which I do not have. When creating a simple face, you need three png or jpg pictures. Dial and two or three hands.

Post has been edited1375maximus - 30.11.14, 15:47

* 1375 maximus

Let's try picking it, I don’t know what will come of it. For which photoshop file to create? I have CS6.

* Lukash,
Yes, it is not necessary for Photoshop, I especially do not have it. You just need pictures: a dial, a hand (this is for a simple face).

Rep: (306)
Do you have any Russian days of the week? Square. Ideally, both analog and digital immediately. For example, the hands are as usual, and below the digital 24-hour.

I’m also looking for a calendar where the week starts on Monday and events from the Google calendar are picked up.

Rep: (306)
* 1375 maximus
Is there a cured one?

* Imp_GL,
Not

Rep: (195)
Imp_GL @ 11/30/2014, 10:14 PM*
* 1375 maximus
Is there a cured one?

Freedom will cope) only Ruth needs

Rep: (18)
Does anyone have a fresh beta face?

Rep: (7)
Hi, but with a “running” and not a “jumping” second hand, only Pujie? Someone wrote that Watchmaker can also do this, but for me, for example, it doesn’t.

Rep: (42)
On the Aviator running arrow.

Rep: (11)
A46 WatchFace for Moto 360 [4.7.0 | 11/16/2014]

Supported Screen Types: Round
Posted by: Smartwatch bureaux
A source:https: //play.google.co...roid.aw.watchface.ma46

Download:Attached filenet.ddroid.aw.watchface.ma46.apk(5.66 MB)

Rep: (23)
OcherN1 @ 12/03/2014, 15:43*
A46 WatchFace for Moto 360 [4.7.0 | 11/16/2014]

set to try - the battery consumption in Ambient Mode is one and a half times more than with Weather Wear Watch Face
it seems due to the display of seconds

I am tormented, tormented, but to no avail. Who can register TAGs for arrows in Facer, help out?
As planned, it should be like this:
1. The hour hand (short, thick) moves only by integers: 12-1-2-3, etc .;
2. The minute hand (long, thick) moves only in multiples of 5: 5-10-15, etc.
3. The auxiliary arrow (thin) moves only on a scale from 0 to 5, where 0 and 5 are 00 minutes, 05 minutes, 10 minutes, etc .; 1 this is 01 min, 11 min, 26 min, etc. (in other words, the number X, in the format of time minutes UX (approx. UX = 17 =>X = 2)
How to explain a simpler mind I can’t imagine.

Attached fileOpus12 Big.rar(1.17 MB)

Post has been editedLukash - 03.12.14, 22:13

* Lukash,
For hours try # DWFK #
For minutes # DWFM #
I don’t know the rest yet

* 1375 maximus
Sorry, but this command is not suitable for the minute hand. The hand behaves as in ordinary quartz (mechanical) watches.
Sentry began to work as expected.
Searches continue)

Post has been editedLukash - 04.12.14, 08:23

Rep: (1724)
Watch Face - Minimal & Elegantno one saw the "free"? on XDA it was laid out, but Moder removed the link

Rep: (248)

this?

Rep: (248)
Distachka for camera phone

For me, so far the best dial.

Post has been editedsubmarin - 04.12.14, 12:08

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 06:32