> Attention!

Creating topics in this section is not available. If you haven't found a discussion of your problem in this section, you can create a topic inmain section.

12 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> The clock is not converted to winter time. | iOS7 and below
directorgeneral
Message#1
26.10.14, 20:10
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 1125
Check in: 19.02.13

(res files taken from icu-project)

���������� �� ����� �������� �����: download

All actions you perform at your own risk!
For devices with Jailbreak
Only for devices withjailbreakth!
For instructions on how to get a jailbreak for your iOS, see this section:
[FAQ] Guide to instructions for jailbreaking

Warning and disclaimer!

All information is provided in its original form, without guarantees of completeness or timeliness,
and without any express or implied warranties.

Therefore, before performing any actions, make sure that you have everything you need.
to restore the device in case of an error.
To do this, do the following:

Preparatory steps
- We connect the device to the computer
- Open upiFunbox
(I recommend to downloadiFunbox Classicbecause firstly it weighs more easily; secondly, it is more convenient navigation; thirdly, this instruction is written for him)

- Click "Raw File System". If you see foldersUser, var, System, etc and so forth, proceed to the next item of the instruction. (see Next we go to the "Settings" program ...)

If you do not see the User, var, System, etc folders, etc., then you need to install Tweak in CydiaApple File Conduit "2"from the standard repository orafc2add. Each of these tweaks displays system folders in third-party applications. Tweak can put any, here at your discretion
Screenshot
Attached Image

These preparatory steps have been taken for security reasons: if something goes wrong, you will back up back!

- Next, go to the program "Settings" - "Basic" - "Date and time" - Select the checkbox Automatically (the switch should turn green on iOS7, on early firmware blue.)

Fix fix
Choose one convenient fixation option:
Manual installation instructions

- Download archive Attached fileTimezones iOS7.zip (9.37 MB)

or for iOS / 5/6/7http: //savagemessiahzine.com/pages/g…cow_timezones_2014.zip

- We connect the device to the computer
- Open upiFunbox

- Click "Raw File System"
Screenshot
Attached Image

- We go to the address / usr / share / and rename folderszoneinfo.default(for iOS5 / 6 zoneinfo) andicu(the name can be any, this is your backup in case something goes wrong so that you can get it all back)
Screenshot
Attached Image

- Unpack the downloaded archive, copy the folderszoneinfo.default(for iOS5 / 6 zoneinfo) andicuon the device ( / usr / share / )
- The device must do respring (reboot).

System Setup
- After the reboot (after the desktop appears), go to Settings - Basic - Date and time - Remove the check mark from Automatic (switch turns gray) and re-activate (switch turns green on iOS7, on early firmware - blue).

To determine the exact date and time, I recommend including geolocation and the Internet.

Everything. After this time should be restored to the current (winter)

Who has the holidays in the calendar shifted by 1 day: you need to press the calendars button in the calendar itself, uncheck "holidays" and "birthdays" in the "Other" section, flip the switchRejected events"and reboot! Events back to their seats! (Thanks for the tipmowersvandOleer)

UPD For those who do not have the item "Rejected events"

UPD Another way to align birthdays in a calendar

If after changes you have an "eternal" reboot
We read carefully!
If after changes you have an "eternal" respring (incessant white apple on the screen), return files from backup-a back:
We connect the device to iFunbox-y (as we did earlier) and
Copy folders from backup-a: foldericuthrow in/ usr / share /
Europe /usr/share/zoneinfo.default(for iOS6 and iOS5 in zoneinfo )

After the changes, the system will return to its previous state (as it was before editing)!

A safe way for all devices.
For any device
  • Disable automatic time detection (Settings program - General - Date and time - deactivate the Automatic slider)
  • Go to the Program "Settings" - Privacy-Geolocation-System Services - Disable the time zone
  • Again we go to the item "Date and time" (the program "Settings" - Basic - Date and time)
    Instead of Moscow, we put Kaliningrad (if you are from Moscow)

Those. the point is that you select the adjacent time zone.

Material prepared:
directorgeneral

--------------------
See also topics:

✰✰ READY PATHS FOR FLEX -CHANGE IOS TO UNKNOWNABILITY! ✰✰
✰✰ Hide extra menu items in the "Settings" ✰✰
✰✰ Change the system fonts in iOS. PUSH! ✰✰
✰✰ REMOVING ADVERTISING IN IOS! ✰✰

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 20.09.16, 12:42
bbit1
Message#2
26.10.14, 09:24
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 53
Check in: 11.09.08

The clock is not converted to winter time.

Apple iPad 2
Firmware:Ios 7.1.2 official

Jailbreak: Not
Description of the problem:
Today, the country has switched to winter time, but my iPad is not. Is there a way to configure automatic transition to winter time on ios 7.1? I do not want to upgrade to 8 ki. I do not want to buy a new iPad either. Jailbreak do not want to do either.

There have been actions:
I tried to rebuild the device. Did not help.
I tried to watch the firmware update, only ios 8 is offered. But I do not want to install it.

Post has been editedBlack fish - 28.10.14, 10:26
Reason for editing: poll
Madfile
Message#3
26.10.14, 09:45
equilibrium
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 9676
Check in: 19.05.09
Google pixel

OS7 can not translate .. remove the checkbox "automatically", translate by hand

--------------------
Jailbreak |Unlock |kill-apple crew
For repairs privatelyNOTadvise
[it looks like apple ran out of Jobs’s drafts and the problems started]
doker35
Message#4
26.10.14, 09:46
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2095
Check in: 06.02.09
Asus p526

What time is it?
A board with firmware whose?
So make a conclusion.
bbit1
Message#5
26.10.14, 09:50
User
[offline]

Messages 53
Check in: 11.09.08

How? What time zone to install? In contrast to the android, there is no list of time zones and time correction in each.
Will automatic time synchronization work at the same time?

Posted on 10/26/2014 09:50:

* doker35,

I did not understand the meaning of your post. What other board?
Madfile
Message#6
26.10.14, 10:02
equilibrium
[offline]

Messages 9676
Check in: 19.05.09
Google pixel

No belt needed
Settings - basic - date and time - remove the "auto" checkbox - set the time with your hands

--------------------
Jailbreak |Unlock |kill-apple crew
For repairs privatelyNOTadvise
[it looks like apple ran out of Jobs’s drafts and the problems started]
DJ_Amal
Message#7
26.10.14, 10:03
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1006
Check in: 28.06.11
Apple iPhone 7

When changing the time zone, will the time correction work?

--------------------

Apple iPhone 7 iOS 12 / non-jailbroken + The New iPad 64GB (iPad 3) iOS 9.3.5 / non-jailbroken + Lenovo Tab 3 7 Essential (TB3-710L) + Xiaomi Mi Tab 4 4 Gb WIFI
doker35
Message#8
26.10.14, 10:03
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2095
Check in: 06.02.09
Asus p526

The board is an iPad in short, and so is my bullshit.
I stupidly translated my hands and scored on this canoe.
tarakanium
Message#9
26.10.14, 10:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 194
Check in: 16.08.12

7.1.2. My native belt was MSC +4.
If you stay in the old MSC + 4 belt and translate the time with your hands - sites and forums detect the time zone as +4. So trazom time on them "runs" an hour ahead.
If you move to the time zone of MINSK, then all the events in the calendar move around. They move by an hour.

It will probably have to be updated on 8 and lose the jail.

Post has been editedtarakanium - 26.10.14, 10:53
directorgeneral
Message#10
26.10.14, 11:01
[offline]

Messages 1125

In order for time to be reflected correctly, it is necessary that someone throw off two folders from iOS8 (/ usr / share /)

1. zoneinfo
2. icu

or in the same directories to remake the current time zones on their own (but I don’t have the opportunity to do this now, so the first option so far is to wait until someone uploads the specified folders)

Post has been editeddirectorgeneral - 26.10.14, 11:03
Sycode
Message#11
26.10.14, 11:37
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 11.11.07

It’s not a problem to translate with pens, but synchronization is lost, the time on the phone will gradually move away from the exact one, plus if you are in other time zones, it will no longer be automatically rebuilt: ((((do you really have to install iOS 8?: extra brakes on the machine ....
A.R.S
Message#12
26.10.14, 11:43
Guru
[offline]

Messages 17216
Check in: 10.10.11
Apple iPhone 7

On some news site I read that time will be transferred correctly from iOS 7.1. I was extremely happy. But in the morning the clock on the iPhone 5, iPad Air, iPhone 4S are not extinct. SIM cards "MTS" and "Megaphone", most of the time the device is connected to Wi-Fi, there is cellular Internet.

I already thought of writing a slander to the operator - why didn't the clock at the base station move?

But, as it turned out, unlike Android (and Google said yesterday that Android will not translate anything, by the way) - our gadgets take only time from the base tower, but not the time zone ...

In general, we transferred the time everywhere manually ... The lag is not so strong, people somehow used the same phones without auto-synchronization. Although this function pleased me.

Post has been editedA.R.S - 26.10.14, 11:43

--------------------
Nokia N8 (orig. PR1.2 014.002) + Nokia microSD 16Gb =>Apple iPhone 5 64Gb =>Apple iPhone 7 256Gb (iOS 11.4, PCT)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 32Gb + Samsung USB Host Adapter =>Apple iPad Air 128Gb Wi-Fi + Cellular (iOS 11.4, PCT)
directorgeneral
Message#13
26.10.14, 11:57
[offline]

Messages 1125

* Sycode,
* A.R.S,
Take it easy, now I have requested the files from the guys, they’ll upload and there will be automatic synchronization for you. Patience, ladies and gentlemen!
Black fish
Message#14
26.10.14, 12:03
///Farewell///
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7604
Check in: 01.05.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

A.R.S @ 10.26.2014, 14:43*
But, as it turned out, unlike Android (and Google said yesterday that Android will not translate anything, by the way) - our gadgets take only time from the base tower, but not the time zone ...

There is such an area in Russia - Kemerovo, yesterday / today did not transfer the clock. But at all the base stations of the region there was the Novosibirsk time zone ... which changed from UTC + 7 to UTC + 6 ... and the time throughout the region went to hell :)
And the phone, yes, he did not transfer.
In short, I would recommend scoring while on auto-sync and expose the right belts with your hands.

--------------------
A.R.S
Message#15
26.10.14, 12:04
Guru
[offline]

Messages 17216
Check in: 10.10.11
Apple iPhone 7

directorgeneral @ 10.26.2014, 12:57*
Take it easy, now I have requested the files from the guys, they’ll upload and there will be automatic synchronization for you. Patience, ladies and gentlemen!

I do not have a jailbreak;)

--------------------
Nokia N8 (orig. PR1.2 014.002) + Nokia microSD 16Gb =>Apple iPhone 5 64Gb =>Apple iPhone 7 256Gb (iOS 11.4, PCT)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 32Gb + Samsung USB Host Adapter =>Apple iPad Air 128Gb Wi-Fi + Cellular (iOS 11.4, PCT)
mahounis
Message#16
26.10.14, 12:15
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3130
Check in: 02.08.09

I am glad that the problem is not only with me) with handles, of course, but in the same VC, the time will be displayed an hour ahead
rexsniper
Message#17
26.10.14, 12:35
-Dinosaur-
[offline]

Messages 5817
Check in: 26.07.08
Apple iPhone 7

* directorgeneral,
Waiting - waiting

--------------------
iOS: iPhone 7 iOS 12.2 + Amazfit Bip v1.1.5.12 (WF Witcher III) + i10 TWS
Android OS: Acer Iconia Tab A200 ICS 4.0.3
Dura Lex Sed Lex!
Black fish
Message#18
26.10.14, 13:08
///Farewell///
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 7604
Check in: 01.05.09
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930FD

M
kda36,Thanks for the very important and valuable for all expert opinion. For the next similar vyser your account will be taken out of the topic by avatar forward.

--------------------
MrDrek
Message#19
26.10.14, 13:19
Local
[online]

Messages 274
Check in: 26.11.11
Apple iPad 4

* directorgeneral,
Hurry up

--------------------
NickPo
Message#20
26.10.14, 13:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 225
Check in: 24.06.08
Xiaomi Mi 8

While it is possible to deliver for example. Who jail is certainly better to wait for the decision from the directorgeneral, well, if you move in temporary zones and do not want to put (remove) daw on the machine.

--------------------
XIAOMI MI 8 EU 128
MS 9.1.17
tarakanium
Message#21
26.10.14, 13:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 194
Check in: 16.08.12

NickPo @ 10.26.2014, 14:44*
While it is possible to deliver for example.

You can put Minsk and a bunch of more cities and countries.
Only all events created in the MSC + 4 in the calendar will be “eaten out” for 1 hour. Those. instead of 9 o'clock in the morning everything will leave at 8 in the morning. I have 100,500 such events in the calendar, I have to control everything with my hands - it's better to lose the Jail and roll iOS 8.

In addition, sooner or later, you still need to update to iOS8 or buy a device with it. And I bought (updated) and rearrange the calendars again. And if by that time there will be a tablet with a jail on iOS7, and a phone on iOS8 is generally fun. How to exhibit events is not at all clear.
Therefore, we are waiting for the update for the Jail, but let the DJ-free ones either reconcile with this situation or go to iOS8.

Post has been editedtarakanium - 26.10.14, 13:50

12 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19 10:41