> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

В® zANTI | Testing Wi-Fi networks on the safety

Rep: (29)
zANTI
version: 3.19

Last update of the program in the header:02.06.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

For the operation of the program requires root user rights.

Short description:
Safety evaluation of Wi-Fi networks

Description:
Analog dSploit c great functionality and pleasant interface
Key features:
  • Full scan network and connected devices
  • Various MITM attacks, such as replacing images and files downloaded
  • Connecting to a detected port
  • Check for weak passwords
  • Manipulating traffic in real time
  • Spoofing, and much more ...

Android required: 2.3.x and higher
Russian interface: Not

Developer: ZIMPERIUM
Homepage: https://www.zimperium.com/zanti-mobile-penetration-testing
Google Play: the application is not in Google Play

Download:
version: 3.19 В® zANTI (Fasting Weteor # 85833410)
Version: 3.18 Rus Post в„–514, author maxmergov
Version: 2.4.2 Ru + UA В®zANTI (Post petya-hacker # 49586877)
Version: 2.1.4-zn Mod В®zANTI (Post # 36570531)

Download APK

Version with zetasploit
Download

Past versions

Post has been editediMiKED - 02.06.19, 19:36
Reason for editing: New version 3.19, updated logo

Rep: (1)
Again we left the credit system, as in the preceding their work or function is available immediately all?

* UginL7,
credit system is not observed

Rep: (322)
It requires upgrade after short use
Attached Image

By the way, why does he need the right to create the photos? : Rolleyes:

Rep: (2)
Vzlomanykh there?

Rep: (60)
Established. I went through the community, and ... nothing. Any upgrades, and other things. Just yuzayu program. BUT! Did not find function to use exploits and the like that were in previous versions. Even dsploit could through metasploit look for exploits. There's nothing ... I think it's because of the community tried to go through a Registered,https://support.zimperium.comzaregalsya here and nothing. Can you tell who was the same as the companion* alllogin ? Through what you went?

UPD.http: //www.youtube.com...h3Z7c&feature=youtu.beIn this video all is. The most interesting is that in comments this man says that he is a privat developers and that the function zetasploit will soon be available to everyone. In short, zANTI as always with problems

UPD 2. The issue was dropped. In the settings there is a button to change the status of the program. After changing a window pops up. When you open it you get to the page shop.php. But issues 404.

Post has been editedzaharpetrovich - 07.11.14, 19:51

Rep: (1)
Guys, anyone faced with poor coding on devayse breaks open when the system is Man in the Middle? Not all sites are not displayed correctly, but, for example, or vk.comsavagemessiahzine.com- some gibberish. :(

Rep: (3)
More would have been Ruthenian and then poked at Guess the guys are realized

* GeeMTee,
Same. Apparently, does not like the Cyrillic alphabet

Rep: (6)
And the program fotkaet you, and keeps in memory. And then it may send the developer Pts interesting. Is it true !!!

Rep: (0)
Someone do the translation!

Rep: (5)
This program calls home regularly and sends back all the information: the number of points, IP address, wt addresses what tools were used, etc ...

Rep: (9)
How to be encoded on the device of the victim?

glm1997 @ 15.11.2014, 21:55*
And the program fotkaet you, and keeps in memory. And then it may send the developer Pts interesting. Is it true !!!

It is enough to turn off the antivirus program access to the camera, microphone and location

Post has been editedDr.St@lin - 21.11.14, 00:32

Rep: (15)
How to be encoded on the device of the victim?

I wrote software developers about this problem.
All the described and cited examples from the site.
they are in the beginning said that the program will give developers the information under the android, and inform me of the outcome.
and today, wrote that they all work as they expected no problems, and said that this is a problem on my part.
although, of course, is simply a program can not work with windows-1251.
but they probably consider themselves the most intelligent ...
We can write if all the developers of this program, it is still correct.
write in English.
e-mail: [email protected]

Post has been editedpetya-hacker - 23.11.14, 18:15

What about tracking totally agree, refers Old. My antivrr also sounding the alarm because the program tries to find out the location, calls, etc. Currently I am working on a burglary. It is only necessary to know what requests it sends to the server.

Everything. Rejoice people. This remarkable mandimas1111
Made function zetasploit. I agree with everything, and everything to get it you need to enter the community tab arbitrary e-mail address.
Link to the program.https://yadi.sk/d/m3kBUfzmcyhqk

What about tracking totally agree, refers Old.

you can also through luckypatcher limit this prog permission?

Rep: (2)
I Th does not show the name of the system devices and the like in the photo at the top of c4 mini android 4.4 Ruth has
Attached Image

I tried on different networks

Post has been editednohcho_959 - 29.11.14, 04:12

Rep: (18)
It turned out to crack aypad first scanned, then changed all the pictures on your on the main page of Yandex.

He sets himself android 5.0 lollipop. I now no longer operate normally zanti. at start after ten seconds freezes and takes off. all right?

Post has been editedpetya-hacker - 30.11.14, 18:56

Rep: (9)
zaharpetrovich @ 27.11.2014, 20:57*
Made function zetasploit. I agree with everything, and everything to get it you need to enter the community tab arbitrary e-mail address.

Th at for function ??

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 21/04/20, 17:13