> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Rival Stars Basketbal | [Sports] Basketball from PikPok
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 25 ] ** [56,82%]
Good [ 14 ] ** [31,82%]
Average [ 2 ] ** [4,55%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [2,27%]
Terribly [ 2 ] ** [4,55%]
Total votes: 44

Rep: (51)
Rival Stars Basketbal
version: 2.9.4
Genre: Sport

Last update of the game in the header:30.07.2019

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Basketball swipe from the creators of Flick Kick Football Legends

Description:
Description
To seize the initiative in the field and BOAD ball in the basket, playing the best basketball game for mobile devices!
Welcome to the game, which have been waiting for basketball fans! You have to assemble a team of stars and turn it into a basketball legend!
Climb into the team class athletes and use their skills to tear opponents as a hot water bottle! Take part in the game, spending brilliant receptions finger. Score a steep number, deciding the outcome of the match and leaving rivals to stand with gaping mouths!
You're a real basketball star!
В· To master the technique of playing with one finger, making interceptions, passes, shots, and cola
В· Recruit players from hundreds of unique fully animated maps basketball stars
В· Plunge headlong into the card management strategy with its endless options
· Get ​​smart prizes, regularly participating in online tournaments
Help your team to become one of the leaders in the game "Basketball: Star Battle"!
"Basketball: Star Battle" - a free game, but some of the items in it can be purchased for real money. Disable in-game purchases can be in the device settings.
We are very interested in the opinion of players!
Drop us a few lines in Tvitttere on @pikpokgames page and chat with #RivalStars

Picture
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pikpok.bbl.play

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Version: 2.9.4 GP Version (Johnny3T)
version: 2.6.1 Rival Stars Basketbal (Post ceremzit # 55233270)

Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
Attached filecom.pikpok.bbl.play.zip(60.3 MB)

Past versions
Version: 1.0.6 Attached filecom.pikpok.bbl.play.apk (19.59 MB)

Post has been editedKenny - 30.07.19, 16:09
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 2.9.4 GP Version

Rep: (220)
Pretty fun game. A kind of mixture of point-and-click, CCG, and sports. You can try. To see the gameplay, it is better to watch video on the Market, it is in the header is too long. :)

Rep: (7)
It does not start. I try to download something, and error. Internet does not work

I put out the Market. Everything works. Internet is required at startup.

* Ko Shev Nick,
You can throw your cash somewhere else? Wifi is not present there, and so want to play. : Blush:
Flick kick soccer starts without neta.

Post has been editedanton2323 - 24.10.14, 07:54

Attached filecom.pikpok.bbl.play.zip(62.06 MB)

Try

* Ko Shev Nick,
Thank you, but the same trouble. : Girl_cray: We'll have to put a convenience store. You got it without neta start?

* anton2323,
Without the Internet a long time to think on the word "download" and then run. A convenience store is always better to bet.

Except if paid game} -)

Rep: (5)
people, I lay out a way to hack for money?

* OverPRoff,
If spread, it is only under the spoiler. :) as for me, without breaking completely normal game.

Rep: (13)
* OverPRoff,
Of course, someone so useful :) At the same time the backup if you can throw it, and then on the L-ke varnishes patcher only works, but it does not break it :(

Rep: (5)
ways of hacking
the first method.
You will need Game killer.
We go to the pumping of whom will choose to download.
Next suom 2 Chela in obedinyalku and see what the price (it should not be less than 4000) .Zahodim in Game killer enter the number of hopping is pumped into a DWORD.
We found about 2 - 15 values. Click to change all values ​​and write on -9,999,999. Buy pumping and we were given a lot of dough. Also with gold coins, you can do

Posted on 26/10/2014, 10:20:

I also think that it can do without breaking, but someone might need

Posted on 26/10/2014, 10:24:

Dima1255. I do not use Titanium City Airport but know where it is stored so that try to pull out, but will have a direct Suva without titaniuma.Dlya I recommend this X-plore

Post has been editedOverPRoff - 26.10.14, 10:20

Rep: (2)
Freedom works, just do not understand, after it or not, but the multiplayer (tournament) stopped working, eternal loading when click on it.

vladak92 @ 26.10.2014, 20:59*
after it or not, but the multiplayer (tournament) stopped working, eternal loading when I click on it.

Of course, it was after him. Nefig chitit and spoil the thrill of the game remaining. : D} -)
In fact, just happens that the buggy. And it happens that the tournaments are over and they are not. see if there is an inscription of "2 days 6:00" near the multiplayer, it just is not likely.
Of glitches - synchronize data with a cloud on a regular basis does not work correctly. :(

Why write that I did not bought the game? It is free, WTF?

* Darknessp95,
it is they have generally quite glucan, unfortunately. Multiplayer, eventually, stops working. Removing-Setup- uchetki recovery led to a loss of 4 levels, and half of the team (silver and gold). I removed and switched to football :)

Schev to Nick @ 01.11.2014, 14:33*
* Darknessp95,
it is they have generally quite glucan, unfortunately. Multiplayer, eventually, stops working. Removing-Setup- uchetki recovery led to a loss of 4 levels, and half of the team (silver and gold). I removed and switched to football :)

Saw gameplay, immediately wanted to play (

Try Flick kick football legends. There's even better gameplay. The essence is the same, but active play many times more. A pro basketball ... You do not have working version of a cap or a convenience store?

Rep: (44)
* Darknessp95,
+ At Flick Kick Football Legends everything does not depend on the player, and from you. And the players skills are more visible. It even has a plot.

Yellow_kambala @ 03.11.2014, 10:37*
* Darknessp95,
+ At Flick Kick Football Legends everything does not depend on the player, and from you. And the players skills are more visible. It even has a plot.

From Market and from caps tried .All still the same garbage.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/02/20, 17:41