Onda V102w - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 10.1 "| Intel Z3735D 1.3-1.8GHz | 2GB RAM

Rep: (392)
DiscussionOnda v102w
PictureOnda v102w
Discussion пїЅ
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ

Specifications:
Size and weight: length x width x height: 257 * 172 * 8.5 mm
Weight: 627 g
Operating system: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel z3735D (4 cores, x86 architecture, 64-bit 1.83 GHz)
GPU: 7th generation Intel HD Graphics
Random access memory (RAM): 2 GB
Internal disk: 32 GB
Display:
Size: 10.1 inches
Resolution: 1920x1200
Camera:
Front: 2 MP
Rear: 5 MP with autofocus
Battery: 8200mAh
Multitouch 10 touches
OTG support

Additional Information:
CPU: Intel Bay Trail-T Z3735 Quad Core X86
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 646MHz
RAM 2GB, DDR3L
Storage 32GB
Bluetooth: Build in 4.0
Shell Material Metal
Screen: Capacitive Touchscreen, 1920 * 1200 High-resolution Screen
Screen PPI: 224
Size: 10.1 inch (16:10)
Resolution: 1920 * 1200 Pixels
Visible Angle: 178 В°
Display: Retina IPS Screen
Daul Camera: Front 2.0 Megapixels, Back 5.0 Megapixels Auto Foucus
Bluetooth: 4.0
Onda V102w Windows 8.1 Tablet Details:
Gravity Sensor Yes
Skype Yes
Multi-Touch Yes, 10 points touch
OTG: Yes
USB: USB 3.0
Play Store: Yes, built in
Extend Card Support TF card up to 128GB extended
Email and Browser: Yes, built in
WIFI: Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
Earphone Interface 3.5mm
Video: 4K HD Videp Play with formats of MP4 / 3GP / 3G2 / RM / RMVB / ASF / FLAC / APE / MOV etc.
Music MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE / AAC / FLAC / OGG
Ebook UMD, TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2 ...
Battery: 8200 mAh
Overview:

Post has been editedctich - 16.02.15, 12:11
Reason for editing: review

Rep: (0)
And in this tablet, you need to pay extra for Windows?
Is the Russian language by default or should it be pumped out?

Post has been editedbav0204 - 07.12.14, 17:48

Rep: (479)
* bav0204,
Included is a license for Windows 8.1 with Bing (also known as CoreConnected), it differs from the usual Core only in that in IE the default search engine is Bing. Of course, the Windows is Chinese, even after installing the Russian / English packages, the hieroglyphs in some system messages remain and can be overcome only by installing the Russian Windows, but for the license to remain and the native key to come up, it must also be "with Bing", for example, thisOnda V975w - Discussion (Post # 36158404)

Vlad9ck @ 12/07/2014, 10:13 PM*
bav0204,
Included is a license for Windows 8.1 with Bing (also known as CoreConnected), it differs from the usual Core only in that in IE the default search engine is Bing. Of course, the Chinese Windows, even after installing the Russian / English packages, the hieroglyphs in some system messages remain and can be overcome only by installing the Russian Windows, but for the license to remain and the native key to come up, it must also be "with Bing", for example, this Onda V975w - Discussion (Post # 36158404)

ATP: happy:

Rep: (53)
Also ordered this tablet onGearbesteI plan a review-comparison with an expensive tablet from a well-known brand, also on Windows 8.

Post has been editedkirich46 - 08.12.14, 11:37

Rep: (2)
Guys, I can make a video review in the Ukrainian language, as I do not speak very well in Russian. I have already had a tablet for 4 days, so I already had some kind of impression.

Take off. I am sure everyone will understand

Rep: (4)
Owners, accomplish your goal. Are there any problems with the subject? Screen flicker, fast battery discharge, etc. I'm going to order it, but there are practically no reviews ...

Rep: (7)
Good luck to everyone !!! And I’m interested to hear about it, and I’ll see a better review. And another 128 USB flash drive pulls?

And those who threatened to remove them (reviews) disappear without a trace ... A strange tablet.

Post has been editedandrik86 - 11.12.14, 15:45

Rep: (479)
And the meaning is the same as on the 101st, only the resolution is bigger;)
By the 101st, a decent review is already there.

I am wondering if the clavs are suitable for him only with Ali Express or can we, say, connect a surface from Microsoft?

Rep: (15)
Which is better to buy: Onda v101w, v102w or Teclast x 98 air 2 ???
I'm breaking my head, I can't decide ... (there are few reviews on onda ... Teclast seems to be more powerful and the battery is bigger, but I don’t like the design ... ond 102 is very interesting ... in the latest version full hd, and in 101 just hd - they say the hd version will be more productive and less energy consuming since the screen is not full hd ... is there a noticeable difference in the screens between 101 and 102 who knows? I really need reviews to buy 101 or 102 devices, do pliz reviews, many will be grateful to you ...
M
Your question - for the sectionSelection and Comparison

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 13.12.14, 12:26

There was a mini review, though in Spanish or Italian xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6KsvPsILdw

Post has been editedbav0204 - 13.12.14, 16:47

* bav0204,
So there are reviews on v101w, and this is absolutely the same thing, only the resolution of 102 is more

* Vitaliytt The telekast has only slightly more power and a battery, but there is no special connector for the keyboard (I have not seen anywhere, at least), so either there will be an extra wire or a charge due to the bluetooth, dualbut plus telekast, and Simka, but, again, will affect autonomy
assembly onnda good, but the speakers are not very good quality

* Vlad9ck,
Tell me please, the Windows driver, the link to which you dropped it, fits this tablet?
Just there is a V975W theme.

Now I’m writing from the new V102W, everything is fine, only the Chinese characters are annoying :)
Another would be to find a normal clav, this something disconnects on its own, pressing is sometimes ignored, and the right Shift button is generally in a wild place, it is very inconvenient to put commas each time.

* vusalelgrande Please do performance tests in futuremark whether it falls due to a larger screen resolution (compared to v101w)

I think onda 102W to order. The question on it is the usual application on x86 all go? or only adapted to set?
Interested in AutoCad at least 2008 run?

yes good thing, where can i order?

Rep: (19)
* Dushol,
aliexpress

* inick-21, On the tablet, a full-fledged Windows 8, so yes

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/29/19 00:15