Onda V102w - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 10.1 "| Intel Z3735D 1.3-1.8GHz | 2GB RAM

Rep: (392)
DiscussionOnda v102w
PictureOnda v102w
Discussion пїЅ
Windows 8 пїЅ | Windows 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT | Windows 7 пїЅ | Windows xp пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ

Specifications:
Size and weight: length x width x height: 257 * 172 * 8.5 mm
Weight: 627 g
Operating system: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel z3735D (4 cores, x86 architecture, 64-bit 1.83 GHz)
GPU: 7th generation Intel HD Graphics
Random access memory (RAM): 2 GB
Internal disk: 32 GB
Display:
Size: 10.1 inches
Resolution: 1920x1200
Camera:
Front: 2 MP
Rear: 5 MP with autofocus
Battery: 8200mAh
Multitouch 10 touches
OTG support

Additional Information:
CPU: Intel Bay Trail-T Z3735 Quad Core X86
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 646MHz
RAM 2GB, DDR3L
Storage 32GB
Bluetooth: Build in 4.0
Shell Material Metal
Screen: Capacitive Touchscreen, 1920 * 1200 High-resolution Screen
Screen PPI: 224
Size: 10.1 inch (16:10)
Resolution: 1920 * 1200 Pixels
Visible Angle: 178 В°
Display: Retina IPS Screen
Daul Camera: Front 2.0 Megapixels, Back 5.0 Megapixels Auto Foucus
Bluetooth: 4.0
Onda V102w Windows 8.1 Tablet Details:
Gravity Sensor Yes
Skype Yes
Multi-Touch Yes, 10 points touch
OTG: Yes
USB: USB 3.0
Play Store: Yes, built in
Extend Card Support TF card up to 128GB extended
Email and Browser: Yes, built in
WIFI: Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
Earphone Interface 3.5mm
Video: 4K HD Videp Play with formats of MP4 / 3GP / 3G2 / RM / RMVB / ASF / FLAC / APE / MOV etc.
Music MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE / AAC / FLAC / OGG
Ebook UMD, TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2 ...
Battery: 8200 mAh
Overview:

Post has been editedctich - 16.02.15, 12:11
Reason for editing: review

Rep: (0)
Well, just the perfect device according to opinion ..
As soon as I take it

Rep: (17)
That's so beautiful! Does it have the most modern processor for Intel tablets?

Does it have the most modern processor for Intel tablets?

In its price segment, yes, the most

What do you think when sales start?

So buy as much as you like:http: //www.onda-tablet...indows-8-1-tablet.html
delivery to Russia $ 26.

- = avm = - @ 10.29.2014, 17:10*
So buy as much as you like:http: //www.onda-tablet...indows-8-1-tablet.html
delivery to Russia $ 26.

The inscription "Out of stock" does not mean anything?
He is not for sale yet

definitely screwed up. I compared it with 975W and looked at the purchase-delivery terms for this model and not for 102w. I just can’t decide what to take them. 102 has a larger screen but a lower resolution. On the one hand, the resolution means less text and everything else on the screen will be larger, on the other hand, a larger number of points allows you to view more information and then scale the desired areas (relevant when working in a remot desktop to a "large" computer). 102 has support for large memory cards, this moment of course strongly tends the scales in his direction.

On Aliekspres it is, but the price is not some friendly:

http: //ru.aliexpress.c..83GHz/32221841638.html

Post has been edited- = avm = - - 29.10.14, 18:58

- = avm = - @ 10.29.2014, 18:49*
102 has a bigger screen but less resolution.

The screen and resolution are almost the same. You forget about the aspect ratio of 4: 3 vs. 16:10

The aspect ratio is not so important for me, I don’t watch movies from a tablet, but I have to work with a desktop computer to have a root computer, and on my Kindle Fire it’s very inconvenient to do this because of the low screen resolution. Therefore, I look at 2048 * 1536 Pixels, which is 975w versus 1920 * 1200, which is 102w. Eh, you would have to take it in front of the purchase in order to understand if there is enough 102W resolution for comfortable (conditionally) work, or to take a smaller screen with a higher resolution.

Rep: (12)
In my opinion, the only advantage of this tablet over the v975w is that there is an adequate keyboard, but again it supports the tablet thanks to the back of the case bent at the back.
Here itselfkeyboard
I do not know how the rest, but it is important for me that the keyboard was very native to the tablet. To walk with incomprehensible cases with keyboards, which are also connected via cable - I don’t want to do anything. But here it is, via bluetooth, and it also looks very good - easily.
By the way, it is not clear what kind of processor is there, or rather its modification. And then in v975w 64-bit is written, and in this x86. And these are different architectures, although they differ in the size of addressable memory. Someone tell me something? :)

Post has been editedScazy00 - 05.11.14, 14:00

Scazy00 @ 11/05/2014, 1:47 PM*
64-bit, and in this x86. And these are different architectures, although they differ in the size of addressable memory. Someone tell me something?

64-bit is not architecture, but digit capacity
The processors are identical there and there.

Post has been editedFainten - 05.11.14, 14:45

The tablets, by the way, appeared in the store on a prepaid basis, I ordered yesterday. It is written that the dispatch is scheduled in 3-4 weeks.

Fainten @ 11/05/2014, 15:43*
64-bit is not architecture, but digit capacity
The processors are identical there and there.

Yeah, I'm sorry, the typo is the worst. I'm talking about the bit. :)

Posted 05/11/2014, 17:24:

- = avm = - @ 11/05/2014, 16:59*
The tablets, by the way, appeared in the store on a prepaid basis, I ordered yesterday. It is written that the dispatch is scheduled in 3-4 weeks.

Sending all the same 26 dollars? Is it regular mail?

By the way, I don’t understand why they cannot make tilt adjustment in the keyboard. I think there will be more potential buyers, because there will be a full-fledged laptop.

Post has been editedScazy00 - 05.11.14, 17:26

Scazy00 @ 11/05/2014, 5:24 PM*
why can not do the tilt adjustment in the keyboard

Although the keyboard is wireless, there is still some kind of connector:
[img src = http: //www.onda-tablet.com/media/wysiwyg/Onda_V101wV102w_Bluetooth_Keyboard_01.jpg]

probably he does not give space to tilt ...
Attached Image

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 22.11.14, 17:28

* - = avm = -,
Working with Images on the forum (Post # 14041004)

- = avm = - @ 11/05/2014, 20:14*

Although the keyboard is wireless, there is still some kind of connector:
[img src = http: //www.onda-tablet.com/media/wysiwyg/Onda_V101wV102w_Bluetooth_Keyboard_01.jpg]

probably he does not give space to tilt ...

That's just not like it, I want to take a tablet with keyboard, so that you can program conveniently, but in PWM and TN polls, the PWM frequency is so small that it is determined even with a pencil. And in TN there is nothing bad, but still I want the maximum from the screen. Yes, I think not everyone behind the tablet has a place to maintain the angle of inclination with such a keyboard.

Rep: (2)
Scazy00 @ 11/05/2014, 20:47*
I do not know how the rest, but it is important for me that the keyboard was very native to the tablet. To walk with incomprehensible cases with keyboards, which are also connected via cable - I don’t want to do anything. But here it is, via bluetooth, and it also looks very good - easily.

The first is that it is not native, their Chinese are selling to another ten models.
The second is that it is not bluetooth but USB with a driver and the touchpad is recognized as a mouse.
Thirdly, the touchpad does not allow the tablet to go to connected standby in the minimized state by constantly triggering like pressing and waking the tablet. applies to all tablet models.
Fourth - to work with this keyboard you need a flat surface, just on your knees the whole structure collapses in one motion.
Fifth, there is no Insert button on the keyboard.
Sixth - the system of folding the cover itself does not give any opportunity to change the angle of inclination.

And yes, it looks good, and without it the tablet is much more difficult to use, except it cannot be used on the table.

Post has been editedDainb - 09.11.14, 14:34

* DainB,
The fact that the keyboard is falling apart - this data after your personal use or assumptions?
The Chinese promise that in the folded side there are magnets that do not allow to fall apart
Yes, and this keyboard can be assembled by bending the edges both down (yes, it will fall apart) and up (herehttp: //www.aliexpress...Case/32235186505.html)
The third item is a problem, but on the keyboard that I ordered there is a button, if you hold it down, the keyboard and touchpad are disabled - akin to such buttons on older laptops, at least, the seller assured that he is disconnected. And in the end, you can simply turn off the device (yes, hemorrhoids, well, how else?)
I think the angle of inclination is the most unpleasant thing in this situation.

Post has been editedmr.pink68 - 18.11.14, 01:57

Rep: (2)
mr.pink68 @ 11/18/2014, 08:44*
The fact that the keyboard is falling apart - this data after your personal use or assumptions?
The Chinese promise that in the folded side there are magnets that do not allow to fall apart

The Chinese promise a lot of things, even some magic buttons. In reality, however, is falling apart as you add.

mr.pink68 @ 11/18/2014, 08:44*
The third item is a problem, but on the keyboard that I ordered there is a button, while holding it down, the keyboard and touchpad are disabled

There is no button there and the touchpad is disabled only with devcon.

Gentlemen, who already use, what do you say, by the picture, sound, power consumption? How does the sensor respond?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/30/19, 05:14