> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

KINO.TRIKOLOR | What movies are on TV right now?

Rep: (2543)
KINO.TRIKOLOR
version: 0.0.7

Last update of the program in the header:01.02.2015

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Due Kino.Trikolor you can quickly find out what movies are right now, and plan teledosug for the next two days, trailers, information about films and others.

Description:
KINO.TRIKOLOR - a free app for subscribers "Tricolor TV", pleasant and useful bonus to watching movie channels on TV.
Due Kino.Trikolor you can quickly find out what movies are right now, and plan teledosug for the next two days, do not miss any of the things that have long wanted to see.
KINO.TRIKOLOR - a lot of delicious information for users:
- Convenient TV program for all channels for today and tomorrow - on a single page or on each channel separately;
- detailed information about each film: the creators, actors, plot description, interesting facts, popularity rankings;
- View the trailer;
- information about the actors involved in the movie: photos, career, filmography, etc .;
Good TV viewing and televpechatleny

Android required: 2.3.3 or later
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: TVmir.ru
Homepage: http://tvmir.ru
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microdevsoft.trikolor
Changes:
Changed display similar films on the movie page.

Download:
version: 0.0.7 http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...%EE%EB%EE%F0_0.0.7.apk
Download APK

Past versions
version: 0.0.3 Attached fileTrikolor_0.0.3.apk (1.26 MB)

Post has been editedCyberbob - 01.02.15, 12:15
Reason for editing: new version

Rep: (12508)
KINO.TRIKOLOR v.0.0.7

Changes:
- Changed display similar films on the movie page.

PictureAttached fileKino.Trikolor_0.0.7.apk(2.69 MB)

Rep: (12)
Writes no internet connection. When registering constantly throws in the 2nd step. I am a subscriber.

Rep: (14)
Well-year program but maintained razrabotchikom.Uzhe and website that there is a program which she pulled.

Rep: (148)
For many years I use the tricolor. I gained access module ci + when it has not been a single tariff. Then came the hd channels, all of them showed a unit. Then came a single rate and I was switched to it. Then came the 4k channels and they also show the module. But with a single tariff rate UHD it has become very expensive in 2018 - 1500 and 1200 UHD single, for a total of the amount of 2,700 rubles. I always liked the tricolor channels, you can always see something interesting. Repeatedly contacted the support tricolor subscribers and authorized dealers, with a proposal to transfer me to this fare, but I was on it and was not transferred. I bought a new conditional access module with a single tariff of UHD. I enjoy high quality images. But lately, the tricolor of the channel list has been removed most of the channels, which broadcast feature films. A twist on the remaining the same jammed into holes movies. Over the past two years, there was a very strong decline in the quality of content tricolor. If earlier surprised tricolor quality and variety of their content, in recent years the quality of the content is very greatly decreased. Since I always use only the official view, it is very disappointing to observe the situation of a strong drop in the quality of content tricolor. Nowhere has disappeared so many movie channels, including film premieres and many other interesting movie channels in high definition. The UHD resolution picture looks really good, but after watching the UHD TV channels to watch standard definition is very difficult, predicts a huge contrast between the image quality. Most high-quality movie channels have been replaced by a completely unnecessary blunt extremely low-quality channels of national cinema with so blunt uninteresting low-quality content. As many as 13 channels of national cinema !!! Why do we need so many domestic movie channels? The domestic film industry has not removed a number of high-quality content to its already on display 13 channels! World cinema still has a larger variety. Of the total number of channels have only 4 or 5 normal movie channels that you can still see and about the same cognitive, watch other channels is very difficult due to the absence of at least some quality content. A feeling that the other channels present only in order to score the number. It is absolutely not necessary, it is better to leave a much smaller number of channels but with quality content. I believe that 3/4 of all the tricolor channels, you can safely delete, and the tricolor subscribers do not lose anything interesting or worthwhile. Instead, better to broadcast up to 10 channels, but with quality content. Conduct a survey of subscribers, I think everyone would support such a change. Please return the cinema-quality channels. Look at any movie channels, educational and entertainment are present in the NTV +. This is a simple reference point, where you can see which channels may be of interest. It is better to remove a huge amount of unnecessary waste channels and add more of the specified content.
Huge request to all read the reviews, keep my reference to the tricolor, send a similar, can then at least something to change.

Rep: (62)
* skytalker1 , We conducted a survey of Russian people, that these channels are for.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/04/20, 12:38