QUMO Quest 509 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.0 "

Rep: (2)
DiscussionQUMO Quest 509
PictureQUMO Quest 509
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
Screen
Screen Type IPS
Screen Resolution 1280 Г— 720 Peaks
Screen size 5.0

operating system Android 4.2

CPU
Number of cores 4
1.3 GHz frequency
Architecture MTK 6582

Ram
Volume 1 GB RAM

Physical memory and expansion
Built-in memory 4 GB
Memory cards supported by the amount of up to 32 GB MicroSD class 2-10

Networking opportunities
3G module is
802.11 b / g / n WiFi module
Bluetooth 4.0 connection
cellular standards WCDMA 850/2100; GSM 850/900/1800/1900
Dual SIM support

Interfaces
There is a microphone
Webcam 2.0 megapixels
Speakers have
3.5 mm headphone jack
USB-MicroUSB connection
8.0 megapixel camera (actually 13Mpiks)

Battery
Battery capacity 1700 mAh / h
Battery type Lithium Polymer

Equipment
The headset has a
USB-cable has
The power adapter has
Quick Start Guide have
Warranty card has
Photo
Attached Image
TO WORK WITH ANDROID, BASED ON MTK: MTKDroidTools 253
MTK settings backup - nvram.img
Kingo Android ROOT
Mobileuncle MTK Tools
Adb driver
Backup 4.2 with a working chamber!
IMPORTANT !!! Before flashing make backup IMEI and NVRAM . https://yadi.sk/d/d4GQL8b4ezdMb
Finishing instructions for changing the software revision 2.0
Finishing firmware 4.4 fix cam, revision 2.0

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact the moderator responsible for the subsection directly.NikCher
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionNikCher

Post has been editedNikCher - 04.10.16, 06:01
Reason for editing: Description

I purchased this unit nedavno.Patefon nimble 13Mp camera, although it is written that the 8MP. 4yadra, 1GB. operatives. Version buckets 4.2 bit buggy at it, when listening to music and go to sleep after 5 minutes stumbles song, then all zamolkaet.Budish phone, the picture jumps, or rather tryasotsya.Proboval third-party players that the same beda.Naigralsya and updated 4.4.Prelest up buckets, work became quicker and smarter player is not buggy, but now at the entrance to the default camera only the front kamera.Net switch to setting osnovnuyu.Vse break nowhere pereklyuchaetsya.Mozhet someone tell me?

Rep: (0)
The same trouble with the camera. Said a glitch with the firmware. Pereprobyval everything. If it will fix accomplish your goal.

I was advised to roll back back to 4.2, but it is still buggy.
And in general, it is common bug Kitkata, on many phones such problema.Vchera surf the Internet, read a lot, but their fans under the brand gramophones Fix bag.Kak be us mere mortals, until znayu.Mozhet anyone help.

Post has been editedWowan174 - 22.10.14, 04:47

Strangely, Google gives that topic on the forum was rising, but the transition to the forum, gives a 404 error.
Attached Image

Post has been editedSergey_Ace - 22.10.14, 21:34
Reason for editing: Under spoiler

I created it. The answer was one. The problem with the firmware.

Beda.Chto do now?

Rep: (1048)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Qumo�.

I wrote in a support QUMO off site, explaining the problem. We will wait for that answer.

I wrote. Do not respond.

Me all day, too, did not respond.

I try to update the phone, but the tab with the version prshivki not active .... eksperementiruju root.

I also thought about it, but honored, that are not advised updated vozduhu.Do 4.2 is not rolled back, check, can complement the upgrade as it was at Lenovo.
Tried medium ART turn the camera on, the same story as in Dalvik. ART to the same crude, many applications are not loaded, or does not run.
The contact group Qumo found, there seems to speak most of the pleas klientov.Otpisalsya official predstavitelyu.Bolshe not yet thinking what and how.
By the way, the problem is in the Lenovo, but it reshili.Komu interesting for the overall development.Tyk

I'll check in the eveningTHIS kameru.Vrode for 4.4

differences 4.4
Cause

After the upgrade, Android 4.4 KitKat, many have begun to complain about the problems in the application (eg, a music player, camera, etc.). The fact is that before the advent of Android 4.4 in any application had full access to sections of the SD memory card, not only reading, but also a record. This is definitely a huge hole in terms of safety, as any virus or malicious application could easily steal your personal data stored on the memory card. Therefore, the Google Android 4.4 has restricted the right application for access to the data on the SD card, leaving only the right to read for most applications. Plus, now after the removal of the application is deleted from the memory card folder and all its.

Effects

Before you update your device Android 4.4 KitKat is necessary to consider the following:

1. These applications are installed on the SD card after the update Android 4.4 KitKat will be lost.

2. Due to changes in ARІ, many applications which were not adapted to KitKat, will not work properly.

Decision

Users who have the root, there are several options for applications that will be able to "restore the injustice." One of them is called SDFix. This application modifies the following file: /system/etc/permission/platform.xml so that the application receives WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE law, have full access to the SD card.

Post has been editedWowan174 - 24.10.14, 06:10
Reason for editing: spoiler

poprobyval I did not go. when switching on the outside and gives an error message from the application throws

And among ART I try?
Settings - Developer - choose environment It's like a new engine android, in which he will continue to work.

Post has been editedWowan174 - 24.10.14, 10:22

I'm afraid I shall not understand ....

* Rubin1970,
ATsettings , At the bottom go to the section for developers there you will see the item choose among .
Now android poweredDalvik But they are moving to a new, more powerful engine ART , Updating the test version 4.4.
In principle, this many problems with this upgrade.

I found on TTX-like phoneTHL 4400 , All but the battery capacity seems similar, but the firmware 4.2: beee:

Poprobyval nothing has changed. Are we only two who have such a problem? With firmware from THL 4400 will try?

Afraid while trying proshivku.Nadeyus for help from members of the forum.
Many people do not know about the site, and novaya.Poka model have to wait.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/09/20, 05:28