Alcatel One Touch Idol X + - AOSP (OS 4.4.x)
What version of firmware are you using?
Answer options:
ODEX [ 2 ] ** [5,71%]
DEODEX [ 33 ] ** [94,29%]
Total votes: 35

Rep: (3871)
Alcatel One Touch Idol X + - AOSP (OS 4.4.x)
PictureOT-6043D, TCL Idol X + S960
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | AOSP (OS 4.4.x) пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Recovery
TWRP 2.6.3.0 Material design in the style of
TWRP Recovery 2.6.3.0(This rekaveri must first unpack the archive)

Instructions
What is NVRAM, its backup and recovery!
Firmware modified rekaveri and receive Root
1. Install the driver, run SP FlashTool.
2. Select the stock skatter and remove all the checkboxes except for recovery.
2. Click on the recovery and select TWRP / CWM, then click Download and connect the switched off smartphone and wait for the green circle to appear.
Download TWRP / CWM in the section "Recovery"
Can get into rekaveri holding keys on the phone off Volume up and Enable (release after the last appearance of the logo)
3. Preparation of Root
Download the latest version 3.1SuperSUfor rekaveri and throw the phone's memory
3.2 We go in and install TWRP SuperSU.zip (Learn how to navigate in TWRP)
Firmware via TWRP
1. Download the firmware and throw it in the phone's memory (or a flash drive if you are installing via OTG-cable)
2. View Recovery: Getting into rekaveri you can be clamped on the phone off keys and volume up Enable
3. For TWRP, select the Wipe / Advanced Wipe points and tick all the checkboxes except emmc and sdcard (or Int.SDcard, Ext.SDcard, SD-ExtFS, Usb-Otg) and make Swipe.
4. Hit back, click Install, and select the firmware, then Swipe-amu, wait until established and Reboot.
Firmware via SP FlashTool (SPFT)
1. From the "Drivers and Utilities" section, download the drivers for our device and the program SP_Flash_Tool
2. From the Drivers folder install drivers and connect the smartphone to the computer. If necessary, specify the system folder with the driver for your version of OS. Then disconnect your phone from the computer
3. Open the SP Flash Tool and click on the "scatter-loading", select it in the folder with the firmware "MT6592_Android_scatter_emmc"
4. From the list that appears, select the necessary firmware components (Never choose the top item preloader, otherwise risk getting a brick). For firmware Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP) click on the item RECOVERY and specify the path to the file.
5. Be sure that we have a check mark in the "DA DL All With Check ...." and click Download
6. Connect the switched off smartphone to the computer, the firmware will start.
7. We are waiting for the appearance of a square with a green circle (this means that the firmware was successful), close it, disconnect the smartphone from the computer.
Firmware through Mobileuncle Tools (need root)
1. Download TWRP or CWM recovery in the "Recovery" section.
2. Rename it to the recovery.img and copy to the phone memory.
3. Install the latest MobileUncle Tools (if you had already installed at the time of obtaining root, then you remove it from the system / apps folder).
4. Run on request root user responds positively and select "Upgrade Recovery" - Recovery on SD (will be indicated 1 and rekaveri name), press, agree with all the requests in the end will be asked to reboot into rekaveri. IMPORTANT! Rekaveri should be in the root of your phone and called recovery.img, make sure that only one img file was lying at the root! Otherwise MobileUncle Tools can not see them!

Modifications and patchromy
Couple logo for XS Light
Patchrom Android 5.0 Style (for AOSP V01)
Statusbara modified firmware for PHILIPS
Lollipops SystemUI.apk for AOSP
Also in this firmware implemented performance framework-party modifications (Xposed + modules)

Kernels
-Stokovoe core for v01Attached fileboot.img(5.88 MB)
The kernel enabled init.d for v01Attached fileboot.img(5.88 MB)
(For work, you must install: busybox, register in build.prop "sys.initd = on" without the quotes, create a folder init.d in the system / etc / and all the scripts to throw with setting appropriate rights)
The kernel with disabled SWAP zramAttached fileboot.img(5.88 MB)
(Increase the amount of free RAM, multitasking operating speed decrease)
All nuclei are sewn through SP FlashTool

Useful
-Full set Gapps KK 4.4.3 (142Mb)
a minimal set ofGapps KK 4.4.2(20MB, Play Market and services necessary for its operation)
All Gapps placed on top of a custom firmware from rekaveri not wipe!
-Unlock volume rocker(in Russian)
-Turning off frequency neipolzuemye
-The list of programs that can be deleted fromsystem \ app
-Substitution WiFi MAC address in the dev / nvram block on AOSP QC V01

Post has been editedNound - 29.11.14, 09:20
Reason for editing: Couple logo for XS Light

AOSPKitkatIdol x + [Android: 4.4.2] [Version: alps 2.11]

PS the project is closed.

Russian language:Yes (Multilang)

Attention! Version ODEX is removed from the support because of the impossibility of changing the application code on it was replaced by version DEODEX . How to upgrade to the new version in detail in rezdele "Installation"
Changes:
-The most First, as I have TCL, the entire firmware is tuned for TCL, so do not wonder if your phone will be like TCL)
-Version QC: 2.11 (our last European 2.10)
-About "shustrost" aospa think you should not write)))
-zImage, ram-disk (custpack disabled), modem (14.08.14) and all the libs used by the latest version of the European
-Pochinil Auto-Brightness (running with a delay to the display is blinked like garland)
-Pochinil microphone, the phone display (thanksnekrasov21 )
-Removed 3G and G icon in the status bar
-Butanimatsiya and logo TCL Idol X +
-Added Russian letters in the dialer
-GPS running (use the original libmnlp_mt6592)
-Blue icons H + and H replaced to the white LTE
-Added antennki white instead of blue and orange
-Pochinil crash MediaProvider, FM radio
-Ustranil places nedoperevod
-Votknul Player 2.3.020 from Alcatel
-Resolution 13.4Mp to the main chamber, the front 1.8Mp (13.4 get the camera, removes native 12MP)
-Gallery stored in the chamber (open-right swipe)
-Tviki any type of inclusion in the init.d init.rc Governor and all did! And in general I think without having nothing to pick, Ruth also absent, as I use exclusively for rekaveri patches, for me it is safer, and I advise you to learn, since once the replacement worker get butlup process. Who should be perfectly sew together two superpowers themselves.
-Screen buttons include reconsidered. The patches \ fixes can download option for themselves what is necessary.
-4.4.4 is fake. To the eye pleasing) Actually 4.4.2 SDK19
-Zablokiroval advertising hosts file on 10.19.14
-Works Xposed and GravityBox

In the plans:
-Raz me no help from a FAT partition to connect as a storage device (not ICC), then I cut out this function at all from the frame! If the thread who respond - on the contrary Head! While I left, but it does not work in alignment.

Screenshots:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Bugs:
-Not working HiFi and OTG
-The camera in the video mode shoots in SD asfixed
-Not working vibration hardvarnogo buttonsfixed
It does not work the notification light.fixed
-When you change the camera application error occurs.fixed
-Zatihaet volume dynamics losing 2 secondsfixed!

Patches/Fixes
For versionODEX
with patches critical (to) corrections in the firmware already built in!
to-Fixed front cameraAttached filepatch_01.zip(20.14 MB)

-Turning off the "Home", "Back", "Menu" with the backlight and turn on "Screen" (standard ) Attached filepatch_02.zip (269.13 KB)
will be so
Attached Image
the backlight turns off according to instructions fromRS90
to-Fixed notification lightAttached filepatch_03.zip(265.58 KB)

-Otklyuchaem button "Home", "Back", "Menu" with the backlight and turn on "Screen" (Android L ) + Camera button, and Google Now on lokskrine Attached filepatch_04.zip (1.43 MB)
Will be so
Attached ImageAttached Image

to-Gallery is replaced by the latest version fixed a bug in the relegation photo contactsAttached filepatch_05.zip(6.63 MB)

to-Removed item "Phone Case" from the settings, added item "menu Engineering" in the Developer SettingsAttached filepatch_06.zip(6.26 MB)
For versionDEODEX
All hotfixes from ODEX version DEODEX version already built!
-Otklyuchaem button "Home", "Back", "Menu" with the backlight and turn on "Screen" (standard ) (Suitable from ODEX version patch_02.zip)
to- For the convenience of the menu item added off "rekaveri"
Attached filepatch_07.zip (7.56 MB)
Attached Image
to-few changespatch_08
to- Fixed sound is no longer bogged down and does not stop. also suitable for ODEX.
to-patch for vibration touch buttons
-Includes support for inaccessible applications in Market
to-Emulation Patch section emmc @ custpack
to-Camera and Gallery of PHILIPS firmware (shoots in FullHD + 12MP photos)

Installation
OfTWRP 2.6.3.0 according to instructions from hats themes! (Shoot crows in mount optional)
How to upgrade from ODEX version without loss of data
-Kopiruem AOSP_S960_DEODEX.zip in the phone memory.
-Zahodim in rekaveri, select Wipe>Advanced set jackdaws onlyDalvik cache, CacheandSystem, Do swipe.
-Returns firmware and set back as usual (Install zip)
ATTENTION! All data in the section System will be erased! (Eg, Ruth, have put separately SuperSU (you can prepare in advance)) User applications and files (data and usrdata) will remain as it is, in t.ch.sohraneniya (games)

Download:
ODEX -version Index | DEODEX -version Index

Please do not perezalivat to other resources!

Post has been editedNound - 03.12.14, 20:41
Reason for editing: the project is closed.

Rep: (27)
very interesting for Y910 (8020D) is something like you can do? mean firmware

* maxb-17, can, on MT6589 even easier, but having to hand himself smartphone, free time and a light head)

Rep: (27)
* Nound,
from start to drip? do you think?

* maxb-17, to start the seek smart with similar characteristics and clean firmware, close to AOSPu. Other issues (if any experience in porting) in the mare, otherwise the first study this topic ;)

I do not know how in the black, but white smart with disabled Softpedia buttons smortitsya all super! They are virtually invisible!
Attached Image

Post has been editedNound - 20.10.14, 17:46

Rep: (328)
* Nound, put a patch to fix the notification light, appeared onscreen buttons, so it should be? I would like to just fixed a display without buttons.

Rep: (474)
Build.proo replace the file on my archive, the buttons disappear.

Attached files

Attached filebuild.prop.zip(1.88 KB)

Rep: (9)
Unsubscribe me how the battery behaves as compared to the drain?

* lexon1189, sorry, forgot to remove from buid.prop qemu.hw.mainkeys = 0 line is now perezalil to rest did not fall: rolleyes:
UPD corrected

Posted on 20/10/2014, 18:32:

repa69 @ 20.10.2014, 21:25*
the behavior of the battery compared to the drain?

I felt better, less application hangs in memory and does not need to handle more a modified schedule, which is present in the effluent

Post has been editedNound - 20.10.14, 18:30

Rep: (328)
I forgot to remove from buid.prop line qemu.hw.mainkeys = 0
, Ok, all gud. So what about all the same return Vibrate hardvarnogo buttons used to direct horror.

Rep: (7)
* Nound, I remember someone that has a problem with the remission of music ... I have the same problem ... how to fight?

Rep: (474)
* gocha100, it is not a problem, and the curve of the installation of firmware. Help cache and wipes are dalvika.

Post has been editedRS90 - 20.10.14, 19:00

* gocha100, fasting with the firmware in the spoiler "Bugs" there are solutions even try to dig deeper in the sound settings, and restart the Smart

Post has been editedNound - 20.10.14, 19:09

* RS90, I wipes are made but did not help either ... The first time ...

Rep: (3)
gocha100 @ 20.10.2014, 19:59*
* Nound, I remember someone that has a problem with the remission of music ... I have the same problem ... how to fight?

read in the header
Nfound, you schacherknuli line "art still does not work," which, as I understand, it is fully functional on Aosp?

* vans37, next to no word is corrected, the work of ART is still struggling, put strikethrough)

Post has been editedNound - 20.10.14, 19:06

Rep: (6)
And what does the Alcatel One Touch Idol X + -AOSP ? How it differs from the European 4.4.2?

* Almadiero, read the header theme in the "Other"

Rep: (6)
* Nound, I read it, just do not understand some of the letters and numbers: is not patchromom or modification of the runoff.
And it is possible to reduce the size of the firmware in the Notifications panel icons? Why there is such huge icons, all three in a row, when you can 4 or 5 to make.
Who installed it, put a screenshot of the dialer window.

Post has been editedAlmadiero - 20.10.14, 20:10

* Nound, I tried everything ... re-established first set several times without root and everything worked, restart and set the Root and then again the same problem ... tried everything multiple times in the same way ... without root everything is normal and subsides with Ruth. .. what to do?

PS. staged once again and Ruth after firmware loaded ... everything was fine until the restart the phone! After rebooting again, the same problem!

Post has been editedgocha100 - 20.10.14, 20:19

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/12/19, 21:05