> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

notebook | [HD] Easy, convenient and practical notebook with colored notes

Rep: (16)
Notebook
version: 1.7.3

Last update of the program in the header:14.11.2019

Attached Image

Additional screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Handy notepad with color notes and synchronization.

Description:
It is comfortable, beautiful and fast notebook with synchronization. It allows you to customize the colors, fonts, etc. in order to get completely your interface with all the amenities.

Opportunities:
* Absolutely any color for your notes
* Customizable font
* synchronization
* Export / import notes
* The ability to import a text file
* Application password protection
* Maintenance of text or list
* Work with folders

Please download the application from the market, support the developer. Thank.

Android required: 4.0 and higher
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Slayminex studio
Google Play: https: //play.google.co...=com.slayminex.notepad
YouTube videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JxZNSiZYIo

Download:
Version: 1.7.3 Notepad (Razalina)
version: 1.7.2 Notepad (Post Slayminex Studio # 75259409)

Past versions
Version: 1.6.8 Notepad (Post Slayminex Studio # 68154791)
Version: 1.6.7 Notepad (Post Slayminex Studio # 68154791)
Version: 1.6.0 Notepad (Post Slayminex Studio # 55452910)
Version: 1.5.8 Notepad (Post Slayminex Studio # 53528177)
Version: 1.5.5 Notepad (Post Slayminex Studio # 50640100)
Version: 1.5.3 Notepad (Post Slayminex Studio # 49038023)
Version: 1.4.8 //savagemessiahzine.com/ Forum / d ... 69634 / notepad_savagemessiahzine.com.apk
Version: 1.4.6 [Attachment = "6898700: notepad_savagemessiahzine.com.apk "] Version: 1.1.0 [Attachment = "5236010: notepad_savagemessiahzine.com.apk "]

Post has been editedqq1978 - 14.11.19, 19:09
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 1.7.3 Notepad

Rep: (437)
* Slayminex Studio,
Handsomely. Immediately "provokatsyony" question. The program will evolve?

* dvaleron Yes, of course, if not seriously goes against the basic functions of the program. All offers are considered and if the majority of "for", adds.

Rep: (118)
On screen and description - very similar to thenotebook from RossterApps. What is the contrast?

* Glider_m , The developer is revoked, all transferred to Slayminex Studio. Further development and support is now carried us forever

* Slayminex Studio, clearly :) I understand correctly that your version of Notepad not It will be the top version of RossterApps?

* Glider_m No, a different signature. But you can safely upgrade to this version, make a backup of your notes.

* Slayminex Studio, :) thank you all suffered. My suggestions :
1) frame in a widget (configured as the thickness and the number of lines therein;))
2) External API for interacting with the program and type Taskerthe voice assistant Darling- to be able to voice commands to enter and at least listen to notes

Post has been editedGlider_m - 21.10.14, 11:15

Rep: (21)
Interested in web interface, create a note or task on the phone, a notebook is automatically synchronized with any web interface such as Google or keeper, and I can see all of their tasks on the PC, is it possible?
If there is something similar please write)

* Glider_m
1) As I understand the frame around the widget, and that the number of lines in this frame? How do you know?
2) Duxiu googled and did not find for it any API code to communicate. Another read that developer support will be in the future, as well as Darling tied and understands only the popular program. Can I really do not yet fully understand it. About Tasker see and assess the prospects for this cooperation.

* fgkopp, Web interface is not included in the plans for this program unfortunately ...

* Slayminex Studio,
1) well, IMHO frame can be a single line may be two, may be - a thick and thin two outside and inside at a distance of a couple - the other pixels of the colon :) somehow :)
2) IMHO more it interested in the interaction with Tasker :)

* KOMUNNIKATYR, The very text of the notes can be copied, cut, etc., also have a "Share" button. Or what specifically you are not working?

After the last update text notes are displayed in the widget in one line, without hyphenation o.O correct, please, to carry also processed in the widgetAll fixed. Thank :)

Post has been editedGlider_m - 20.05.15, 21:36

Rep: (99)
* Slayminex Studio,
A few questions:
1. What (what servesami / servers) are synchronized notes?
2. What is the paid content in the program?
3. In what format / encoding stored notes and whether they can be edited on a computer or they are stored together in a single database?

* Lord_fly,
1) Synchronization occurs via Google Drive. Described in more detail in the "Settings" menu - the "Sync"
2) Paid advertising is the only that can be removed.
3) You can make a backup of files (not encrypted) "Settings" - "Backup" - "Export". In this case, the files are stored in UTF-8 encoded text format. there is a service of the field, while editing them can be skipped. also in the program, you can add any text file.

Rep: (99)
* Slayminex Studio,
With the first and second paragraph clear. Thank.
I wish to specify the third; meaning here in what, for example Papyrus EX software makes every note in a separate file and synchronize these notes / files through the cloud with a computer I can change them, add, delete, and these changes are visible in the Papyrus EX on your mobile device.
I've been in the context of what I want to learn about the capabilities of your program.

* Lord_fly,
Unfortunately synchronization occurs only between mobile devices. You can not get into the Google Drive and edit your notes there.

New version: 1.4.8

Attached files

Attached filenotepad_savagemessiahzine.com.apk(3.06 MB)

Rep: (5)
or you can pull some more rigorous pelt? so very playfully turned. :)
I would like to kvadratish-praktish-gut some.

* schturmann Do what you can, but thousands of users, and each topic is impossible to meet, so the developer can only provide the ability to modify the interface is minimal: the colors, fonts, etc.

If there is a lot of wishing to change "skins", why not change the make? :)

Post has been editedGlider_m - 01.02.16, 21:29

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/05/20, 22:37