16.10.14, 14:12
☣★☣
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 4807
Check in: 26.10.08
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C

Apple iPad Air 2 / Mini 3 - Marriage
DiscussioniPad Air 2/Mini 3| DescriptioniPad Air 2/Mini Retina 2 | FAQ | Help| Buying an iPadAir 2/Mini 3 | iOS 8 - discussion

Attached Image

Post has been editedT0ugh - 13.02.15, 02:57
Reason for editing: devdb on Mini Retina 2
zerg8787
Message#42
12.11.14, 22:39
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 26
Check in: 14.01.07

* Djeki.83,
Everything is exactly as I said. There is a marriage that can be easily identified with light taps. And there are just people who crush with all the dope and get the same thing, but these are different things.
funnn
Message#43
13.11.14, 00:44
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 68
Check in: 09.01.12

Damn, what are you so frustrating with this screen ((((I want to go buy it, but I don’t know how to check this moment .... just a toy is worth the money

Post has been editedfunnn - 13.11.14, 00:45
gud0n
Message#44
13.11.14, 12:50
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 24.05.12
Apple iPhone 5s

Well, my epic with ipad ended, the problem with Wi-Fi in the connected one was recognized as a guarantee, because I applied within 14 days after the purchase, then I was returned the full amount for the tablet.
Already purchased a new one and everything works great with Wi-Fi without interruption and at a normal speed.
qmad
Message#45
15.11.14, 11:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 120
Check in: 11.10.09
Apple iPhone 7

iPad air 2 64gb wifi. In use 2 weeks. Bought in eplstor.
Sometimes when clicking on links, a strange loud click is heard. I can not play it specifically. Looks like a short circuit when a speaker jack is connected to an amplifier in audio systems.
Does anyone have a similar problem?
lacrimarum
Message#46
16.11.14, 04:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Check in: 13.05.09
Apple iPhone XR

* qmad
ATdiscussionsDiscussion of the same problem, similar to a hard-core marriage, is changed without questions in AppleStore.

I have another problem on the air 2 128gb cellular: the central button after the device has been down for 10-15 minutes, when tapped it makes a noticeable click and sags a millimeter. After that, it works normally, albeit with a slight backlash in both planes. Whether the dirt hit, or something clings, or installed is skewed. Thoughtfully, whether to change / make out a refund.
Djeki.83
Message#47
16.11.14, 12:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 168
Check in: 30.12.08
Apple iPhone 4S

* gud0n
* winstslon,
* qmad
* lacrimarum

You guysdisplayalso reacts to pressing?
VoB [in
Message#48
16.11.14, 13:48
Edible cat
[offline]

Messages 538
Check in: 02.12.11
Oneplus 3T

* Djeki.83,there is something similar, just not like the video, but one point (which you poked once, and the second time you can’t find it) where this happens and only if you press it from behind. If you poke in front and apply force - nothing like this happens. And in the back ... my God, you put the cover on the back panel and you will never know. While the topic did not read this did not even know about such a "miracle."

Post has been editedVoB [in - 16.11.14, 13:50

--------------------
lacrimarum
Message#49
16.11.14, 14:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 106
Check in: 13.05.09
Apple iPhone XR

* Djeki.83,
In normal use, I do not have such a thing. There is a tiny divorce, if you press hard on the frame above the place where the SIM card slot is located. But, I repeat, you need to press hard and in a certain place, and with the usual grip with one hand, no divorces appear.
druid_swamp
Message#50
16.11.14, 14:41
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 29.07.08
Asus mypal a686

iPad Air 2 - marriage or constructive jointThis video was recorded by me;)
It is not necessary to press down to “float” the screen, you can hold it in 2 hands and type on the keyboard, even such microbends are enough. iPad delivered back to the apple store, 2nd week waiting for a refund.
mutantbikes
Message#51
16.11.14, 15:06
Local
[offline]

Messages 202
Check in: 02.06.10
Xiaomi Mi 8

If you look at the bottom end where the Home button. How is your glass taped? Ideal over the whole plane or where is the button slightly bulging? Just thinking to change or not ...

Posted on 11.11.2014, 15:06:

And more .. At all, when you connect a headset, the sound is supposedly like a short circuit.
Tartin
Message#52
16.11.14, 17:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 232
Check in: 28.02.07
Apple iPhone X

* lacrimarum
iPad air 2 64gb wifi. In use 2 weeks. Bought in eplstor.
Sometimes when clicking on links, a strange loud click is heard. I can not play it specifically. Looks like a short circuit when a speaker jack is connected to an amplifier in audio systems.
Does anyone have a similar problem

Today I caught such nonsense: (((I didn’t even understand at first that this tablet made such a sound ...
True, this is not the only glitch today: (2 weeks for the tablet, but the 2nd day trains me - none of the previous gadgets allowed me to do this ... I continue to watch, I don’t want to be dragged to replace ...
druid_swamp
Message#53
16.11.14, 19:17
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 29.07.08
Asus mypal a686

If you look at the bottom end where the Home button. How is your glass taped? Ideal over the whole plane or where is the button slightly bulging? Just thinking about changing or not ... Posted on 11/16/2014, 15:06: And more .. For everyone, when you plug in a headset, the sound is supposedly like a closure.

The glass was glued without complaints, the Home button did not cling to the nails.

And I can’t say anything about clicks when clicking on links, because the screen was replaced almost immediately (2 hours after unpacking), and after packing back, I issued a refund.

PS: In the yandex market do not miss reviews moderators =)

Post has been editeddruid_swamp - 16.11.14, 19:22
Rorrug
Message#54
16.11.14, 21:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 217
Check in: 06.11.07
Oneplus 3T

Those who handed over to the service with divorces due to strong pressure and you confirmed the replacement believe, you will bring a new one with the same divorce. This is not a marriage, just the apple usually changes it anyway, so that the customer is satisfied. Today I went to Svyaznoy beyond the dark one, and there the divorces when pressed, immediately changed to another and again divorces. I changed it to the third one, but he already had a real marriage, blackout on a white background at the edges of the screen. As a result, I did not buy the tablet, I will go again in a couple of weeks. I will try to buy from the new party.
Djeki.83
Message#55
16.11.14, 21:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 168
Apple iPhone 4S

Rorrug @ 11/16/2014, 9:00 PM*
Those who handed over to the service with divorce due to strong pressure

Bought at the Apple Store, brought with divorces. I called for a replacement, brought .......... again with divorces. I called for a refund. I will wait another month .......
Djeki.83
Message#56
16.11.14, 21:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 168
Apple iPhone 4S

2nd week waiting for a refund.

He took in the Apple Store, also asked for a refund, because of the divorce on the screen (like you). They told me to refund a maximum of 10 working days from the moment I entered the warehouse. Call the Apple Store and ask !!!!!!! !
[email protected]
Message#57
16.11.14, 22:21
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 16
Check in: 24.05.10
Apple iPhone 5s

So!! Already as a week I go in search of air2 128. I reviewed about 6 pieces, in different stores. Everywhere the same thing, Corus is cast and gives floating pixels on the screen. Today, in a restaurant in Vegas on the Moscow Ring Road, he collected a full house of people, showed everyone the marriage — he broke off all the store's revenue))). About this crap seller do not know. But they are not surprised that it is thin that you want. Twisted spit, I took !!! 35 pieces for this marriage is too. I will wait for other parties.
KOT.exe
Message#58
16.11.14, 22:32
Novice
[offline]

Messages 36
Check in: 06.11.14

This is a constructive feature, it makes no sense to wait for new parties. How do you imagine a way to eliminate this? The thickness of the air to add?) Nothing will change in the new batches, there are just people for whom it is necessary to check the purchase for strength - bend, do not creak, pozhmakat screen. And the bulk is right there in the case and enjoy. I watched the video and it can not pass with all the dope tight or not. Try to play the Baron's bike on previous iPads and there, too, and also because you have to nervously press large control buttons, and the toy is not for the faint of heart)
qmad
Message#59
17.11.14, 00:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 120
Check in: 11.10.09
Apple iPhone 7

There are divorces if you push the glass harder than usual. All the same. But mostly with normal use, I do not see this. But with clicks it really strains me. In general, the boilty started badly in Apple. I also noticed that the case from the speaker vibrates a lot. Volume buttons stagger. In general, careless work and not high-quality Apple, two or three years ago.

Post has been editedqmad - 17.11.14, 00:07
serega.ipad
Message#60
17.11.14, 00:40
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 15.11.14

* qmadhere, as I understood about the epl or good or nothing like about the dead man: lol: I have deleted 2 messages in my topic about iPhone 6, where I said about the same thing. Hacking! Scared to buy when it was ???
kkk4
Message#61
17.11.14, 01:55
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 606
Check in: 16.01.09
Apple iPhone SE

qmad
In principle, after reading about the vibration before buying the second Air, he laughed — well, thin, vibrates, did not vibrate the speaker from the case — that's it, this is a common thing for Chinese tablets, and that people are so twitching ....
Until I played in Subway Surf for a couple of minutes, even at a volume level of 30% when you touch the wheelbarrow, it’s so unpleasant to feel-already cold on the skin :(
Fortunately, I passed it because of the yellow screen on the left to the online store. Money on the card, by the way, has not yet been returned;)

--------------------
iPhone 5s (12.1), iPhone SE (10.3.1), Nokia 435 WP 8.1, iPad mini4 9.3.5, iPad Pro 9.7 "9.3.5, Le2 x527, Mlais M4Note

22 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 20.05.19, 10:06