> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

BlackBerry Classic Q20 | Description of information known by the BlackBerry Q20

Rep: (6)
DiscussionBlackberry classic
Attached ImageBlackberry classic
Description• Discussion� � Firmware � � Soft � � Newbie Questions � � BBM Groupsavagemessiahzine.com � � BlackBerry Clubsavagemessiahzine.com � � Officer producer forum � Officer machine manual

Attached Image

Specifications
Screen : 3,5"
Battery : 2 515 mA / h, non-removable
CPU : Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 - 1 500 MHz
RAM : 2048 Mb
Internal memory : 16 GB, memory card slot
Communication standards : 2G, 3G, 3.5G, Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, GLONASS
Camera : rear - 8 MP, front - 2 MP
operating system : BlackBerry OS10
Dimensions : 72,4 x 131 x 10,19 mm
Weight : 178 g

http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / blackberry_classic_q20
Modifications and colors
Modifications
пїЅ SQC100-1 - "The whole world"
Support for LTE bands: LTE 800, LTE 850, LTE 900, LTE1800, LTE1900, LTE2100, LTE 2600 MHz. HSPA + support: UMTS 800 / UMTS 850, UMTS 900, PCS 1900, IMT 2100 MHz. Support for GSM bands: GSM850, GSM 900, DCS 1800, PCS 1900 MHz

пїЅ SQC100-2 - for AT & T operator only
Support for LTE bands: LTE 700, LTE 800, LTE 850, LTE 1700, LTE 1800, LTE 1900, LTE 2100, LTE 2600 MHz. HSPA + band support: UMTS 800 / UMTS 850, PCS 1900, IMT 2100 MHz. GSM band support: GSM 850, GSM 900, DCS 1800, PCS 1900 MHz
Additionally : support wireless charging [/ list]

пїЅ SQC100-3 - only for Verzion operator
Support for LTE bands: LTE 700, LTE 1700, LTE 1800, LTE 2600 MHz. HSPA + support: UMTS 800 / UMTS 850, UMTS 900, PCS 1900, IMT 2100 MHz. Support for GSM bands: GSM 850, GSM 900, DCS 1800, PCS 1900 MHz. CDMA band support: CDMA 850, PCS 1900 MHz
Additionally : support wireless charging

пїЅ SQC100-4 - For North America
Support for LTE bands: LTE 700, LTE 850, LTE 1700, LTE 1900, LTE 2100, LTE 2600 MHz.
HSPA + support: UMTS 800 / UMTS 850, AWS 1700, PCS 1900, IMT 2100 MHz. GSM band support: GSM 850, GSM 900, DCS 1800, PCS 1900 MHz

пїЅ SQC100-5 - only for Verzion operator
Support for LTE bands: LTE 700, LTE 1700, LTE 1800, LTE 2600 MHz. HSPA + support: UMTS 800 / UMTS 850, UMTS 900, PCS 1900, IMT 2100 MHz. Support for GSM bands: GSM 850, GSM 900, DCS 1800, PCS 1900 MHz. CDMA band support: CDMA 850, PCS 1900 MHz
Additionally : no camera, support for wireless charging
Color options
Attached Image
Reviews and Layout
Useful information

Post has been editednedvorowoy - 09.11.16, 20:42

Rep: (16)
Please tell me - there is a version of the usual parrot on bb10. Installed from bleberry World. I think the program and the jambs are similar to the apk android version.
qt_temp (many digits) the file is stuck in the voice folder - not deleted. Apparently, when rewriting a file from the internal memory of the program itself (which is not clear where it is on the body), the download was damaged ... the commander does not see this file. Comp also does not see. But he sees the built-in file manager - the 300-mb file weighs.

help please remove!

Rep: (226)
* RU_FROST ,
You can try to delete the file using the terminal, the command "rm".
Term48, BGShellPlus, Helium, Action Trigger - is any of this installed? If not, install Helium from BBW, I will immediately send you a ready-made script for deleting a file, open it and run it.
From you - the full name of the file, including the extension.

Post has been editedXcrazyS - 08.03.19, 00:58

1) qt_temp.193183
located in the voice folder in the main memory of the phone.
Helium installed.

2) And on the flash drive there is a folder that is not deleted. Can I remove it too? It is simply located on it, but it cannot be not moved, not deleted, not renamed, neither it can be entered, nor the folder in which it is located is deleted.

P.s: the memory card is formatted, the problem is exhausted. It is not clear how it even appeared ...

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedRU_FROST - 08.03.19, 11:53

* RU_FROST ,
Unpack, open in Helium, then "Three points" - "Run", the removal will take some time if the file is large. After successful deletion, the message "Delete completed" appears.
Attached filerm qt_temp.zip(302 bytes)

If an error or any text other than "Delete Complete" appears, send a screenshot immediately.

Deleting the qt_temp.193183 file
#! / bin / sh
export voice = "/ accounts / 1000 / shared / voice /"
rm $ voice / qt_temp.193183 &&
echo "Delete Complete"

Post has been editedXcrazyS - 08.03.19, 12:48

It turned out to find the way through the full commander (root of the file system / accounts / 1000 / shared / voice) and delete it. I think this can be done with any file manager that has access to the root of the system.
Thanks a lot for your help! Stone from the shoulders!

1) Maybe someone knows how to enter the "data" folder in the root directory (and other closed access folders)? There is another date folder, and there is a folder in which there is one file that you want to extract. I was not in that folder, android users say that it is there. They have access. I tried some ghost filemanager and a total commander - none of them can open the folder. The first one does not click at all, and Totl writes there is no access.

2) there is an Orthodox calendar application. It has long started to fail, regardless of the version. Delete, put again - on most days at the entrance throws out of the application at the entrance with an error. I suspect that until the end the application is not deleted (by standard means, Totl Commander) and some tails remain. Maybe it's on my phone there are some applications that can crash Rights. Kalen.? Can someone check?
Orthodox calendar
The cap is not updated, put the version from the last post -1.14.4

I get an error at the installation stage - maybe not everything is unpacking ... when I go to the application for the first time, the calendar starts to install the database, but over time, it crashes with an error after 30 seconds.

The author wrote, there is not a snag in his application, but in blackberry. On androids everything flies. Therefore, I am writing here.

Rep: (45)
* RU_FROST , access to the data folder even on android is possible only with root. With the calendar also crashes when installing the database, i.e. the error is not in the tailings of previous installations

Rep: (0)
Tell me who knows why I can not send sms from Kyivstar? At the reception works, receives SMS.

* pinura Is there money in the account?

There is money, though not much, but it should be enough to send SMS. I think to replenish the larger amount and then check, I think maybe the phone itself is blocking something, I have Verizon.

* RU_FROST ,
Perhaps this data directory is meant:
  • For a regular file manager - "Device / Misc / android / Android / data",
  • For Android file manager - "/ accounts / 1000 / shared / misc / android / Android / data",

and not the data directory in the root of the system, access to which is closed.

The calendar was established, the base was unpacked.
Looked at the chronology of departures for a couple of months, in both directions. For example, from March 15, departures occur "from Friday to Monday, inclusive." Today is Tuesday - so the application has started. The next flight - from April 12 again falls on "from Friday to Monday," then this schedule is shifted, and then returns to "from Friday to Monday."
Apparently - some kind of additional event on these days in the application systematically causes a crash.

The path is: /data/data/com.ironhidegames.android.ironmarines/shared_prefs/com.ironhidegames.android.ironmarines.v2.playerprefs.xml

There is no shared prefs folder in the date folder (

Iron Marines (Post Desertot # 80372370)

At the expense of the calendar - unsubscribed to the author of the program. Maybe something will explain, come up with ... on androids there are no problems with it, only on our classics. (I don’t know about other bb)

Post has been editedRU_FROST - 19.03.19, 16:56

Rep: (94)
Pinura @ 03/19/19 13:47*
There is money, though not much, but it should be enough to send SMS. I think to replenish the larger amount and then check, I think maybe the phone itself is blocking something, I have Verizon.

The problem is that this is Viraison. In Belarus, Virizon Classics tozhek have problems with SMS: on Velkom (the oldest operator, obdorazhdanie like Kiev Star approximately) does not send SMS anywhere, sends MTS SMS within the network, on Life sends to all networks.

Hello everyone, Telegrams do not receive messages, even when minimized and not closed. In the accesses of the application, work in the background is allowed and in the application itself it is worth the switch to work in the background. What can be wrong? Or maybe there is some normal mod. Version costs 540

* bbq10,
For example -FOSS Telegram 5.2.1
Old versions of Telegram often "rest" and reconnect.

I tried, for some reason it was not established, but after I put the Telegram again, it worked normally

Does anyone have experience using / working with browsers to compress / save traffic?
Tell me please - how is it? Is it worth tasting and putting them? If so, which ones?

* RU_FROST , for the sake of saving 100, 200, 300 kB, I don’t see much sense. Try Opera Mini Android

All the good time. Tell me - did anyone set up icloud mail on the device? I do not want to be configured in any way - either independently or manually through IMAP. Who can that prompts? OS version 10.3.3.1463

Does all the viber work? I have a 5.6.5 version. Already 2-3 days as a message does not seem to send. Does not indicate whether the user has read the other / interlocutor of the message or not. Conversations with everyone seemed to break off. I am writing - in response, neither delivered nor read, nothing at all .. maybe someone came across?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.22.19, 02:49