> Attention!

Dear forum users, before creating a topic, please familiarize yourself withCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.

126 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> RoverPC N6 - Discussion
zzzloj
Message#1
29.01.08, 11:37
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2744
Check in: 30.12.07
Apple iPhone X

DiscussionRoverPC N6
Description RoverPC N6 | Discussion | FAQ | Flashing
Useful topics:

____________Registry tweaks______________PPC FAQ______________BB Codes Forum______________SC in St. Petersburg

Before you ask a question - lookour FAQ. Respect your and other people's time.
Dear users!

������ ������� �������!�������� "�������"-���������� ���������. ���� � ��� ������ 15 ���������, �� ������� �� ������ "������" � ��������, ��� ��� �����. download

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 29.08.16, 13:49
Chuma
Message#42
06.12.07, 12:32
Taycheg
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3028
Check in: 08.09.05

motown @ 12/05/07 04:56:22
Friends, who put Touh Home Plugin ?! I have something not furychit!

also does not plow ... it seems like I renamed everything .. But I don’t lose hope, I try =)

Why can not answer incoming SMS gives an error. How to fix it? Why so few RAMs are 23 mega free, and when you work like that, just 11 meg remains ... where does the RAM go? who eats her?

What does the program manager say? (long press on the rocker plus) Are dispatchers used to ensure the closure of the cross?

Have you met troubles like a G5 with a spoken speaker? How to do the volume of the talk and the bell? And then in the Connected do not give your card with the melodies shove

Yelling is good and that one and that one .. I will say even more .. The external one is shouting loudly ... Even wheezing. Therefore, I put not to the maximum. Otherwise distortions ..
And yet - I had the problem of the lack of sound when picking up the phone when an incoming call. It is treated by pressing the volume button. As I understand it pops up when the volume of the bodies. the dynamics are not set to maximum .. Will anyone confirm my assumptions?
Chuma
Message#43
06.12.07, 13:53
Taycheg
[offline]

Messages 3028

King Arthur, the call is there ... But when you lift the pipe - you do not hear the interlocutor .. Until you click on +

The volume of the conversation if it is not at Max, then this is such nonsense.

zaleshinthee on the forehead is unwritten that you are not a slacker. So sorry ..: lol: In general, it’s usually customary to write problems with which applications, And if everything is OK, then look for memorials in applications that you use.
No one else will advise. I'm ok.
Chuma
Message#44
06.12.07, 14:07
Taycheg
[offline]

Messages 3028

UnDead_Legioner, And no one will advise anything - this is a pure matter of taste .. For me personally:
Touch - few buttons (restrictions in games and some prog), slow percents, and, IMHO, "babskaya" appearance. I'm not so glamorous =)
Asus - Reliable, with a somewhat clumsy design without an edge and radio. Just a little morally obsolete ... I would take half a year ago, but now I need to chton newer ...
The rover is powerful, beautiful, the screen is convenient for reading (but not talking is too big), but damp ... Now, in fact, people are testing now ... And what did you want from the rover. The bugs have not yet caught everything, and so to say it is still a "Clean Page" ... But what a sweet price ..

Principle all each other are ... =)
There is no perfection in the world ...
telesash
Message#45
06.12.07, 21:25
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 119
Check in: 06.12.07
Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime

Dear breeders, this tempting little animal, let's try to sum up the intermediate results,
directly, as they say, first-hand, prioritize:

build quality
the quality of "soft touch" really too "sticky"
are problems with stripes on the screen solvable (flicker)
real battery endurance, not claimed by the manufacturer
landing in hand (not too big)
GPS accuracy
Has anyone already faced "iron" problems (marriage)
common problems with the device

I think a lot of people will be grateful to users of ROVER N6,
also your detailed descriptions will help many decide on this device,
or refuse it: wink_kind:
Vo1and
Message#46
06.12.07, 22:47
good volynd
[offline]

Messages 765
Check in: 19.09.06
Xiaomi Redmi 2

So, let's begin :
Build quality: Like my previous communicator (BenQ P50), the build quality of this device is on a solid top five, nothing backlash, everything is fine. But the body is not as monolithic as the banks.
Soft touch: absolutely not annoying and does not seem to stick, unfortunately this is the first such case with which I happened to work, so I will not give a firm answer
Strips: Arise apparently because of the mode of the processor (periodically in auto mode, the frequency of the probe varies from 104 to 416 MHz) Exit - put third-party programs that regulate the frequency of the probe at the same level, the result - the strips will disappear.
Battery: after BenQ it is an atomic reactor and not a telephone! For the whole day of use, the battery is 100% (20 minutes of talk, 5 minutes of GPS, 5 minutes of wi-fi)
Hand: In my bear handle, the device sits perfectly.
GPS: in the city it is very difficult to achieve perfect accuracy, but the GPS cheat completely suits me, it does not lead to expensive (IGO) GPS 5!
Problems: I will not write so as not to jinx it)

I hope that gentlemen will help you to make your choice! Good luck)

--------------------
MPx200 + SD 1 GB :R ->- = BenQ P50 = - + SD 4 GBoo->Rover n6 ->Defyand Defy +
King Arthur
Message#47
06.12.07, 23:53
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1208
Check in: 09.02.06
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

I subscribe to all items
- build quality - excellent
-soft-touch-excellent prints of course remain, but in comparison with glossy cases. A friend just Gygabyte i120.
-flicker- XCPUScalar 3.03 and no problem. For the sake of interest set to 104 MHz - horror. But with a frequency of more than 104, everything is normal. I personally installed 312 and higher (automatic control). Although it’s exactly the bands that remain, I laid out the pictures on page 5 or something, you can see what I’m talking about. This is the most significant negative moment in the selection.
-day active use, and GPS, and Wi-Fi, and the phone ... it remains charging, for example, if during the day you connect with a computer to drop files or application installs (just in this case, it charges from the computer). After 4 months of using the LOOX C550, I can say for sure - I am satisfied!
- as if designed for my hand. sits like a glove, but my girlfriend does not. She has a smaller pen, so she is uncomfortable. The device is purely masculine :) ... judging by the dimensions.
-GPS of course lies a little about the location (when it shows that you are going to the roofs of houses), but I think everything is within the limits of the acceptable. Obvious shoals are not observed. In principle, fits into 10m. My rating is EXCELLENT. And about Navitel in a set I am silent, THANKS! Cool program. Samara maps are .... we live.
-supportVo1and. pah-pah-pah.
-only the screen is frustrating. By the way, the price of division of the battery is 5%. although it does not bother at all.
I will unsubscribe if there are any new bugs.

Actually I will say: I chose between the rover and the asus P525. I do not regret my choice.
PS When I went shopping, there was an asus p525 in Pragma, asked the girls to show it to me, so they could not turn it on. even I could not.
PPS honestly speaking, for the first time I chose not with my head, but as a heart. When I first held the Rover in my hands, everything was predetermined. very comfortable for my hands.

--------------------
A little bit about the technique on my YouTube channel. Link in profile.
Fendy
Message#48
07.12.07, 01:43
Chinaman
[offline]

Messages 2213
Check in: 02.03.07
Xiaomi Mi 8

In my opinion in my posts, I expressed my opinion about the domestic "state employees".
The build quality and materials at a very high level. The display is not the brightest, but even in the afternoon almost everything is clearly visible in the sun — the pixel is large, but the graininess does not manifest itself in such a negative way after the NTS 4350. Of course, the VGA would look better.
As a phone, a very worthy reception, excellent sound, sms and mms without any problems.
GPS- responsibly declare that the sensitivity and accuracy are at a good level - clearly not worse than the MIO 701, there are deviations, but within the normal range (restrictions of the FSB and the Ministry of Defense) and better than my deceased’s Onext. All the same, Garminovskie driver after all, but the office from the noodle does not write.
Slightly upsets the stack of bluetooth, I would like a wider setting. Well, a pair of programmable buttons is not enough.
By the way for the driver on the website.
On the firmware, you can say, very well. Is that the native utility that controls the chipset, is insured well, and the reluctance of this revision (or driver) to change the frequency of the system bus. Hopefully, the Rover will take into account the comments, and the 2nd firmware will write down already.

--------------------
"The idea of ​​having a queen is stupid for us, as Americans. But we must treat with condescension the oddities of other nations." / l-t Frank Drebin LAPD /
zaleshin
Message#49
07.12.07, 11:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 168
Check in: 05.10.06
Acer Iconia Tab A500

Chuma I did it all (Well, here I am joining. USSD decl overcame it) At least the white chat screen doesn’t crawl out, though dciBalance still crookedly plowing .. In general, unpack the archives in the windows folder with the replacement ... and edit the branch registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ ControlPanel \ Phone SuppressUSSD parameter set 0.
ARCHIVE HERE) and now when I press * 100 # I have nothing to do anything to do ???? and disi balance does not update itself (((
Chuma
Message#50
07.12.07, 12:18
Taycheg
[offline]

Messages 3028

I went, but when it starts in Resko, nothing happens. What should he show something ???

Simple menu.

"test dynamics"
"gps test"
"Test Buttons"
etc.
King Arthur
Message#51
07.12.07, 18:07
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1208
Check in: 09.02.06
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Is this a firmware? or maybe a patch. I mean that he will do XP?
as I understand this start>settings>system>device info>PDA Version 02.09.00

--------------------
A little bit about the technique on my YouTube channel. Link in profile.
Chuma
Message#52
08.12.07, 17:44
Taycheg
[offline]

Messages 3028

Urrri @ 08.12.07 07:23:16
2. How tight is the stylus from the nest? When trying to pull out the stylus, the seller first cut it (pulling out the thin part, and the second remained in the case), and then with further attempts broke off the plastic tip, for which it is necessary to pull it out.

After 3 weeks of use - the stylus leaves Naur. I also do the principle, but I don’t break the tip. Yes, and voobzze I glued it - this “telescope” only hinders me

Urrri @ 08.12.07 07:23:16
3. Will there be enough battery knock at 1-1.5 conversations per day?

Very individually, it depends not only on conversations, but on what quality of reception, the use of wireless connections, the backlight .. I can only say that the indicators, among other modzhely, are very good. Subjectively much better than Asus 535.
Chuma
Message#53
08.12.07, 22:46
Taycheg
[offline]

Messages 3028

zaleshin, What are you kidding? =)
Everything is already described to me. Is it difficult to rewind 3 chtoli back?

1. Option.
Reflash to 3.0 (as mentioned above)
Unlike previous versions of firmware in 3.0, you can remember where to save photos and make some minor changes.
Register Navitel after the update does not fly.

Option 2.
As already indicatedfree20
Hello. The camera has such an unpleasant feature, it forgets its settings. 
I then rummaged in the registry of the animal and found where these settings are stored, in general, if they are corrected in the registry, then they are no longer reset to standard values.
They are here: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Tea \ Camera \ ModeSetting \ PhotoSetting, followed by camera modes such as: Photo by timer (SelfShutterSetting), Several photos in a row (BurstSetting), Preview (PreviewResolution), and single photo mode (SingleSetting).
In short, inside each branch we find the parameter "Current" and change the value to the desired one.
Example: we need to change the quality of the photo, go to court - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Tea \ Camera \ ModeSetting \ PhotoSetting \ SingleSetting \ PhotoQuality \ there are values ​​inside:
0 - Low-50
1 - Normal-70
2 - High-85
Change Current to 2 i. for the best quality.

Try and sign off if someone helped.

PS: here is the option where to save HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Tea \ Camera \ GeneralSetting \ StorageLocation
0 - Device - Internal Memory
1 - Storage Card - Memory Card
zaleshin
Message#54
09.12.07, 11:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 168
Acer Iconia Tab A500

King Arthur understood thanks.

Firmware update method:
1. Fully charge the battery.
2. Copy the firmware file to the micro-SD card (minimum 64mb) in the root directory.
3. Turn off the device (press reset).
4. Press "volume up", simultaneously press the power key, after a few seconds release.
5. After the end of the firmware process, press reset.

WHERE THIS FILE (2. Rewrite the firmware file to a micro-SD card (at least 64MB) in the root directory.) I have never reflashed it can someone else adds
sysa
Message#55
09.12.07, 21:14
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 15
Check in: 09.12.07
RoverPC N6

Took N6 a week ago somewhere. After me, another model remained in the city:).

Sobsna, surprised the card reader. The device was brought from the shop window and therefore was slightly nervous about the fact that any imbeciles were testing my device)))) I immediately noticed the plug in the card reader, it was zamusyukana (scratched), it is clear that some kind of stupid sheep could not pull out the plug with a fingernail .

Two days later, he ran for the card. I took the Patriot 2GB microSD with two adapters. Essno immediately sticking can not be read .... more precisely not determined ... Che for tries ?? I went back checked, a flash drive was working ... At work, I stuck a colleague in a bow, the same is not detected ... Qtek s200 also does not see ... Moreover, they see its phones !! We format it under Fat16 (on BB, he saw it), we insert it again - again the bolt. Yes, what for tries ??? Other PDAs already see it, N6 - no! Everything, I think, Mandets - to carry on the changeover to the "signalmen" - apparently, someone had time in three days, when the device was standing in the window, finished off the port. : ((((For last hope, I rebooted - and about a miracle (ept) - the flash drive was determined, I drove the poket mechanic - everything is exactly ... the pulse leveled.

Recently I went to a minibus and listened to the radio. Suddenly, the song ends right in the middle and starts playing the track, which I listened to exactly 10 minutes ago from a flash drive. Ooh! I barely waited for my stop (it was physically not convenient to get a device) to figure out what the hell was for .. It turns out there was an incoming one, and the same track from the flash drive is on the call. I let go, although I don’t remember that I put a mp3 on the call ...:)

Answers to all questions:
1. Radio does not plow !!! HELP !!! AAAA !!!! I do not work RADIO !!!
- everything works. Can I get married?

2. Cap under the antenna zhps.
- I have : )

3. Screen shit up! Screen with glitches! Flickering sho gut ...
- I do not sit for 104 MHz, in auto mode (without XScalar) - I will not say that it is worse or better than that of 90% of devices.
About the white stripes: if I hadn’t read it, I wouldn’t have noticed))))) In general, 3.2 didn’t expect that it was so much nicer than 2.8! Tomorrow I will conjure with the film.

4. The screen goes blank during a conversation.
- the couple is that. For example, he goes out when talking (without a headset), but after clicking on the red pipe everything is smooth, the headset doesn’t seem to have glitches, the screen goes dead, but it's not a problem to turn it on.

5. Stylus.
- two days gently pulled out, like now better. myagenko. :)

In general, the model is very happy. Even very happy. There are no analogs in functionality and price !!! True, the bundle is very poor: (If you add the cost of the second stylus, cover, extra battery pack, (for some licensed software :)), it turns out to be plus 3-5 thousand ... well, the headphones are still bluetooth ...
zaleshin
Message#56
10.12.07, 13:10
Local
[offline]

Messages 168
Acer Iconia Tab A500

my software on rover N6

dciBalance
COD2 (igruha)
Navitel
Coreplayer
DoubleGIS
Samsung time
WM5torage
Sktools
FPSEce
Picodrive ppc
Resco File Explorer
mChat
Anastasia
Opera 8.65
PIEPlus
Handyget
Efficasoft Smartphone GPRS Traffic Monitor
Mailagent
ELF Calculator Skin
Eten phone servise
Inesoft Adress Book
Intruders MissedCallsSMSFix
JUVS HTS Smart Dialing
Resco Photo Viewer
Spb pocket plus
Vgakey
Waku WkTASK (umatnaya thing)
PocketCM
Foxitreader
Rinfix pocket manager

All this is all the software that I have
Chuma
Message#57
10.12.07, 15:45
Taycheg
[offline]

Messages 3028

myqtek8310,
But what prevents the mobile opera ???

And actually about emulators with copy-paste support - readHERE. Everything is written in the cap.
Maxier
Message#58
10.12.07, 21:19
I can upload ...
[offline]

Messages 295
Check in: 20.04.07
Samsung Galaxy Spica GT-I5700

A big request to anyone who already has the opportunity to test this device: can you make a list of software that is NOT recommended to be installed on the Rover N6 (due to the fatal hang of the system, glitches and incompatibility)? After reading the entire thread, 2 such programs were revealed:
XguruandphoneAlarm. Mb Can someone add to this list?

2 modersIf it is not difficult - it would be nice to drive this little list into the cap.

P.S. The device is very interesting in terms of price / functionality: it has everything that I need and there is nothing that is absolutely superfluous in our current conditions (all sorts of front cameras and 3G support). When scraping up money, I'll buy him or his clone Rover N7.

--------------------
Nokia 6681 + 256 Mb + 512 Mb + AD46 + KOSS KEB20P + Qstarz BT Q1000P (+ Mio H610 Black Rus)
Films and series from PDAvideo.info
We collect a collection of Real Metal Ringtones
Chuma
Message#59
10.12.07, 23:56
Taycheg
[offline]

Messages 3028

Urrri,
probably ... =)
Although in other animals after XP, there is usually his link in the programs (then disappears).
In fact, I don’t want to experiment yet ... Alas, there is no time before XP.
Chuma
Message#60
11.12.07, 13:57
Taycheg
[offline]

Messages 3028

Vo1and @ 11.12.07 00:30:37
Gentlemen, and a charger in a car for 500mA is suitable for our little animal?

It is he who needs it. 500 mA

Yeah, only the device will charge when it's off and 2 times longer

Complete nonsense said.
For devices of this kind like our H6, a charger with a nominal value of 500 mA is required (Like a USB).
It had a problem that they did not have enough charge for synchronization and charging, they had to cut off the screen for charging or charging for synchronization. Now the situation is different.
Charging with higher power currents can lead to overheating of the battery, removal of the battery controller from the stand and other disastrous consequences.
Yes, and from usb it charges almost instantly.

Added @ 11.12.2007, 13:59

Stamir @ 11.12.07 01:19:08
It is necessary to hold down the central (shiny) button, and press the watch in the taskbar with the stylus. In the menu that appears, click Run and type cit in the line, and click OK.

+1 for help. I would never have found it myself =)
Vo1and
Message#61
11.12.07, 14:36
good volynd
[offline]

Messages 765
Check in: 19.09.06
Xiaomi Redmi 2

It is he who needs it. 500 mA

This is very good becausehereYou can buy a car charger for the animal for 78! rubles)

--------------------
MPx200 + SD 1 GB :R ->- = BenQ P50 = - + SD 4 GBoo->Rover n6 ->Defyand Defy +

126 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19/06: 22