> Attention!

Dear forum users, before creating a topic, please familiarize yourself withCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.

RoverPC N6 - Discussion

Rep: (186)
DiscussionRoverPC N6
Description RoverPC N6 | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Flashing пїЅ
Useful topics:

____________Registry tweaks______________PPC FAQ______________BB Codes Forum______________SC in St. Petersburg

Before you ask a question - lookour FAQ. Respect your and other people's time.
Dear users!
Be mutually polite! Say "Thank you" - raising your reputation. If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the "complaint" button and let us know who helped you.

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 29.08.16, 13:49

Rep: (2)
How to connect to wi-fi?

Rep: (4161)
* MGPS3d, What's the problem? As far as I remember, if the connection went on with GPRS \ EDGE when wifi was on, it was necessary to disable this module.

Rep: (2)
* Andrew59 The question is how to connect to wi-fi in general. He sees the point, but when connecting, even the password does not ask.

* MGPS3d, Perhaps it is a newer version of the encryption protocol. About 5G routers generally keep quiet. I connected to the old router normally after lowering the channel to the 6th, if I'm not mistaken.

Rep: (0)
So. I understand that it is too late to use this device, but still.
Here is the question, I have an OTG cable (mini usb ->usb) is it possible to connect a USB flash drive through it to the communicator? Maybe firewood is needed or something? Or do I demand too much from him?

Rep: (77)
* kalimullin01, no otg for iron.

Rep: (0)
Holds 64GB

Rep: (3)
I received as a bonus this Communicator. The question is what are the parameters of the native power supply unit. On the battery 3.2v but does not want to charge from any of the chargers offered to him. Maybe some tricky cord?

* polak22 , but who now remembers the parameters of this charger. Pretty frail in modern times. I have somewhere lying around, but go and see his differences in a pile of junk. The cord, it seems, was ordinary. Sly wasthe wireheadset jack. But in general, quite often there was a failure of the USB connector. I think this is the point. Repair, as far as I remember, was complicated and ineffective, and now it’s not at all profitable to do this. Then colleagues simply charged the "frog", and they forgot about the transfer of data through the hose and used either BT or even wifi. I have the last as an experiment as much as twice happened, but this is a hemorrhagic with complications.

Post has been editedAndrew59 - 03.03.19, 14:54

Rep: (76)
polak22 @ 03/03/19, 09:19*
Received as a bonus this Communicator
Attached Image

* Andrew59
* Tankrestorer,
Thanks for the information . The plug in it is really not important. But nevertheless, I managed to charge it, at a certain position
USB plug. SATELLITE is generally as I understand it is not true. Yes, the memory card is not connected. Well, in general, a nice device.
Cool You can try Navitel, well, or a reader, well, or something else ....... By the way, the battery is quite normal. Charged to the top and keeps the charge.

* polak22 , Navitel came with the device in the kit and worked cool. Then. I do not know how now. Nevertheless, the system is not supported for a hundred years.I am fond of assembling old computers. So even for Windows XP it is almost impossible to find a normally working browser.And as a reader I recommend Alreader. He worked fine back then. Why a memory card is not determined is hard to say. Maybe the slot is damaged, maybe quite an old firmware that could not read SDHC, but that was a special driver. RoverPC N6 - Flashing (Post Andrew59 # 48605351) By the way, if you play games, for this system there is a huge number of games made much better than for Android.

Post has been editedAndrew59 - 03.03.19, 23:03

* Andrew59
Well, not 100 years, and 15-20 years. Avtosputnik is Navitel ?? And for a machine with the XP system, I use the Chameleon browser, it's tedious to configure
It suits me, I'm used to it.

Post has been editedpolak22 - 04.03.19, 11:06

* polak22 , I have never had an affair with Avtosputnik and I do not know what it is. Navitel attached to the device, he put it, because then GPS was a novelty for me and I just wanted to look at it, although I didn’t even drive a car.Chameleon put and even found some tweak from the terminals, allowing you to put a newer IE, but it all works in one place. Put some ancient chrome. At least he knows how to download files, not much powdering brains with all sorts of messages about the impossibility of this or that. And read what I wrote about the SDHC driver. It really works. But still I advise you to install custom WM WM 6.1 firmware from the same topic.

Post has been editedAndrew59 - 04.03.19, 15:07

* Andrew59
Initially dropped to the factory, and was very surprised that the standing SD card was no longer determined. (4 GB)
About SDHC special thanks already put the driver. And I had to "USBtoPC". Regarding WM 6.1 - I read, as I understand it, all the jambs
with work with SD more than 2 GB fixed in it.

* polak22 , in newer firmware, the driver is already built in, and therefore there are no problems with large-capacity cards. Honestly, I do not remember which card I had there. But note that you can flash Only with non SDHC cards. And now I think it’s not very easy to find one.

* Andrew59
An interesting point (that you can only flash with non-SDHC cards). Old miniSD is, but there is no microSD. Well, we'll find nothing.
I have an N-th number of old navigators and devices, but there were no Rovers. And I also understand that "RoverPC" was covered with a copper basin. o.O

* polak22 , figs knows him. It seems, I saw some Rover navigators and laptops. But they should have covered themselves not only with a copper basin, but also with anatomical detail prohibited by the Rules. They bought the licenses of the most crappy devices, lousy they were collected, and then they put on the users the above-mentioned anatomical details, but in the male version. It was almost impossible to buy a battery and a stylus, but they practically didn’t practice flashing at all. But still, N6 was, oddly enough, better than its follower, better in characteristics, but with an overwhelming number of marriages, although there was a lot of it here. So tudyt them in the swing. ©

Post has been editedAndrew59 - 05.03.19, 20:24

Rep: (76)
polak22 @ 03/05/2019, 19:45*

I still live. In very good condition. Half a year ago I used it as a dialer. MicroSD found in the cabin of the cellular communication of two gigovuyu, no problem. Even bought a new battery from Craftmann.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 30.06.19, 22:22