> Attention!

Dear forum users, before creating a topic, please familiarize yourself withCatalog of discussion topics and FAQs.

126 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> RoverPC N6 - Discussion
zzzloj
Message#1
29.01.08, 11:37
Guru
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 2744
Check in: 30.12.07
Apple iPhone X

DiscussionRoverPC N6
Description RoverPC N6 | Discussion | FAQ | Flashing
Useful topics:

____________Registry tweaks______________PPC FAQ______________BB Codes Forum______________SC in St. Petersburg

Before you ask a question - lookour FAQ. Respect your and other people's time.
Dear users!

������ ������� �������!�������� "�������"-���������� ���������. ���� � ��� ������ 15 ���������, �� ������� �� ������ "������" � ��������, ��� ��� �����. download

Post has been editedKUKUndrik - 29.08.16, 13:49
navigator_mp
Message#2
02.11.07, 22:43
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 02.11.07
Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000

Russian manufacturer of computers Rover Computers continues to delight compatriots with new handheld computers, not bad combining low price and wide functionality. Another novelty was the communicator RoverPC N6, equipped with a GPS module and a wide display with a diagonal of 3.2 inches.

M
A very big picture - respect the users who come from the PDA - re-fill!

Specifications RoverPC N6:
work in GSM / GPRS / EDGE networks (900/1800/1900 MHz);
Windows Mobile 6 operating system;
touchscreen display with a diagonal of 3.2 inches and a resolution of QVGA (240x320 pixels);
Marvell PXA270 416 MHz processor;
64 MB of RAM and 128 MB of flash memory;
2 MP camera;
GPS module;
FM radio;
microSD slot;
WiFi (802.11 b / g) and Bluetooth 2.0 (A2DP) modules;
miniUSB port;
1500 mAh lithium-ion battery (standby time - 150 hours; talk time - 4 hours);
dimensions - 121х65,5х16,5 mm; weight - 129 grams.

Included with the RoverPC N6 will be supplied navigation system Navitel Navigator with maps of 30 largest cities in Russia and regions.

The novelty will appear in the Russian retail in November 2007 at a price of 12,990 rubles (about $ 530).

P.S. It seems to have turned out a good full-featured device for those who do not need 3G. And the wide screen is a good plus, albeit QVGA.

Post has been editedTalon - 14.11.07, 16:03
Ded mazday
Message#3
04.11.07, 10:42
Local
[offline]

Messages 231
Check in: 22.02.06
Xiaomi Mi Max Standard

navigator_mp 03.11.07 01:35:56
According to the information that is in the header will be WM6. Therefore, large SDHC cards must be supported.
WiFi as anyone, but I need. I will not take it without him.

SDHC cards must be supported by ANY package. All you need is a driver.

--------------------
Benefon Dragon ->Siemens SL45 ->Nokia 6230i ->Nokia 6680 ->Qtek S110 ->MiTac A700 ->Rover X7 ->HTC HD2 ->SGN2 ->SGN4 ->Xiaomi Mi Max
paladin7
Message#4
04.11.07, 21:13
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6184
Check in: 15.05.06
Sony Xperia X Compact

navigator_mp,
navigator_mp @ 03.11.07 13:22:46
I wonder what kind of GPS chip they put in there?

Most likely, SiRF Star III. With processors from Intel / Marvell most often put this one.

--------------------
"Only those who make absurd attempts will be able to achieve the impossible." Albert Einstein.
Hatch
Message#5
05.11.07, 22:28
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 409
Check in: 16.09.07
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Onlinehttp://www.sim.com/productssolutions/mobil...dset/list02.htmThere is a list of vehicles, among which there is a Rover N6, the truth is called N3. And by the way, next to it called the N5 - the same Samsung 710, which gives hope for a good performance of the rover n6.

Post has been editedHatch - 05.11.07, 22:29

--------------------
Qualcomm QCP-820 ->Motorola C350 ->Motorola E365 ->Nokia N-Gage QD ->Nokia 6680 ->Nokia N90 ->Samsung i710 ->LG Optimus Black P970 ->Lenovo P780 ->Xiaomi Redmi 4 pro
I disassemble my LG Watch Sport for parts
Hatch
Message#6
06.11.07, 22:02
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 409
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Finally today appeared infa about this miracle device on off. site.Here is the link

--------------------
Qualcomm QCP-820 ->Motorola C350 ->Motorola E365 ->Nokia N-Gage QD ->Nokia 6680 ->Nokia N90 ->Samsung i710 ->LG Optimus Black P970 ->Lenovo P780 ->Xiaomi Redmi 4 pro
Hatch
Message#7
13.11.07, 01:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 409
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

SO!We rejoice and read the first preliminary review, watch the first live picturesHERE!

Post has been editedHatch - 13.11.07, 01:01

--------------------
Fendy
Message#8
16.11.07, 20:32
Chinaman
[offline]

Messages 2216
Check in: 02.03.07
Xiaomi Mi 8

Today I already had the opportunity to talk with this animal. The screen is not bad, the case is firmly knocked down and made of plastic soft-sitting in your hand like a glove. True, the stylus is sitting very tightly pulling out you're afraid to break it (it's telescopic, it's just a question why is it done with such dimensions of kmk?) Camera "anyhow was." The firmware after the NTS seems empty (build 18125aku 0.4.2), but this is its charm. Prots is really Marvela РХА270 416 MHz, bluetooth is also poor with settings and capabilities. But what do you want for 13k rubles? In general, good-quality workhorse. Included is a disk with Navitel, a disk with a manual, a disk with an active sync, a headset, a cord, a charger.
skazi
Message#9
19.11.07, 18:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 242
Check in: 03.12.06
Samsung Galaxy S10 Exynos

HOORAY!!! Overview!!HERE
Fendy
Message#10
21.11.07, 18:06
Chinaman
[offline]

Messages 2216
Xiaomi Mi 8

Put the XCPUScalar and Rover changed. All the same, the native utility is so-so all the time trying to lower the frequency, because of what the brakes in the PIE scroll through the page. Pleased with the radio module, the voice of the interlocutor sounds clearly, there are no failures and stutters.
Fendy
Message#11
22.11.07, 18:09
Chinaman
[offline]

Messages 2216
Xiaomi Mi 8

"OOO TK Arsenal Made in Russia." His 13 he stands. Today I tried the work of the GPS-very, very well.
All the same, the cold start is longer than on MIO701, the rest is a clear tracking of the trajectory.
The claims are mostly minor, for example, to the stylus (more precisely, to its design), and also to the firmware on trifles. In general, well made.

--------------------
"The idea of ​​having a queen is stupid for us, as Americans. But we must treat with condescension the oddities of other nations." / l-t Frank Drebin LAPD /
Vslv
Message#12
24.11.07, 21:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 113
Check in: 16.11.07
LG G4 H818

Today I purchased a device in Svyaznoy on Slava avenue in St. Petersburg at a price of 12990 rubles!
I haven't done anything with the device yet, brought it home and put it on charge.
First impressions on the body:
- in the hand is good
- large display
- the cover of the device is good in the hand does not slip and is not very easily soiled
- the battery cover is kept tight, but the connection seems to be unreliable and during operation it may be problematic as on the Noc 3230
- the USB connector on the phone when connecting the cable has a slight gap never met with a similar type of machine before
King Arthur
Message#13
25.11.07, 00:22
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1208
Check in: 09.02.06
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

bought a car too. satisfied. I really noticed some negative points ... already ... :(
-display as on the old rover P3 strips if, for example, you put a green factory theme and press the volume, then from a pop-up bubble it will be seen that a practically imperceptible bar appeared and the picture became darker. But I will tell you after working for 3 years with the P3 rover and the same display, I do not consider this a clear disadvantage, but changing the subject to something colorful, this effect is almost not noticeable at all.
The screen is generally good, I am satisfied.
- the following: when you switch to speakerphone, the interlocutor has an echo. I checked several calls to different numbers and operators.
The conclusion is also not scary, rarely come to use the f-s. more precisely never :)
-GPS- no problem. a cold start is long, but there is nothing to compare; a hot start - seconds 5 sometimes seizes right away. In general, the work of the GPS is good (sometimes it shows that I'm on the roof of the house :))
- the camera is complete crap, but due to the fact that I do not use it very rarely, IHMO is not scary for me. video recording is worse than this at 6230, or rather the sound, such distortion is just a tin.
Wireless modules, no problems at all. everything is working.
-KORPUS- this is what I’m ignoring, beauty (IHMO), does not slip, large dimensions (the palm is not small, it is very convenient for me). no backlash (there was a luxe s550, he and that squeaks were)
The result: a good machine, all minor problems are easily outweighed by the price (with a margin) :)
SATISFIED with the purchase.

--------------------
A little bit about the technique on my YouTube channel. Link in profile.
Fendy
Message#14
25.11.07, 04:55
Chinaman
[offline]

Messages 2216
Xiaomi Mi 8

King Arthursubconsciously I was waiting for some nasty things, like in G6. And here, surprisingly, the deficiencies are not so much. And sometimes the display strips because of the overly zealous utility that controls the chip's scaling. I put the HCPUskalar-bands no markups.
Regarding the navigation, yes, starts long. But then everything is clear. The late GPSBt Onext sinned more often.
The camera is purely "daytime", but not so shameful. Also somehow never bothered with her.
Here is a stack of bt sins with a minimum of settings. All the same budget is felt in the details.
King Arthur
Message#15
25.11.07, 21:22
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1208
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

Pancake put phoneAlarm, hung, more precisely when the backlight burned, the screen is black, it goes out, the image appears ... only after 50-70 could make XP, when it turned off the backlight on by pressing the screen. It was fun in general.
Now the machine is bare, I just are not yet at home, I noticed that if you put the theme where the color is the selected line, for example in contacts, gray, then you will notice that the stripes are running from top to bottom. Does anyone have the same problem?
I can't remember for now, when there were XCPUskalar, there were strips ... I’ll post again today.
XGuru not rushing, machine hangs. and on HCPUskalar only 520 MHz, above hangs.
cool, I'm on hp hx2490b and loox c550 there they were chasing up to 664 MHz (I gave the last PDA today ... he has such a screen, no words)
Threat i'm sorry for easy flooding :)

--------------------
King Arthur
Message#16
25.11.07, 21:54
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1208
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

FendyDo you have a tick on the flicker filter tab in the XCPUScalar options? I now think maybe she hung the machine, because it was the screen that didn’t work. but I don’t want to try yet ... all of a sudden, then everything is new
By the way I put the program, the bands really disappeared

Added @ 25.11.2007, 21:56

And in general, did anyone put phonealarm (1.63) besides me?

--------------------
Fendy
Message#17
27.11.07, 00:18
Chinaman
[offline]

Messages 2216
Xiaomi Mi 8

motown, "and Balda used to say with reproach:" Would you, chase, priest, cheapness! ":)
I prefer Brando or Onext-too cheap to either grow cloudy or scratch quickly.
The looseness of the latch does not confirm the cover-done wisely and
conscientiously. (apparently the mold was made like a human after G6. :)
I put XCPUskalar 3.03- nothing flies. In 90% of cases, the chip did not step over another 416 MHz. And so I overclocked briefly to 520-stability, the firmware does not lose. Bugs new, except for the previously noted, have not yet found.
and-cad
Message#18
27.11.07, 14:09
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 31
Check in: 18.11.07
Zopo ZP300 Field

Operating system: Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional
Processor: Marvell PXA270, 416 MHz
ROM: 128 MB
RAM: 64 MB
Screen: 3.2 ’’ TFT QVGA, resolution 240x320
Expansion slots: mini USB / micro SD
Wireless communication: GSM 900/1800/1900; EDGE; GPRS; Bluetooth 2.0 A2DP; Wi-Fi 802.11b / g
Audio: Microphone; Speaker; Polyphony; Stereo headphones; MP3 player
Battery: Li-On, 1500mAh
standby time: 150 hours
Talk time: 4 hours
Dimensions: 121 * 65.5 * 16.5 mm
Weight: 129 g
Camera: Built-in 2.0 megapixel camera (without antifocus)
GPS

Equipment:
1. Communicator RoverPC N6
2. Battery
3. Network adapter
4. Headphones
5. USB cable
6. Stylus
7. CD with software
8. User Guide
9. Warranty Card
10. Disk with software "Navitel Navigator Navigation System"

!
image size should not exceed 320x200

M
until he perezalil - for the future, please read the forum rules

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedTalon - 30.11.07, 16:19
Chuma
Message#19
28.11.07, 13:13
Taycheg
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3028
Check in: 08.09.05

Motown @ 11/28/07 00:24:06
Finally, it is normal to put a brando on the film. By the way, I advise everyone to do it. I don’t take any of the Royeirs and Prolife in any case!

in-in .. killed both "halves" but could not stick it properly =)

So, also switched from jam to H6.
Found cons.
- It strains a joint with a complete set (it would have killed it - the stylus is already starting to fall into mine for 2 parts, it was difficult to throw the second one), it would not hurt yet - case + int. antenna (catches, subjectively, worse than the wife's CF GPS) + deshovy cradle. Freaks Yab 15 would give easily.
- Very surprised that there is no "internal flash drive" - ​​Storaj .. =) After jamming is unusual. But this is personal ...
- I still do not like the fact that the stylus is below. Unusually.
- It is very unusual that the volume on the right side. Unusually.
- I really do not like that opposite the power button - the camera button. When girth to press power, you involuntarily turn on the camera. I am glad that the cross on it is big - you can quickly close it. Inconvenient.
- USSD prog just kills - damn DCI set the balance, that this bastard constantly climbs into the eyes. Why is it even needed? Furious.
- Curve localization and errors. One midlet manager is worth something - the joint in the joint ... And the frequency of 104 MHz is confusing =)
- Absolutely "flat" buttons - not felt in any way ... Constantly I miss. If only the joystick was made "vpukly", and the hard buttons were allocated "pimps". Inconvenient.

And, in general, the device is very pleased. Both externally and internally. Especially considering I appreciate Smart, pleasant in the hands, the display is again good, the corners are excellent. Reading and watching movies is a pleasure.
Rewind in books through the "rocker" - super. I put the SM package, considering the screen size - I practically do not use the stylus.

Shl. Just for information, and then you will suffer.
XP - click on the center of the volume rocker + poke the style into the reset .. Hold for a couple of seconds, then hold Power.
There will be an inscription about cleaning the user ...

zy.zy. Cant able to put Touch home plugin on it? Something doesn't work for me. Just with a black case and such a screen - the N6 is designed to control the fingers.

zy.zy.zy. Can you recommend a normal prog to control BT audio? And then constantly climb in the settings to include - a chore.
Fendy
Message#20
28.11.07, 16:43
Chinaman
[offline]

Messages 2216
Xiaomi Mi 8

In response to criticism:
1. I never missed the buttons, although tactile habits are strong (I search mechanically with my finger for the off button on top to quickly turn off the display.
2. Stylus though telescopic, but does not think about falling apart, I purchased this device a week ago.
3. Navigation - the first start is the longest. After a cold start 3/5 minutes, hot 15/30 seconds with a clear positioning. By the way, I advise you to update the maps and the program after registration.
Put the Touch Commander - works perfectly. I do not advise you to put Xguru, you can bring the animal to XP. HCPUScalar 3.03 works fine (the built-in utility is at maximum performance).
Kosyachkov firmware is not so much, given that this is the Rover, not the NTS.
I use BTIO 0.6 (as an attachment) as a btmanager.

Attached files

Attached filebtIO_0.6_WM5.zip(6.39 KB)
motown
Message#21
29.11.07, 15:22
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 1062
Check in: 08.06.06
Samsung Infuse 4G SGH-i997

Left memory, right - RAM. As for the cold start, then it runs through me within 1-2 minutes.

126 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03.06.19, 20:10