Torrents on unlimited internet from Yota
-
Is Yota required to provide anlim without user speed limits for torrents?
Yes [ 4512 ] ** [81,74%]
Not [ 1008 ] ** [18,26%]
Total Votes: 5520

Rep: (299)
Unlimited Internet torrents fromYota

Attached Image

Topic holivara on the topic of "obliged or not obliged." Periodic stuffing for bored trolls guaranteed.
I warned
Attached Image

old hat
It is no secret that since September 2014, Yota in its tariff plans provides unlimited Internet at unlimited speeds. The exceptions are as follows: you cannot use torrents, you cannot share the Internet to other devices with a speed higher than 1 Mb / s.
Naturally, searches began in Runet, how to get around these restrictions. Ways found and actively discussed (seehere). At the same time, there are complaints about the (allegedly) decline in Internet speed indicators.

It is logical to assume that an increase in the subscriber base (composed mainly consists of especially advanced IT technology geeks), which seized upon anlim for 350 rubles (the price for Moscow) and that rassharivat the Internet for everything that does not move - TV Yota began to slowly get clogged. Perhaps in preparation for the launch were admitted technological errors and the station is unable to cope with the increased traffic. A possible methods of protection from the "gifted individuals" were not sufficiently developed. Result dolorous: rate fell.

Actually, what the dispute ... Runet divided into two warring camps. One argues that "once paid and stated - please remove and put." The second is of the opinion that "mobile Internet for mobile devices. If it is used for its intended purpose, it will be good for everyone."

I - for the second option. And you?

Posted on 10/13/2014, 15:18:

Frost_Imp @ 10/13/2014, 3:27 pm*
Well, if there were not hundreds of clever men who are sorry for 300 rubles on the wired Internet and that launch torrents on Yota, we’ll have enough speed for YouTube now.

Perch @ 10/13/2014, 15:42*
I do not agree ... I have an Internet home from home and at the highest speed ... but I am not always the same at home ... and often I need to get a series or an audiobook right on my smart ...

not always, it is important for me to have this opportunity just in case, as a reserve, when the main cable provider fixes the problems

Well, this is a special case. We both understand that 95% of those present are experiencing so clearly not for the backup channel.
Here, by the way, is a bright representative of the "first" camp:
We’ll have enough speed for YouTube now.

Everyone has the right to use his Internet as he wants.

Frost_Imp @ 10/13/2014, 15:55*
Spit on the rest. Well, yes, who would argue.

Useroldyoung_menofficially recognized by the troll of the topic.
Attached Image

old hat
Unlimited Internet torrents fromYota
Discussion of the mobile operator Yota пїЅ | Tethering restrictions bypassYota пїЅ | Bypass restrictions p2p traffic Yota пїЅ | Torrents on unlimited internet from Yota пїЅ | VPN, private virtual networks: purchase, configuration, exchange of experience пїЅ
Attached Image

Topic holivara on the topic of "obliged or not obliged." Periodic stuffing for bored trolls guaranteed.
I warned
Attached Image

old hat
It is no secret that since September 2014, Yota in its tariff plans provides unlimited Internet at unlimited speeds. The exceptions are as follows: you cannot use torrents, you cannot share the Internet to other devices with a speed higher than 1 Mb / s.
Naturally, searches began in Runet, how to get around these restrictions. Ways found and actively discussed (seehere). At the same time, there are complaints about the (allegedly) decline in Internet speed indicators.

It is logical to assume that an increase in the subscriber base (composed mainly consists of especially advanced IT technology geeks), which seized upon anlim for 350 rubles (the price for Moscow) and that rassharivat the Internet for everything that does not move - TV Yota began to slowly get clogged. Perhaps in preparation for the launch were admitted technological errors and the station is unable to cope with the increased traffic. A possible methods of protection from the "gifted individuals" were not sufficiently developed. Result dolorous: rate fell.

Actually, what the dispute ... Runet divided into two warring camps. One argues that "once paid and stated - please remove and put." The second is of the opinion that "mobile Internet for mobile devices. If it is used for its intended purpose, it will be good for everyone."

I - for the second option. And you?

Posted on 10/13/2014, 15:18:

Well, if there were not hundreds of clever men who are sorry for 300 rubles on the wired Internet and that launch torrents on Yota, we’ll have enough speed for YouTube now.

Perch @ 10/13/2014, 15:42*
I do not agree ... I have an Internet home from home and at the highest speed ... but I am not always the same at home ... and often I need to get a series or an audiobook right on my smart ...

not always, it is important for me to have this opportunity just in case, as a reserve, when the main cable provider fixes the problems

Well, this is a special case. We both understand that 95% of those present are experiencing so clearly not for the backup channel.
Here, by the way, is a bright representative of the "first" camp:
We’ll have enough speed for YouTube now.

Everyone has the right to use his Internet as he wants.

Frost_Imp @ 10/13/2014, 15:55*
Spit on the rest. Well, yes, who would argue.

Useroldyoung_menofficially recognized by the troll of the topic.
Attached Image

Post has been editedВ®udzinsky в„ў - 09.09.18, 12:38
Reason for editing: refreshed cap

Rep: (100)
Vladis. @ 10/26/2014, 19:01*
Yota is a subsidiary of MegaFon and MegaFon towers completely, at least in Moscow.

And LTE base stations? A couple of years ago in Sochi Ota I was already half dead, and Megafon LTE died a few months after the appearance, when people bought their modems. And as such, there was no telephone in the LTE. Well, from the area of ​​the city depended: in areas with a predominance of apartment buildings is more or less normal (what idiot would pay 1400 if there is a cable?), But in the private sector - the horror, the horror. Now Iota swung to the phone, not having sufficient capacity to service subscribers. The result is natural: there are "mourners", restrictions are imposed ... The problem remains.

Rep: (158)
scalar @ 26.10.2014, 22:44*
Well, dobalovalsya: D

Or good, or nothing В©

Rep: (33)
* Alex Klein
I'm not special, but it seems to me if you have enough power to service Yota modems, so with the mob. an Internet should be no problems. Apparently the total load it does not stand.

Probably capacity increase operation still underway. It is clear that to meet the fans full hd TV shows via torrent, the volume of such works should be increased tenfold. Here are just paying fans torrents at the same time do not want to. Therefore Sharina channels grows slowly, it lacks everything.

Rep: (346)
* Frost_Imp, then you can not call such unlimited internet.

serg-revizor @ 29.10.2014, 15:31*
Frost_Imp, then you can not call such unlimited internet.

As opposed to any suggestion of the Big Three at a reasonable price - this is the unlimited internet.
I would not confuse the concept of "unlimited" and "not limited". Still, in the broadest sense of the general population, "unlimited" means "without restrictions on traffic volume" and not "without any restrictions (limits)."

Frost_Imp @ 27.10.2014, 17:39*
Probably capacity increase operation still underway. It is clear that to meet the fans full hd TV shows via torrent, the volume of such works should be increased tenfold. Here are just paying fans torrents at the same time do not want to. Therefore Sharina channels grows slowly, it lacks everything.

Actually, that's how it explains itself Iota:http://www.yota.ru/bsload/?loft=my
And not a word about the torrent. Something similar happens when you call on the phone, too Torrents swing in the New Year's Eve? :)
By the way, if there are speed restrictions on the mobile tariff?

Frost_Imp @ 29.10.2014, 18:08*
"Unlimited" means "without restrictions on the volume of traffic"
but why did they limit the amount of traffic?

Post has been editedserg-revizor - 30.10.14, 13:19

serg-revizor @ 30.10.2014, 14:14*
but why did they limit the amount of traffic?

Where does this information come from?

Alex Klein @ 29.10.2014, 23:32*

At a rate not for tablets speed limit there (if not the distribution).
Actually, that's how it explains itself Iota:http://www.yota.ru/bsload/?loft=my

Well, it is also understandable really. Quality coating on any patch of land is difficult to provide. This is obvious for Yota, and for any OpSoS-a. Why to Beeline no complaints on the topic "Why in the village Gadyukino Internet provides 10 kb / s, although I tariff for 1,000 rubles?", And by Yota - a perennial stream?

Frost_Imp @ 30.10.2014, 18:54*
Quality coating on any patch of land is difficult to provide. This is obvious for Yota, and for any OpSoS-a.

Can. And it is all operators.
With Iota increasingly difficult. For example, if an area with 10,000 people put equipment serving subscribers 1000-1500 voice communication, no problem most of the time will not, t. To. All at the same time on the phone did not speak. For the Internet such a focus does not pass. And 2000, dug with an Internet connection have cause BS overload and speed reduction, regardless of whether they have torrentokachalka.
Why to Beeline no complaints on the topic "Why in the village Gadyukino Internet provides 10 kb / s, although I tariff for 1,000 rubles?", And by Yota - a perennial stream?

Mobile Internet from Beeline srednedermovy, and they do not have "mobile bezlimita". Here on the wire - is another matter.
Iota is initially positioned itself as an Internet provider.

Let introduced. But then it will not work :) otmazatsya
In the meantime, do not enter "oplocheno -....!"

Post has been editedAlex Klein - 30.10.14, 22:58

Alex Klein @ 30.10.2014, 23:23*
Let introduced. But then it will not work otmazatsya
In the meantime, do not enter "oplocheno -....!"

I did not understand inference: D

Frost_Imp @ 30.10.2014, 18:47*
Where does this information come from?

Well it turns out that they limit the amount of traffic that is generated torrents.

serg-revizor @ 31.10.2014, 12:15*
Well it turns out that they limit the amount of traffic that is generated torrents.

It does not work. They only reduce the rate. A volumes do not touch

Frost_Imp @ 31.10.2014, 15:48*
It does not work. They only reduce the rate. A volumes do not touch
but the same torrent tv did not see. I'd have an hour gig pumped, but because of the restrictions will not deflate, thus limiting the speed they limit the amount of data that I could deflate.

Frost_Imp @ 31.10.2014, 12:03*
I did not understand inference

Elementary Watson!
Speed ​​limit there, but the Internet slows down ->blame those who pumps large volumes of torrents.
Introduce a speed limit ->downloading large files becomes very dull ->Most kachalschikov with freebies peel. But the Internet is still hampered by the congestion of base stations :)

serg-revizor @ 31.10.2014, 17:01*
but the same torrent tv did not see. I'd have an hour gig pumped, but because of the restrictions will not deflate, thus limiting the speed they limit the amount of data that I could deflate.

Strange logic. So sue - so is any provider with unlimited internet at a speed of 50 Mbit your limits - for 100 Mbps you will deflate more. So what? Speed ​​limit you to only limit the speed. You pump out the same content gig, not an hour, and five. Where is the limit to the scope, if we are talking about both cases gigabyte of content?

Post has been editedFrost_Imp - 31.10.14, 19:53

Rep: (4)
the question is incorrect. they are required to do only one thing - to observe what is written in the advertisement. if written anlim - so anlim (or even poke stars everywhere ...)))
In general, I think it's right to do only one thing: to make finally optional tariff, where the user will select the CAM parameters of what he see his future Internet. Example: I'm sitting in the afternoon, from 16 to 19, shake a little bit, I want to pay for the consumed content, not in the past month. Well, give me a set of advanced options, which in the end and fold the fare. not a set of ready-made options, really I do not profitable

desinar @ 02.11.2014, 22:44*
they are required to do only one thing - to observe what is written in the advertisement.

In advertising it is impossible to cram all conditions. If this reasoning - that banks are obliged to give us the contributions of 12% (and not only for the contribution of a million and term of two years); The dealer is obliged to give the promised discount on the Touareg in the 112,000 (and not subject to the purchase of premium equipment with leather interior), shop shirts Greg obliged to give third purchase free of charge (and not only when the total cost of the first purchases 5+ thousand), and so on, the list is endless.
Yota is obliged to give exactly what is written in the contract. And there are all of these "stars" Russian and white.

Rep: (4)
* Frost_Imp,
no no. for example because you can not say no-limit and say "almost unlimited" or "quasi-unlimited". and indeed, already zaparivat under treaties and in advertising footnotes read on 10 lines.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/03/20, 10:54