Torrents on unlimited internet from Yota
-
Is Yota required to provide anlim without user speed limits for torrents?
Yes [ 4568 ] ** [81,72%]
Not [ 1022 ] ** [18,28%]
Total votes: 5590

Rep: (299)
Unlimited Internet torrents fromYota

Attached Image

Topic holivara on the topic of "obliged or not obliged." Periodic stuffing for bored trolls guaranteed.
I warned
Attached Image

old hat
It is no secret that since September 2014, Yota in its tariff plans provides unlimited Internet at unlimited speeds. The exceptions are as follows: you cannot use torrents, you cannot share the Internet to other devices with a speed higher than 1 Mb / s.
Naturally, searches began in Runet, how to get around these restrictions. Ways found and actively discussed (seehere). At the same time, there are complaints about the (allegedly) decline in Internet speed indicators.

It is logical to assume that an increase in the subscriber base (composed mainly consists of especially advanced IT technology geeks), which seized upon anlim for 350 rubles (the price for Moscow) and that rassharivat the Internet for everything that does not move - TV Yota began to slowly get clogged. Perhaps in preparation for the launch were admitted technological errors and the station is unable to cope with the increased traffic. A possible methods of protection from the "gifted individuals" were not sufficiently developed. Result dolorous: rate fell.

Actually, what the dispute ... Runet divided into two warring camps. One argues that "once paid and stated - please remove and put." The second is of the opinion that "mobile Internet for mobile devices. If it is used for its intended purpose, it will be good for everyone."

I - for the second option. And you?

Posted on 10/13/2014, 15:18:

Frost_Imp @ 10/13/2014, 3:27 pm*
Well, if there were not hundreds of clever men who are sorry for 300 rubles on the wired Internet and that launch torrents on Yota, we’ll have enough speed for YouTube now.

Perch @ 10/13/2014, 15:42*
I do not agree ... I have an Internet home from home and at the highest speed ... but I am not always the same at home ... and often I need to get a series or an audiobook right on my smart ...

not always, it is important for me to have this opportunity just in case, as a reserve, when the main cable provider fixes the problems

Well, this is a special case. We both understand that 95% of those present are experiencing so clearly not for the backup channel.
Here, by the way, is a bright representative of the "first" camp:
We’ll have enough speed for YouTube now.

Everyone has the right to use his Internet as he wants.

Frost_Imp @ 10/13/2014, 15:55*
Spit on the rest. Well, yes, who would argue.

Useroldyoung_menofficially recognized by the troll of the topic.
Attached Image

old hat
Unlimited Internet torrents fromYota
Discussion of the mobile operator Yota пїЅ | Tethering restrictions bypassYota пїЅ | Bypass restrictions p2p traffic Yota пїЅ | Torrents on unlimited internet from Yota пїЅ | VPN, private virtual networks: purchase, configuration, exchange of experience пїЅ
Attached Image

Topic holivara on the topic of "obliged or not obliged." Periodic stuffing for bored trolls guaranteed.
I warned
Attached Image

old hat
It is no secret that since September 2014, Yota in its tariff plans provides unlimited Internet at unlimited speeds. The exceptions are as follows: you cannot use torrents, you cannot share the Internet to other devices with a speed higher than 1 Mb / s.
Naturally, searches began in Runet, how to get around these restrictions. Ways found and actively discussed (seehere). At the same time, there are complaints about the (allegedly) decline in Internet speed indicators.

It is logical to assume that an increase in the subscriber base (composed mainly consists of especially advanced IT technology geeks), which seized upon anlim for 350 rubles (the price for Moscow) and that rassharivat the Internet for everything that does not move - TV Yota began to slowly get clogged. Perhaps in preparation for the launch were admitted technological errors and the station is unable to cope with the increased traffic. A possible methods of protection from the "gifted individuals" were not sufficiently developed. Result dolorous: rate fell.

Actually, what the dispute ... Runet divided into two warring camps. One argues that "once paid and stated - please remove and put." The second is of the opinion that "mobile Internet for mobile devices. If it is used for its intended purpose, it will be good for everyone."

I - for the second option. And you?

Posted on 10/13/2014, 15:18:

Well, if there were not hundreds of clever men who are sorry for 300 rubles on the wired Internet and that launch torrents on Yota, we’ll have enough speed for YouTube now.

Perch @ 10/13/2014, 15:42*
I do not agree ... I have an Internet home from home and at the highest speed ... but I am not always the same at home ... and often I need to get a series or an audiobook right on my smart ...

not always, it is important for me to have this opportunity just in case, as a reserve, when the main cable provider fixes the problems

Well, this is a special case. We both understand that 95% of those present are experiencing so clearly not for the backup channel.
Here, by the way, is a bright representative of the "first" camp:
We’ll have enough speed for YouTube now.

Everyone has the right to use his Internet as he wants.

Frost_Imp @ 10/13/2014, 15:55*
Spit on the rest. Well, yes, who would argue.

Useroldyoung_menofficially recognized by the troll of the topic.
Attached Image

Post has been editedВ®udzinsky в„ў - 09.09.18, 12:38
Reason for editing: refreshed cap

desinar @ 04.11.2014, 20:21*
zaparivat already under treaties and in advertising footnotes read on 10 lines

That's why people take out loans under the infernal interest and then wonder - how is it)))

Rep: (349)
Frost_Imp @ 05.11.2014, 12:10*
That's why people take out loans under the infernal interest and then wonder - how is it)))
is not a valid comparison.

serg-revizor @ 07.11.2014, 21:36*
is not a valid comparison.

And this is not a comparison. This is a consequence of human laziness. It refers to any sign documents

Rep: (3)
Frost_Imp @ 24.10.2014, 11:52*
Initially, there is no subscriber on the device and there can be no client torrent. If we exclude the cunningly clever user of the domestic consumer, who since the days of the Soviet Union has been able to dilute petrol with donkey urine to obtain benefits for itself with minimal costs, everyone is satisfied: the subscriber has the promised speed and anlim, the provider keeps his promise. But, since it is impossible to manage without clever men, an additional condition was introduced - without torrents.

You are stuck on iOS. For example on the android car and small truck torrent clients. I actively use it on your tablet torrents and so after a month on yota I'm going with them.

PS. restrictions on torrents now online to find almost unreal. From the page tariffs transition to conditions NO. It should be at the bottom of the page tyknut a small link documents there in a pile of haze to find rates and only there to read about the restrictions.

DarkMobster @ 29.12.2014, 13:24*
You are stuck on iOS. For example on the android car and small truck torrent clients.

Fair. I agree. I accomplish your goal as a thoughtful answer.

Post has been editedFrost_Imp - 30.12.14, 16:26

Rep: (319)
I think it's the provider - to provide Internet access at the speed of the price and the limit specified in the tariff. All. And all sorts of blocking ports, applications, protocols - never adjusted to the good.
According to my memory Yota generally known for such antics.
In general, the "unlimited" mobile Internet from Yota - the same as that of deposits with an asterisk, the third item for free, a discount of 100 TR and stuff like that.
It is clear that if you make a completely unlimited internet access for 500 rubles, the BS fall and nothing will not work.
I personally, because the price of a link from this office and modesty own needs * rarely use the Internet Yota. Most of the time spent on the modem shelf, I occasionally accidentally stumbled on it purely out of interest include it. Also had a couple of trips / stints several times in the hospital, was the internet is needed, use Yota.
In general, according to my memory, WiMAX by Yota cost 900 rubles a month. Much of a difference with LTE in was not the speed (particularly in the case of Yota, because LTE MTS, according to my measurements, much faster Yoty), many friends, especially those who are alone used the internet and have a need to connect to the Internet outside the home generally completely switched on of Yota, abandoning home cable. But then these "smart and thrifty" people became too much, which is why the station began to blunt, and in the "rush hour" base stations to new customers (who just turned on the modem) is displayed cheerful blue window in some areas, which is informed that BS is overloaded and "only you have not enough here." People began to resent and because of this Iota suddenly raised rates by 2 times, that certainly spooked just yet about half of customers, so that they profit if they lost, it is not particularly noticeable.
Then began to switch to LTE. The reason for this transition is still a mystery to me. Most likely, all this for mobile communication.
As a result, LTE passed, but only on the bandwidth of the WiMAX equipment is almost no different (and now is no different).
And now we have a new mobile operator. Affordable tariffs for mobile communications, calls to all operators are all but free + no intercity. Yes, it is worth to pay tribute. Often in the neighboring areas, the MTS, which for incoming, for outgoing calls that take crazy money, something around 15 rubles per minute, which, of course, unacceptable. And if you go on the Internet (EDGE), become bankrupt at the time.
This situation suits me not at all, but that would seem an ideal solution. "Truly unlimited internet" (quote from advertising) + cheap package minutes for calls to all over the Russian Federation.
But in fact it turned out that the Internet does not unlimited, because everything that can generate a lot of traffic is cut off. "Unlimited" mobile internet Yota - a simple marketing ploy.
If they openly stated in the advertisement, in the application and the website that the "unlimited" internet without tetering and the torrent, I, and many others, 10 times would have thought that it is better, because for the same money can be taken from MTSa, Beeline and MegaFon honest X gigabytes, without any restrictions and castrations. At a cost of the same will be released, but the fare boundaries are indicated accurately and clearly. Nothing is locked, do not cut anything, marked the ceiling, and all.
I want to - take 50 gigabytes and 50 gigabytes downloaded Full HD video torrents, please, nobody forbids. And I can change the rate at any time. And speed is always given the maximum possible.
While Yota with his "bezlimita" does not nagenerit traffic, more than that of the above statements, and if I do not care possible - according to rumors, all cut up to 64 kbit / s.
As a result, if I take Yota to the country, torrents I can not swing any way. Frost_Imp here wrote supposedly want torrents - take the modem, two nuances, first modem, as it turned out, the country does not catch, out of coverage, and secondly - the price is almost the same speed in 3G MTSa and Yoty differs slightly li is not a factor of 2, and the torrent, according to rumors, you can not swing even on a modem. So the choice is, I think, is obvious.
Now, if instead of LTE Yota invested in expansion of the channel in the WiMAX stations, then like now, they were the best provider of wireless Internet in price and quality. And it would not have had anything to close the channel to all enough.
Now I can advise Yote not try to deceive users and make normal rates with clear boundaries and without any restrictions, and calls to leave as is, glyadsh, maybe people will be pulled.
And yet ... I'm lost in thought, would be 2 simochnaya tube would make Yota for calls to MTS Internet. Wearing a 2nd phone is not very convenient, and the 2nd SIM card is not inserted in my PadFone Infinity. In general, I think they put a sim card on the shelf next to the modem.
* Outside the house I sometimes need to download a few pages, or download a song from the internet, with which the mobile Internet 3G / 4G MTS itself is quite cope. MTS for 200 rubles gives 100 megabytes of internet per day + the possibility of temporarily providing a fully unlimited access, which is not bad. For the Moscow region in the MTS very favorable conditions, for 950 rubles, they provide a full NL in the area, very convenient for the villas, where there is nothing other than 3G.

DarkMobster @ 29.12.2014, 13:24*
You are stuck on iOS. For example on the android car and small truck torrent clients

Frost_Imp @ 30.12.2014, 17:26*
Fair. I agree. I accomplish your goal as a thoughtful answer.

Nothing good came up :)
In general, after a few months since the inception of threads, and at the same time, and use Yota (phone and tablet at different rates) came to the following conclusions:
1. Simca for the phone to srednestaticheskogo user, moderately talking on the phone, having sporadic trips to Russia and uses the phone for other purposes * - Yota, definitely better. But only at the expense of the package minutes, which does not matter how and where you call on Russia. Internet outside the Ministry of Defense is definitely better than in Moscow. Similar proposals from BT operators NO.
2. Rates for plate (for example tariffs "1 Mbps" and "3 Mbps") is absolutely no longer justified. rate ceiling is not allowing you to watch videos in high resolution, and other ways to justify anlim I do not know.

* The phrase "use" means the use of mobile Internet for mobile content, eliminating the download torrents.

Rep: (18)
Good day, Dear!

Sorry, that is wedged into your deep personal dialogue, but it is very much like to speak :)

On the one hand, and Frost_Imp and now banned oldyoung_men right.
Frost_Imp: because it is trying to honor the letter of the contract, and oldyoung_men - because it rightly considers "paid - suck."
On the other, I propose to look at the problem from the other side ...

I make a small Otstut from the aforesaid discourse.
"There are two ways to do business: the wrong one, and the second - my" - says the eternal saying. And many companies, where marketing and greed win common sense, trying to go that route. Someone turns out, someone not very.

Take, for example, Microsoft. Rather than treat the many (and I note terrific hole) in the operating system, they are engaged in improving the interface, they removed the Start button, making the subway and other buns, and "that it is necessary to the user - it will explain the advertising department."
Make access rights? nafik! It is not necessary.
Do the normal defense system against viruses? Not necessary. (Narula politicians can of course, but it is about "iskaropki") Ask the user "can I run." And the fact that 99.97% click "yes" - not reading, it's their problem, is not it? ))
And 100,500 of all garbage. Corporation just scored on the necessary things, and does what he sees fit. Yes, they can afford, using the fact that vendoyuzerov more than 85%.
I - against such a policy.

The second example. Nebezizvestnaya the Apple Corporation. What are they doing. They impose artificial restrictions. Such as: can not read file system. You can not upload files directly. etc.
And, actually, why not something ?? because you can, eh ?! No! Zhlobs not ordered. Just because they felt like it. Just because so they no longer receive income.
There are no physical reasons for this ban.
That's, like, a podisyu files. You can only use the signed software, and do not be afraid to fly on viral (though not the fact, in the general case). Or, you can disable signature verification, and adding software from horrible, but then "Apple does not guarantee." And it is right.
Another wrong: in Store were hundreds of applications "download free music in contact"? If they are even some songs individually sales policy?
Proshlyapili? 100 times? I do not believe!
So why not music to fill a normal way? Policy and Marketing!

Now, in terms of restrictions of rights and laws. There are common law rules and regulations. (I do not, from a legal and a human position). The written matter or not.
For example to drive through a red light is considered to be a gross violation, and drivers (except where freezed) is revered. But the excess - violate almost all.
In the context of "they have accepted a contract with the provider" - yes, all who received law, must not violate. But, in fact, violate all.

Consider the above example with a jeep traveling on a footpath. Even if the track is 8 meters wide. It is forbidden to standard laws. (Of course, there is a "people" that they have installed). This is the order. And to go on peshehodka NOT. Therefore, I consider this example not covered by the situation with the iota.
The situation would have got if we have an example that everyone can ride on peshehodka, but "this Bentley" is impossible. And he seriously does not understand why all "exactly the same" as possible. and He can not.
If it were imposed artificial policy - then yes. But it is - a set of common rules.

Now back to iota. (And a few others such sins).
The requirement "not to rock torrent" - it is artificially imposed from the outside. Solely for the sake of the user to pay more. If the user buys a modem - physically, nothing will change for him. For the place where he sits will remain the same, and the number of BS, too, will change.
What will change? It amounts to th OPSOSu he has to pay for the same services. Why? but because they felt like it! Company policy!

In conversations about downloading BS - flashed statement that all HT (here referred to as "Wearable Terminal", any device that accesses the BS) on an equal number of channels. I will not argue about LTE, but with 3G (think lte too) - it is not. number of channels allocated to the subscriber changes depending on the load of the BS and the traffic generated by HT. Vnezavisimosti again on the type of HT. Therefore, when you connect a larger number of HT to the BS, the number of channels pererasperdelyaetsya "that all went," which means someone who eats a lot of cores, these channels are selected.
Iota same artificially imposes a restriction on the number of occupied channels (and, consequently, the transmission rate). But not all, and those who occupy the channel for a long time.
It is believed that the torrent traffic - long haul loads channel. Therefore OPSOS not to bother, simply cut all those who inbloodtraffic, there torrent packages.
I personally did not get into a situation where "iota - the only alternative to the wire" (actually got, but then even an iota nebylo), but as it is a living example.
My wife was in the hospital, with beech. In beech stuck iota-modem, and she shakes all that is necessary, and distribute the 'Net, the girls in the ward (who beeches and tablets).
Can? can!
And if she did not book-modem, and tablet / phone? Why it's suddenly not? Physically changed? Never mind. Opsosu just want more money. Because that is the policy of the company.

As I mentioned above, iota, instead rashireniem base station, simply cut trafeg. Yes, it is stated in the contract. Yes, "by agreement" not to do so.
But this is - disgusting by opsosa. Because that is their policy.

I had a case when I was working in a separate building, and there nebylo normal Ineta by wire.
Therefore, we used radio access. It was very expensive, but the yield debts.
Then came nebezizvestny provider "Avantel", celebrated its bestial attitude to customers, and they asked us to pay a lining of copper (or fiber, do not remember) to the building. Just besides us in the building was still 3.5 Bureau, which arranges an Internet modem (normal, phone, not a cell. This was in 2004).
Of course it all comes out in a lump sum. Of course, they were sent to the forest.
It took about half a year, and we went to the building in silence other provider with copper. and offered a cheap Inet everyone.
Of course, immediately drew - who? "Avantel" same. and offered dumping prices. It's about laying the last mile at our expense, the greatest bank, was not walking.
And this dialogue took place:
A: -You tell us, how do you now have Internet, we think and charge you the price.
I: -Why do not you just say what prices?
A: We can not, we need to agree on a price tag with the previous client's cost. This is the company's policy.
Then what happened? Estesstvenno, they were again sent to the forest. Because smart-ass should be driven vzashey.

So here. Iota shows just such a smart-ass. Therefore I think that the attitude to it should be appropriate.
Apologies for mnogobukav, but would like to cover all sides of the dialogue.

You are probably not too often leaves the "Moscow and Moscow region"?
Because, in this case, would know that:

Frost_Imp @ 10.01.2015, 22:15*
1. Simca for the phone to srednestaticheskogo user, moderately talking on the phone, having sporadic trips to Russia and uses the phone for other purposes * - Yota, definitely better.

In fact, to cover - beeline ahead of the rest.
As for the quality / rates, such as MTS was (they had a rate of "call for Russia - at home," but I do not know how in this respect they have roaming, because I do not use).

With Simcoe iota, I'm afraid you'll be without a connection as soon as the move away from the city, more than 2km.
Too far to go far: megaphone, while driving on the highway Novosibirsk-Novokuznetsk, demonstrates the wonderful silence zone. While the 1-2 sticks there. and there is no real connection. If iota enjoys ihnimi cells, I think the situation is not better.
Biline uniformly covers at least the track.
MTS previously lost, Now I Do not Know.

p.s. A couple of years ago, I regularly went on business trips to Moscow (even from Smolensk) and to cheat.
If you focus on covering a megaphone - I would strongly dissatisfied "link from of Yota"
p.p.s. And if you use other people's cells - the whole economy supertarifa essno disappears into a deep minus :)

But only at the expense of the package minutes, which does not matter how and where you call on Russia. Internet outside the Ministry of Defense is definitely better than in Moscow. Similar proposals from BT operators NO.

In view of the above problems - all the benefits come to naught.
What good supertarifa, if there is no coverage.

2. Rates for plate (for example tariffs "1 Mbps" and "3 Mbps") is absolutely no longer justified. rate ceiling is not allowing you to watch videos in high resolution, and other ways to justify anlim I do not know.

But actually we have come to the original problem.
In terms iota "NL" probably means that "you can sit vkontakte on his page indefinitely."

Personally, I "200MB / month at maximum speed" enough for the eyes. Estesstvenno taking into account that I do not shake my torrents from your phone.
Perhaps I can call it "bezlimita *", where "* = ..... considering restrictions and no more than 200 MB per month."
But this is not NL.
As mentioned above, "NL" means - no limit.
In iota, in this or that case, there are limits (!) Speed.

So, jot violates its own as an agreement)))) More precisely does not violate and artful way avoids it by marketing gimmicks.
Therefore, I do not see anything bad in the fact that some people *;) bypasses theirs limitations, using their own tricks kagbe thus making the "Unlimited *" in the real NL, and forcing the company to fulfill the conditions of the contract :)

Post has been editedvollemar - 11.01.15, 13:21

Not for the sake of truth, but a dispute for
There is a truth in the words* vollemar, but I can not help but notice that the concept of smart-ass equivalent can apply to us, simple inhabitants:
- the state gave you a free ride on the subway on the pension certificate, and you sit at home - give testimony of her grandson (brother, friend) and he will ride in the subway 5 times a day, breaking inherent in the price of license business model. Smart-ass? Smart-ass. Chasing vzashey? ..
- chief pays his chauffeur petrol to one took him to the first click of the fingers. So the driver a free petrol is also Kolyma, driving random and not very cutting down travel and money from them. The boss is clearly not beneficial, is not it? Smart-ass? Smart-ass. Chasing vzashey? ..
- unlock engines "in the garage" to bypass the official service, chipovka consoles, buying iPhones in Japan "because it is cheaper," the official price - smart-ass? Vzashey?

Well, give the man unlimited internet without asterisks on sane price - it will do all that is written in this topic: swing in 4Q all seasons housewives raise your ratio on a torrent and distribute online around the entrance - it's not smart-ass?
You do not want stars? Let's calculate the value of the Internet, if you take into account all users come, guided by the principle of "paid - suck":
1. Full unlimited internet. For all. Absolutely. Focusing on BC prices, I would suggest three thousand rubles
2. Load channel is not on the schedule srednestaticheskogo user (I would guess 10% of the day), and 90% - Torrents heard constantly. 27k formula
3. And another 10% on top of the fact that when the person you're relaxing, your channel will use the neighbor / wife / mother. 30k

Well ok, 30k - price prohibitive, reduce the number of "wise men" in 2 times, and we modify our business model - 15.000 rubles a month for the full NL without any restrictions.

Would you buy this online?

Frost_Imp @ 11.01.2015, 19:49*
- the state gave you a free ride on the subway on the pension certificate, and you sit at home - give testimony of her grandson (brother, friend) and he will ride in the subway 5 times a day, breaking inherent in the price of license business model. Smart-ass? Smart-ass. Chasing vzashey? ..

Initially, yes. Chasing! to drive a big stick! To do this, there are inspectors on the subway, and look who got to not go on pensionke.
that the controller is bad doing its job - is another question.

But there is one thing. Transportation of a single grandmother, konktretno in the subway, not worth anything. And letting the grandmother for free - no one loses.
Since power consumption per passenger - nothing in metrolyudey stream.
And, "graciously allowed" to go to pensioners in the subway, the State is pursuing a policy of this kind, "they give the benefits."
Yes, it's the subway should be free at all. The population pays taxes so that an additional cost of public transport of speech should not be in principle.

But if the pension gives right of way in commercial vehicles - ie people (or businesses that are not), the k-th spend personal funds for refueling / grease / repair of buses, the place in which to hold free grandmother - clearly drive.
And if this still is not free space, the drive triple. Because in this case the state buys the right of way in the OT by carriers.

But there is still time. If space "bought", then at the end of the calendar period - they are burned, and is that state of the money spent in vain.
So why not pass to his grandson on the ticket? Of course, the model, when tickets sold out, and the number of their course.

Here you bought a gym membership for 10 sessions. Gym absolutely pofik who it will go. Because paid.
If there is a concert, and some people (no matter on what grounds) is passed free of charge - is also, by and large, still 504 chelveka will listen or 508.

But if the municipal transport, and pensioners are given privileges because "pension is small and there is no money", then go to his grandson on the pension - smart-ass. Definitely drive.

somehow I got confused, but I hope the point is clear :)

- chief pays his chauffeur petrol to one took him by
the first click of the fingers. So the driver a free petrol is also Kolyma, driving random and not very cutting down travel and money from them. The boss is clearly not beneficial, is not it? Smart-ass? Smart-ass. Chasing vzashey?

Chasing! the most severe! Otherwise, why do you think a taxi / bus put gps trackers? just to compute these smart-ass, and drive vzashey.
If I was such a boss, then fuck I drove to be my grandmother shoe? The first time blurted -'ll drive to hell.
Probably it is connected with the fact that I would have Levachev did not (as drove), but the question is "to drive?", The answer is "definitely drive!"

..- unlock engines "in the garage" to bypass the official service, chipovka consoles, buying iPhones in Japan "because it is cheaper," the official price - smart-ass? Vzashey?

And here stop. This is another category. "Zalochka" engine makes two purposes. a) to comply with environmental regulations, and b) to motivate the buyer to pay more.
So here, in sitatsii (a) - razlochivat impossible. Since this is a "common" law, and unlock Motor - srot to the overall atmosphere.
and (b) - it's a smart-ass manufacturer, specifically reducing the power to tear more money from the buyer, with the "tuning".

same thing with buying iPhones in Japan. same megazhadnost Eplan, we sell iPhones 1300 dollars, while all of them are on 600.
why should I pay? and if the same food in Japan for other reasons ...
chipovka consoles - is also from the same opera. megazhadnost same vendor. just _on_hochet_bolshe_!

Here look. e.g. Sony. They cloud the efforts put into it to create uncopyable whereas content. And why? because with record sales for the PSP they receive exhaust is ten times more than a console.
But the cost of each copy - a penny. And they tear up the loot every time like the first time.

In principle, this theme applies to all software sold.
Why Windows is worth 100,500 money? For that I have to pay money? worthless copy.
You can say that "it is necessary to pay for work of programmers," and all that. This is partly true, but it is not. Work of programmers has long been paid. A copy of the files on the disc - this is only a spin oil. No more.

They pay for RedHat-in? for the software? no! they are paid for their support. because if the client will be covered with something, the guys from Red Heads office, at breakneck speed run is correct. And indeed it is.
They pay Microsoft-have? I dont know. because of support from them will not wait. because the most that can be said - a serial number, and "expect".
For that I have to pay them the money?

Frost_Imp @ 11.01.2015, 19:49*
Well, give the man unlimited internet without asterisks on sane price - it will do all that is written in this topic: swing in 4Q all seasons housewives raise your ratio on a torrent and distribute online around porch

Yes, I have the house wired unlimited internet. I'm free to do with it what you want. My 16 megabits always my 100%. even 4k swing, though access sponsor.
No restrictions. 500 rubles per month. That's all. No limits, no stars.

- it's not smart-ass do not want stars? Let's calculate the value of the Internet, if you take into account all users come, guided by the principle of "paid - suck":

I am guided by this principle. I have paid. I use. I do not see reasons for which should be otherwise.
And while my ISP does not yelling I'm his "torrents channel scoring." Not trying smart-ass with me, not cuts out a penny on the sprocket.
For this, I respect him and pay regular monthly fee.

1. Full unlimited internet. For all. Absolutely. Focusing on BC prices, I would suggest three thousand rubles

I nehochu focus on BC rates. They zazhralis vhlaminu and "income below 300% - this is not profitable."

2. Load channel is not on the schedule srednestaticheskogo user (I would guess 10% of the day), and 90% - Torrents heard constantly. 27k for formule3.
And on top of another 10% of that when the person you're relaxing, your channel will use the neighbor / wife / mother. 30k

Well I've gone are the days when the torrent has been downloaded 24/7. However, there is nothing stopping me now to do so.
Only I did not understand why I have to pay 27k for formule3?
I also _bezlimit_. I _uzhe_ paid for the right to use.
And neighbors I can also give. NL same ...

Look again. I bought, say, two KAMAZ apples. They were taken and dumped in my yard. I set the table FreeApples.
People come and take. Much as you can. The capacity of human ability - the two hands.

Now the Internet. I bought 2 * 86400 * 31 = 5.1 terabytes per month (this is the limit of my channel loading).
This is all my monthly bandwidth. I put the wafer FreeInet, and anyone who can connect him to eat.

Why do you say (well, Yota) in the first case I pass out and in the second no?
The first situation is fundamentally different from the other?

Here the important point is this: I (name), have bought _PRAVO_ provider for data transfer. But what exactly is data - this is a purely private matter.
And the fact that the provider tries to tailor this and divorce me on the extra money - of course it will, but to do so - it is bad.

Rep: (158)
I do not get tired amazed at allegories* Frost_Imp, What then will you do: D, you're trying to completely left the story, wherever you see a parallel in the jingoistic patriotic adjust to the subject under discussion. It turns out nonsense over and over again, sorry for candor.

I have a specific question:
Is Yota required to provide anlim without user speed limits for torrents?

More on the front pages of threads I have said that from a legal point of view, it is bound to. Retell the second time ?, why not in the mood.

All your allegories and other negodue [approx. lurk], have no place in a society where there is rule of law. T.CH.K.

* ruslanbag43,
Do not tell me, please, that would like to put an end to such a topical debate. You explained - ok, but from a legal point of view. I have nothing to cover, I'm not a lawyer. I am guided by the examples of life. If you see this folly - well, my purpose is not necessary to make you his adept. There is a theme, there are discussions. Do not like it - well, do not drive as you?

* vollemar,
The final calculation of lih I wanted to say that all coveted anlim if it no stars, can not cost 300 rubles. I explained - why. To pretend that the "aha! PADLAvil" (* ruslanbag43, In your garden stone) and demand the impossible for ridiculous money - well, too, somehow not serious.

Rep: (158)
Frost_Imp @ 12.01.2015, 09:21*
*atYour garden stone

Yes, you sho !!! : D

Very interesting, funny, or not funny 300r, is the money that people earn and spend, I hope you make to talk about the funny money.
Are you looking for a problem where it is not.

Frost_Imp @ 12.01.2015, 12:21*
that coveted all anlim if it no stars, can not cost 300 rubles.

why can not something? I'll just give an example, I have over the wire, it is currently anlim.
for 500 rubles. absolutely no restrictions.

but the question is not 300 rubles. initially.
the question is whether the provider enters ethically (in this case, iota), trying to hide the fact that banning torrents
And, is it ethical to get his ban, applying technical tricks.

* vollemar,
vollemar @ 12.01.2015, 18:54*
by wire,

You seriously draw parallels between capacity (and therefore cost) wired and wireless internet?
* ruslanbag43, thank you for your opinion.

Rep: (87)
vollemar @ 11.01.2015, 09:15*
and I note terrific hole

So begins: rofl:

Posted on 01/12/2015, 23:41:

ruslanbag43 @ 11.01.2015, 19:14*
I do not get tired amazed at allegories Frost_Imp, what's going to do, you try to completely left the story, wherever you see a parallel in the jingoistic patriotic adjust to the subject under discussion. It turns out nonsense over and over again, sorry for candor.

A. I thought that I do just seems: D

* scalar,
And I always thought that meat grinder and set up for flood and flame ... CHYADNT?

Rep: (87)
Properly thought. The essence of the claim is not in it: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/05/20, 23:18