Message#1
26.11.07, 14:13
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 117
Check in: 15.09.05

DiscussionToshiba G500
Description | Discussion | Toshiba Portege G500 FAQ | Firmware | Toshiba G500 firmware from perduemonocle | Toshiba G500 WM6.1 - WM6.5 firmware from lens70 | Firmware for Toshiba G500 from MaximUm | Toshiba Portege G500 firmware FAQ

[!]For questions about programs / games and their search, please refer to the sections:

��������� download

, Games. Off topic posts removed.

[!]Before you ask a question - see ourFAQ. Respect your and other people's time.

[!]Flood in the subject is strictly prohibited! I ask for all personal and other issues not related to the subject inToshibovod Club

Say "Thank you" by increasing your reputation. If you have less than 15 messages, then click on the "Complaint" button on the message where you were helped and write who helped you.

Post has been editedMissAlenka - 25.02.10, 23:09
al-cpp
Message#2862
20.04.12, 15:30
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 42
Check in: 06.03.10

So I picked up my phone. On the 10th attempt he turned on. Despite the fact that I did hard deset to him, everything remained in place. Which hints that there was a problem with loading some sections of memory.

m00nlighter

Clean memory, does it run a memory test?
It's just that in the FAK it was mentioned on the phone itself, and not on the firmware, that after the memory test the phone is guaranteed not to turn on.
Z.Y. Sorry, that I ask, perhaps naive questions.

Post has been editedal-cpp - 20.04.12, 15:34
xlation
Message#2863
25.04.12, 18:02
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 795
Check in: 13.08.08
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 ZB602KL 4/128

al-cpp
tyts.
Gorpogax
Message#2864
25.05.12, 23:23
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30
Check in: 24.11.09
Toshiba Portege G500

How to connect this device to a CDMA operator? Preferably Intertelecom.
Vitalik-uVa
Message#2865
31.07.12, 15:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Check in: 10.04.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime

Gorpogax,
Sorry I do not think it does not work in this standard (Although maybe I don’t know something)
HAFAGA!
Message#2866
04.08.12, 13:55
Local
[offline]

Messages 154
Check in: 07.06.08
Samsung Galaxy S8 Active

tell me whether it is possible to programmatically disconnect the headphone connection? the headphone output is broken and sometimes the connection is triggered when there are no headphones and close :-)

--------------------
sex, drugs and heavy metal !!!
mike06
Message#2867
12.08.12, 23:59
User
[offline]

Messages 95
Check in: 21.04.10
Fly Wizard Plus IQ245 +

Gorpogax @ 05.26.2012, 4:23*
How to connect this device to a CDMA operator? Preferably Intertelecom.

Do you mean the Ukrainian operator? I wanted to connect, the card came up normally, the phone worked, but Akb overheats, horror, so I do not use 3G. MTS does not work.

Post has been editedmike06 - 13.08.12, 00:04

--------------------
Fly IQ245 + Wizard plus
nerzull
Message#2868
19.08.12, 10:15
User
[offline]

Messages 51
Check in: 06.01.10
Oneplus 3T

People, help: the body malfunctioned when receiving SMS (it vibrated for half a second) - the message is not displayed in the received folder (like in other folders) and the green light blinks all the time. Is there any way to cope with this glitch or turn off the bulb altogether?
Timuridze
Message#2869
09.10.12, 21:51
Local
[offline]

Messages 383
Check in: 28.02.07
Motorola DROID Turbo

Hello. I have not read this thread for a long time. The phone has been gathering dust on the shelf for a couple of years. Then I decided that in vain to disappear, I want to gash it into the car so that he would distribute the Internet to my navigator and get traffic jams. Well, maybe some more chips to fasten, in this regard.

1) as far as I remember, the speed in Tosha is not 3D, are there a maximum of EDGE or 3G?

2) I want to flash the firmware from MaximUm, but unfortunately all the links on the forum to the firmware and the superrau flasher are broken ... Can anyone share the links?

3) Or it will offer the firmware without the bells and whistles as stable as possible and with a maximum amount of RAM .... given that Tosha will not be used as a phone and all that is needed is Internet sharing, working with wi-fi can also receive incoming messages ...

p.s I hope that at least someone else is monitoring this topic.

Post has been editedTimuridze - 09.10.12, 21:54

--------------------
Motorola milestone, Droid 4, Moto X 2013, droid turbo.
mmvaglo
Message#2870
09.10.12, 22:24
Local
[online]

Messages 292
Check in: 23.04.09
Motorola Moto Z

I think this is the best

Attached files

Attached filemanyak52_ToshibaG500_WM6.5_V2.1Standart_23017.exe(42.8 MB)

--------------------
Motorola Moto Z XT1650-03
mike06
Message#2871
09.10.12, 23:28
User
[offline]

Messages 95
Fly Wizard Plus IQ245 +

Timuridze @ 10.10.2012, 2:51*
Hello. I have not read this thread for a long time. The phone has been gathering dust on the shelf for a couple of years. Then I decided that in vain to disappear, I want to gash it into the car so that he would distribute the Internet to my navigator and get traffic jams. Well, maybe some more chips to fasten, in this regard.

1) as far as I remember, the speed in Tosha is not 3D, are there a maximum of EDGE or 3G?

2) I want to flash the firmware from MaximUm, but unfortunately all the links on the forum to the firmware and the superrau flasher are broken ... Can anyone share the links?

3) Or it will offer the firmware without the bells and whistles as stable as possible and with a maximum amount of RAM .... given that Tosha will not be used as a phone and all that is needed is Internet sharing, working with wi-fi can also receive incoming messages ...

p.s I hope that at least someone else is monitoring this topic.

Well, it supports 3g, but Akb warms up so that my back cover melts, the speed was ~ 150kb / s /Utel/. Therefore, I refused 3g, and Edge maximum 40kb / s on Life, 15 on MTS /
With native firmware.
Ukrainian Operators.
Yandex.map is not bad: I downloaded a file with roads of Ukraine / all permissions / from some website, saved it in the program folder and now you can see it off-line, Googlemap-you can look at street photos / where they are /, but it loads in oj for a long time and for cards you need access to the Internet.
Wi-fi max. was 400 kb / s
For the car, I made charging from the simplest / some kind of Nokia for the price of $ 2 / - I cut the native charging cable and soldered the 3.5mm “mom” from the headphones, and “dad” into the auto charge and native charging. And I carry a phone and a piece of wire - 'micro UsB-3.5 mm' mom. '

Post has been editedmike06 - 10.10.12, 00:27

--------------------
Fly IQ245 + Wizard plus
konsvet
Message#2872
06.12.12, 22:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 120
Check in: 30.12.06

Timuridze @ 10/09/2012, 10:51 PM*
Unfortunately, all the links on the forum to the firmware and the super-firmware flasher are broken.

Strange, now everything has downloaded.
Vitalik-uVa
Message#2873
29.06.13, 02:47
Local
[offline]

Messages 134
Check in: 10.04.09
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Prime

Guys (I appeal to Ukraine territorially), who has this phone lying around idle or broken, you can throw it off or sell it for a symbolic detail below.
In principle, the back cover and charging interface, well, or for a nominal fee, the entire phone.

Who has suggestions write to the PM

Post has been editedVitalik-uVa - 29.06.13, 02:51
mike06
Message#2874
21.08.13, 16:05
User
[offline]

Messages 95
Fly Wizard Plus IQ245 +

Dear users !
The screen does not go out, in the settings - 'power management' says '' you cannot open the parameters ''. Maybe something can be done without HR?Attached Image[attachment = "3347464: sshot012.png"] [attachment = 33
47473: sshot010.png]Attached ImageFirmware native.

Post has been editedmike06 - 21.08.13, 16:06

--------------------
Fly IQ245 + Wizard plus
Romik69
Message#2875
27.09.13, 02:39
Novice
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 45
Check in: 24.08.13

It’s an amazing thing - so many years have passed since the release of this phone, so many pages have been written down - but nobody wrote anything about the phone itself. So I'll take it and write - suddenly someone wants to get it from hand - so let him know what he has to deal with. In addition, my copy is the oldest among the members of the forum, I am sure of it - so the story will be informative. So - the "subject" is very well made - strong, reliable, ergonomic; my copy was wintered twice in the continental Antarctica - I used it there as a book reader, the radio module was, of course, turned off - the phone was worn in my overalls pocket along with other small gizmos. Wintering - summer (there - winter) of 2007 and 2008 ... After that it was used continuously - often worn without any covers there; so - my copy looks like it was just taken out of the box. Another pluses are the excellent quality of voice transmission - the signal processor is used in the phone, and your interlocutors will not hear any “echo” or “gurgling” from you. It can also be used as an audio player - it has the Wolfson codec, it sounds good, with high-impedance (250-300 Ohm) headphones like the Beyer DT990 it works fine. But all these advantages are crossed out by one glaring shortcoming of "subject" - its radio module works disgustingly; that is - in conditions of a weak signal from the antenna of the repeater, the radio module consumes a lot of current, overheats, and not only quickly puts the battery down, but also burns it - just go somewhere in the village, go around with a working radio module - and the battery after such a trip can already be to throw out; Moreover, a completely new battery "subject" will kill as quickly as the old one. I read in the topic complaints of many users about the battery life, and then either fools or louts, they were answered - they say the battery should be changed once a year ... So - fools, louts and just untergeheftmen - the battery in a normally working phone change every three years or less, and in "Toshiba G500" and "G900" it must be changed every month for those who have a weak signal in the district. Well, let's - agitate people to buy batteries from you, in hundreds, in reserve - der Angriff lief Marsch linke Schulter nach vorn fur Bablossen !!! As a result, in the person of "G500" and "G900" we have "salted", "pure-gald", garbage phones. Well, that is, this is for the Rockefellers thing - you need to immediately buy a bucket of batteries for them. And now the main thing - both models, both the "G500" and the "G900", were rejected by the manufacturer in the same 2007 - recognized as non-standard, which they are; and so - at Raisya AOZT they bought them local non-profit gesheftmen, a whole steamer, you need to think for two dollars apiece - and put them on sale, "inexpensively" - the sizes of this "inexpensively" ranged from 14 to 3.5 thousand rupees depending on the arrogance of gesheftmen; those of them who love to heroism and jump on the barrel of a machine gun shouting "For the loot !!!", slipped them even on the tag - well, heroes ... In the bottom line - if offered, for a thousand - take a bucket, buy pieces "write" batteries of five hundred rupees each - and use it for health.
saxa69
Message#2876
25.11.14, 23:40
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 26
Check in: 09.08.13
Sony Ericsson Satio

I want to buy and also want to hear the views of the owners.

2 factors are scaring me off for now. 1st - size, painfully thick, 2nd - old OS. I wonder if it will be possible to upgrade to wm06?
And how reliable is the slider? In the reviews they write that unreliable .. :(

Posted on 11/25/2014, 23:40:

I want to buy and also want to hear the views of the owners.

2 factors are scaring me off for now. 1st - size, painfully thick, 2nd - old OS. I wonder if it will be possible to upgrade to wm06?
And how reliable is the slider? In the reviews they write that unreliable .. :(
AlexTRI
Message#2877
17.01.15, 17:25
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 548
Check in: 22.05.10
Lenovo A1000

As a multiplayer, the subject is excellent, I use it for the Internet, music for movies, books, rarely for calls :-) The slider is reliable (oddly enough) I have been using this device for about 5 years now. Now I’m looking for a cable for it. Since over the past years, I frayed myself with a spring of fine-tuning :-( Well, the battery is yes, if you use it very actively, you have to buy it almost once a year. Well, or how do I repack Nokiev, because it’s cheaper and more angry :-) I don’t feel the thickness in my hand is sitting. Os, I was flashing a hybrid from Bironika it seems VM 6.5 (Toshiba g500 (MaximUm, lens70)there is not much difference, but some glitches are fixed / added. Stably 2-3 years sitting on it :-)

Post has been editedAlexTRI - 17.01.15, 17:36
Reason for editing: Completed

--------------------
If you really want, but you can not, then a little bit you can!
zorg9
Message#2878
09.01.19, 22:53
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 25.11.08

How can I turn off ANTI-AON in this phone?
maniacx
Message#2879
17.01.19, 11:43
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 897
Check in: 19.06.11
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

* zorg9, anti-caller is disabled by the operator.
zorg9
Message#2880
17.01.19, 15:29
User
[offline]

Messages 65
Check in: 25.11.08

* maniacx,
, A SIM card running on another phone was inserted into Toshiba. When you try to call someone, the answering machine says an outgoing call ...... since you have activated the service to hide your number. Then I tried this c.k. it rings without any problems with other phones.
maniacx
Message#2881
17.01.19, 15:57
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 897
Check in: 19.06.11
Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F

* zorg9, so go to the SIM menu. The second option is to look at the connected options in the communication menu and disconnect. But this function is an operator. In principle, I have not encountered such problems with units.

144 pagesV  « < 142 143 144 » 

mobile version    Now: 06/21/19, 11:00 p.m.