> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

17 pagesV  « < 15 16 17 »  

> Cars Fast as Lightning [3D, Online] | [Racing] Gameloft cartoon arcade game
SeriousSam99
Message#1
09.10.14, 12:21
White harpy
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1390
Check in: 03.04.13

Cars : Fast as Lightning download

Version: 1.3.4d
Genre:Race

Last update of the game in the header:17.10.2015

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Gameloft cartoon arcade game

Description:
Lightning McQueen and Maitre set off an incredible racing event at Radiator Springs and collect the best riders from around the world! Will you be one of them?
Play as the popular cartoon characters "Cars" and take part in incredibly fast and dynamic races! Rebuild Radiator Springs and populate it with Lightning friends and the best cars of the world! Your time has come - the time of glory. Victory will win only Quick, like Lightning!

OFFICIAL GAME ON DISHEY • PIXAR!
• You have no doubt that you are playing a game on a famous cartoon - famous characters, favorites of adults and children come to life here!
• Incredible fully voiced video inserts with inimitable animation, and Lightning is voiced by Owen Wilson himself!
• Choose your favorite character from 20 Wheelbarrows - from the legendary Lightning McQueen to the presumptuous Francesco Bernoulli, repair, tuning and painting, select your team. Do you like Radiator Springs or Tuners? Or maybe you are playing for Spies or the International team?

RACING AT THE LIMIT SPEED!
• Ready for real speed? Burn asphalt and do not regret nitrous oxide, because you have to compete with the strongest rivals! Fortunately, convenient intuitive control will help you on the way to the podium!
• Build your own track! Collect it piece by piece, as a designer, making a variety in the form of roller coasters or centrifuges!
• Confidently press the gas pedal! Compete with your friends, watch their progress, beat their records and win weekly tournaments!

DISCOVER THE RADIATOR SPRINGS!
• This is your city! Bring him to prosperity by building over 30 buildings, including Casa Della Tayrs Luigi and the incredible Fillmore snack bar!
• All characters, buildings and sights from the cartoon "Cars" are transferred to the game in a beautiful three-dimensional version with a fun and smooth animation!

The cache can also be downloaded via Wi-Fi.

Attached Image
Game review by Bad gamer

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0111WGFZ4/
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftCAHM

Features: 3D, Online

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: 4.0+

Download:
Version: 1.3.4d Mod Cars Fast as Lightning [3D, Online] (Post GideonPrime # 43781841)
Version: 1.2.1b Offline, cache Cars Fast as Lightning [3D, Online] (Post Giacomino # 39277474)
useful
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
Attached filecom.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftCAHM.zip(78.98 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedavantra - 17.10.15, 21:57
Reason for editing: New version
Islam3340
Message#322
29.11.16, 00:12
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 20.11.15

* evillex, Thanks for the answer. But I already figured it out. It was necessary to go through a couple of story missions for the character (rusty jeep) I don’t remember the name.
evillex
Message#323
30.11.16, 11:29
Local
[offline]

Messages 104
Check in: 11.10.12
TP-LINK Neffos X1 Lite

Islam3340 @ 11/29/2016 00:12*
[offline]
Evillex, Thanks for the answer. But I already figured it out. It was necessary to go through a couple of story missions from a character (rusty jeep) I don’t remember the name.

He asks me to send cars to the car wash, but not to build the car wash ... A vicious circle. So I passed the whole map, only the city is not built worth)))
freedom
Message#324
12.12.16, 09:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 200
Check in: 26.02.06
HTC One (M8) Dual Sim

People what to do, I write when installing: the file already has this name

--------------------
Android 4.4.2, Ukraine, Root, S-OFF
Ivanlight
Message#325
05.03.17, 11:20
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 05.03.17

Try to download from here.https://vzlom-android.com/592-tachki.html. I did not run the regular version. A hacked norm.
: lol:
LeMishoK
Message#326
03.04.17, 11:08
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1045
Check in: 26.01.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

Tell me how to solve the bug?
In the town I can not tap on any of the cars, just nothing happens, so I can not send them to the task! Tablet Xiaomi MiPad, on another tablet and on a smartphone, in the same game account everything is fine, the machines are selected without any problems. Moreover, I can tap on buildings, collect coins, enter the garage, etc., there are also no problems in races, there is a problem with one, I cannot choose cars to send them on a task! How to be?

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Global 4/64 @ MIUI Global 9.6.4.0 /// Xiaomi MiPad 64Gb White @ MIUI Global 7.5.2.0 /// IconBit XDS440 3D @ iNext 2.20 by maximen
Pandapam
Message#327
13.11.18, 22:44
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 03.02.13

The number of your devices connected to this game has reached a maximum ...
Who solved the problem? Respond !!!

Attached Image
Archi007
Message#328
25.11.18, 03:06
Bang-bang! Dad on the forum!
[offline]

Messages 1944
Check in: 07.07.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 3/32

All the good time!
I could not find it in the Play Store, which I was surprised at (I had previously set it without problems), followed the link from the topic and saw this:
Attached Image

Phone Uhans A6, firmware RR5.8.5 (if it gives something to someone), what can you do (do not offer to change information in build.prop - that's not the point)?

--------------------
shanishki
Message#329
03.03.19, 23:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 101
Check in: 08.09.11
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) SM-A310F

procal
Message#330
04.03.19, 14:38
User
[offline]

Messages 59
Check in: 01.05.18
Apple iPhone 8 Plus

* Pandapam
The game is deleted from Google Play, only this remains.

Post has been editedprocal - 04.03.19, 14:38
Race

17 pagesV  « < 15 16 17 » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19 12:24