Sony Xperia L - MIUI v.5 Firmware (OS 4.4.4)

Rep: (195)
Sony Xperia L - MIUI v.5 Firmware (OS 4.4.4)
PictureS36h, C2105, C2104, TaoShan
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Modifications of software and decorations пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod 11 (OS 4.4.2) пїЅ | CyanogenMod 12 (OS 5.0) пїЅ | OmniRom Firmware (OS 4.x.x) пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | BlissPop (OS 5.0.x Lollipop) пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Description
MIUI - This firmware is based on Android with fully reinterpreted user interface and extended functionality. All standard applications, menus and settings - are created by programmers Xiaomi. It is believed that MIUI has taken the best of both worlds: Android and iOS, and it's hard not to agree with this opinion. In MIUI can completely control the actions of third-party applications that have built-in anti-virus and security manager. The user has the ability to manage mobile data traffic and assign applications ROOT rights. There are a lot of things, what is lacking in the original Android.

Kernels

Instructions
Installing firmware
1. Get Root in this manner for 4.1.2 / 4.2.2
2. Make a backup TA partitionaccording to this instruction.Keep TA-backup.zip!
3. Download the firmware to the SD card (Google Apps packages candownload here)
4. Unlock the bootloaderaccording to this instruction.
5. Download and install ThunderZap 4.7 kernel under the schemespecified herein.
6. At the bottom of the window should read "writing 'boot' ... OKAY finished total time:.. ... s". If not - no drivers or possibly locked bootloader.
7. Disconnect the cable from the phone.
8. Turn on the phone and on the logo when the LED is purple, click "Volume +" button.
9. You are logged in rekaveri CWM. Flipping items - volume buttons. Choice - Power button
10. Select wipe data and cache partition. Confirm by selecting Yes.
11. Further, all your programs and data will be erased. The contents of internal memory and microSD remain intact.
12. Select install zip>choose zip from / storage / sdcard1 or sdcard0 (looking where to copy the firmware).
13. Select the firmware file and confirm (Yes).
14. Select Go Back>reboot system now.
15. After a few minutes of download you get a working firmware

Installation themes
Topics not used, swears that "the theme is not loaded from the official store." What to do?
To installWSM Project, MiTools module from the online catalog of modules and moduleMiThemes here.

Reducing the battery consumption and disabling unnecessary programs
Radio Spirit Fm
Increase the volume of the earpiece and the volume of the music in the headphones
Manual for downloading from the toll free MIUI Market
Beats Audio Engine + Dolby Digital Plus

miscellanea
Works:
1. Usb Mount storage
2. Wifi
3. Vibrate
4. Keyboard
5. Bluetoth
6. Ril
7. Camera
8. etc
9. Phone, contacts Fc
10. Keyboard
11. Navbar
12. GPS
13. Notification Led
14. Usb Tethering

Does not work:
1. Flaslight

Antutu indicators (tested bydeserin )

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Themes for MIUI v5

Original theme HERE , HERE and HERE

Post has been editedAUDIMEN - 24.08.15, 09:00

As new versions of the firmware, they will be translated!

Rep: (12)
How to flash translation?

georgecove There is a special program (jBART), which compiles all the firmware and adds third-party languages.

Rep: (0)
When this set to only desktop raised up from this EEPROM. Setting and the shutter was from runoff. I know how to sew and often doing it. Here the normal version?

adomant1k @ 08.10.2014, 15:16*
ut the normal version?

Yes, there's the full version!

thank
Then mb make a backup of CM11 and put miui, see that as a yes
And how does it work with the battery? I phone to music and Internet

adomant1k @ 08.10.2014, 15:19*
And how does it work with the battery? I phone to music and Internet

For me, the battery keeps better than CM11.

Then I put and see that as a yes.
I accomplish your goal of opinion later.
thanks for answers

In general, I install the firmware. He got up without any problems quickly. All smoothly, but the VC began podlagivaet. Yet nothing takes off. But the annoying one. Why so little RAM? 300 mb without running applications. Or is it the norm?

adomant1k @ 08.10.2014, 16:14*
Why so little RAM? 300 mb without running applications. Or is it the norm?

This is normal, because there are separate programs with iOS and Google Play an analogue called Mi market, the whole thing can be turned off without any problems in the settings.

I decided to stay on your firmware. Thank you again for a topic and firmware translation. Firmware is really very, very good. No lags, freezes. Adjust it better than the CM11.

Rep: (1)
how to put thunderzap 4.7? I MIUI c this kernel is loaded.

kolik10 @ 08.10.2014, 18:01*
how to put thunderzap 4.7? I MIUI c this kernel is loaded.

Pull boot.img from the archive and beg. I fell all the great

Rep: (1)
Sew or boot archive without him.

Rep: (6)
Good evening. Now I have installed mod cyanogen, I have to fall back on the drain firmware to install this mod, or just flash the kernel and put the firmware via cwm? : Sveta:

Rep: (526)
* andreydinsk,
There's no need to install through cwm

kernel, and after through cwm, or just put through cwm? I understand that a question silly, but still

andreydinsk @ 08.10.2014, 19:28*
kernel, and after through cwm, or just put through cwm? I understand that a question silly, but still

Kernel and after through cwm
Just before the kernel firmware files Throw on sd-card

* adomant1k,
thank)

Rep: (369)
* kolik10, Sew across the boot.img fastboot, and file with the kernel through rekaveri.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/03/20, 1:10