Ark Benefit A3

Blackview Crown - Firmware
PictureBlackview crown
Description | Discussion | Firmware

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions
Manual manual update via stock recovery.
Instructions for saving / restoring user data.
1. If we want to restore all the settings after the firmware, then we do userdata backup (saving user data).
To do this, turn off the phone, distort the battery (pull it out for 5 seconds and reinsert it), go into the recovery (in the off state, simultaneously press the VOLUME_UP and POWER buttons). A green man appears. Briefly press POWER, enter the recovery, use the down button to select backup_userdata, press the VOLUME_UP button. The user data is saved to the root of the SD card.

2. To restore user data after the firmware, we again go into the recovery as described above, just select restore userdata and press VOLUME_UP. If your userdata backup file is still in the root of the SD card, then we are waiting for the successful completion of the recovery and enjoy the time saved! :)
Installation Instructions Blackview Developed CM12.1 OS.
To installrulsmart.com_driver drivers.

Flashing process

Step one: unpack the archiveBlackview Developed CM12.1 OS (Android 5.1.1)firmware for FLASH TOOL;
Step two: run the programSP_Flash_Tool_v5.1452.00.000;
Step three: specify the path to the scatter file (it is located in the unpacked folder with the firmware), after clicking the “Scatter Loading” button, see Figure 2;
Step four: in the flash tule we do not add any check marks;
Step five: press the button “Download” (blue arrow) - the smartphone is not connected yet;
Step Six: connect the switched off smartphone;
Step Seven: the process of flashing the smartphone has begun (first, the red line, and then the yellow line will run through). If there is no reaction, then remove and re-insert the micro USB cable into the phone (we connect the cable to the computer to the port on which the drivers were installed).
Step eight: wait for the yellow line to run to the end and a window with a green ring will appear. After it, you can turn off the smartphone from the PC and close the FLASH TOOL;
Step nine: turn on the smartphone and wait for it to load (the first inclusion is long, about 5–10 minutes).

We putTWRP, root and gapy.

Enjoy Android 5.1.1 for our Crown!

miscellanea

Screenshots
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 23.08.16, 22:48
Reason for editing: RR-M-v5.7.0
Alexsoft2003
Message#62
05.01.16, 19:37
User
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 62
Check in: 24.09.08
Vernee thor

Tell me who already did how to put Carliv Touch Recovery

from the cap on the link downloaded
Blackview_crown_touch_recovery1.rar there is only one file inside

recovery.img

What's next?
MotoArhangell
Message#63
14.01.16, 16:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 194
Check in: 01.07.11
Motorola ATRIX 2

Alexsoft2003 @ 01/05/2016, 20:37*
Tell me who already did how to put Carliv Touch Recovery

from the cap on the link downloaded
Blackview_crown_touch_recovery1.rar there is only one file inside

recovery.img

What's next?

Blackview Crown - Firmware (Post MotoArhangell # 41377083)

Posted on 01/14/2016, 16:05:

Sory kernels no one lying around?
I read that the discovery was. I can not find.

--------------------
Motorola c380->Motorola c650->Motorola e398->Motorola s390->Motorola e1000->Motorola L7->Motorola l7e->Motorola L9->Motorola A1200e->
Motorola DEFY->Motorola Atrix 4G->Motorola Atrix 2->Blackview Crown->Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition->Doogee Shoot 1->Homton H10
MotoArhangell
Message#64
06.02.16, 13:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 194
Check in: 01.07.11
Motorola ATRIX 2

To facilitate the search, I threw the necessary software:
- UniversalAdbDriverSetup - ADB driver
- SP_Flash_Tool_Win_v5.1548 - software for firmware
- MtkDroidTools - for backup and fill recovery. The archive has TWRP Recovery 2.8.1.0

- SP_MDT_exe_v3.1516.00.00 (After-Sale_Service_Center) _P - for flashing the drain and restoring the device
- Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1208.00 - drivers for the device
- G807_D1_H1_Blackview_V1.0_20150713 - latest official firmware
moreHERE

Download:https://mega.nz/#F!h4Z…hBjrIHYoWdyM6DZsXq-UDQ

--------------------
Motorola c380->Motorola c650->Motorola e398->Motorola s390->Motorola e1000->Motorola L7->Motorola l7e->Motorola L9->Motorola A1200e->
Motorola DEFY->Motorola Atrix 4G->Motorola Atrix 2->Blackview Crown->Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition->Doogee Shoot 1->Homton H10
Bittlef1998
Message#65
17.02.16, 23:24
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 31.10.15
Blackview crown

writing onsavagemessiahzine.comliterally for the first time, I do not know the customs, so do not kick.

He became the owner of a lightweight version of this device (8g / 1g) in the autumn of last year. he already loved my brains notably, but isn't that why we buy Chinese on an android?

About a month after the purchase, he decided to let the capital die right in his pocket. On the battery 3.6, on the connector without the battery with a stuck charging something about two volts. it smells like kerosene. anticipating hemorrhoids, he opened it and after some short-term investigative actions a drop of tin was removed, killing one of the capacitors for the processor power (or memory, or both)

shortly after my invasion, global stupid thugs were noticed.

more recently, once more invaded the interior of the apparatus for its detailed study, I present the pictures
(traffic)
Picture Picture
Picture Picture
Picture Picture
Picture Picture

Of the interesting things it was found that:

1) a lot of test points, elongated from under the connectors. By the way, there are testpoints for buttons (and they are on the train, and this is important)
2) the board has a second microphone shumodava, which truth does not have physical access to the outside world, but the most hardcore modders can use a drill.
3) MT6592V processor with cut frequency (I hope it was limited only to it) due to the lack of objective information on the Internet, I can assume that this is a rejection of the main 6592 frequency and / or overheating
4) and this is more interesting: the board is equipped with EMCP from kingston 08EMCP08-NL2CV100 which is nothing more than a symbiosis of 8GB TLC NAND flash and 8 (!) GB LPDDR2
5) there is no platform for the event indicator, which I very much hoped for.
6) the processor with thermal padding does not reach the heat sink screen (wut ?!)
7) the phone is built around a metal (cast?) Plate. In short, the iron frame is not bad. but almost all the screws are spinning right into it, and it is so soft that even with really careful handling of me, after literally three clashes, the screws slip.
8) the touch seems to have returned to normal after I deliberately pushed the cable out of the connector, so let's say for half a penny.
9) there is no driver for the flash LED, instead of it there is a jumper, but somewhere there is a field pole. In short, I do not advise you to burn with a flash for a long time.

in aggregate: DDR2 was very upset when in the modern world I was hoping to get DDR3 after all. I don’t know how much the phone is spinning there, but apparently no more than 533 MHz of the bus = alas.
no event indicator
lack of information on the processor. Can you drive it at all?
I did not try to sew it, but why do people not get the firmware from the fat version of the phone? there are probably even the same board. Is it checked with permanent memory?
I want two gig, once installed and connected - there is not absolute addressing, which means that the restrictions are purely software.
I want an Odequate Launcher, and not the one that, at every opportunity, removes / adds, at its discretion, icons to the desktop.

But most of all I was upset by the beating of the built-in memory for five gigs for multimedia, which I could not get and only one GB and so badly crap from God (the manufacturer of khm ..) for applications.

It is quite obvious that my problems are solved either by installing cyanogenmod or by editing the scatter file. the first option is cheese, the second is afraid to make a body-what offer?
I'm still quite green in android, so I ask for help.

Post has been editedBittlef1998 - 17.02.16, 23:27
Bittlef1998
Message#66
18.02.16, 08:32
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Blackview crown

No, the panic is canceled, there are 8 gigabytes of permanent data and 8 gigabit of RAM, oh they are bastards so mark devices — I have been given hope in me
demos5
Message#67
31.03.16, 11:41
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 08.09.10
Samsung Galaxy Spica GT-I5700

* BittleF1998
Need backup sewing. My phone turned into a brick.
Amyeee
Message#68
22.04.16, 11:42
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 15.07.13
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Exynos

Good day.

Flash on Android 5.1.1 via SP_Flash_Tool. Some kind of firmware is strange. Refuses to work Play Market (and in general all Google applications). It does not allow registering cyanogenmod (I do not know if it is needed at all). The problem is that applications can only be installed by downloading apk. Not comfortable.
Is it possible over Android 5.1.1 to flash through the recovery? Or will we get a brick in the end?
niiba
Message#69
04.07.16, 13:52
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 28
Check in: 31.08.11

If anyone is interested, did a recovery for this phoneTWRP 3.0.2.0

and firmware port[ROM] [6.0.1] RR 5.7.0 (CM13)- everything seems to work except soft reboot.

First, we flash the recovery, then the firmware, well, we do all kinds of wipes and factory reset.

Post has been editedvaalf - 23.08.16, 22:48
Reason for editing: raised in the topic header
Evhenko nir
Message#70
11.08.16, 19:42
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 16.11.12
Apple iPhone 5

Hello. Faced a problem with this device. The interlocutor is heard well, that is, from me, but on the other phone I can hardly hear. No one had such a problem?
sie81
Message#71
23.08.16, 09:22
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Check in: 10.06.08
HTC Artemis

this trouble was always, raise the sensitivity of the microphone through the service menu
mazai76
Message#72
23.09.16, 12:59
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32
Check in: 07.01.14

Hello everyone, who will tell you what has flown, the screen glows and there is no image when the phone seems to load, you can even receive calls, the screen has changed, can the firmware fly, or is the screen all the same?
zidanuka
Message#73
17.10.16, 14:48
User
[offline]

Messages 56
Check in: 17.10.16

Guys help, after the firmware flew off NVRAM and IMEI, throw off the backup of their NVRAM.

I don’t need everything, I found a way to restore it if NVRAM has flown down, here’s a link (http://rulsmart.com/forum/topic_2403#posts )
I downloaded the donor NVRAM installed through the TWRP recovery, then I went to the engineering menu and rewrote IMEI from the box, rebooted the phone and it all worked.

Post has been editedzidanuka - 17.10.16, 15:00
mcpank
Message#74
31.10.16, 21:37
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 570
Check in: 05.06.10

If anyone is interested, made TWRP 3.0.2.0 recovery for this phone

and the firmware port [ROM] [6.0.1] RR 5.7.0 (CM13) - everything seems to work except soft reboot.

I could not stand the glitches returned to stock.
It's a shame that the phone is already dead (for the support of manufacturers, and also for the support of the community)
MasterOfSilence
Message#75
16.11.16, 10:12
Novice
[offline]

Messages 40
Check in: 25.05.09
Blackview crown

Today flew on FOTA firmware update. "Fresh" assembly with the date 07/13/2015.
Full firmware toois available.
Promise:
1. Optimize some functions of system
2. Fix some bugs.

--------------------
Thinking ... [■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□] 75% completed ...
Super beetle
Message#76
03.06.17, 10:27
User
[offline]

Messages 74
Check in: 26.08.08
Asus padfone s

Who can dump this device? or at least separately preloader

--------------------
Give a man a fish - and he will be fed one day
Teach a person to reinstall Windows - and he will consider himself a programmer
Bittlef1998
Message#77
08.06.17, 16:04
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Blackview crown

Apparatus on hand, the computer is. Version 1 / 8Gb, firmware G807-J4-Blackview-V0.1-20150811. Dumpy never shot. Tell me what exactly is needed, how and with what prog - I can help.
burovikk26
Message#78
11.12.17, 13:04
Destabilizer
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 10061
Check in: 31.03.11
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

M
Topic locked due tolonglack of activity.
If you need to add something to the topic, you can contact any section moderator.Android - Firmware

--------------------
We are all very cool, yet comfortable for people. And we turn into a rare scum, if we just stumble or express our opinion. Such moments perfectly filter our surroundings. It is at such moments that you become clear.

4 pagesV  « < 2 3 4 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19 5:49 PM