Teclast x80h - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 8 '' | Intel Atom Baytrail-T Z3735F

Rep: (24)
Teclast X80H - Discussion
tabletpc on Intel Atom Baytrail-T Z3735F | 2GB RAM | Android 4.4 / Windows 8.1 | screen 8 "
Description | Teclast X80H / X80HD - Firmware пїЅ | Purchase / Accessories пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8 and 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail

Specifications
Screenshot of system information:
Attached Image

Full specifications:
Processor: Intel Bay Trail-T
GPU: Intel HD graphics
Operating system: Windows 8.1 (32-bit) + Android 4.4.4
RAM: 2GB
32GB internal memory
Expansion slots: micro sd
Screen: 8 inches, capacitive, IPS, 1280 x 800
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
3G: No
GPS: No
Camera: front - 0.3, back - 2 MP
Expansion ports: micro HDMI, micro USB, headphone port
Sound: Built-in speakers, built-in microphone
Battery Capacity: `5000mAh
Dimensions (mm): 208x122x09 (height x width x thickness)
Work time: 7-8 hours
Reviews and videos on the tablet
Mini F.A.Q. Read a must!
  • Is a full version of Windows 8 installed on the tablet?
    Yes, this tablet has the same Windows 8.1 installed as on any PC or laptop. However, it is not necessary to free up disk space by deleting the WIMBoot partition, it threatens with the inoperability of the tablet. About what is WIMBoot, described in detailhere .
  • What is the bit depth of Windows?
    The tablet is installed 32-bit Windows. Although the processor supports hardware and 64-bit Windows.
  • Windows in Russian?
    No, the system initially works in Chinese and English. Russian language pack can be downloaded independently. How to do it is writtenhere .
  • Can you play PC games on this tablet?
    Of course, but it is worth remembering that not all games support touch control. Also, do not forget that this device is not a game and has a weak, relatively stationary PC hardware.
  • How to minimize full-screen application (game)?
    On this tablet, the Win button is missing, so to minimize the game or other full-screen application, you must hold the on / off key. After that, the shutter will turn off the device and the game will curtail itself.
  • How to enter the BIOS?
    You can connect a USB keyboard or perform the following manipulations:
    Go to Settings / Change computer settings / Update and restore / Restore / Restart now / Diagnostics / Advanced settings / UEFI firmware settings / Reload.
    Easier way to go to BIOS
  • Is there a GPS?
    No, there is no GPS module in this tablet. However, you can connect an external module via BT or USB.
  • Is OTG supported?
    Of course supported. And if you have an active hub, you can connect several devices at once.
  • How to get to the official website of the manufacturer?
    Bythis link. BUT here page of this tablet.

Questions whose answers are listed in the FAQ are deleted without warning!
Useful / instructions
Downloads
Surveys
Survey on charging the device
Attached Image

For questions about filling the caps, contact the curator of the topic.I_am_Hater

Post has been editedstp101 - 10.07.18, 22:21
Reason for editing: New cap edited by AndrewP_one

Rep: (167)
* jiu3a, Yes, percent if I'm not mistaken, they wrote in some topic that only x86 can be delivered. x64 does not support. It may turn out to be installed but you will not find drivers. Yes and it makes no sense to put x64 on 2g of RAM

Post has been editedandru666 - 27.01.19, 20:25

Rep: (3)
Hello to all!
I decided to raise my Teclast X80HD ... already dead for a long time due to an incorrect tick in the BIOS

Maybe someone has a BIOS dump for the G2N4 version?

Rep: (2)
* bigguyman if I understand correctly, then you must have a programmer. Can you remove the dump and fill it here? Maybe I can glue it into working condition from my samples, well, it’s also advisable to find out what changes were. I also have g2n4 lying around.

* Valtosin
* bigguyman
Did you even use a topic search?Teclast x80h - Discussion
//savagemessiahzine.com/ forum / i ... source = pst & query = G2N4 +

Post has been editedandru666 - 17.03.19, 20:31

Valtosin @ 03/17/19, 18:38*
There must be a programmer.

It was the programmer who most likely burned the new bios, because it is needed on the programmeradapter to another voltage . The saddest thing is that I somehow inadvertently put on a clothespin on a chip. And most likely something burned on the motherboard. Because now she does not even charge the battery))))

Dump did a progfpt , so now no dump, no bios and the motherboard is dead)))

* andru666,
Thanks for the information! I ordered a new chip with Ali .. I'm waiting)))

* andru666, the problem is that this bios is not working at all. All attempts to find at least something working have not been successful so far.

Suddenly discovered in a X80h cabinet with dual block. I downloaded vin10, she installed updates and ... everything: the touchscreen does not work, the accelerometer does not work, the battery level does not show, there is no sound. I connected the keyboard and mouse, tried unsuccessfully to rearrange the drivers. They stand, they are visible in the device manager, but the devices actually do not work (and there are no sounds even in the list of devices). I understand that Windows is full of glitches, but I did not expect such meanness. Maybe someone came across? I remember exactly that when I turned it on the last time, everything worked perfectly. Thank.

Rep: (13)
There was such a misfortune, I killed a lot of time trying to deliver firewood, it turned out to be easier to reflash

Post has been editeddobriy_1 - 21.03.19, 07:23

* Valtosin and you laid out BIOS Teclast x80h - Discussion that doesn’t plow anything at all?
But didn’t you look? pan.baidu.com/s/1nvancRf

Post has been editedandru666 - 21.03.19, 23:36

Generally does not plow anything

The BIOS was not shot by the programmer; as a result, it is not suitable for firmware through it.

But didn’t you look?

They looked, one person even tried to flash, but nothing came of it.

Rep: (0)
The battery flashed out that the back cover flew out, dropped a sfotal and threw it away. I can not find a replacement. Is it possible to directly connect 5v from the PSU? If possible, how to connect directly or is there a circuit? Tell me pliz.

* tartarya, I didn’t wait on my own until it swells up, I began to hold a bad charge, I got out of position, so it was at hand. Onda V820W - Discussion

Good day to all! I'm trying to pair the keyboard and tablet - on Windows 10, but it fails in any way. The keyboard is connected via built-in Bluetooth. The keyboard is working. The tablet finds the keyboard, connects it, then displays a message with a password that must be entered on the keyboard, and then press Enter. I enter the password that the tablet offers (random passwords), press Enter, after which the message about entering the password and everything is WRONG. 000 and also everything that was advised on the Internet does not help. The bluetooth mouse was immediately identified and instantly earned without passwords. How to be friends?

Tell me, who faced this problem, updated in windows 10, and applications from the windows store stopped working, whoever solved the problem, or is it just me?

Posted on 05/29/2019, 14:22:

Or do whoever "Create a recovery disc" with the latest updates

Rep: (4)
The battery has arrived. I drove it on the tester, instead of 4.8 Ah I got 4.2 Ah. But, I did not fully charge the battery and discharged to 3 Volts. I think 4.4 Ah will really be there. I think this is not bad.
The dimensions are a bit narrower and the wires are not conveniently located. Took here
Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (76)
Good day. I purchased this device with my hands.
The first thing that caught my eye seems to be someone already mocking the tablet in the form of firmware (not working bluetooth in Windows and the lack of a bunch of system applications in android).
Based on this, I think a logical solution would be to reflash the device. But I was completely confused in the revisions and in the order / rules of the firmware (android and Windows).
I have an X80h FB5M. What order should be reinstalling the OS? And what instructions are suitable? (There are a lot of links in the header and it’s not clear what is going on and what is overwriting whom).

* darakanoit
here you can downloadhttps://forum.hovatek.com/thread-20913.html, and how to flashhttps://forum.hovatek.com/thread-18314.html

Post has been editedandru666 - 07.07.19, 09:57

Rep: (13)
You will toil with firmware, advice: 10ka works fine, but with android 4.4.4 all the same, especially the latter with root and without soap is faster than 5ka. Plus on 5ke could not get the root

Rep: (7)
I am writing here because Android firmware theme is closed.

Who does not flash Remix 1.0 or any firmware on Android 4.4.4 KitKat through the manufactory (ManufacturingFlashTool) at the Booting to droidboot.img success stage, the settings in the program should be as follows:
SOC Devices VID 8087 PID 0A65
Android Devices VID 8087 PID 09EF
GP flags 0x80000145
For firmware Android 5.0 Lollipop and higher, the latest PID 0FFF

Method number 2:
Copy fileAttached file1.txt(415 bytes)
to the firmware folder, rename it to 1.cmd. When the Droidboot on the tablet issues an error and the firmware process is interrupted, run 1.cmd

Give a link to purchase these items?

Posted on 07/22/2019, 10:59 PM:

diode SL
chip XH1208

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 02:55