Teclast x80h - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 8 '' | Intel Atom Baytrail-T Z3735F

Rep: (24)
Teclast X80H - Discussion
tabletpc on Intel Atom Baytrail-T Z3735F | 2GB RAM | Android 4.4 / Windows 8.1 | screen 8 "
Description | Teclast X80H / X80HD - Firmware пїЅ | Purchase / Accessories пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8 and 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance tablet owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail

Specifications
Screenshot of system information:
Attached Image

Full specifications:
Processor: Intel Bay Trail-T
GPU: Intel HD graphics
Operating system: Windows 8.1 (32-bit) + Android 4.4.4
RAM: 2GB
32GB internal memory
Expansion slots: micro sd
Screen: 8 inches, capacitive, IPS, 1280 x 800
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
3G: No
GPS: No
Camera: front - 0.3, back - 2 MP
Expansion ports: micro HDMI, micro USB, headphone port
Sound: Built-in speakers, built-in microphone
Battery Capacity: `5000mAh
Dimensions (mm): 208x122x09 (height x width x thickness)
Work time: 7-8 hours
Reviews and videos on the tablet
Mini F.A.Q. Read a must!
  • Is a full version of Windows 8 installed on the tablet?
    Yes, this tablet has the same Windows 8.1 installed as on any PC or laptop. However, it is not necessary to free up disk space by deleting the WIMBoot partition, it threatens with the inoperability of the tablet. About what is WIMBoot, described in detailhere .
  • What is the bit depth of Windows?
    The tablet is installed 32-bit Windows. Although the processor supports hardware and 64-bit Windows.
  • Windows in Russian?
    No, the system initially works in Chinese and English. Russian language pack can be downloaded independently. How to do it is writtenhere .
  • Can you play PC games on this tablet?
    Of course, but it is worth remembering that not all games support touch control. Also, do not forget that this device is not a game and has a weak, relatively stationary PC hardware.
  • How to minimize full-screen application (game)?
    On this tablet, the Win button is missing, so to minimize the game or other full-screen application, you must hold the on / off key. After that, the shutter will turn off the device and the game will curtail itself.
  • How to enter the BIOS?
    You can connect a USB keyboard or perform the following manipulations:
    Go to Settings / Change computer settings / Update and restore / Restore / Restart now / Diagnostics / Advanced settings / UEFI firmware settings / Reload.
    Easier way to go to BIOS
  • Is there a GPS?
    No, there is no GPS module in this tablet. However, you can connect an external module via BT or USB.
  • Is OTG supported?
    Of course supported. And if you have an active hub, you can connect several devices at once.
  • How to get to the official website of the manufacturer?
    Bythis link. BUT here page of this tablet.

Questions whose answers are listed in the FAQ are deleted without warning!
Useful / instructions
Downloads
Surveys
Survey on charging the device
Attached Image

For questions about filling the caps, contact the curator of the topic.I_am_Hater

Post has been editedstp101 - 10.07.18, 22:21
Reason for editing: New cap edited by AndrewP_one

Rep: (19)
* igeorgich,
http: //ru.aliexpress.c.…-Miix2/2038609573.html

Rep: (0)
vavan333, yes! It is the most. Otherwise, on otg, charging does not go with other adapters. The problem is known.

And further. Perplexed. Quote
“The main specifications of the Z3735 series processors are very similar, but the Intel Atom Z3735D and Z3735E models are more than double the Ball count value of the Z3735F and Z3735G, which reduced the performance of the latter. The maximum screen resolution that the Z3735D and Z3735E processors can process is approximately 2500 x 1600 pixels, while the Z3735F and Z3735G models are limited to 1900 x 1200 and 1200 x 800 pixels, respectively.worse video encoding and decoding capabilities, and no USB 3.0 support . But thanks to these restrictions, Intel was able to reduce costs to a minimum and fulfill the promise - “$ 100 per tablet on an Intel processor”.

Teclast assembly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFNm23xwP0c

Post has been editedigeorgich - 25.10.14, 19:26

Rep: (15)
I had to rummage, here is info on all types of processors:

http: //www.cpu-world.c....atom_Z3700_lineup.html

Posted on 10/25/2014, 10:00 PM:

As far as I understand from the data, the Z3735D is its new version of the Z3735F
Z3735E- new version of Z3735G

I could be wrong, please correct ...

Posted on 10/25/2014, 10:02 PM:

By the way, partial processor cutting should have a positive effect on power consumption, many in the reviews are satisfied with everything EXCEPT the autonomy of the tablet ....

Rep: (6)
And further. Perplexed. Quote
"The main specifications of the Z3735 series processors are very similar, but the Intel Atom Z3735D and Z3735E models are more than double the Ball count value, which reduced the performance of the latter. The maximum screen resolution that the Z3735D and Z3735E processors can process is approximately 2500 x 1600 pixels, while the Z3735F and Z3735G models are respectively limited to 1900 x 1200 and 1200 x 800 pixels, and the cheapest models have worse video encoding and decoding capabilities and no USB 3.0 support. elk reduce costs to a minimum and deliver on the promise - "$ 100 for a tablet on an Intel processor."

To reduce the cost, the Z3735F lost some of the input / output ports that are not used in this tablet (usb3), and therefore the Z3735F has less BGA (contacts). Like so.

Post has been editedas12sa - 26.10.14, 09:36

Rep: (9)
Yesterday, it was received that pleased so much the opportunity to choose English at initial download, which greatly simplifies the registration process on Microsoft. This procedure is generally a song; everything, from email, phone number, to the nickname of a beloved dog, is pissed off. And so the thing is nice, it works smartly. The resolution of 1280x800 is much smaller, when you call the menu of the horseradish icon, you will get the right item the first time. The office in the kit is Chinese, then roll your lip.

Rep: (1)
Mr.LC
Mr.LC @ 10.26.2014, 14:28*
Yesterday, it was received that pleased so much the opportunity to choose English at initial download, which greatly simplifies the registration process on Microsoft. This procedure is generally a song; everything, from email, phone number, to the nickname of a beloved dog, is pissed off. And so the thing is nice, it works smartly. The resolution of 1280x800 is much smaller, when you call the menu of the horseradish icon, you will get the right item the first time. The office in the kit is Chinese, then roll your lip.

How much battery does it hold when watching movies and surfing the internet?

I almost looked. He does not have SIMK :( eh ... there is an Internet current on the waffle or a whistle. That is not a buzz (((

Rep: (11)
How is it with video playback? Youtube at 1080p, rips at 1080p go fine, 10bit video?

Mkey87 @ 10.26.2014, 19:37*
battery

While I downloaded the Russification package and installed it fell by a few percent, I think 5000 max is enough for 3-4 hours of active use

Rep: (10)
* Mr.LC,
Can you test WoT paydet or not?

I don’t even know what it is: blush :, and there’s no time, unfortunately. Excellent for work, in terms of games, I think it will lose to any modern scribble. Another fly in the ointment ... the rear camera is not the strongest place. Yes, still, 8 inches widescreen, the tablet is stretched horizontally ....

Post has been editedMr.LC - 26.10.14, 18:11

AndreFan @ 10.26.2014, 21:16*
Klava

The most it

Rep: (24)
it seemed to me the onlyadequate cover)

Rep: (-6)
The keyboard with the mouse, it seems to me, would be most convenient to buy a kit and so that there is a bluetooth connection, then no cords and whistles!

* Mr.LC, Is it possible to test with 3G?
How the whistle is picked up, how often the connection breaks, etc.

It is unfortunate that manufacturers pay little attention. Indeed, many small tablets need it with the Internet (you still have to try very hard to look for a waffle) and it is on Windows!

Z3Android @ 10.27.2014, 03:29*
The keyboard with the mouse, it seems to me, would be most convenient to buy a kit and so that there is a bluetooth connection, then no cords and whistles!

it's not the same for everybody. For me, saving electricity is more important. Each has its own tasks. Here's the main thing for me to keep the battery longer. But sometimes there can be a clave and you can cut the wire.
Ineta 2-3-4G, again, no ...

Post has been editedigeorgich - 27.10.14, 07:26

Rep: (11)
* Mr.LC,
And there really is no separate connector for a charger? Only through microusb?

Rep: (13)
Is there a GPS module? Or is it disabled. In several stores it is declared.

Igeorgich @ 10.27.2014, 10:21*
3G

I do not have such an opportunity

Posted on 10/27/2014, 6:54 PM:

Artywonder @ 10.27.2014, 16:18*
microusb?

Yes, one for everything

Post has been editedMr.LC - 27.10.14, 18:54

Rep: (10)
* Mr.LC,
How about autonomy? Eats Akum