> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Modification of software and decorations for Highscreen Zera F Rev.S | Modification of software and decorations for Highscreen Zera F Rev.S

Rep: (13)
Modifications of software and decorations for Highscreen Zera F Rev.S

Description | Discussion | Firmware | Owners Club | Modifications and decorations

Tips and Instructions

Decoration programs

System File Mods
Lockscreens

Bootlogo

Shutters

Other

Everything that you do - at your own peril and risk! Authors of manuals and mods are not responsible for your actions!

This topic discusses issues related to the "graphic" part of the device: themes, widgets, dialers, patches, icons, etc. Getting S-OFF, ROOT, installing firmware, kernels, recovery, and other system components, as well as a discussion of this whole economy, is conducted in specialized topics. I remind you that it is customary to express gratitude on our forum by raising the reputation of a specific participant.

To place the mods in the header, write in the LAN

Curator - Alexnight
K
The curator of the topic is temporarily absent from the forum.
For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedCyberbob - 02.06.16, 12:44
Reason for editing: top up

Rep: (6)
patch for drain 210

Features
lokskrin replaced and icons on the menu for non-ferrous

Installation
through rekoveri

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

DOWNLOAD

I put the patch. Colorize icons, fonts not as I like on the screenshot turned. Here are just a face in the blocking annoying, and everything is fine. You can remove the face? How to bring back, you can make a zip file to drain?

DOWNLOAD

Rep: (15)
That's all these prikolyuh with a curtain, a status bar, and the other events in the module for Xposed type Gravity Box and the like. Font here on the site, you can find a lot to me personally icons worth unicon module. It would be better if someone put it all together, but wrote a detailed manual for those who do not know.

wertyvas @ 02.12.2014, 03:50*

Please tell me what kind of stock or make a font similar to zip to the drain. Thanks! Tell me what do these changes font changer will go?

Visit

download

Rep: (212)
Dyadya_Vadya, so it is all boots the system, so it is better to make changes in agriculture.

I somehow did not notice a particular load on the system, but I will not argue about that. But the plus is that you can quickly change the setting, something modified. In my opinion just more convenient than every time to sew. But it certainly is purely my personal opinion. I just want to say that those who are just starting to read the topic with the title "software modification and embellishment," probably was, would be interesting to make these modifications independently, but they do not know how.

Rep: (28)
Privet.Ya understand me alone upsets dialer factory, is it possible to change itby this principle?

Rep: (1416)
xinxali @ 03.12.2014, 10:21*
so it's all system downloads
measured? or only in theory? ... like 0.001% :)
IMHO at xposed one real drawback - requires Dalvik (in arte does not work)

Rep: (137)
Its picture on the background "Menu", changed menu icons

Made to your taste, maybe someone will like and want to imagine the same
Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Installation:
1. File framework-res.apk throw on the road system / and put it right rw-r - r--
2. Move framework-res.apk in the system / framework, substituted, reboot
3. File Settings.apk throw on the road system / and put it right rw-r - r--
4. Move the path Settings.apk system / priv-app / agreeing as a substitution reboot
5. pleased or upset result;)

Download:
Attached fileframework-res.apk(12.85 MB)

Attached fileSettings.apk(11.97 MB)

Rep: (0)
MR_PROFI @ 01.11.2014, 11:07*
Setting manually through RootExplorer-throw fashion to the stick-run RootExplorer, turn on the flash drive, copy the file with the mod in the System-expose rights RW-R - R ---throw fashion to the folder in which it should be -soglashaemsya the replacement-reboot your smartphone

and in which folder it should be located?
and it is possible to write instructions on the Russian literary language? for those who are not in the tank

Post has been editedSergey-UFA - 03.12.14, 18:44

matveiidv @ 03.12.2014, 16:07*
1. File framework-res.apk throw on the road system / and put it right rw-r - r--
4. Move the path Settings.apk system / priv-app / agreeing as a substitution reboot
5. We were pleased or upset result

making Punk в„–3
further stupor: blush:
it is not clear -peretaskivat Settings.apk with rights to the folder system / priv-app / or file left in place and simply copy a file from a flash drive in the system / priv-app /

Initially, the files that will be replaced by better somewhere copy, so if something happens to return everything in place, only then replace them with new ones. And paragraph 3 may be eliminated altogether, go directly to the 4 th and already there to put right.

Manual installation via RootExplorer

- we throw a mod on a flash drive
- we start RootExplorer, we pass to the USB stick we copy the file with a mod in System
-exhibit rights RW-R - R--
-kida mod in the folder in which it should be
- agree on replacement
- we reboot the smartphone

matveiidv @ 03.12.2014, 16:07)
5. We were pleased or upset result

Do according to the instructions
-zakidyvayu files on the stick framework-res.apk and Settings.apk
-Runs Root Explorer, turn on the flash drive file -kopiruyu framework-res.apk (copy the file to ..) in the System Folder /
pops inscription copying mistakes and put right is not offered

SYSTEM folder is where? device-system- so

so understood, it was necessary not to copy, and move
now we have to figure out how to put the right ??? Default see rwfrwfrwf ??

Post has been editedSergey-UFA - 03.12.14, 20:58

do everything through rootexplorer (in this case have a root-right on your phone)
long tap on the file-permission-remove excessive ticks that turned out: rw-r - r-- and then moved to the priv-app with replacement

the second time it worked
BUT
write instructions for how stupid
floor offline shoveled to understand how to put the right))

Sergey-UFA @ 12/03/2014, 23:28*
the second time it worked
BUT
write instructions for how stupid
floor offline shoveled to understand how to put the right))

but now you know exactly how to do) and in general before to do something, you have to read the instructions carefully, to read what it is, because if you write detailed instructions for every action, "War and Peace" will be obtained)

Rep: (10)
but someone tell me what to do if the right does not work well to put the letter? .rut imeetsya.ruteksplorer zhe.zazhimayu then choose the file resolution -vystavlyayu them and press writes ok.telo-bezuspeshno.kak be? I want to change the icons in the curtain replacement sustemUI but daet.probyval of Total Commander and the EU provodnikom.bezuspeshno

Rep: (1416)
* sex2na2segodna,
ruteksplorere in mount system to record key pressed before changing permissions?

Post has been editedVityaPda - 04.12.14, 16:29
Reason for editing: ochepyatka

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/03/20, 20:26