> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Thrive Island - Survival [3D] | [Simulation] Survival simulator
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 29 ] ** [32,22%]
Good [ 23 ] ** [25,56%]
Average [ 27 ] ** [30%]
poorly [ 2 ] ** [2,22%]
Terribly [ 9 ] ** [10%]
Total votes: 90

Rep: (1636)
Thrive Island - Survival
Version: 2.8.3
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:17.06.19

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
survival simulator

Description:
Thrive Island is an open world, sandbox survival game where your objective is to survive and thrive in this hostile environment. Hunt, explore and craft to survive! Use your building, crafting, exploration, battling and survival skills to stay alive at all cost.
You are stranded on a lost island and to your horror you have no idea how you got there. It almost feels like apocalypse. Explore the vast island and forest, and salvage anything that may help you survive before night comes! Are you a survivor? Survivors only last.

- Dynamic building system
Build small shelters or huge buildings, to protect yourself at night
- Explore world
Roam around the nature filled world, hunt wildlife and collect loot for crafting and survival resources.
- Crafting & Inventory
Craft and store all your collected items and raw materials and use them to your advantage. Craft tools which can be used for mining, woodcutting and even combat.
- Battles / Battling
Battle and kill anything in sight for resources.
- Realistic world / Day & Night cycle
Enjoy the realistic environment as you explore and thrive on this island.
- Nature
Explore the forests, spooky woods, beaches, coasts and deserts biomes of this stranded island.
- Resources
Collect resources and food but be sure that it is safe to eat. Scavenge food and raw meat from animals
- Survive
Survive whatever the cost. There are many diseases and hazards which should be avoided. Survivors survive.
- Health
Make sure you eat enough food and stay warm. Make a fire to help you survive. Make sure you rest enough and be sure to pick a safe spot to rest. There is also lots of new aspects of survival that make this a realistic fun survival simulator. Such as, Oxygen, swimming, drowning, radiation poisoning, poison, weapons, tools and temperature & much more ..
- Mutlilingual languages
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Dutch, Romanian, Turkish, Korean

I have many ideas and plans for Thrive island and will regularly update. Current features and content in the pipeline is:
Dungeons, caves and volcanoes
Lots more NPCs (and maybe dead walking zombies and dogs)
Lots more items, materials and uses such as Iron, copper, steel, gold and bronze Ores
Lots more animals such as Sheep, Goats and more
AI improvements
world expansion
Drivable vehicles, cars, bikes and hand made transport.
Snowy mountain biomes
Once I am happy with how fun Thrive island is, I will be adding multiplayer and servers which will be a premium feature.

Support, Like & Rate!
Facebook:https: //www.facebook.c...rvival/292625157589349

Note: This is an early access game. There may be bugs and locked off content or missing features. There will be regular changes to everything, including gameplay.
This game requires higher end devices.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.JohnWright.ThriveIslandFree

Features: 3D

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 2.3+

Download:
Version: 2.8.3 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Version: 2.2.3 Cache + Thrive Island - Survival [3D] (Post Madne $$ # 48714880)
The use of modifications of the game users are at your own risk. Complaints related to the performance of the game after the application of modifications will not be considered.

Past versions

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 17.06.19, 13:03
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 2.8.3 GP Version

Rep: (2)
A fee will be?

Rep: (3)
Well, like it should be. I do not know for sure.

Rep: (0)
I made a bed of bear skins, but you go at it ?!

A renovation is out or not? And then I played an hour and tired, because nothing else to do.

someone pour a new version of the game released since 1.073 in the google play now available :-)

How is game? Interesting?

Rep: (1)
In google already 1,076! Put please.

Rep: (-1)
Perhaps the only surviving who really has a future. Oh, very much what is missing, but I'm sure that developers will try. I spent two whole days in it, but because of the fact that there is very little craft and all actions, it depresses ...

But what about The Survivor: Rusty Forest and Survival Time: Forest?

Post has been editedT.h.e. L.e.g.e.n.d. - 16.12.14, 15:31

Rep: (2379)
Thrive Island - Survival v1.0921

What's new:
- Many improvements & bug fixes
- World, environment and resources improved
- Added 75+ new items. Weapons, tools, consumables, chests
- Added lots of new animals
- Added thirst and water consumption
- Added swimming
- Added sounds and effects
- Recoded, improved and optimized all aspects
Lots more changes, see full list:
http://www.thriveisland.net/recent-changes/

Attached files

Attached fileThrive Island - Survival v1.0921.apk(40.99 MB)

How to do a machete? I do not know where to find the material, thinking in a cave, but like all searched ...

Update

The theme is not relevant? And with the latest version of the updates are not playable demo in terms of time.

Terribly lag!

Put on a sketch of the range of the maximum, to climb the mountain look around, you will see the island of red Tipo volcano float to be reserved initially pick, mining and absidian doing yourself what you want, (machetes, etc.) bear with 4 strokes knocks). I hope the developers do not curled game because of all of these games is the most acceptable, especially forward to multiplayer and more craft.

Rep: (12119)
Thrive Island - Survival v2.0

What's New:
- Redesigned whole game
- New islands
- Added female / male characters
- Added new items
- Added new mobs
- Huge amount of improvements & bug fixes
http://www.thriveisland.net/recent-changes/

Apk - Attached fileTriveIsland.apk (19.76 MB)

Obb - Attached fileTriveIsland (1) .zip (72.63 MB)

There is still a cartoon tie if I think in general the FPS will be zero.
But the idea is not even bad.

To run in the new version. All graphics settings to a minimum. Still slightly lag. Lenovo ideatab a3500. A bunch of innovations. One bad-bugs and no multiplayer, a variety of mechanisms, such as cars and other things!

Rep: (9)
Ok so lag) s4 9506

A co ank nekachaet?

Post has been editedForezi - 18.07.15, 21:45

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 25/09/20, 13:27