Convert films for mobile devices | Programs, tips and description of the conversion

Rep: (1325)
Convert films for mobile devices

The topic of discussion about the subtleties of video conversion for PDAs and other mobile devices.

useful links :

Post has been edited= Woland = - 24.05.09, 11:49

Rep: (93)
10natali,
PocketDivXEncoder_0.3.60 - I just converts them (reduce the size of) a bunch of movies, watch and enjoy ;-)

Rep: (0)
please tell me what to do) permanently after the conversion of movies, even using PocketDivXEncoder, when peresnose on your device and the playback in TCPMP video lags terribly, after closing the program, cleaning the entire memory, CMC continues to fail: beee:

what to do with it?

I stand otkonverchenny movie on the memory card, but the active sync hangs and does not copy the PDA ((what to do:? blush:

USB adapter (adapter) buy, and to connect the memory card directly into the computer, a penny is worth it. Active sync brakes with large files.

Post has been editedOlte - 27.06.09, 23:56

Or put WM5torage, throw through it.

thank! I put the clone expert

Rep: (1)
Lord! Is there any converter that can fasten to the file format of the subtitles in the ass?

e13,
MKVtoolnix and vaults them a video with subtitles in one file * .mkv.

Rep: (1045)
Only if the envelope for PDA / KVM - it is meaningless because no player can not read subtitles sewn. Or am I missing something? :)
Playing with subtitles only TCPMP (with a special plug-in) and only from the external file (srt, smi, ssa,ass ).

Post has been editedmgeee - 01.07.09, 21:17

mgeee @ 1.7.09, 18:17*
Only if the envelope for PDA / KVM - it is meaningless because no player can not read subtitles sewn. Or am I missing something? smile_good.gif
Playing with subtitles only TCPMP (with a special plug-in) and only from the external file (srt, smi, ssa, ass).

I do not know, I TCPMP normally plays sewn subtitles. Many of which revised. Maybe because I did not know, but now that I know, he flatly refuses? :) But as the exterior does not want to. Porobuj MKVtoolnix, thank you.

Lord! I again with their subtitles. Naryl converter subtitle whole slew converters and even managed to fasten subtitles. Surpassed ass to srt. They turned on the entire screen, but this is not a problem, fix it.
The only thing, and the big blind, and PDA subtitles - krakozyably. Not enough of a font? How to find out - and what is the problem.

Rep: (1535)
e13,
Look here:http://undergo-land.narod.ru/maker/soft/bs...r/subtitles.htm- Clause 7, in particular, and in general ...

: sveta:
The solution, as always lying around for a long time on a broom. I do not know what possessed me to take and set the Cowon JetAudio v7.1.8 Build 4006 Plus VX. Inside the program showed a converter that works with subtitles ass, does not do any one of converters from my collection. Converts Me-e-Slow but is cool feature - if the video is wide angle (i.e. left black bands at the top and bottom), the image converter itself moves upward, freeing the space below the subtitle. Look very comfortable.
Thanks for the advice.
: thank_you:

who works with subtitles ass, does not do any one of converters from my collection

DSRT works perfectly with * .ass

Rep: (4)
Try VideoConvertMaster

Rep: (13)
distesa,
Covershenno can safely use the device as a flash drive using: Start-settings-connection-mode connection, a removable disk. In this case, the phone acts as a card reader!

Rep: (162)
bajuhin But not in htc touch (as well as not my), but for this there is a software in the program directory.

I coded as follows prog (mb have often discussed):
SUPER
To download Hit Bottom "Start Downloading SUPER В©", on the next page, we press almost on top "... download and use", next we press the bottom of the "Download SUPER В© setup file". Search for these expressions can in a browser by pressing ctrl + f and search a form by copying them out of here.

Post has been edited4624 - 14.07.09, 15:07

Rep: (6)
Please tell me the recommended encoding settings for viewing on a PDA NR4700 (624 Mhz, ATi decoder (h.264 - ???)).
coding objects - mostly anime with a resolution of 1280x720.
It is necessary to ensure the speed of viewing on a PDA tcpmp 0.72 110-120%.
The final resolution of no more than 640x480.
encoding time is not critical.

Is it possible to customize the encoding parameters to get the desired result?
Help me to understand.

garry111,
I'm afraid I'll have to pick the settings itself. If you take Xvid, there can be everything to the maximum twist, even the 640x480 must go very smoothly on this processor, but with the x264 will have to pick up.

Rep: (162)
While the difference is not noticeable, especially in the anime. Hardly above I wrote about a super program, try it a few times, it will pick up about.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/01/20, 5:26