Convert films for mobile devices | Programs, tips and description of the conversion

Rep: (1310)
Convert films for mobile devices

The topic of discussion about the subtleties of video conversion for PDAs and other mobile devices.

useful links :

Post has been edited= Woland = - 24.05.09, 11:49

Rep: (1)
Greetings to you, marginal judges of crumpled versions of the most important of the arts! I hasten to share a find. This is a Simple Divx. Packs an omnipotent genie DVD in any of your electronic ship with MPEG4 ._http://www.simpledivx.org
Lots of advantages:
1.free (airless-travel)
2. Includes Russian among the many interfaces
3. encodes straight from DVD to HDD in divx or xvid with a bunch of different options for resolution, bitrate.
4.Codes relatively quickly. On my durone 900MhZ with 386 MB RAM, the DVD coding (1h40min length) in divx 380x120.25 fps took 75 min. The quality of the received file (400mb) is quite decent even when viewed on a monitor; + stereo sound.
5. You can set the volume of the output file.
6. Easy to learn.
7. it seems like something else moget ...
Download here:
Old version (September 2005) - I used this version - the distribution package weighs 9.5 MB:
_http://www.simpledivx.org/main/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=29&func=download&id=1&chk=dbc59a74d495c87c863e362ffcb4fb03The freshest version (January 2006) - 11mb:
_http://www.simpledivx.org/main/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=29&func=download&id=3&chk=4fbf76c09f63ec9487dabcc68c631acb
M
Miocker: unforgettable clean direct links

Post has been editedMiocker - 09.02.06, 20:04

Rep: (2)
and what size can be achieved at the exit?

Rep: (3)
virtual dub rules (I will envelope all clips and movies through 300 kb / s) into mpeg, simple mega jokes in divx, mpeg format will be recoded into WMV (158 kb / s), not to say that the quality is a fairy tale, but the size is amazing
video in virtual dub, which goes minutes 4 in MPEG takes an average of 8-11 megs
funny seconds 10-30 takes 200-500 kb in WMV!

Rep: (2)
elegand , and what settings do you put in virtual dub? can you share?

Rep: (0)
How and what to press video PC>>PDA (for example movies in mpeg format)? "?

Rep: (540)
A cho theme to create? Search problem?
Convert video for PDA

Rep: (0)
THNX !!!! :)

Rep: (8)
hereLathe (Pocket Divx Encoder)

Post has been editedMiocker - 09.02.06, 23:37

Rep: (315)
FlasKMPEG 0.7.8.39

Rep: (8)
rustoss, 02/09/06 3:35:26 PM
FlasKMPEG 0.7.8.39

But it’s not difficult to put this particular version somewhere, otherwise I have 0.6 and it’s buggy for the terrible.

Rep: (114)
gadget
(1 h40 min in length) in divx 380x120.25 fps it took 75 min. The quality of the received file (400mb) is quite decent

Well, with such a bitrate, it is not surprising to get good quality !!!

Ksalador @ 09.02.06 20:02:13
rustoss, 02/09/06 3:35:26 PM
FlasKMPEG 0.7.8.39

But it’s not difficult to put this particular version somewhere, otherwise I have 0.6 and it’s buggy for the terrible.

_http://flaskmpeg.sourceforge.net/

I put a bunch of servers there, some don't work !!!

The program is definitely harder than virtualdub, but the quality so far in my opinion only the best is achieved by this program. The main problems arise when compressing with DVD or mpeg recorded in NTSC format (sound is lagging behind), after some long time I learned how to configure and use it at 100%. All Divx in your home video library has been compressed with FlasKMPEG since 2004. For calculating the bitrate, the calculator works well

Attached files

Attached fileDDCal1.5.zip(664.23 KB)

M
Connected the topicGringo "How to press video for PDA?"

Added @ 09.02.2006, 21:05

rustoss ,
All the same, try GordianNot and with NTSC no problem.

Miocker The latest version of GK Rippack 0.35.0 and I understand that it is necessary to put it? Gordian.Knot.Codec.Pack.1.9

The latest is Gordian Knot rippack 0.35.0 pack2.
Gordian Knot Codec Pack 1.9 should not be installed if codecs are already installed on the system.

I will install it tomorrow, distrib weighs 8.5 meters

Yes, the distribution is not small, there are several programs included. I think you will understand, if something is always Welcome :)

Rep: (371)
Maybe someone will come in handy (freeware): _http://www.erightsoft.com/home.html
SUPER В© (Simplified Universal Player Encoder & Renderer) a GUI to ffmpeg, mencoder, mplayer, x264, ffmpeg2theora and theora / vorbis RealProducer plugIn. Player and Encoder of various types of multimedia files.

SUPER В© is compatible with most WindowsВ® platforms.

Rep: (1)
I want to add to what is written about SimpleDivx:
* I tried the latest version. I didn’t go. The encoding glitch is released. Of course, the program was not made by fools, and it is efficient, but I warn you about possible problems if they don’t want to risk it.
The old version completely satisfies me: everything is simple, reliable, and there is an opportunity to experiment with the settings. Video and audio bit rates vary in a wide range, it’s a question of the video quality and capacity of your media.
* Video saved on the "screw" (Mpeg2) can also transcode (in Mpeg4)
* In the new version I noticed the tricky codec 264. It was not possible to test. I did not notice any other differences.
* I look in the player "TCPMP" - everything flies, it does not slip.
I encode with the Xvid codec: video bitrate = 195, audio (mp3) = 60 Kbps

Post has been editedgadget - 24.04.06, 18:36

Rep: (95)
archive with three files saved at different times.
Instructions with pictures on using VDub

Attached files

Attached fileManual.rar(905.73 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/07/19, 03:43