72 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Cube Iwork 7 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows 8.1 | 7 '' | Intel Z3735G 1.8GHz | 1Gb RAM | 16Gb ROM
AlexFBG
Message#1
04.10.14, 08:41
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1107
Check in: 25.07.09

Cube iwork7
Windows 8.1, 7 ", Intel BayTrail Z3735G 1.8GHz, 1Gb,16 GB ROM
Description | Discussion � | Windows 8.1 �

Attached Image

Specifications
7 inch screen
Intel Z3735G 4 core processor
Ram 1 Gb
Rom 16 Gb
Screen 1280x800 IPS
Camera 2x2Mp
Battery 3500 mAh declared operating time 10 hours.
External miniHDMI
MicroSD slot
Weight 280 gr., Thickness 8.8 mm
Windows 8.1 pre-installed
additional information
China began selling the budget tablet IWORK 7 running the Windows 8.1 operating system. The novelty received a 7-inch IPS screen with a resolution of 1280 × 800 pixels and a 4-core Intel Z3735G processor. Unlike similar devices, this device received only 1Gb of RAM, which is not enough even for the usual surfing the Internet.

The amount of permanent memory is 16Gb, but it's hard to imagine how much space is available to the user. A rather strange decision was the installation of two cameras of 2 megapixels, because the image quality would be mediocre even for Skype communication. The battery capacity is 3500mAh, which suggests the need for regular charging.

Honestly, it is difficult to characterize such solutions, because the convenience of their operation is questionable. Due to the cost of 600 yuan or $ 100, the tablet becomes very affordable and interesting, but its quality and relevance is in question.

Attached Image

Review from Pep1to

Original image + driver + Russian image
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pJz83OZ
Later I will lay out on Yandex-Disk.
Drivers on the device from the original image -Attached filedrivers_iwork7.zip(83.37 MB)

Russian image made by me. Installation: download the archive, format the flash, transfer files with folders to the flash without changing the structure, boot from the media, then everything is automatic.
https://yadi.sk/d/2UN2XsJwd6B2D
New build based on original OEM Windows 8.1 with Binghttps://yadi.sk/d/7cjB2YxfdLmxd
Updated build on 02/08/15 with all the frameworks and improved optimizationhttps://yadi.sk/d/58R1eYKWeciMz
Description Installation

Overview

Useful programs
The program adds transparency to the stock keyboardCube Iwork 7 (Post # 35996543)
Power plan control programs, processor cores, metro applications, metro closure speedCube Iwork 7 (Post # 36474273)

BIOS firmware, improved power consumption.
Cube Iwork 7 (Post # 37666990)only for the Intel Z3735G 1/16 GB version.
BIOS copy for version 2/32 GB -Attached filebios.zip(2.38 MB)
Thank youdimokami. In the dump, the original key is replaced with the installation key. Insert your key at 75E014. Be careful, any actions with the BIOS can lead to scaling.

Backup Partitioning Tools
Macrium Reflect Disk Imagehttps://yadi.sk/d/xZEXocH6ePBaf
UltraIso program to copy the image to removable mediahttps://yadi.sk/d/nTffVIXrePBaR
Install UIso, open an image in the program, select Startup-Burn a hard disk image in the menu, select where the image will be deployed in Disk Drive

A full BIOS of 8 MB can be made and restored by the program in the archive. Firmware - run flash.bat, save - dump.bat.Attached filebios.zip(1.11 MB)
The key can be entered using the hex editor (see BIOS update instructions), the address from which to start editing is at offset 75E000, you must add codes as in the messageCube Iwork 7 (Post # 37714649),After the changes, flash back, then the system will determine the original MS key.
Installing DualBoot for version 2/32

Windows 10 builds
Cube Iwork 7 (Post AlexFBG # 42699050)- assembly includes the classic installation method, the installation of Compact OS in manual and automatic modes.
Cube Iwork 7 (Post AlexFBG # 42882486)- build for WimBoot.
Do not forget to rename the flash drive in Winpe

The curator is looking for a topic.

Post has been editedAlexFBG - 20.09.15, 01:32
Reason for editing: Added links for Windows 10 builds
AlexFBG
Message#2
04.10.14, 09:02
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1107

Having tablets on Windows 8.1 Asus Vivotab Note 8, Dell Venue 8 pro, Lenovo Miix 2 8, I wanted to try a smaller miracle in my work, so to speak, in my pocket. The choice fell on Cube Iwork7, tookon Ali. The declared price of 100 ever-green presidents turned out to be slightly higher, but given that the ruble exchange rate will fall in the near future, the conclusion was suggested by intuition - we must take it.

Post has been editedAlexFBG - 04.10.14, 09:04

--------------------
HTC G1, Iphone 2G, Viewsonic Viewpad 10, Ainol Novo 7Adv, Nook Simple Touch, Viliv S5, Asus R50A, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega 6.3, Galaxy S4, Dell Venue 8 pro, Asus Vivotab Note 8, Sony Xperia Z Ultra, Lenovo K900, Coolpad Halo, Cube iWork7, Xbox One.
den25588
Message#3
08.10.14, 13:19
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 28.03.12

Have you just ordered it or have you already received it? And then I also think to order, but I doubt it and wanted to clarify a number of points if he is already in your hands.
AlexFBG
Message#4
08.10.14, 14:10
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1107

* den25588,
The device was sent by the seller on October 7, I think in 2-3 weeks will be on hand. Upon arrival, I will review, since there is practically no information on the Internet. And on ebay.com prices are very different from prices in China. The other day I downloaded the image for this tablet, installing Wimboot, but there is something to correct, there will be a little more space. And there are plans to build an assembly at 8.1, and further at 10 in order to maximize space on the main drive, there is practice.

--------------------
HTC G1, Iphone 2G, Viewsonic Viewpad 10, Ainol Novo 7Adv, Nook Simple Touch, Viliv S5, Asus R50A, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Mega 6.3, Galaxy S4, Dell Venue 8 pro, Asus Vivotab Note 8, Sony Xperia Z Ultra, Lenovo K900, Coolpad Halo, Cube iWork7, Xbox One.
den25588
Message#5
08.10.14, 15:27
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14

* AlexFBG,
Clear, thanks for the reply. I also noticed that the price of Ali is one and a half times lower than that of Ibei, although both there and there are sellers from China (Hong Kong). There are no reviews or reviews on the tablet, even in English, only news about its release. I am most confused by the 1GB RAM and the 3500Mah battery. And then it turns out that in reality it works for 3 hours and does not open anything heavier than a notebook. It is not clear that with the Russification. I wrote to the seller, he is silent for now. There is no alternative to this tablet. A tablet on a full-fledged Windows that you can put in your jacket pocket is cool. And then my current Acer W3 weighs a pound and hellishly heated. I didn’t come across Wimboot in practice, but they write on Habré that after installing a 16GB drive, Windows 8.1 disk remains about 7GB, and if the system is installed from a WIMBoot image, the free space will increase and the user will have about 12 GB available. If this is really true, then the problem of a small disk space is not worth it, besides you can install a memory card and throw all media files on it. But as with the RAM and the battery in practice will be - it is not clear.
AlexFBG
Message#6
08.10.14, 22:09
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1107

* den25588,
Starting from version 8.1 Update 1, the requirements for RAM were reduced and in real life the system consumes about 0.8 GB. So, everyday tasks are enough, there will be problems with games, but I don’t play with them, there are other devices for that. As for the system on the device itself, the Russian supports out of the box, in case of absence, the language pack simply rolls. Wimboot did for Dell Venue 8 pro and Asus Vivotab Note 8 and stick the system into 4 GB realistically.

--------------------
den25588
Message#7
14.10.14, 08:28
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14

In general, I doubted for a long time, but today I still placed an order. I thought that even if I didn’t like him, then for 4.5 thousand I could push him to Avito. The main thing is to come safe and sound and work. So now there will be at least two owners of this tablet on the forum :)
klop
Message#8
16.10.14, 08:34
Local
[online]

Messages 351
Check in: 03.09.07
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

Sori described not having a memory but a battery
http: //www.4tablet-pc.…id-or-windows-8-1.html
those. cheated again?
Sabzh, funny thing but also confusing RAM and acc. Probably wait for reviews from received.
Where better to order, please just in case. Once already on Ali got burned.
AlexFBG
Message#9
16.10.14, 09:48
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1107

* klop
Practice shows that battery saving can be easily achieved using special tools, i.e. in idle mode (not sleep), turn off 3 cores out of 4, reduce the processor frequency up to 0.17 GHz. Thus, even with a standard battery in the mode of reading Internet pages, it is possible to achieve 10 or more hours. As for Ali, there are practically no options, the Cube only found this site at an affordable price, on ebee it is much more expensive. There is a return program, so I think there will be no problems in case of force majeure. The only thing is that China has limited shipping of products containing lithium-ion batteries, so they send them to Holland by post (there are problems with tracking) or by Singapore post (it’s better, it tracks 2 days, but the speed is the same), and most importantly The message will pass through our customs, maybe for 2 days, or maybe hang for a month.

--------------------
klop
Message#10
16.10.14, 10:07
Local
[online]

Messages 351

What kind of crap with a forum filled the answer sent and again nothing.

The second time is short.
Saving is good, but there is a desire to actively use, for example, a movie to watch. Experienced GT2 hours 4-6 movies seem. Subject will work. I understand without a tablet you will not answer such questions.

On the protection of Ali. sad story.
Goats from the Eternal Team instead of Idol sent me a broken Yumi, sent it back in an open dispute - got a fake video that sent them bolts (literally real bolts). The fact that the video was staged was really visible, but other goats, alike mediators, threw me on money. Total 300 tanks in the minus.
AlexFBG
Message#11
16.10.14, 11:36
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1107

* klop
What kind of device GT2 I do not know (Galaxy Tab2?), But in theory this movie subject will show no less (depending on the source). Pleases the presence of HDMI output. I recommend to watch movies in KMplayer DXVA, the load on the percent is 3%, and accordingly the viewing time is more. As for Ali, yes, there are dishonest sellers, but in the end, nothing prevents you from paying attention to the rating and reviews, as well as a refund if anything happens. On this account there is a lot of information, including taker.im.

Post has been editedAlexFBG - 16.10.14, 11:39

--------------------
klop
Message#12
16.10.14, 12:23
Local
[online]

Messages 351

Yes, that's right, Galaxy Tab2. Not less is not an option - more is needed :)

Eternal Team pustiary hucksters here and on the forum often flash and in joint purchases there. The precipitate remained.
Thanks for the information, I will think.

Post has been editedklop - 16.10.14, 12:23
ctich
Message#13
16.10.14, 15:48
Guru
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 14796
Check in: 04.05.09
Apple iPhone 7

M
Dear, for "selection and comparison" we have a specific section -Laptops, Tablets, TabletPC, UMPC, MIDin this topic is offtopic, so these posts are deleted.

--------------------
vitya1599
Message#14
06.11.14, 15:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 905
Check in: 28.02.10

Received today Cube iWork 7, I thought, deceived, very much a small box came. Everything inside is packed no worse than the Acer W510 for 30k :). I saw the tablet itself - damn, it is really cool. The frames at the screen are very thin, it looks cool. Half of Windows is in Chinese, half is in Russian, well, well, I'll figure it out. There is only 6GB of free space, you need a memory stick at 16GB at least. In the Metro mode, everything is very convenient, in the classic Windows mode ... It's difficult to get into small elements. I will go on testing the device).

P.S. In the task manager, I looked - after launching Windows, free 500MB. Not much ...

Battery 3500 mAh declared operating time 10 hours.

With such a battery, it is unlikely that it will last 5 hours, how it will fully charge - I’ll check it and sign off.

Post has been editedvitya1599 - 06.11.14, 15:32
AlexFBG
Message#15
06.11.14, 15:37
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1107

* vitya1599,
Good information for buyers. My train from Moscow will take 10 more days. I downloaded the Chinese image, pull out the drivers and adapt the assembly, 10 gig free will be. As for the memory, the Windows почти wipe out almost half of the system one, if 2 gigabytes of RAM are free. 1. And the desktop should be done on a 125% scale and there will be norms.

--------------------
vitya1599
Message#16
06.11.14, 20:18
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 905

I'm already typing from the tablet). I think to put the games, after all, 4 cores. I will do a mini-review tomorrow. I suggest the FAQ to do on the tablet. By the way, I tested the USB connector. 320GB external HDD does not work. The mouse and keyboard connected via a USB splitter work, almost a computer is obtained). And yet - I advise you to pay $ 10 more for bundling with a cover, in the store the covers cost from 1k rubles.
I think the topic should be moved to the "UMPC, MID and Tablet PC" section. A bummer with a game test, a 320GB HDD is not connected, the USB port is not enough. After installing a couple of programs I need, free 2GB. Very, very few. I will try other cables to connect the HDD ...

Help me, and could not connect the HDD. I bought a USB cable with additional power, as an additional power, I tried both the laptop and the charger from the phone, nifiga. The hard disk starts to work, but the tablet does not see it. How can I connect a hard disk? Put GTA San Andreas, on medium works without problems. If it were not for the slow flash drive with which the game was launched, maybe it was at the maximum.

Strange, they promised 16GB ROM, and Windows sees only 10. Maybe the Chinese also did a recovery partition? It will be necessary to look).
AlexFBG, until you got a device, I can test your build.

Post has been editedvitya1599 - 07.11.14, 13:14
vitya1599
Message#17
07.11.14, 13:18
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 905

Here, well, the Chinese :). The size of the entire drive - 14.44GB. Of these, 4.88GB was spent on the recovery section. Are they bullied? From and so small memory also 5GB cut off. Now I will backup it, delete it, and there will be a D drive for 5 gigs).

P.S. I put it on charge for the night, for 2.5 hours of use with an average brightness - 56% of the battery remains. No there is no 10 hours). And yet - the charger, which was included in the kit, smells like plastic, even when turned off, and when you plug it into the network - the stench is generally worth it). You have to charge from the laptop or a charger from the phone, but it has less power, you can not use the tablet at the same time and charge, the battery still sits, albeit more slowly.
M
4.9. It is forbidden to use obscene language, both explicit and hidden, including special characters.
This is usually Ridonli for a few days, but for the first time we'll manage with a warning

Post has been editedShoore - 07.11.14, 15:04
AlexFBG
Message#18
07.11.14, 13:46
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1107

* vitya1599,
The image of the system is really bloated, considering that half of the Chinese junk from there should be thrown out at all, as well as fonts and support for inputting hieroglyphs. According to my calculations, one third can be safely cut off. As for the recovery section - I do not recommend demolishing CATEGORICALLY, because the Wimboot system and the operating system is there. Uninstalling will result in the absence of the OS and inability to boot. Power supply for how much? On kraynyak in the trash, there are a bunch of firm 1 and 2 amps.
10 hours may not be, it is necessary to experiment with saving modes, disabling the kernel in a simple and using min. frequencies when performing simple tasks.

Post has been editedAlexFBG - 07.11.14, 13:48

--------------------
vitya1599
Message#19
07.11.14, 15:44
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 905

5 hours running, Wi-Fi enabled, on the Internet via Metro Internet Explorer, sometimes installing software, half an hour - GTA SA. Well, not so bad, I guess. In this size, the battery does not shove more.
the Wimboot system and the operating system is there

In the diskpart, there is a 100MB system partition, if I'm not mistaken, it has a bootloader and UEFI, and a 5GB partition labeled "Recovery" can be demolished ... On an Acer W510 on Win8, it was like that. And in the diskpart it was all the same, the recovery partition was deleted without consequences. Yes, and on the laptop is Win8 second system, there is no Recovery section, only the system partition in 100MB.
Power supply for how much?

2000mAh included. I charge another now, at 700mAh.

And yet - I wonder, is it possible to install the second Android system? It seems like there is a complete analog of our device, some kind of Ramos, and there are two operating systems - Windows and Android.

Post has been editedvitya1599 - 07.11.14, 15:46
AlexFBG
Message#20
07.11.14, 16:46
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1107

Vitya1599 @ 11.11.2014, 23:44*
a section labeled "Recovery" seems to be demolished

Well, try ... I have an official image - 100% wimbut. Those. You will not let the system demolish it. And demolition is equivalent to formatting.
700 mA is small, you need half the battery capacity for optimal charge. You can of course argue how long to charge a current, but better than 1-2 A.
Android will not be installed most likely, but there are ideas how to get around the limitations of the UEFI bootloader. After my arrival I will conduct experiments on him.

Post has been editedAlexFBG - 07.11.14, 16:48

--------------------
vitya1599
Message#21
07.11.14, 20:01
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 905

Android will not be installed most likely

My previous device, Acer W510, didn’t load anything other than Win8. Tablets on the same platform, for example, from iRu ​​download any OS. I think it should work. Multi-boot device - Ramos i7s. Immediately two operating systems - and Windows, and Android. All the characteristics are the same as our device. Maybe really put the firmware from Ramos?
I have an official image - 100% wimbut

An image of the system or a partition image from the recovery?
Those. you will not let the system demolish it

And on Acer'e did not give, through Acronis demolished.
700 mA low

With the charger, which was included, earned HDD, so you can test hard games for 15GB). It seems to have almost no smell, I will use it then. Charges very quickly, for 2 hours maximum.

On aliexpress I saw a keyboard case, and even with a touchpad, but by 10 ". Is it realistic to find such a 7"? Or, at least with a trackpoint, like on UMPC from Sony.

Post has been editedvitya1599 - 07.11.14, 20:07

72 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 16:43