> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Artchecker | Checking ART

Rep: (1212)
Artchecker
Version: 1.0.1

Last update of the program in the header:01.10.2014

Attached Image

Short description:
We check the runtime environment.

Description:
Since version 4.4 Google Android added support for ART - Android Runtime.
This application will help determine the environment in which the phone is Dalvik or ART.

Developer: Donly
A source: http://magicalboy.com
Google Play: https: //play.google.co....magicalboy.artchecker

Android required: 4.4+
Russian interface: Not

Download: Version: 1.0.1 Attached fileART Checker_1.0.1.apk (253.99 KB)

Past versions

Post has been editedvadeus - 01.10.14, 16:46
Reason for editing: edit

Rep: (29)
A good thing. Now I am sure that the art works exactly

Rep: (99)
extra crutch, nafig not need

stand65, crutch, it is the replacement of something, in this case, simply check the current, no more than that. ))

Rep: (32)
Strange somehow. Phone Highscreen Zera F rev.S Android 4.4.2. The settings enabled on ART. This program shows that it is turned on art, but for some reason the files are created in dalvik-cache. So I thought that ART does not work on this phone. A program is said to be working. Or it just looks in the settings, which medium is set, but does not really show it works or not

Rep: (20)
deys @ 06.10.2014, 15:13*
Strange somehow. Phone Highscreen Zera F rev.S Android 4.4.2. The settings enabled on ART. This program shows that it is turned on art, but for some reason the files are created in dalvik-cache. So I thought that ART does not work on this phone. A program is said to be working. Or it just looks in the settings, which medium is set, but does not really show it works or not

I think so. Reads the switch status and no more.

* deys,
* miriman
If nothing is confusing, then in the presence and the inclusion of ART, Dalvik is not going away. The custom rekaveri all wipes are also made dalvik cache. Completely the ART, without Dalvik will be with the arrival of Android L.

jockjoint @ 06.10.2014, 16:07*
If nothing is confusing, then in the presence and the inclusion of ART, Dalvik is not going away. The custom rekaveri all wipes are also made dalvik cache. Completely the ART, without Dalvik will be with the arrival of Android L.

I deleted dalvik, still all the files in dalvike re-created. Hence, there is an assumption that it is not operational in this firmware. When changing environment dalvik the art, it is the idea after a reboot had to give something like a conversion application, but when you change the environment of smart simply reloaded as usual and all.

Post has been editeddeys - 06.10.14, 12:31

* deys, If you have the Xposed Framework and modules, ART will not work. Further, if the program shows the ART, then you have exactly the ART, and not Dalvik. If you switch to the Dalvik, the program will show you what is currently in use Dalvik.

Once again, starting with Android 4.4+ Android Runtime added to a test version and dalvik did not disappear. Fully ART without dalvika will Android El, or whatever it is.

jockjoint @ 06.10.2014, 16:38*
Once again, starting with Android 4.4+ Android Runtime added to a test version and dalvik did not disappear. Fully ART without dalvika will Android El, or whatever it is.

and infa 100% just ran across the fact that there is no support for 4.4.2, and 4.4.4 kind already there. Devices was not sure where he might, and that comes across in the internet, such confusion, you do not know who to believe. While evading our branch that the ART antutu gave more than a thousand parrots. Although these synthetic tests I especially do not trust

jockjoint @ 06.10.2014, 16:38*
If you should Xposed Framework and modules, the ART will not work. Further, if the program shows the ART, then you have exactly the ART, and not Dalvik. If you switch to the Dalvik, the program will show you what is currently in use Dalvik.

Xposed I did not set. I have of the things needed Ruth current Titanium bakap, patcher varnishes (which I in fact and not in use, the current in the pair prog otlklyuchil advertising) and veyklok detector - is real, current because it most wanted to put Ruth. For konsolki too Root use, but more than just to study devaysa rather than to change something. at least for now

A couple of times caught a bug. Incoming call (WMS from what once took from his pocket not, the laws do not understand yet), the phone is ringing, vibration is, but the screen is black. Nazhimmaesh knompu power, phone is silent, vibration disappears, but the call can be answered swipe. There are one such? If there is, I will write a joint venture. And what can this single glitch and as always write that they found no such. Moreover, it seems, if the phone quickly get one, then this is not a glitch, and if calling Uzes with half a minute, then only

Post has been editeddeys - 06.10.14, 17:18

deys, infa 100%. I have 4.4.2 and ART work.
Next, please do not offtopic. The problems with your handheld device, refer to the topic of your device.

jockjoint @ 06.10.2014, 23:11*
Next, please do not offtopic. The problems with your handheld device, refer to the topic of your device.

And where oftop if the program does not show the real work of ART and Dalvik, and stupidly looks at what vystalven mode in the settings. If there was indeed such that could pinpoint operation, it is another matter. And just looking, that exhibited in settings and it shows, but what really works at the moment, does not know how to show. Incidentally, for the interest dalvik clean the cache in any way and after a reboot, go to / data / dalvik-cache. If there really is empty, it means that not all devices in the 4.4.2 does not work fully ART. Well, if again there will be files, yet it does not work, and the program only in settings check looks

* deys, I do not know about you, I imeeno shows what really works at the moment. On my current firmware devaysa (signature), there is no possibility to include ART in settings, there is only the possibility of flash archive of custom rekaveri that includes ART, after which the firmware application shows that it works. It happened that after ART core flew firmware, it is seen by recreating the Dalvik cache speed, which shows the program.
If I brush my Dalvik cache, though from rekaveri, though his hands from the file manager, then after the restart he will again be recreated. But the difference in the time of its re-creation. In the transition to ART it is going on much longer.
I have run out of arguments and ways of explaining the differences between the work program. ))
You start to get to know the topic of your firmware devaysa whether there is any ART you drank it or manufacturer.

jockjoint @ 07.10.2014, 20:25*
If I brush my Dalvik cache, though from rekaveri, though his hands from the file manager, then after the restart he will again be recreated. But the difference in the time of its re-creation. In the transition to ART it is going on much longer.
I have run out of arguments and ways of explaining the differences between the work program. ))
You start to get to know the topic of your firmware devaysa whether there is any ART you drank it or manufacturer.

I will not argue, but if ART clean environment, then there should be after cleaning dalvika nothing. Art on my phone does not work, that's for sure. We can in the next firmware and Fixed. Whatever is left is razmyshneliyami, I suggest that those who really work ART, unsubscribe here about folders dalvik-cache, after the transition to the ART and cleaning dalvika it must be empty. And so, I think, as long as them to confirm not wait, it's just really going to be a flood in the subject. But we want to make sure it is in the veracity of some of the parties that have no more questions arise, he is looking at a tick in the settings or real situaytsyyu shows. SchA for the interest in the topic nexus climbed. There is definitely already have art and this post will throw off the link. They know exactly what should

* deys, You did not read or just do not see that I write to you and missing text. Look in my signature, what my device and now lift your eyes above and read what I wrote to you twice already!
In the third and last.
Starting with Android 4.4 and above Google has added a new ART environment, but it is a test version. Therefore, Dalvik is still here. Net ART without Dalvika will be in the next version of Android, L, or 5.0 or whatever it is that we, the owners of Nexus, waiting for the fall.

What else do not understand ?!

jockjoint @ 07.10.2014, 20:59*
Starting with Android 4.4 and above Google has added a new ART environment, but it is a test version. Therefore, Dalvik is still here. Net ART without Dalvika will be in the next version of Android, L, or 5.0 or whatever it is that we, the owners of Nexus, waiting for the fall.

I'll have to read on this subject. Sorry if the truth here nafludit. You can poudalyat my posts, but that would be with the same issues no climbing is best left. If this is the case, then there will be just that our reading several posts, questions will be less. And if like most of us 4pda users read, then our arguments will not help. By the way, that in Patsch was for ART? You can link to it (it is possible in PM). Just want to look that for me there. We can for our devaysa that have beneficial

deys @ 07.10.2014, 18:26*
and that the Patsch was for ART?

http: //forum.xda-devel...owthread.php t = 2713622?

http: //forum.xda-devel...owthread.php t = 2707841?

Rep: (0)
Not in the subject unsubscribe. Sorry.

Post has been editedzadroter - 12.02.15, 19:04

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/02/20, 00:07