> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo A526 - Firmware

Rep: (32)
Lenovo A526 - Firmware
PictureLenovo A526
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Important information

Attention! ! To all newbies who nevertheless decided to flash and get Root-rights, I strongly recommend that you completely read the header and topic. Some questions have already been answered. Do not forget to use the search on the topic. Appreciate the work of others and the time of others! All actions for flashing and other arbitrary modification of the phone software you do at your own peril and risk!
Responsibility for your actions are onlyYou and if you are not sure about your actions, do not do it. If you are new in this topic, be sure to check the topic header before flashing!

Dear users! Please note that there are no Android 4.4 "KitKat" and Android 5.0 "Lollipop" firmware on our phone!

F.A.Q.
[attachment = "5956670: 5190883.gif"]
Q: How to make a screenshot?
A: Press the volume rocker and the power button simultaneously.

Q: What is a "stock"?
A: This is the official firmware.

Q: What is custom?
A: This is not an official firmware.

Q: What is ROOT right?
A: These are super user rights allowing you to delete, edit, make any changes to the section of the android system.

Q: What is the root of the memory card?
A: This is a memory area which is not in any folders, ie sdcard / ... - "..." - this is the root.

Q: How to enter recovery mode?
A: When the phone is turned off, hold down the power button, with the power on vibration, instantly, as quickly as possible, hold down both volume keys and wait for the phone to go into recovery mode.

Q: I constantly get the error "com.android.phone" every second !! And there is no network! What should I do ??
A: Go to the settings in the item "Date and Time" and uncheck the option "use the network time zone".

Q: What is the best firmware?
A: You choose which firmware is the best for you, make a backup, watch, listen, read reviews!

Q: How to flash the phone on the official firmware without a PC?
A: No, there is no such possibility.

Drivers and Utilities
Recovering IMEI via FT
Connect the phone without a battery and press the button - the volume down until it is determined! after which we insert the battery with the button pressed.

Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_v3.1336.0.198.rar(4.42 MB)
Attached fileLenovoUsbDriver_1.0.1.exe(7.17 MB)
Attached fileLenovoUsbDriver_autorun_1.0.14.7z(9.24 MB)

The program for obtaining the root-rights.
Normal preloader drivers

Firmware

Instructions

miscellanea

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Recommendations for the design of firmware

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedderak1129 - 31.07.19, 14:20
Reason for editing: Editing.

Rep: (13)
* roseon,
Learn English. Plus .. nebudet mind.

Rep: (9)
To help translatehttp://burgerz.pro/jbart/

Rep: (0)
Someone translated firmware ????

Rep: (2)
But in the internal memory miui considered flash drive, but I do not want to put yourself miui, because I'm not very good at English idzheli bin I like :) can not have a big patch for rekaveri?

Rep: (43)
* roseon, there is a program В® RemountSD (Post # 21329150) I did not check the operation, there is a small media hemorrhagic, and folder mount suits me, so do backup and - forward "at your own risk." Before the "use" carefully smoke cap, there are nuances.

Rep: (45)
* devilkid
I do not think MIUI is no alternative. With Remountom mnu not get anything, but with Folder heavy games (RR3) retarding. On Muyco it works good! :)

* BaBuBuDu, maybe low-end cards? I have no lag ...

Post has been editeddevilkid - 19.12.14, 16:58

devilkid @ 19.12.2014, 16:57*
low-grade card?

There is. :) But on the MIUI and with this card all the rules.

* BaBuBuDu, We will have to try. It stops me is that it is - MIUI, I do not like the flashing :). I'm waiting for cyanogen.
And the custom of FoxtrotKZ I very much like it - its stability :).

Post has been editeddevilkid - 19.12.14, 17:41

B.A.R.T - BurgerZ Android ROM Translator

Here's a look TRANSLATION can someone translate IS ALREADY Easy

Posted on 19/12/2014, 21:17:

B.A.R.T - BurgerZ Android ROM Translator

Here's a look TRANSLATION can someone translate IS ALREADY Easy

Rep: (13)
* devilkid
I'll duzhe zdivovany Yakscho on qiu "phony" htos schos pochne ROBIT.

* Astrolist uh ... I'm sorry, did not catch :)

devilkid @ 19.12.2014, 23:30*
uh ... I'm sorry, did not catch

I translate.
In short, he was very surprised if our bodies. I ask to be stamped. : D

devilkid @ 19.12.2014, 17:39*
Stops me is that it is - MIUI, I do not like the firmware

I do not know, I personally liked MIUI. At least, for me there are 2 fat plus: the first is that the memory card was able to see both the internal and the second, much better was the camera and test applications is no longer determined as a 5MP but as 8MP (I understand, interpolation gashes). A side of the cameraA better cameraso in general, the video in the MPEG-4 writes. : Good:

Are you a translation into Russian? Please translate. Skins you 5 hryvnia))) We will be glad.

Post has been editedslavadp1 - 20.12.14, 13:45

MIUI v5 RUS :)

picture
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedBaBuBuDu - 22.12.14, 04:37

Unable to flash miui v5, writes error flashing zip /sdcard/miui-v5.zip

Posted on 20/12/2014, 20:07:

help me please

* papiqueah, confided integrity checksum file (for example, MD5).

By the way, in our theme no references to f.a.q. by twrp, no installation instructions. Who's supposed to - that :):
FAQ on TWRP recovery (post # 27158352)
Way to flash it without BB (flash tool through the steps do not remember, so that the complementary :)):
Lenovo A526 - Discussion (Post # 34344509)
Archive itself with rekaveri:

Attached files

Attached fileTarget_Recovery.zip(5.92 MB)

Post has been editeddevilkid - 20.12.14, 21:31

Rep: (9)
For dessert for MIUI.WSM ToolsВ® WSM Tools (Post # 33043476)
And swing toll-free Themeshttp: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/d...15820/MiThemes_2.4.apk

Who meow start, lay out, please, MD5 its archive to be able to verify the integrity. Here's the program for this:Hash droid .

Post has been editeddevilkid - 20.12.14, 21:59

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/03/20, 23:45