> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

138 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Lenovo A526 - Firmware
Niki_LintZ
Message#1
01.10.14, 13:22
Aitishneg
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 455
Check in: 20.03.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4A

Lenovo A526 - Firmware
PictureLenovo A526
Description | Discussion � | Firmware �

Important information

Attention! ! To all newbies who nevertheless decided to flash and get Root-rights, I strongly recommend that you completely read the header and topic. Some questions have already been answered. Do not forget to use the search on the topic. Appreciate the work of others and the time of others! All actions for flashing and other arbitrary modification of the phone software you do at your own peril and risk!
Responsibility for your actions are onlyYouand if you are not sure about your actions, do not do it. If you are new in this topic, be sure to check the topic header before flashing!

Dear users! Please note that there are no Android 4.4 "KitKat" and Android 5.0 "Lollipop" firmware on our phone!

F.A.Q.
[attachment = "5956670: 5190883.gif"]
Q:How to make a screenshot?
A:Press the volume rocker and the power button simultaneously.

Q:What is a "stock"?
A:This is the official firmware.

Q:What is custom?
A:This is not an official firmware.

Q:What is ROOT right?
A:These are super user rights allowing you to delete, edit, make any changes to the section of the android system.

Q:What is the root of the memory card?
A:This is a memory area which is not in any folders, ie sdcard / ... - "..." - this is the root.

Q:How to enter recovery mode?
A:When the phone is turned off, hold down the power button, with the power on vibration, instantly, as quickly as possible, hold down both volume keys and wait for the phone to go into recovery mode.

Q:I constantly get the error "com.android.phone" every second !! And there is no network! What should I do ??
A:Go to the settings in the item "Date and Time" and uncheck the option "use the network time zone".

Q:What is the best firmware?
A:You choose which firmware is the best for you, make a backup, watch, listen, read reviews!

Q:How to flash the phone on the official firmware without a PC?
A:No, there is no such possibility.

Drivers and Utilities
Recovering IMEI via FT
Connect the phone without a battery and press the button - the volume down until it is determined! after which we insert the battery with the button pressed.

Attached fileSP_Flash_Tool_v3.1336.0.198.rar(4.42 MB)
Attached fileLenovoUsbDriver_1.0.1.exe(7.17 MB)
Attached fileLenovoUsbDriver_autorun_1.0.14.7z(9.24 MB)

The program for obtaining the root-rights.
Normal preloader drivers

Firmware

Instructions

miscellanea

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Recommendations for the design of firmware

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedsnekt - 10.02.18, 15:21
Reason for editing: editing
decoy0794
Message#22
10.11.14, 12:12
User
[offline]

Messages 73
Check in: 19.11.11
Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S5360

I also asked for this body, something went wrong, I reshooted it again, lost it, entered it through the engineering menu, through the Mobileuncle Tools prog
renatd81
Message#23
10.11.14, 14:24
Local
[offline]

Messages 131
Check in: 24.09.12
Fly Vista IQ451

Can I ask for cwm?
Astrolist
Message#24
15.11.14, 23:44
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 409
Check in: 24.07.14
Jiayu G3S

Can someone tell me how to install applications on a memory card?
And then I see only internal memory (~ 1.3GB) and "external type" for 35 MB.

The card (FAT32) does not see the application at all, neither link2cd nor foldermount.

--------------------

Jiayu download

G3S (T)

PiPO MaxM8Pro4.4.4
Ukraine - ponad mustache!
BaBuBuDu
Message#25
16.11.14, 04:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 256
Check in: 10.06.14
Redmi Note 7 3/32

Astrolist @ 11/15/2014, 11:44*
How to install applications on a memory card?

No Can only be transferred usingFoldermount
ps and thats only cache

Post has been editedBaBuBuDu - 16.11.14, 04:48
devilkid
Message#26
16.11.14, 07:44
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 498
Check in: 05.02.14
Lenovo A526

* BaBuBuDu,not just a cache - any data. You just need to manually specify the desired folder (without using the analyzer).

--------------------
Astrolist
Message#27
16.11.14, 08:52
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 409
Jiayu G3S

* BaBuBuDu,
* devilkid
As you are bad at reading ... I say - the SD card is not visible on the external card, nor is the link2sd nor the folder mount, nor the analyzer, nor the manual one. In the conductor everything is fine, movies and books are seen and obeyed.

ps trytanksinstall - only shows ext. memory and stub.

ps No.2 fstab toli need to be edited, whether I need xs ... I need to change the internal memory and external places ...

Post has been editedAstrolist - 16.11.14, 08:58
Reason for editing: zy.

--------------------
JiayuG3S (T)
PiPO MaxM8Pro4.4.4
devilkid
Message#28
16.11.14, 16:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 498
Lenovo A526

* Astrolistwe can read :). The problem does not disappear from this - installing applications on a memory card is not possible yet, or here they do not know about this opportunity. Edit vold.fstab did not give the result (someone has already tried). With folder mount, I did not have such problems. Maybe something is wrong?

--------------------
Astrolist
Message#29
16.11.14, 18:20
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 409
Jiayu G3S

* devilkid
Maybe something is not right.
Try it you installWot blitz /
It turns out - I will dig at myself (more precisely, at my son-in-law, his body). And no ... I will undermine familiar romodels.

--------------------
JiayuG3S (T)
PiPO MaxM8Pro4.4.4
devilkid
Message#30
17.11.14, 02:54
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 498
Lenovo A526

A small instruction for transferring applications (the entire data folder) to a memory card using folder mount:
1. Be sure to make a nandroid backup from recovery - the folder mount is very capricious, and after this procedure you can be left without your applications.
2. Using any root fileman (I used this:X-plore File Manager (Post # 4836252)Create a data folder in the root of the memory card and an app folder in it.
3. From the / data / app folder, transfer all files to your storage / sdcard1 / data / app folder. Of course, the folder mount itself (fm will continue) and your file manager located in the same folder should be left (I made the file system one at all, but fm refused to work after this :)). Just leave or make the system launcher, if using third-party.
3. Now go to fm and click "+" in the upper right corner of the screen. The name of the mount point can be any, for example, data. Next, tap on the "mount source". After the list appears, press the "menu" button or three dots in the upper right corner. In the menu that appears, select the "root /", agree with the written (you can read this before :)).
4. Select / data / app, click the check mark in the upper right corner, you are automatically refused to create a folder. Next, tap on the "destination" and select your folder (sdcard1 / data / app). Click the checkbox to refuse to move files. After that, click on the clip in front of its mount point. All is ready :) .

IMPORTANT! Any departure from this sequence of actions resulted in either a fm error or loss of applications. Before installing / updating the prog point, you need to unmount the point, then use the fileman to manually transfer the new apk from / data / app to your folder, then mount it again, otherwise the ability to unmount the points will be lost, and both folders will be fully connected to all of the consequences (or if the application is not from the market, instead of using the installer, manually move apk to your folder and set permissions as for neighboring files). I don’t know if all the applications will work after that, I have a couple of errors crashed, but then the applications worked again. The remaining data (cache, etc.) must be mounted separately.
Generally, of course, this is a perversion. I did it all out of sports interest, rebooted a couple of times, checked the application performance and returned everything, as it was away from sin, but if this is the only option for someone, try it. Remember - everything that you do, you do at your own peril and risk, you have been warned about the backup. Fm is not very stable after this procedure, so make a backup at each successful stage. Good luck :)

Post has been editeddevilkid - 17.11.14, 07:34

--------------------
olimpdragon
Message#31
28.11.14, 20:53
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 22
Check in: 27.08.14
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

Why only one firmware, does anyone have any other on this phone?
devilkid
Message#32
28.11.14, 23:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 498
Lenovo A526

* olimpdragongenerally there are two of them :). And what does not suit them?

--------------------
olimpdragon
Message#33
30.11.14, 14:04
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

Devilkid @ 11/28/2014, 10:40 PM*
Olimpdragon, in general, there are two of them. And what does not suit them?

Well, at least not in one not in the second there is no display of running tasks on the xom button
BaBuBuDu
Message#34
30.11.14, 17:54
Local
[offline]

Messages 256
Redmi Note 7 3/32

Well, at least not in one not in the second there is no display of running tasks on the xom button

Do not mislead people. In the second (custom) there is a default, and for the first (drain) you need to install a patch.
olimpdragon
Message#35
01.12.14, 09:26
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 22
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

BaBuBuDu @ 11/30/2014, 4:54 PM*
Do not mislead people. In the second (custom) there is a default, and for the first (drain) you need to install a patch.

Well then, I don’t understand why when I clamp HOM, Google searches for me, it’s not quite like running tasks
BaBuBuDu
Message#36
01.12.14, 09:43
Local
[offline]

Messages 256
Redmi Note 7 3/32

tomekk89
Message#37
04.12.14, 00:20
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Check in: 06.08.10

Who cares about 2 patches: sound improvement and a player from Sony taken from a neighboring topic, tested both on custom firmware, installed via TWRP, work, in a walkman so that the player finds the music you need to rename the music folder to Music, at least for me found, first the name was in Russian.

Attached files

Attached fileSony_Audio.zip(7.11 MB)
Attached file[4.2 +] _ Xperia_Z2_WALKMAN_v1.2_By_ibanez7.zip(21.65 MB)

Post has been editedtomekk89 - 04.12.14, 00:21
Astrolist
Message#38
04.12.14, 15:37
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 409
Jiayu G3S

* tomekk89
How interesting ...
For some reason, I don’t want to install on a memory card ... some kind of incomprehensible memory is in the way ...

--------------------
JiayuG3S (T)
PiPO MaxM8Pro4.4.4
tomekk89
Message#39
04.12.14, 16:13
Novice
[offline]

Messages 46
Check in: 06.08.10

Yes, I also had the old version, gave out internal. memory and stub, and it was impossible to install, and now that downloaded from the market playlist itself was established and did not even ask where to install
Astrolist
Message#40
04.12.14, 16:26
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 409
Jiayu G3S

* tomekk89
In, this is it. We will try.

--------------------
JiayuG3S (T)
PiPO MaxM8Pro4.4.4
devilkid
Message#41
06.12.14, 21:08
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 498
Lenovo A526

Nothing better to improve sound.В® ViPER4Android (V4A) (Post # 17587799)have not seen :) .

--------------------
Lenovo

138 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 23:25