> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

MP3 Audiobook Player | [IPhone] [dev] Listen to audiobooks in MP3 format without converting

Rep: (56)
MP3 Audiobook Player
version: 1.90
Catalog: Multimedia

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Compact player for listening to audiobooks in MP3 format without the need to convert.

Description:
MP3 Audiobook Player - the easiest and most convenient way to listen to audiobooks in MP3 and M4B formats on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad!

*** The application does not contain audiobooks! It plays your audio files. ***

The main goal of this application is to make listening to audiobooks in MP3 and M4B format as simple and convenient as possible!
There are many websites on the Internet where you can download audiobooks on a variety of topics read by both professional actors and enthusiasts. Most of these audiobooks are distributed in the form of a folder with many MP3 files or an archive with such a folder. And it is for listening to such books, without converting, that this application is intended.
I, the author of the application, constantly listen to audiobooks myself and tried to put everything necessary for the Audiobook MP3 to make this process easy and convenient.

• No ads. No hidden features for extra money.
• Plays MP3 and M4B audio books.
• Adjustable playback speed (from 0.5x to 3.0x).
• Volume booster (for silent books).
• For a cover, a picture from a folder with a book or a picture from a playing file is used.
• Automatically stores audiobook playback positions.
• Ability to control through CarPlay
• Go to any file (chapter).
• Headset remote control.
• Playback control from the Control Center and Lock Screen.
• Sleep timer with the ability to set different periods of time or until the end of the chapter.
• Add / remove books via iTunes and over WiFi from a computer

System requirements:
- iPhone 4s or newer;
- iPad 2 or newer;
- iOS 8.0 or later

The application is distributed in two versions:
1) Paid, without restrictions and advertising: https://itunes.apple.com/app/mp3-audiobook-player/id889580711

2) Free with a limit on the length of the book you are listening to (12 hours) and advertising. Both of these restrictions can be disabled through in-app purchases. https://itunes.apple.com/app/mp3-audiobook-player-free/id891797540

Application site: http://mp3audiobookplayer.com/

How to support the project
If you like the program and you are waiting for its improvements, a big request if possible, tell other people about it, take a screenshot of the application and share it in social networks. Write a small review of youtube or on other sites - forums. Leave your review in the AppStore. The larger the community we have, the better the program!

Past versions

Post has been editedBiOM - 08.12.18, 19:10

Rep: (3)
Gentlemen, what will happen if the book is at 18 o'clock in the free version?

5k1n @ 12.01.19, 08:57*
Gentlemen, what will happen if the book is at 18 o'clock in the free version?

When it reaches the 12 o'clock position, the playback will be stopped and a window will appear with a suggestion to purchase disabling restrictions.

Rep: (1)
I have been using this application for a long time. 5 years probably. What I like about it is the ease of downloading books via WiFi. No need to install third-party programs, convert or download Books in a special format. Just opened the page on the Internet and chose a folder for downloading on my computer :)
For the time being, there is not enough opportunity to listen to Books directly from the Internet without downloading to the computer. There used to be a Ukrainian EX program with a similar function. But unfortunately the resource and the program are closed: (

Rep: (206)
* Elfiya,
Audio books to listen by Evgeny Grutskov
https: //itunes.apple.c.…1%8C/id1436630792? mt = 8
Or in the browser from the sitehttps://audioknigi.club/, there is very cool. But the next stupidity of Jos - you can not put a sleep timer on the browser.

Rep: (0)
CarPlay support planned?

Outos @ 01.20.19, 21:55*
CarPlay support planned?

CarPlay support is already there!

Oleg, hello!
I got a full weight yesterday.
Today connected to Mitsubishi Car Connect (CarPlay supports, of course).

On the main screen after launching the application - nothing: there is no list of books, the ability to start listening, etc .:
Attached Image

You can start the book from the phone and listen, but you want control from the screen of the radio. If you click "Executed" - you can pause, roll back / rewind, the name is displayed.
Attached Image

Post has been editedoutos - 21.01.19, 11:01

In the evening I hooked up - everything works. There is a list of books, you can choose.
Program fire!
Oleg, thank you and sorry for the trouble.
Maybe he did a cache of books or something else, I do not know.
Now everything works as it should.

Post has been editedoutos - 21.01.19, 20:18

BiOM @ 01.20.2019, 23:13*
CarPlay support is already there!

Do you plan to stream from the clouds without having to download?

* heicenberg
Not. The player was created specifically for convenient offline listening.

The playback volume of the clock is not adjustable.

If I add a book to an odd file through a zip archive, then all chapter titles are displayed in hieroglyphs. Is there any way to avoid this? Is it a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

* mixailman I will try to solve the problem in the next version

Rep: (6)
I would like to download books on apple watch, for listening without iphone.
Any plans to add this feature?

Post has been editedfreezdom - 04.02.19, 22:28

Ivan1999 @ 01.20.2019, 15:11*
* Elfiya,
Audio books to listen by Evgeny Grutskov
https: //itunes.apple.c.…1%8C/id1436630792? mt = 8
Or in the browser from the sitehttps://audioknigi.club/, there is very cool. But the next stupidity of Jos - you can not put a sleep timer on the browser.

Cool. It is a pity very scary and raw. There is no development. I did not see any updates.

A small offtopic ... I want to bring to your attention my new application, which is just starting its way in Appstore -Modernradio
I have a lot of ideas for the development of this application. Many successful chips, run-in MP3 Audiobook Player will be implemented in ModernRadio.
I am very interested in the opinions of users, since at the moment the application is the embodiment of only my idea of ​​a good application for online radio.
Thanks in advance to everyone who responded!

Rep: (8)
I will be among the first), I installed, I drive a little, I will unsubscribe in the profile topic. Thank you for the interesting projects.

Oleg, is it possible to add the ability to delete individual files in a book, and not a whole book? Sometimes you need to free up space, you have to delete the book completely.

In general, the problem was solved by splitting large books into several folders. You get parts of books that you can delete after listening.

Found an unpleasant feature when the phone is connected to the radio in the car (on the wire, it regularly supports ipod / iphone)
I listen to the book, you need to rewind or pause and then the music application is turned on. At the same time, when you rewind, the player of the books is paused, because the music application starts. Annoying awful.
My playback is turned on automatically when the phone is connected. If a player of books was launched on the phone at that time, then it starts to play, if the player is closed, then the music from the phone.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/12/19, 10:46