> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo Vibe x2 - Firmware (OS 4.4.2)

Rep: (210)
Lenovo Vibe X2 - Firmware (OS 4.4.2)
PictureLenovo X2-EU / Lenovo X2-TO
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Owners Club пїЅ | Firmware (OS 4.4.2) пїЅ | Firmware (OS 5.0.x) пїЅ

Important information!
ATTENTION !!!
OTA firmware upgrade will not be installed on your smartphone if you have root-rights and custom recovery! Get a bootlap!

Drivers and Utilities
Attached fileX2_FlashTool_v5.1428.05.rar (41.4 MB)
Attached fileSP_Drivers_v1.5_lenovo.rar(8.28 MB)
LenovoUsbDriver_autorun_1.0.12
Disable digital signature verification for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista drivers
Druver for special modes with firmwareAttached fileusb_driver_SW_Rom_P770.zip(11.36 KB)

More detailed instructions for installing drivers on our device readHERE!!!
All questions about the fact that the smartphone is not connected to the computer when carrying out the firmware will be deleted!

Official firmware
ROW - multilanguage version of the firmware with differences in partitioning
CN - Chinese version of firmware, only from English / whale. languages ​​and partition layout differences
Official ROW firmware

Official CN firmware
Firmware X2-AP_ROW_S130_150412 for CU
! for the Chinese version with two SIM cards (X2-TO / TD-SCDMA)
X2-TO_USR_ST1438_3.8.1_1409201932[Android 4.4.2] (CN, ENG) password to the archive:bbs.lenovomobile.com

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

Recovery

miscellanea
Before asking questions, read the materials of the caps and discussion in the topic!
Otherwise, repeated questions and answers to them will be deleted so as not to litter the forum. Formulate the questions clearly, informatively and clearly - then the probability is high that the answer will be equally intelligible and useful.
Example: "Hello, I have installed<firmware version>, <recovery version>. I'm trying to get<some result>. I did<actions>.
As a result, I got<the result that is obtained>. What did I do wrong? "
Before you do anything with your phone, take care of NVRAM backup
Boot.img with root shell for firmware 1511 for VIBE X2-CU
Boot logos
how to remove hieroglyphs in the phone book
boot.img from 1506 with root-shell for VIBE X2-CU
Opening Root-rights method 1
Opening Root-rights method 2
Modemdb X2-CU and X2-EU modem archives to restore imei
Updated modem archives for dvuhsimochnikov
Patch to remove Security. set via TWRP.
How not to pay for antivirus
patch for replacing a modem with a CU modem for X2-EU (ROW) firmware.

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 24.10.16, 14:24
Reason for editing: dead link removed

Rep: (40)
Guys who know 125tka arrived and patched the kernel only 121! Ruth the tie without a rollback?

Rep: (1169)
* DEMONN48,
you put the 125th ... you put the 121 kernel. do Ruth and go to the core 121.
Judging by the PTA changes are minimal and may not bear any edits in the core

Rep: (6)
Updated at 125. Finally fixed jamb with time zones))). Other changes yet noticed, but it is progress!

Rep: (1)
Firmware s122 kernel patched Ruth's worth, when you try to upgrade to the s125 has issued an error. Tomorrow will flash probyvat native kernel and ask for the result otpeshus.

Post has been editedtektovss - 11.12.14, 00:02

Rep: (23)
Also recently I purchased this machine, like everything, except for the time of work.
After S125 firmware today said that the free RAM was 2 times more, almost 1 gig free.
Let's see, maybe the battery will eat less.

I and 121 free almost easier gig. In the morning and in the evening gig + Do not know what it is connected, but the operatives day less.

Rep: (16)
Multilingual firmware for Lenovo X2-CU:

Download fromYandex.Disk
Android 4.4.2, no root, Gapps installed
Screenshots of the firmware, translation of 80 percent
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

1. Download the archive, unpack get two folders. She flash tools with different firmware.
Run flash_tool, I had it in the Chinese language is changed to English:
Go to the Option menu
Attached Image

Select the third item from the top to the point where the first list
Attached Image

2. In the menu Options->Download put a checkmark DA DownLoad All
Attached Image

3. With all the settings you can flash, provided that you have installed the driver by the way they also have a folder with proshivalschikom:
Select the button Scatter download a file from a folder MT6595_Android_scatter.txt firmware. In the program, the firmware into pieces
Attached Image

if everything is well, we press F9 or Download button.
Turn off the phone, wait 20-30 seconds and not including it connects to a computer, if the drivers have been installed before it will start the process of firmware.
If it detects a new device and will ask him to slip the driver of the flash tool folder
After completion of the firmware will be a green circle, you can disconnect your phone and turn on the first switch long

Attention! By installing the firmware you are performing the action at your own risk!

Post has been editedDima74_4 - 12.12.14, 09:35

Rep: (547)
Dima74_4 @ 12.12.2014, 08:27*
Multilingual firmware for Lenovo X2-CU:

Download from Yandex.Disk
Android 4.4.2, no root, Gapps installed
Screenshots of the firmware, translation of 80 percent

If you are interested, the Russification here as saying about 80%. 1443_st version of the firmware. Vroot not rutuet, Chinese software does not remove the font "thinned".

Added by:
Here in this way was Ruth.
Well, then you can drank Chinese software and adjust the font.

Post has been editedNekropolis - 17.12.14, 09:47

Rep: (2)
Do for him is expected in the near future android 5?

Rep: (27)
xglebx @ 15.12.2014, 08:57*
Do for him is expected in the near future android 5?

And, EMNIMS, he even had a "five" at any exhibition. But when and officially - is unknown.

People help out jammed NVRAM when you upgrade to the s125, helping to restore!

Rep: (27)
* tektovss , Well, the first well link in Yandex! : Rolleyes:

On dvuhsimochny managed to gain root anyone?

Rep: (10)
Do not make out shell of Ruth, apparently does not extend to install drivers, since Flash Tool does not set boot; trying to connect off the phone, it automatically
is included, I can not do anything.

Only need to replace a couple of lines in the system folder, which would Gear 2 was able to activate

* nico13,
When connecting the device and it will start charging, press and hold the power button ... the unit is forced off and pick up his fleshtull

Rep: (18)
Komrad help out, trying to make Ruth, began here with this guidehttp: //lenovo-forums.r...%BE-%D1%81-root-shell/(By the way it does not say that the archive is a need to extract the core, it is necessary to raspokovyvat? Kernel downloaded 121)
Put down in fleshtuls a jackdaw on the bootloader, I beg your phone (a green checkmark), the result is now at startup have butlup and the inscription in the lower left corner of the small letters "TOOL DL Image Fail! Shta do and how to turn off your phone?

Post has been editedParasyn - 24.12.14, 11:48

* Parasyn, but where does the bootloader

It turned out to put root and scripts. plus ++

put on 125 firmware according to instructions - all earned)!
thank you so much)

Rep: (18)
* vandizel
I forgot just how it is called

Generally get the phone back to life, hands tear etomu guide the scribe, the problem was that there was not ticked as this screenshot from the instructionhttp: //lenovo-forums.r...0-1416865509_thumb.pngapparently the author was very lazy to finish that go back in there and find the option that tick ....

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/03/20, 8:41